Nice precap.. Waiting for update
aminta13 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Nice Precap
Update soon

Lillyalam001 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hmmm its too complicated, but trying ma best to understand, anyhw m sure it will b a gr8 story so make updates soon wana read more and more
sruthick thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice update...
bt its really hard 2 remmbr d charctr's name... der r lots of charctrs. so im totally cnfused...
bt i lyk ur updates... cntinue soon... plz do pm me...😊
udaymanyata07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
👏👏thnaks..fabulous...please update sooon...👏
ISensedYou thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nyc precap...
tanx 4 d pm...
update soon
summaiyasayed thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice updt
Luv it
thanks for pm
drunkiiebabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome updates n nice pre-cap
thanks for the pm
Fleur_de_Lis thumbnail

CHAPTER FIVE:

LOVERS AND AVENGERS

### FLASHBACK ####

[Without meeting her the second time he fell in love with her. After that night 4 years have passed. Many things have changed. But his feelings for her didn't change. He had seen her in their campus innumerable times but he never asked her out. For the first time in his life he feared about rejection.

He asks her for a coffee date after three days of their official meet, that is 9 days before the show. Khushi agrees in one condition.

Khushi: you must not try to search my surname. I knew you would ask our schoolmates or college mates and I forbade them to tell you. I promised you that you will come to know at the right time. I would go for coffee if you stop this and believe me.

Arnav agrees to her condition and they went out for a coffee date.

But Arnav was restless.

He planned.

Arnav had an urgent call and needs to sign some papers and he calls Mr. Roy in the same caf.

He told Khushi to give him just ten minutes.

Mr. Roy on seeing Khushi: Khushi beta what are you doing here??

Arnav: she came with me.

Khushi was terrified to see Mr. Roy.

Khushi: hai'Devi Maiyya..

Mr. Roy: Khushi your brother knows about this?

Khushi: no Mausa-ji and please I will come home and explain you.

MR. Roy didn't ask or queried further and left after his work was done.

Arnav's plan worked and he was relieved.

Arnav wanted to know how Khushi is related to the Roys. When Khushi said Mausa-ji he became sure that she is not a Singhania. He thought that she was Shyam's cousin from his maternal side as Khushi called Mr. Roy Mausa-ji instead of Mama-ji like Akash.

If he knew from the beginning that she was a Singhania Arnav would never ever in his life have done that mistake.

He made Khushi his show stopper in one of his first international project FANCY & FANTASY, unaware of the fact that Khushi was the daughter of Mr. Devraj Singhania and the sister of Akash Singhania. He never asked her surname again after that promise. It was most probably the first time in his life that his confidence and attitude got misused by himself. He was very excited to know who Khushi is.

After the show when her full name was announced he got startled discovering that he has worked with his Rival's daughter.

The Singhanias'''his worst business rival'''.the owners of the Singhania Textiles, Singhania Furnishings & Fabrics'''''']

Till date he couldn't know why Khushi and Akash being siblings address the same person in two different relations.

He tried to know about that from Khushi later after their marriage but she herself didn't know much about it.

He came downstairs and met his friend and had coffee. He returned to his room.

He gets a call from Aman.

Aman: MD of FASHION FLORA wants to talk to you ASR over phone to know the reason of yours meet.

Arnav: well who is the MD?? (He wants to test how much Aman is related)

Aman: don't know ASR and has informed that she is very busy to meet and it would be better if you talk over phone.

Arnav: okay arrange a conference call with the MD.

Aman: okay ASR I would arrange as soon as possible.

Arnav became very sure that Aman was involved with Armaan and Aman knew it very well that the MD was Khushi as he had said "she" unconsciously but that was enough for Arnav to understand. If Arnav meets Khushi there can be a problem and the real face of Armaan will come in front, so he was trying to make everything done over phone.

But Arnav knew how to make Khushi agree.

He got the call from the MD of FASHION FLORA.

MD: Mr. Raizada'.

Arnav: I want to meet you within an hour.

MD: but I had informed both of your employees that I am too busy for any formal meetings.

Arnav's temper was going worse but he controlled,

Arnav: so miss??

MD: you don't need to refer me by any name.

Arnav couldn't take anymore.

Arnav: Khushi enough'.. I know it is you and you are doing all these stuff just to take revenge on me. What do you think of yourself?? Don't I know that you are hurting yourself to hurt me.

Khushi: (sobs) no you are wrong and why do you want to meet me again?? I am happy in my new life.

Arnav: really?? Then why do you use Raizada instead of Singhania or Sen? Give a proper reason and I won't force you to meet. But if you falter to give a proper reason make sure to see me in your house within an hour.

Khushi: okay'okay when do you want me to meet??

Arnav: today. Within an hour. Venue will be your choice.

Khushi: okay. Come at 15B Woodburn Street.

Arnav: that is the address of your office??

Khushi: no'the office is at 15A. It is a duplex for my personal use.

Arnav: well I don't want anybody else to be present there other than you.

Khushi: nobody knows about that and no one else will be present at there other than me

She hangs up the call. She was feeling weak. After so many things how could she retain some feelings for him still today? She knew something wrong would happen but she can't resist to him.

Her head didn't want to see him

Her heart longed for four years for a glimpse of him.

Four years then and four years now.

She didn't know what to do. She was utterly confused.

She sometimes thinks that was it she who loved Arnav so uncontrollably that she went against her family traditions and is it she who is now trying to ruin him.

Arnav informed Anjali that he is going to meet Khushi.

Anjali: Chotte, I will also go.

Arnav: no di. I am going to meet Khushi Raizada, the MD of FASHION FLORA.

Anjali was shocked. Khushi want to defame Arnav?? It is almost unbelievable.

Arnav wiped her tears and left her.

Anjali recalled how Khushi risked losing her love for Arnav.

chapter six in page 9

Edited by Fleur_de_Lis - 10 years ago
aminta13 thumbnail
RES !!!
Yah !!! 1st one to comment 
🥳It was awesome
And damn interesting
Still quite confusing
Wanna read more
Please update soon 
And thanks for the PM