Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fleur_de_Lis thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: fairy_stardust

Interesting analogy. Blunt truth of today's world. I am intrigued so do start the story. 

P. S. It's complicated isn't complicated but rather the relationships there were hard to grasp for a new reader. I got a better understanding after ch 6. But then again, I'd say to gain a new audience there make a family tree. The rest of the plot is easy to follow. Great work there btw! 

she posted this in Rusted Relations(new story and less complicated than this one)

thanks for the advice fairy_stardust

so I will make a family tree for better understanding...and here goes the update...(warning: it may be very awful and a total breakdown of your expectations..I am afraid while posting it...sorry if I couldn't live upto your expectations...after reading please comment.whether you liked or disliked it...)

CHAPTER FOURTEEN:
MEND AND AMEND

Should I talk to Lavanya about Arnav now? It is eleven. May be she is tired. But I must talk to her. May be later it will be too late. Better to call now only."

She called Lavanya.

A man's voice,

Hello'.

Khushi: who is this?

Unknown: who are you? Tumhe maloom nahi ek lakri (larki) ko raat me call karna macchi (acchi) baat nahi hai?

(Don't you know that it is not a fish (good) work to call a wood (woman) so late at night?)

A NOTE

{In this story NK is a lawyer. He has a small role but has some significance, would be revealed later. Sorry buddies. I am extremely sorry for this inconvenience.}

Khushi: oh, Nanhe. Please give the phone to Lav.

NK: Khushi.

Khushi: yup

NK: where were you for so many days?

Khushi: I was dead. I got resurrected. Leave it. Tell something good.

NK: how did you understand it is me?

Khushi: none would say such Hindi other than you NK. Well how did you understand it is me?

NK: simple. None calls Lavanya 'Lav' other than you and me.

Khushi: is she busy?

NK: no, no, not at all.

Lav: hello. What had happen Khushi? So late? Something very important?

Khushi: yes. Arnav.

Lav: Khushi I thought you have changed in these years. But I think I was wrong. You are still the same.

Khushi: I know. I just want to erase these four years from my life as well as his.

Lav: so what do you want me to do?

Khushi: I am confused. I don't know.

Lav: how could I help you without knowing what you exactly want?

Khushi: I want to talk to him.

Lav: don't be so desperate Khushi. ASR has changed a lot. You need to give him some time. You are no more a teenager.

Khushi: yeah (sighs)

Lav: I would tell him about you and will see his reaction.

Khushi: what will you tell him?

Lav: that you are here in Delhi.

Khushi: doesn't he know?

Lav: no. no. he knows. But I want to see his reaction. This time I really don't want things to get messed up. Please don't be reckless.

Khushi: ok. Please don't tell anyone that I had called you.

Lav: why?

Khushi: everyone will think I had started a new life and when it was over I came back here. Wish you could understand what I mean.

Lav: hmm. Now give me some time to think and you take some rest. Good night.

Khushi kept away her mobile.

Lavanya kept away her phone. NK was looking at her confused.

NK: so, she wants to return back to Nannav?

Lav: hmm.

NK: but, why are you so serious?

Lav: cause Khushi has changed.

NK: just now you told her that she hasn't; now you are telling me she has.

Lav: it seems confusing. I know. Khushi had not been that mature still now. She still thinks ASR will accept her back gladly. No man would give her another chance. Since it is ASR, there hopefully will be a chance.

NK: Being impartial can you really think she must get a chance after all this?

Lav: Impartially. No and never. But we are partial and it is natural also.

NK: practically I wouldn't have supported her. But since the girl is no other than Khushi, so I will help her too. I know we are sympathising her. But Khushi is Khushi.

Lav: thanks sweetheart. But she has changed a lot now. She has matured.

NK: She thinks ASR will accept her back because he loves her. She is not completely wrong in that. But, mature? Don't joke. What is your point?

Lav: NK please. Stop addressing as if it is a court scene. You are in your bedroom, not'

NK: ok'ok'sorry.

Lav: uff'.I forgot' what was I saying regarding Khushi's change?

NK: that' why are you saying or thinking that she has changed.

Lav: Yes. She has become realistic.

NK: in what way?

Lav: Because she has started thinking about society, consequences, circumstances.

NK: Khushi's evolution.

Lav: stop kidding. Yes, Khushi's evolution. She wants back Arnav at any cost. But, earlier she was'

NK: impetuous and imprudent

Lav: yeah. She was reckless, hasty, thoughtlessly took decisions. She had been a madcap.

NK: she ran away to meet Nannav at the airport.

Lav: that was still ok. But just think of her desperate act of becoming the showstopper. She knew it very well that she have to face a disaster after this.

NK: poor Khushi. After that, she got insulted by her family as well as Nannav.

Lav: Then she went Nainital along with ASR.

NK: I got terrified hearing that she tried to suicide once for him.

Lav: and now, that Khushi is thinking of the society. It is unbelievable.

NK: I think these four years has given her the lesson of life, and so she has finally started using her brains. She is no more a teenager, she is a woman now. So, she has got some sense.

Lav: may be, your point is right. May be she is guilty of what she has done and so'

NK: she is hesitating. Exactly. She had made monumental blunders. She is afraid of the consequences now she has to get after her face-off with Nannav.

Lav: thank you so much. Really, now I got why she was so hesitating. Love you so much dear.

NK: let's go to sleep.

Thinking all these she slept. Next morning she woke up at the sun's rays falling on her face from the window. She started living in the house as an old maiden in melancholy. But she was trying to normalize at everyone's request. In all this she noticed one thing, she rarely saw Payal near her. She knew Payal had been feeling guilty of those stupid deeds whereas she wanted to forget all her past and start afresh.

A fortnight has passed'

Time was going too fast for her to cope up. She was feeling as if she had lost time, memory and everything.

With time passing by the sands that she had hold in her tight grasp had seeped through the empty spaces of her fingers unknowingly.

There had been quite a few words with Anjali. Arnav has not returned still now. She was feeling sad and guilty. Though she had healed physically her mind was still injured like before. She was trying to forget those years, but forgetting four years in four weeks is not possible.

She was requested by Akash to take some responsibilities of their business empire.

She knew why.

Though, Akash was partly responsible for such a massacre in Khushi's life yet he couldn't see her like that suffering alone in pain. Khushi was in a dilemma.

Last night, she heard from Anjali that Arnav had returned few days back and is working and behaving the same what he used to be in these four years after she has left him.

Today is Payal's check up. She is in her 30th week. Khushi remembered her sixth month and after that. She didn't have the luck to see her own baby. She sighed. But she tried to be happy at the happiness of others.

{refer Chapter 9}

check page 78 for chapter fifteen

Edited by Fleur_de_Lis - 10 years ago
vkp1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Fantastic update. Loved it.
Tia.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Okay so Khushi is trying to move on. Good for her... 
jeb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wonderful update loved it
Thanks for pm me
pluviophile. thumbnail
I guess Khushi is doing the right thing, great update
hira_arnie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
wow

Amezing yar

plz continue soon
sana11 thumbnail
a calm updatešŸ‘am still not sure what will arnav do...šŸ˜•it surely takes alot of time for the wound to healšŸ˜Šwaiting for the next update dear..šŸ˜Š
dazzling_glory thumbnail
Nice part
So NK and Lav have decided to help khushi win arnav back, but they cannot help by notice the change in her behaviour and attitude.
waiting for the next part...continue soon
sruthick thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update...
Cntinue soon
fffan123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update. Waiting to read next part.