awesome updates...
loved it...
read all parts in one go..
thanx for the pm..
pantrossy thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks for khushi's pov

Things r going more complicated then before in khushi's life
Yes.. Coz of her immaturity she lost love of her life n now when she got to know about truth she was thinking to make it right but its not easier as she thought

She left Arnav even without talking about the news matter n those photos
She only belived armaan
She even didnt tried to know the truth
At least she should have talked with arnav but nooo... She didnt
Did she ever love Arnav...? That was big question
If she did ever then she never listen to others then Arnav
That all had to happen n just coz of her childish act made her suffer even she lost her baby n She accussed arnav as killer

Business.. Rival n revange all these made complication but at least love shouldnt involve in any of them but she was blindfolded by her so called fren

Well.. She realised her mistake doesnt mean she can get same place in arnav life n family again
But at least she will ask for forgiveness so that she can live without any burden

I m upset off khushi's childish behaviour on past but i dont want khushi to suffer either

I have no idea what r u planning next but i m sure Arnav will forgive her ... It may take some time to forget past but true love never can be apart for long

Goodluck khushi..! U messed up everyone life n now u have too make it up on ur own
I m not expecting that Arnav will accept her on the first place but at least try to understand how she has gone through... Well...who canbe if he doesnt... He was the one who truly love her afterall

Finally she is going back to india but what the hell ...that Aman also going on same time..?
Did he know why khushi returning back..? Or he was planning something againt khushi or may be Arnav

Hope these complication will be solve soon n their life will be full of happiness
-Sanj- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This Was Awsome FF...Loved it...Continue soon...waiting for chapter 11...
spoorthi thumbnail
firstly i am very sorry dear to reply so late, not so active here bcz of my exams
read the parts just now
awesome update👏
,so finally khushi came to know the truth
very curious to know how arnav will react when the meet each other,hope every thing settles down in right place now
u r a great writer,i promise i will comment on ur ff's as when i am free,hope u don't mind 😃

thanks 4 the pm buddy
Fleur_de_Lis thumbnail

CHAPTER TWELVE (PRECAP)

Modelling and losing chastity is not the same thing Khushi.

Saying this, she left the room.

Khushi looked at her mother's disappearing figure with disbelief and bewilderment.

Khushi cried and cried.

Akash entered,

Akash: your marriage is fixed. Armaan's family will come today at evening with shagun. Be prepared to start your life with Armaan.

Khushi: bhaiyya please don't do this bhaiyya. Please I can't marry him. I love Arnav.

Akash: if you take that b*****d's name once more I will kill him.

A thunder like voice came.

Khushi's father Mr. Singhania said" Akash. If you can't give respect to someone don't give, but don't disrespect also. Then what is the difference between you and an uncivilised person?"

Akash: sorry papa.

He glared at Khushi. He left the room with his father. He locked the door so that Khushi and his mother can't talk.

Few minutes later, the door opened.

chapter twelve on page 49Edited by Fleur_de_Lis - 10 years ago
Nichuss thumbnail
really complicated story...😕
spoorthi thumbnail
congrats dear4 getting highest marks👏
oh god khushi marriage fixed with armaan,how will arnav react to this when he comes to know?
update soon
thanks 4 the pm