New Abhi Nikki FF - From You to Me-Completed

pra19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

From You to Me

Hello guys ,

This is Mitzi(mitzification)  and me Prash (pra19) , with a new short FF on AN . This FF is based on Mitzi's brilliant idea . My writing is a dedication to all her efforts in coming up with these ideas and all the constant encouragement to all us AN fans and writers .

This FF starts right after the pool incident and is our take on how things should have progressed between Abhi and Nikki . Hope you all like it . Any feedback (positive or negative) is welcome .

Cheers ,
Prash and Mitzi

Edited by pra19 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pra19 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

ruchshah thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

hey...just came across this FF...abhi-nikki is my all time fav couple...but people have stopped writing about them...i am quite surprised that u are writing on them, will u please send me PM for this one.??

read the 1st part...sounds interesting...update soon😊

kudos for choosing abhi n nikki for your story...thanks!

ruch.
mitzification thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
No Ruch people have not stopped writing about them ...maybe you don't know where to look hehehe
here you will find all possible links of all possible AN works
Khushboo_AN thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
RESERVED again, girls!

Sorry about that but I promise I'll edit these someday.

You keep writing! 🤗

Am sure this one is going to be amazing as well!
immayurfan thumbnail
nice part 
thanks for the pm 
anotheranfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
First of all thanks to both of you.. You rock!! This is called keeping the spirit alive..

Was it because Armaan and Abhimanyu hated each other and by acknowledging her love for Abhi (or by not acknowledging it) , she would have been forced to take sides with one of them

Thats so true.. and so clear of what niki was facing at that moment... But without her knowing she had sided armaan over abhi... was it justifiable? offcourse not but whatever she would have chosen she would be in same spot. that is she doing something wrong. Great job at bringing this up girls..

You know when abhi kissed her out of anger it was as humiliating as standing silent when niki's friends were humiliating him... so in wierd way they have hurt each other.. now we just need to wait and see how they come past this.. Surely they are not done with each other yet.. when there is so much love, how could it not be possible. Great start and here is to many more that are coming :)
mitzification thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anotheranfan

First of all thanks to both of you.. You rock!! This is called keeping the spirit alive.. 
 Thank Prash yaar ... she is writing it and doing a mind blowing Job ... I just gave her the idea ... that's it  😊
Was it because Armaan and Abhimanyu hated each other and by acknowledging her love for Abhi (or by not acknowledging it) , she would have been forced to take sides with one of them

Thats so true.. and so clear of what niki was facing at that moment... But without her knowing she had sided armaan over abhi... was it justifiable? offcourse not but whatever she would have chosen she would be in same spot. that is she doing something wrong. Great job at bringing this up girls..

You know when abhi kissed her out of anger it was as humiliating as standing silent when niki's friends were humiliating him... so in wierd way they have hurt each other.. now we just need to wait and see how they come past this.. Surely they are not done with each other yet.. when there is so much love, how could it not be possible. Great start and here is to many more that are coming :)

I always felt that Nikki was too much at fault because Abhi gave her too many chances ... and she did a lot of unforgivable things .. just remember the conversation in the locker room ... she was wondering abt Muskaan and Atul ... what will they thinkk if they come to know abt Abhi ...typical teenager reaction ... but can it be forgiven ? ... I hated her for it ...
pra19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruchshah

hey...just came across this FF...abhi-nikki is my all time fav couple...but people have stopped writing about them...i am quite surprised that u are writing on them, will u please send me PM for this one.??

read the 1st part...sounds interesting...update soon😊

kudos for choosing abhi n nikki for your story...thanks!

ruch.

Hello Ruch ,

Welcome to our thread . Thanks for liking the part and thanks even more for being a AN fan . I am so happy you share my sentiment of having AN as your all time favorite couple😊.

And Mitzi has already shared the link with you . Do go through it.

I too came across IF much later than the rest of all these people and from that latecomer experience , I can tell you that we have AMAZING stuff on the fiction thread . Trust me , you won't miss AN if you read that and what makes it even more amazing is the group of all the intelligent , charming and funny AN fans . They make the whole thing even more delectable.

Thanks again for your comment . We hope you continue to like our FF , means a lot