Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
EDIT
First of all I read the part last night only and then whole night I was dreaming about it.😳
Pra this part was wonderful,⭐️in every way may it be the story, emotions, the way you projected Nikki's inner turmoil, her feelings especially what she was thinking in that lift scene, everything. I personally loved it to the core.😃
It was difficult to accept that she had completely lost him now . It was difficult to think that she was nothing more than a subordinate co-worker to him . She was nothing to him now . Nothing at all . Abhi had pushed her out of his life , took away even the hatred she felt for him , the hatred that was just a way of masking the love she felt for him , the hatred that ended up giving some semblance of justice to her life. Now she was left with nothing .
Me too loved this. I could really imagine how it felt to be treated like a stranger by someone whom you love with all your heart. Hatred atleast makes you feel connected but indifference is worst.

At the end of the day , she was on her own , just by herself and she was done living that life of carefreeness , done thinking that  her rebelliousness and exuberance  was enough to get her through life's challenges . Apparently , it wasn't . The best she could do for herself was get rid of any pretensions . It was time to embrace solitude again , one thing that was any person's constant companion , one thing that would never disappoint.
Oh man,that's all so true. I, personally, always think like that. I'm curious to know Nikki's next move. What is she going to do now?
Great job.👏
Update soon!
Edited by Nehu_1 - 12 years ago
ATfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello guys, I loved d story line. I mlookin 4ward to d story. But I'm really poor wen it comes to postin views so don't expect comments. 😆
Nehu thanks 4 providin d link.
hemvb thumbnail
awww poor nikki..realy feel bad for her...do update soon yaar
pra19 thumbnail

@jibreen , Thanks so much . Glad you like the part . I had a great time writing it too . It was sad , but one does have to come to terms with the sadness and disappointment in their lives . Denying it only makes the sadness increase😔 .
Yes , will put up the next part soon .

@jyothi , Thanks a lot . Glad you liked the update.

@Nehu , Thanks darling . You really are our (all us AN writers) most loyal reader and I can't think you enough for that . Thanks for all your regular appreciation Nehu , seriously thanks. I am so happy you liked the update . And all the emotional build up definitely comes from Mitzi's idea . Thanks Mitzi

Hatred atleast makes you feel connected but indifference is worst.
Yes it does , doesn't it . Somebody once told me that ignoring is the worst thing you can do to a person . I was not sure how that could be possible . But now I understand.
Nikki is heartbroken alright , but she is a fighter . Hope you like how rest of the story progresses.
Here is a ⭐️ for you , for being such amazing audience😊

@Atfan , hello and welcome (sorry , but don't know your name 😳. What should we call you ?). Thanks sweetie . No problem , you don't have to post your views . We are glad you like the story. Do stick around . We plan on completing this FF .

@hemvb (sorry , don't know your name too😳. What should we call you ?), hello there and thanks for the comment . Yes , I feel bad for Nikki too , but she is trying to move further , even if hanging on the sadness . Hope you like the rest of the story . 

@Rucha and @ruch  , Thanks dearies 😊

And finally Mitzi , A big thank you to you , for everything😊
Edited by pra19 - 12 years ago
cherry_an thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
wow pra, mitzii  first of all congratulations  for new ff..😃

and second thing i m reallly sorry but my university exams are there now.. so i cant read it now..
but i am glad to see your thread..
and trust me i am dying to read it.. i promis as soon as m done wid exams i wil read it!😃 n comnt!
thanx a tone for new AN FF!!

and special thanx to mitzii for the pm😃 really appreciate it mitzi.. thanx!!

dont kill me for this but *res*..
Edited by cherry_an - 12 years ago
cherry_an thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

double post😳

Edited by cherry_an - 12 years ago
mitzification thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank You all for commenting ... you dont know how much your comments mean to us.
Belive me they serve as inspiration to write further . So thanks once again :)
Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pra19

@Nehu , Thanks darling . You really are our (all us AN writers) most loyal reader and I can't think you enough for that . Thanks for all your regular appreciation Nehu , seriously thanks. I am so happy you liked the update . And all the emotional build up definitely comes from Mitzi's idea . Thanks Mitzi

Yes it does , doesn't it . Somebody once told me that ignoring is the worst thing you can do to a person . I was not sure how that could be possible . But now I understand.
Nikki is heartbroken alright , but she is a fighter . Hope you like how rest of the story progresses.

I know I know, I'm a loyal reader😆 but more than that I'm very loyal as a fan. I love them(AN) yaar and that too, too much for comfort.😆 That's why I love anything related to them, keeps them fresh in my memory.😃 And It's not like I'm doing any favor reading all these fics, I really enjoy and love reading them, enjoy reading different individual's take on AN story.
@green and it's so right. I might sound mean but most of the times I do this to hurt my close friends.😳 Apni importance dikhane k liye.😉
@italics Trust me, I'm so looking forward to it.
@bold I'm going to be like that only! Hopefully! *fingers crossed*😉

ATfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: pra19

@jibreen , Thanks so much . Glad you like the part . I had a great time writing it too . It was sad , but one does have to come to terms with the sadness and disappointment in their lives . Denying it only makes the sadness increase😔 .
Yes , will put up the next part soon .

@jyothi , Thanks a lot . Glad you liked the update.

@Atfan , hello and welcome (sorry , but don't know your name 😳. What should we call you ?). Thanks sweetie . No problem , you don't have to post your views . We are glad you like the story. Do stick around . We plan on completing this FF .

@hemvb (sorry , don't know your name too😳. What should we call you ?), hello there and thanks for the comment . Yes , I feel bad for Nikki too , but she is trying to move further , even if hanging on the sadness . Hope you like the rest of the story . 

@Rucha and @ruch  , Thanks dearies 😊

And finally Mitzi , A big thank you to you , for everything😊

My name is Trishala, u can call me Trisha, Trish, whichever u like.😉
pra19 thumbnail

@cherry , so nice to see you . All the very best for your exams sweetie and read the FF once you are done with them .
Trust me I will be waiting for your deliciously long comments . All the best again

@Nehu , Thanks again sweetie . Yes , we all love AN . Me too love them a lot and reading and writing about them ,as you say keeps them fresh in the memory .
I might sound mean but most of the times I do this to hurt my close friends
No not all , I get the drift of that sentence . Waise bhi I am sure your friends are lucky to have you as a friend  , much like all of us .

@Trish (I'll call you that , short and exotic sounding ) , hello dear . Love your name  Trishala and hope you like the rest of our FF.