#Devil's Den# - Tera-Mera pyaar amar..

geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys!

FInally an episode with good dialogues!

i loved the tribute given to maneet love..
Needless to say i also loved dev's dialogue

"agar pyaar ka koi doosra naam hai, toh woh maan aur geet hai"

We saw equality again talked about.
"yeh zaroori toh nahi ki meri jeet tumhari haar ho?"
LOVED this one!
They are together..geet was alone all this time..but now..geet again has maan with her..through every step.
The ring- is an important motif- the ring of life- the circularity of life..
Maan says for geet's saath, he'll qurbaan all the rings in the world.
That is important- for each life- he wants Geet by his side.
For a man who doesn't remember, maan does seem to echo the love...just shows how love comes from the heart...not the brain..not memory..

the heart always remembers!

The tribute to maneet love..the tribute to Geet's patience and her love for maan that even defeated God's will is the pride of love that geet can walk with

This is the story of a girl who wanted to be ordinary...but became extraordinary because of her love. Her love that brought light to a man- the light of love, the light of knowledge and wisdom..the light of forgiveness, of letting go of anger and embracing life.
this is the song of maneet love that will go down the generations (in Preeto-lucky and Devini relationship)
this is the song that maan remembered- this Geet he couldn't forget. And that completed the promo- where maan thinks of Geet.

I don't know why I feel they are giving a closure..so that a new beginning can be brought about!
Oh well- it was a nice epi..i also liked the adi-pinki scene in the beginning!

where did Pammi- teji go?
LOL

Oh well, like i said, this epi was a tribute to maneet love and therefore i liked it..it was a nice beginning to the closure and the circle..coming back to where we started- 2 people destined to each other, moving from destiny to willing..to wanting to be together forever!

That's it for today!
love to all
Edited by geet.a - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
To All the Devils of the Devil's Den hereby declare the Den to be 
a Bird & Dot free zone !!!

If you dare to fly, be ready to fly all the way to heaven, because

we will shoot you. HAAN!

This is particularly in light of the moderator warning 
(chk here.. https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1604969)
and henceforth every Devil (old & new) solemnly pledge to NOT indulge in crooning aka bird language 
(except : ofc the pengu tribal linguistics)
and here is the dare.. 
one more croon frm a bird and u know what...!! HAAN!!

DISCLAIMER

The information here is Xclusive to de Den ONLY! Read n FORGET IT! Infringe our CopyRite and Anj will make u watch the "India Paints" Videos till u c the Light! Everyone Is Welcome, so Post Post! We are like Appy Fizz and Grappo Fizz...Cool to de Core! 

- Devils of the Devil's Den-

EVIL RULES
1. If U don't like the Devil's Den residents then just fly away! We don't like to be mean hosts!

2. U can only jappoo Geet HSP ki Geet at Den - So, stay in your maryaada and don't jam about other shows!

3. The Den is not just about CONfakes, but reel takes so discuss dey story constructivelyin all its gloryπŸ˜ƒ

Do dish about the Actors, but don't diss em or their frogs! Anj won't post ur IF bail!

5. This is not Dadimaa's Darbar, so don't spam about the best way to bake ham, etc.!

6. We r going to open new Den before airtime and shift there once the show finishes whether u ve reserved ya not! So, be PHAAST!

7. Don't QUOTE use "@" to reply varna you will get a Watt o Unwanted pics that will make ur eyes snap crackle n pop! Max of 1 quote is okkie if u really must - that's all.

8. Naya Den if we run outta the original 1 for the day can be opened by anyone, but only post these rules & the link to the old den in the 1st post. Don't forget to leave link of 2ndary dens in original one for the day.

9. There is Devilsden A/C. Its for emergencies & our awesome Kreations Corner
DEVIL'S PLEDGE
All the Devils raise hand and repeat after me 
"I SOLEMNLY SWEAR THAT I AM UPTO NO GOOD"
"And hereby Pledge to diss All de Spoilers n Spoof de Pictures"

WATCH ON STAR PLAYER

Star Player is testing whether they could go live at the same time or within the half-an-hour of airtime, but are NOT

Previous DENS with THEMES

Introduction on the SHOW's THEME

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1566472

Dadi
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1567872

Potential Plot lines (MB)
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1568732

MSK
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1569633

Dev
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1570540

Aesthetics (make up etc)
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1571442

Dialogues
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1572317

Brij and Yash
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1573564

Sameera
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1574594

Arjun
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1575672

Marketing
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1576750

Geet
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1577842

Symbolism
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1578747 

Naintara
Anwesha

Vicky

Music

Dance
Wedding Symbolism
Foreplay
Parallel Tracks

Fan Dumb

-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Devini Hatao😑

Maaneet Laado☺️

Will give my Vishesh Tippani after the Episode; I guess nothing good to report!

Isnt Preeto's Grah Pravesh be in the Maasi's house? How come she is doing in KM?😲

Hey DevilzπŸ€—

Missed you Guys😳

What an Epic episode today! I guess we loved ti only for the Pure Magical Essences of Barry's Heart melting Dialogues! This Guy is WOW!

I wont give my long lecture on the Circus people; I will be only talking about Maaneet =)

The ring and the Bowl scene was worth t wait and watch the utter Crap called the Devini-Lucky-Preeto-Mama!

It had a symbolism! I dont know! Whenever there is Maaneet Milan on cards; there is always Fluid somewhere around!

Today it was Milk! Milk is the purest form as we Hindus believe and is used in every Puja! 

So indirectly taking God's blessing and starting their life on a new basis; was acceptable! But does that mean Maan will never remember anything? Will he never remember their Beautiful Story?

The lines by Maan said truly had me clutching my heart! Maan finally understood the meaning of Marriage! The importance of the vows and off course the undying amount of faith and love Geet had in their relationship! 

Someone already mentioned about the Loop closure after the Letter in Amritsar track! I guess then it was when Geet realized she was wrong; here Maan realized that he has to give their relation another chance! And what way better than gifting her a saree' that too a red one! A color that represents love! 

I am hoping that now atleast Maan have flashbacks!

Get Well Soon GurTiπŸ€—

Hope you Loved my Ranting!

Love
Mayuuu
Edited by -Mayu- - 12 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Ok since I hv nothing better to do πŸ˜† ..so I thought of doing a thesis on what 4Lions said yesterday night on Geet FB wall chat ...

They said they hv no Official Intimation from the channel about show ka end yet ...in this sentence notice the word "Intimation" which is very important hereπŸ˜‰...if they had said official "letter" then it would hv been a worry because that would hv meant that channel already hinted them about end and so only official papers r to b sent to the PH ...but here they used the word "Intimation" which means channel hv not even hinted them about show ka end which is damn positive sign πŸ˜ƒ

They r assuming it might end becuase of revamp which is a pessimistic thought of PH because any smart professional PH will use this time to prepare some fresh new scripts for a season 2 of this show post revamp and try to sell it to star desh but here like KG kids they come on Geet wall to cry in front of us and ask us if u need to do something ,then plss write to channel as if they r schoold kids who cannot stand up for their own rights πŸ˜†

In short the Geet FB  admin hv proved that how pessimistic and unprofessional the PH people r because without even official "Intimation" from channel ,they r still assuming the worst without even trying to fight ..no smart Admin will mention that negative comment of shut down because of revamp but will only leave it at "we r not sure but we hv not got any official hint from channel ..but we r trying and u too try to call channel" ..this would hv been a more professional status from thier ends 😊

About rise in last week trps ...

About trps ..last week saw a dramatic rise in Geet trps and this is how channel overnight changes their plan based on these silly number games πŸ˜† ..So we should never give up hope and fight for our show ka survival post revamp πŸ˜ƒ

I m shocked and no funda will work from here on πŸ˜•

I mean 0.5 trps on friday 😲😲

Ok I feel mayb the loyal viewers watched it for two reasons ...one is out of sympathy because GC-DD not well news was out everywhere and second is there is show ending scare and so they want to give trps to their favourite show πŸ˜•

I dont see any other reason for this sudden rise in trps of Geet πŸ˜•

PKEK got a slight rise which I can understand since last week was Abhiya milan ...rest all shows r same with 0.1 ...only Geet showed a dramatic and unexpected rise and that too on a week which gave us nothing  πŸ˜•

This only goes to the prove the loyalty of GHSP viewers for their Maaneet and Gurti that they r contributing to its trps even when actors r sick ...A channel will b mad to actually shut down such a show post its revamp which has such strong and loyal fanbase who even sticks to the show in times of crisis πŸ˜ƒ

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Episode analysis πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

Barry did splendid job in dialogues once again and today he saved the episode and made it look much better with his amazing dialogues given to Maan during that milk-ring game scene πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ ..very touching dialogues given to Maan indicating a fresh new start of Maaneet relationship which began from arranged marriage post his ML but might now proceed towards love πŸ‘πŸΌ ...

I wish Maan-Geet aka Gurti were together physically present in that whole engagement scene rather than MSK's BD playing the game and putting the ring on Geet's hand 😭 but still it had a magical feeling thanks to those dialogues written by Barry which indicates an eternal bond between Maaneet which can never b broken for lifetime irrespective of the circumstances around them ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Coming to Devini and Lucky-Preeto ,well I wish tomorrow we dont see the torture of their CON saga  ..Just how CVs skipped their grand Amritsar wedding ,I hope even the CON is skipped with lights off theory πŸ˜›

Precap is quite interesting as MSK before and after his ML ,both times hv used letter as a medium to communicate or confess his feelings to Geet 😳...so I feel this letter is more like a loop closure to the Amritsar letter scene 😳 ;In that Amritsar letter scene Geet realsies her mistake after reading his confession letter and goes to MSK's arms for a fresh start 😳 and here MSK himself realises his limitations because of his memory loss and so asks Geet for a fresh start via letter 😳...The red saree is an indication of a new start post marriage between a husband and wife πŸ‘πŸΌ..So hopefully once GC returns in full form ,the track will revolve around this fresh start of Maaneet relationship 😳

As much as I enjoyed Barry's dialogues and even Maaneet scene ...I totally puked when I saw Geet giving Jethani-Devrani lectures to Nano on her Suhaagraat bed and then going to Dev and telling him that my sister is waiting for u for the first night 🀒...Gosh how low can the CVs think and what hv they done to Geet ka character 🀒 ..Its better CVs simply pack off Dev and Nano to a never ending Honeymoon and stop this mass murder of Geet's character in every episode

Episode Rating:7/10...Even though I hv promised not to rate any episode till GC-DD returns in full form but still rated today's episode only because of Maan's dialogues 😳
Edited by jyoti06 - 12 years ago
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Two songs for Maaneet today!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXICci7VtbU[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b543r0E8ciI[/YOUTUBE]

Haila Maaneet to play cupid!

I fail to understand if no romance between them, how can they play cupid!

Edited by 49erFan - 12 years ago
-Deepzz- thumbnail
We sat through a blasphemy called Devini πŸ€’ for the past week and contributed to TRP's ...ONLY FOR MANEET/GURTI πŸ˜ƒ

The 0.4-0.5 TRP's do not in any way or form represents any support or liking of KingCON and his ardhangini Nano πŸ€’πŸ€ͺ...'

This shows the dedication of Maneetians effort to keep the show safe till the original leads are back to health 

**************************************************************************************************************

Edited by kadydeep - 12 years ago
anjalireddyy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This d Original Geet who loves oly study

She is just 18YR OLD GIRL so any girl at dat age wants to njoy her life like dis oly

But Life always not ROSE PETALS so here come our DEMON DEV

Our 18YR OLD GEET who wants to study n refuse to marry but family forced dat girl

So OUR DEmon Dev started his RASLEELA WD 18YR OLD GEET
n FAKE Marr happened

Demon DEV started his TRUE colrs but our poor 18YR OLD GEET dsnt recognize

Demon Dev RAPED 18YR OLD GEET

SO  Every wife hv a right to question his husband deed NT did d same but wt u ppl did Punished NT from here on ...

Here dat 18YR OLD GEET cm to airport w/d lots of HOPES with her hubby

Demon n Rapist Robbed Geet's Money n Jeweleries also

Rapist(CVs plz look he is d real DEv  mixes a tablet in 18YR OLD GEET'S coffe

RAPIST left Geet alone at airport

Rapist watching DRAMA

18YR OLD GEET went to JAIL also y becau she she didnt refuse her parents wish

18YR OLD GEET went against her own family n supported RAPIST

Geet punished herself 4 blvng RAPIST

18YR OLD GEET regrets her for goni against her family n decides to TAKE REVENGE FROM RAPIST DEV.CVS note thi spoint.

Inspite of RAPIST child 18YR OLD GEET keeps that child once again fights wd family

Here comes our MOST HANDSOME HUNK OF TELLY WOOD OUR MSK

He fights 4 Geet w/o any realtion

She was d REAL GEET HANDA

Who fought
 4 her own life n child went against her family n even sent her bro to JAIL ALSO

OUR GEET never allowed RAPIST DEV to touch her n she slapped RAPIST (This is d my all time Fav seen)

SO plz GHSP team n CVs go through 1st 50 episodes before giving nay more Deveet scenes

If u ppl real humans n hv brain n respects woman den u ppl avoids Deveet scenes otherwise just GTH .

PS: GHSP is abt Maaneet/Gurti nt Devini

Please
Avoid Deveet seens😑

Remove all circus ppl once Gurti baks😑
Focus on Maneet track😳

Moi giving all pics bcz CVs r very lazzy to read all ppls post so at least after seeing dese pics they can remind who is Geeet n who Is Dev

Edited by anjalireddyy84 - 12 years ago
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The rise in TRPs is awesome news...πŸ‘πŸΌ BUT CVs, 4 Lions, Channel please note this rise is due to the loyal fans who have not given up despite the lead actor's unavailability due to illness. We have sat through the circus that was going on in the show ONLY for Maaneet. DO NOT take this as a sign that we want to watch Devini crap...😳😳

Since GC is unwell we are tolerating this torture BUT after his return kindly have mercy on us. Focus on Maaneet and NO Maaneet playing cupid for the newly weds or any crap like that. Maaneet's own relationship is not fully sorted out yet so why the hell should they play peacemakers for other couples...😑

Regarding 4 Lion's FB update...as always they are playing passing the parcel...πŸ˜†...any question asked they put the blame on the channel...😲 They have the option of continuing the show with reincarnation or season 2 but they are not willing to do that clearly indicating they have lost interest...πŸ€” The channel needs to be told that we want the show to continue post revamp...πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by swan20 - 12 years ago
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
I do not think anyone here who had contributed to increase the TRP did it for CRAPPY DEVINI. 🀬Other than PH No ONE IS IN LOVE WITH DEVINI. The USP of the show is maneet, and their chemistry😍. Chemistry banaayi nahi jaati ban jaati hai.  No one I mean no one can beat maneet ki chemistry. PERIOD. πŸ˜Ž
All are respecting maneet and keeping their confidence in them by going through devini torture in their absence. Everyone is making effort not to give chance  to PH and channel to come up with the excuse to shut the shop on the basis of TRP, therefore we all trying hard that when leads are absent TRP does not fall.
PH should not be happy that people are loving DEVINI. NOPE. This is negative calculation. We are supporting maneet, we are doing all this for them. PH torturing us on purpose with DEVINI it is open secret.  They get sadistic pleasure by doing this. We love our show and we will not give PH any chance to shut the shop using TRP funda, putting blame on the viewers. 
 This is our small appreciation to our beloved maneet whose performance is so mind blowing that no one can match to it. We are supporting maneet, the TRP are for them to keep the flow going on in their absence.  
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
😭😭😭

Get Ready to see the Nth CON of CON KING DEV Tomorrow
🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒

But i must agree GC looked dam tired ...but still did a very decent job...

Ok Inspite of this we love Maaneet and want the show to survive ...let me tell you why

1. As told Maaneet Story still have hugh Scope...Till now what have we seen them doing in married life..Just eye locking???? we need more

2.I love Maaneet / GurTi Jodie...I am a jodie fan and not indivisual actor fan..but the fan of the character...Strong Geet (Who has gone absconding since long now) and Smart and Intelligent Maan (Who has followed Geet and ubsconded)
SO being the jodie Fan I obviously want to see Maaneet More...

Now people did ask why the positive is needed..when the show has gone utter crap...I have the answer

I can bet that all the people who are still there in Geet forum..who still visit FB and Den are sticking to the show Due to Maaneet...however crap we call the epi..we are still sticking to the show and the only reason is Maaneet..can we deny thie fact??? no na😊...

So just hoping that One fine day I'll see my Maaneet romancing eachother and not body double😭...Just hoping to see them for a longer time is making me be positive

When u want something good in life are u not positive???...same..I want Maaneet to continue for a longer time...I am positice and hoping that the track improves and we just Get to see Maaneet romancing eachother at some point😭😭😭...so am i doing anything wrong here????????

DeVini HAI HAI
SHOW KO BOLO BYE BYE
GO AN D CHULU MEI FRY FRY😑
MAANEET😭😭😭😭...Will I ever see them...😭😭😭

P:S: for me THERE WAS NOTHING WORTH IN EPI TO ANALYS

Edited by Meetu_Anu - 12 years ago