#Devil's Den# -Maan's magic padgi & its mahima ; )

liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
I am glad about one thing. They left the disaster of the last few minutes from saturday open for interpretation. 😃
This leaves some hope that they have not messed this thing up completely and they can initiate damage control. 😃
Hopefully we will see something much better in terms of writing, screenplay and execution when they show us the SR again. The one that they showed on saturday was messed up in all these aspects.

I have clearly stated that it was not the lack of hotness that was the problem for me. It was the much larger picture. Something was really amiss. They jumped from showing KC to being in the jungle. It started off well but the build up to something as important as the consumation was missing. The screenplay was really bad and kept jumping all over the place.

I agree that they were both tired but I am still unable to put my finger on how he went from "Geet I will go find us something to eat" to hitting on her when she said "I am frightened, please do not let me go"  to "OK we gotta do this tonight. It is now or never." 🤣 That was really abrupt. It was like this was really not planned and someone was flying by the seat of their pants. 😆 😆 😆

I am still scratching my head about why this tearing hurry to do the SR? 😕 😕 😕

I am still confused about this "Main papa banna chahtha hoon" dialogue. Geet is still 18 and has just lost a chid. If memory serves me right, when Maan first took her to the doctor before the engagement, the doctor read him the riot act for getting her pregnant this soon. As far as I know she has not had a birthday since then. Plus she is so young, the MSK we knew would want her to become independent and think about sending her back to school or atleast getting back to work at KC instead of getting her pregnant again. OK she lost a child and conventional wisdom prescribes that she will forget about the child she lost if she gets pregnant again. But I disagree. She had dreams which had to be put on hold because she got pregnant. Where is that girl who wanted to study? If you want to show her as a strong woman, we need to see her going back to school, helping Maan in his business and becoming his ardhangini in every sense.

This is a youth show, there is no place for babies here as you too realize, which is why you took the MC route. Please do not show any nonsense about her trying to conceive and not being able to conceive. It is too Kektaish. Your audience will not like it. Your audience likes light and funny stuff not heavy duty crying. I know Sameera's entry is the next track but it would be more interesting to see her as a business rival challenging MSK than as something else.  We would get to see the hot, angry Maan who is mean to her while being lover like to Geet. It would make for some really wonderful scenes between husband and wife and would work to strengthen their bond. I would love to see Geet as a tigress defending her husband and her turf 😉. We have seen Geet crying for so long, show us another side of her - a side where she is willing to stand up to a tyrant who is trying to bring down her husband. Sameera underestimates Geet and that becomes her biggest mistake because she does not know what this girl is capable of. Geet acts all innocent and keeps sabotaging her efforts behind her back. 😆 😆 😆 Maan knows what is going on and is laughing at Sameera too. Geet with her helpers pulls off the ultimate coup with Maan's help and gives Sameera her just desserts. This is something the audience will love to watch.

Rather than watching a sad Geet it will be more fun watching an enthusiastic Geet laughing with Maan, playing pranks on him and generally making him happy. This makes Sameera even more mad. People will also enjoy a smiling and prankster Geet more than a crying Geet.  Of course there will be some discord when Geet comes to know the truth but she will have the demand the truth from Maan rather than run away again (showing progress in their relationship 😃). Even that can be handled in a comic way in which Geet banishes Maan to the couch 🤣 🤣 and turns him completely despo to tell his side of the story. Ultimately he gets fed up, corners her and tells her the whole story. Then hubby-wifey make up and decide to face the problem together.

Today gives me hope that they might be back on track...gaadi phir se patri pe aa gayi hai 😃

Edited by liv2laugh - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

liv2laugh thumbnail

T Devils of the Devil's Den hereby declare the Den to be 
a Bird & Dot free zone !!!

If you dare to fly, be ready to fly all the way to heaven, because

we will shoot you. HAAN!

This is particularly in light of the moderator warning 
(chk here.. https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1604969)
and henceforth every Devil (old & new) solemnly pledge to NOT indulge in crooning aka bird language 
(except : ofc the pengu tribal linguistics)
and here is the dare.. 
one more croon frm a bird and u know what...!! HAAN!!

DISCLAIMER

The information here is Xclusive to de Den ONLY! Read n FORGET IT! Infringe our CopyRite and Anj will make u watch the "India Paints" Videos till u c the Light! Everyone Is Welcome, so Post Post! We are like Appy Fizz and Grappo Fizz...Cool to de Core! 

- Devils of the Devil's Den-

EVIL RULES
1. If U don't like the Devil's Den residents then just fly away! We don't like to be mean hosts!

2. U can only jappoo Geet HSP ki Geet at Den - So, stay in your maryaada and don't jam about other shows!

3. The Den is not just about CONfakes, but reel takes so discuss dey story constructively in all its glory😃

Do dish about the Actors, but don't diss em or their frogs! Anj won't post ur IF bail!

5. This is not Dadimaa's Darbar, so don't spam about the best way to bake ham, etc.!

6. We r going to open new Den before airtime and shift there once the show finishes whether u ve reserved ya not! So, be PHAAST!

7. Don't QUOTE use "@" to reply varna you will get a Watt o Unwanted pics that will make ur eyes snap crackle n pop! Max of 1 quote is okkie if u really must - that's all.

8. Naya Den if we run outta the original 1 for the day can be opened by anyone, but only post these rules & the link to the old den in the 1st post. Don't forget to leave link of 2ndary dens in original one for the day.

9. There is Devilsden A/C. Its for emergencies & our awesome Kreations Corner
DEVIL'S PLEDGE
All the Devils raise hand and repeat after me 
"I SOLEMNLY SWEAR THAT I AM UPTO NO GOOD"
"And hereby Pledge to diss All de Spoilers n Spoof de Pictures"

WATCH ON STAR PLAYER

Star Player is testing whether they could go live at the same time or within the half-an-hour of airtime, but are NOT

Previous DENS with THEMES

Introduction on the SHOW's THEME

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1566472

Dadi
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1567872

Potential Plot lines (MB)
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1568732

MSK
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1569633

Dev
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1570540

Aesthetics (make up etc)
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1571442

Dialogues
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1572317

Brij and Yash
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1573564

Sameera
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1574594

Arjun
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1575672

Marketing
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1576750

Geet
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1577842

Symbolism
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1578747 

Naintara
Anwesha

Vicky

Music

Dance
Wedding Symbolism
Foreplay
Parallel Tracks

Fan Dumb

liv2laugh thumbnail
A request to the creatives, I would really like to see a track where Maan encourages Geet to be independent instead of this "Main papa banna chahtha hoon" nonsense.

Analysis in progress:

Today is dedicated to Maan's magic Pagdi 😎

The scene opened to Maan's padgi fixed on his head even before he acknowledged Geet 😲
What is the meaning of this??? Maan lubbes his pagdi more 😲
Kucch bhi ho jaaye woh uska peecha nahin chodega 😉
Look he lost it in the jungle while fighting the goons 🤔...but next morning it was back on its head 🤣
Maaneet ko chodo mujhe toh nayi lub story nazar aa rahein hai 😉
Maan and his magic pagdi ka 🤣
Kuch bhi ho jaaye woh Maan ki sar ka address nahin bhoolega 🤣 🤣 🤣...janam janam ka naata hai inn donon ka 😳
See how it came flying even after he has lost it and sat on his head 🤣

more later 😆 😆 😆
Edited by liv2laugh - 12 years ago
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hello devils and stalkers! 

So r u guys ready after the Maha deadsode from Saturday!  Im still wondering who was CONned, Maaneet or the viewers *scratching my head!!!

Let's see what Maha Monday brings us, I'm not expecting anything anymore!  Its just a show and let it be!   As fans we get addicted to shows, give input, promote and what not, but does anyone really care!  Well, I don't think so!

Well I want them to go back to Delhi!  If COn has happened, I want Geet teasing MSK for more and he tries to play with her and denying, but makes it grand for her!  Taking her somewhere else all decked up and such asking her to wear her bridal attire! 

Pics 16th May, thanks Shinus!

Hug Pics, thanks to Sonyfan for video!

Edited by 49erFan - 12 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Well I think CVs did damage control today...

Obvoiusly they couldn't Reshoot anything in DD's absense but they never showed clearly whether CON happened or not...

Next morning they showed MSK asking Geet why last night was so spl and then Geet only blushed but never said anything which is opened for many diff interpretations

In the last scene Geet only dreamt of few moments in the tabela where he unties her dori and pulls her back but she din't get flashes of them laying down together which means mayb they started the process but never completed it fully😉😛

In short later CVs can do a damage control once DD is back by either reshooting the CON as flashback or mayb showing that they never went all the way in tabela so that later a proper SR can be shown in Delhi😃

My Quick thoughts on the Episode

If I forget the CON disaster last saturday😳 ,then I liked today's Episode for a good flow and cute Maaneet scenes😳

Things I liked
  • Morning Maaneet scene was good ..the way MSK kept looking at Geet, that intensity was there in his eyes☺️...the way he carasses her face with his fingers was very romantic😳..Also the way he asks Geet why this place is so spl for her and then she blushes was really a very cute moment😳😳...Heere Geet doesn't say anything but only blushes which can b later used to do the damage control with a flashback mayb indicating that they never went all the way to do the deed😃..Some smart dialogues by Barry in the flashback once DD returns to the shoot can do the trick here😉😛...
  • The next Maaneet thorn removing scene was also very cute😳;Dunno if the scene had any symbolism the way MSK asks Geet to trust him and then removes the thorn from her feet so delicately and then takes her in his arms😳😳;Mayb it just indicates that even if some hurdle comes in her way,MSK is always there to protect her and making sure that no pain ever dares to touch her body😳...
  • Jugnu Mama's comedy was good to watch the way he tells his Sob dhulai story in front of all about forgetting his name in front of police and therefore mistaken as Bheema😆😆
  • Biji thanking Ballu for once again protecting the izzat of their family was a good scene and mayb this also shows the ultimate motive of why MSK is in disguise of Ballu so that as Ballu he can win everyone's heart and trust and then finally reveal his real identity😳
  • Last scene where Geet dreams about tabela night and blushes can hv different interpretatinos of what really happened last night😉...I still say nothing is clear😊

Things I disliked
  • That red pagdi on MSK's head next morning😡😳...Mayb we should do some research on this curious case of the missing pagdi last night which magically came and sat on MSK's head next morning😕😆
  • Dev-Nandini coin scenes were yawnworthy🥱...I don't see any chemistry between the two🤔
  • Next morning Maaneet from no angle looked like a couple who hv just consummated thier marriage😆...With their full clothes on including the pagdi🤣, I see this as a golden chance for the creatives to show that CON never really happened between them but they just shared few physical intimate moments between them for the first time after marriage😳😳...Later a proepr gran Maaneet SR can come in Delhi😳..

Episode Rating:8/10..Like I said the episode was good and fun to watch if I forget the saturday night CON disaster😃...All CVs can do is some proper Damage control and twist the saturday episode showing us that Maaneet never went all the way😊...Viewers r ready to wait for the proper grand SR in Delhi😳
Edited by jyoti06 - 12 years ago
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Raat gayi, baat bhi gayi?

We have to give it to the CV's. They pulled such a big CON on us. Brilliant job guys. Thank you for opening our eyes. It is now very clear that it is my stupidity to expect a mountain when you do not even promise a mole-hill. You just said CON, and I assumed it to mean something else. 

Much to the disappointment of many, the scene started with the next morning. Not that this should have come as a surprise. Even for some of us who hoped for something else to be shown, it was just that, HOPE. Somewhere, all of us had accepted that today would be a fresh start. I can even guess that we will see a lot more happy faces today that we did on Saturday. 

Here is an attempt to console those few who might still be upset about what was shown on Saturday and what was not shown today. Jo raat mein hua, woh sirf Maaneet ki beech ki baat hai. And unlike a lot of other couples (PUN intended) in other shows, Maaneet like to keep their personal stuff personal. And what is the use of imagination if we are shown everything on TV. Aakhir hamare FF and OS writes ka talent kab appreciate hoga. 

A case for maamaji - The curious case of the magic pagadi

I knew this would happen. Maan had lost his pagadi and did not have it with him after his initial fight. But Alas, when they woke up uski wohi pagadi wapas. Yeh kaisa hai jaadu. needless to say, I don't have the answer. Aakhir, I am not Bond 008. That title is someone else's. 

But to tickle a few funny bones, it was suggested by some that Maan's black vest serves multile purposes. It can be turned into a turban, napkin, vest as per the need of the situation. Of course, we are welcome to hear other options.

What can be the inference of last-night's occurance from Geet's behavior?

Well, today we saw Geet totally blusing at the thought and memories of last night. Should this be conclusion enough of the fact that they consumated. To those of who like me who need a ray of hope, here it is... Maan itna fast nahi hai. Everything that Geet remembered was stuff before the batti dimming. So me thinks that the minute Geet got horizontal, she slept soundly, which is why she cannot remember anything else. And Maan was being turly innocent when he was checking with her about previous night's happenings. Because, he knows for a fact that nothing happened. Happy now?

Useless Dev se Use-less-Dev ka safar

It is amazing how my emotions for Dev have changed so much since the time this show started. I don't know how many of you agree with me, but this character has been messed around with most and that is certainly an understatement. The initial few episodes in HP, after he ditched Geet and left her to suffer, all I felt for his character was pure hatred. Then when he came back to Delhi, I loathed him. After he confessed to Maan about his crime, I thought of him as the most useless character capable of nothing in life. Now, I am just happy if he will let Maan continue to be the lead in the show. A couple of promo's now with the focus being him. Is there more in it than I am reading? Is he now the new lead of this show? Sach mein, iss bande ka sahi rang kabhi patha nahi chalega mujhe. 
Edited by Soapoperasrfun - 12 years ago
-Dimple- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

This was so funny. Not that they episode started with morning. Wo to we all had expected from the CV's. Itna to hum sab jaan hi gaye hain unhe. It was funny coz that we all were thinking whethre geet,maan will be wearing there cloaths of not. Whether maan will be shirtless or not. But yahan to sab ulta hi ho gaya. Not only they were wearing cloaths but they were wearing full tush cloaths on. Maan with his shirt on and geet with her dupatta on. CV's common you made maan take that dupatta off and now you showed that Geet is wearing the Duppatta on🤣🤪

OMG OMG OMG OMG. This one thing can never ever change in the history of GHSP that whether how much we are angry at Maaneet(in a positive way) how much we curse them. But we cant stop loving them at any cost. Still their conversation make me(us) Blush so hardly.

There Morning talks was so cute and so passionate. Just loved the dialogue of maan "Batao na geet yahan aisa kya hua tha, jo tumhara yahan se jaane ka dil nahi kar raha"
Edited by -Dimple- - 12 years ago
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Reserved...

I hope the PH is listening and reading and working towards fixing the mess!!!
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Dil ko hazaar baar roka roka roka...😉
Dil ko hazaar baar toka toka toka...😳
Dil hai hawaaon ka jhonka jhonka jhonka...😕
Dil ko bachaana, dhoka na khaana...
Dhoka hai pyaar yaar, pyaar hai dhoka...🤣

BTW me loved the morning talk..😳. followed by the morning walk...😆
Edited by pennu - 12 years ago
Sorry if there is any grammar/spelling mistakes.

Hi devils,

We were all hoping for some damage control, but we didn't get it. To be honest I don't really care, I love Geet no matter what happens, I'm a die hard fan and the things we love we forgive them in matter of minutes. No matter what happens is DD and GC are in the same frame they create magic. Their eyes are so expressive, and personally I think their expression cause a lot more effect then intimate scenes. I don't even mind Dev any more, I have forgotten about the old incidents because of SS's fabulous acting. If Abhinav was  still acting as Dev maybe it wouldn't of been a bit harder. 

The only thing I disliked was Maan wearing a tuban. Seriously? where did he get it from? And Geet with her duppatta, she wasn't wearing one before.

Some of you are complaining no damage control has been done, but I agree with Jyoti. Remember DD is sick, she needs a break and even when you hug, or stay around someone they can catch your virus. Would you like everyone falling sick?

The morning scene was absolutely adorable. The way he teases her and the dialogues made be smile. Awww :] As long as Geet enjoyed their SR why do we care? right... Anyway it was still cute. Everybody who was disappointed with the SR remember there is more to come ;) when they return to their huge comfy bed ☺️

Nandu is suspecting Ballu and Geet, this can be good and bad. Good because she will (support them (hopefully) and bad because this way she will no Dev is available. Ugghhh...

Jugnu is great as always, this guy deserves best comedian! This is the first time I'm seeing him in a comic role, and I must say he is amazing at it.

The cliche (the stupid accent doesn't appear on the e) 'she stayed with a paraya mard' why does every Indian show have that line? Dude she didn't sleep with the guy...she's still a virgin. Okay it might be  hard to believe considering it's Dev, but he's a saint now.

Finally I will end my review with this badly done text art 

Edited by blahblablah - 12 years ago