Devils Den:Tu Mera Hero No.1:Chk Pg11 fr Gurti TezUpdt

Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
*haiyeee* the way Adi was walking towards MSK..I culd hear his heart goin Dhak Dhak😍
and with the emotion he asked Aaap Thik toh hai na😳Haiyeee AdiMaan ka Amar Prem😳Main Bhi Bahut Khush hoon Maan sir..Bechara Adi he took so many seconds to say that bcoz he had to put patthar on his dil and say those sentences..He believes in Your LOve Khush toh main bhi khush😭😭😭Itna Pyaar Itna pyaar *teary eyeddd*and at last he gulped and sadi Good Luck
And with just One ishaara from maan Adi understood everything..Uff yeh Premm😳

Adi's Previous wounds are still fresh so he doesn't wanna stay😆and he won't be able to see Maan romancing geet again..He stayed before bcoz he was Single😳😆
Tejjy trying to convicne Adi to stay..Oyeee don't u dare bcum kabab mein haddi between AdiMaan..Tejj u better make Adi  stay with balwant..Hum tum Ek kamree men bandh ho☺️

I see Beeji and Daadi Bcumin BFFs and then doray daloing on all their Servants..daadi will use Nakewl as her Nishaana and Beeji Will use Balwant as her Nishaana..🤣

HAILAAA😲 Beeji what did you just say u called her Puttar😲..you brought a sargi for her 😲
*PINCH* *PINCH* *OUCHHH* she did  Sachi Muchi😲
And why the heck did Tejji get irritated with that..Maamu u want Sargi too..Me will provide da Sargi for you..u r J of your own Wifey's hapiness...😳
I love how small gestures of love  make Pammi extremely happy..😳

Heartless Tejji..Poor Pammi she was full when her hubby fed her after 8 years of mariage, she was talking about his food..Agitated Kamina..I am telling ya guys, This Munda's Gaddi is not straightTejji don't be shy Bata de..Trust me if u confess u like MEN I will start my Dostana Affairs Series *Kasam se* Bas Confess Kardoo/...😛Sharamanaa Chod Daal Aaaju Baaju mat dekh Mardon ko dil de daal..

Loved Maaneet's discussion abouT teji&Pammi👏
Even though we already discussed most of it in Den..it was all choried😆but glad that it didn't go on deaf ears😃Ofcourse CVz amking fun of their own attempts..we r always Cribbing Geet is worshipping MaanGod 24x7😆Geet Mere Pati ke Do-Do Roop
Kabhi maan Singh Khurana kabhi balwant singh
Kabhi Businessman kabhi driver
Kabhi Pyaar mein pagal romeo kabhi Dusht danav
🤣
And we already discussed how Geet should consider herself really lucky who got sumone like Maan unlike Pammi who is stuck wid her Sadoo Pati...🥱

Maan repeats sum lines from that Dupatta chori scene..
LMAO MSK gets into Chulbul Paandey🤣🤣 Maan Singh Khurana Ek Baar Jo Commitment karle toh...
Oh mere filmy hero, shoulder kissy😆Hey Bhaggu the line is Back aaap bahut acho ho🤣but thank god its a diff tone and not the MaanGod aap mahaan ho tone😆

Ok Vrat hai Isliye Chod raha hoon🤣🤣if it wasn't Vrat CON wuld have been samaapth and all energy lost so Vrat ke liye Kya bachta😆

I love those Window jumps😆He  has enough practice with it, he does it araam se😆
Yashpal came to help Lachi awww he is so sweet😳
but Jugnu Maame's scream was🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yashpal-Lachi and Jugnu Maame runnin behind each other🤣
they were hilarious and Lachi Demanding to make Jugnu his Guru🤣and the teacher himself doesn't knw da word😆
Hmm..MSK is one piecee He can sleep folding his Handss🤔
Chi Chi Chi Babaji No brush No shower and Maan Singh Khurana chal diye.Geet is gonna shoo u away munda then don't complain...

AHHH was missing Ballu and Lacchi's scenes Neend mein chalne ki aadat hai🤣

Precap: Awwieee Munda got hurt..don;t worry geet will nurse you and for Tejji no ilaaj..he is running away on Karwa Chauth to this Fertilizer agency..Hmm..Lagta he has sum Chakkar there he is always running down tht place..🤓
Edited by Cute_Ash - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

T Devils of the Devil's Den hereby declare the Den to be 
a Bird & Dot free zone !!!

If you dare to fly, be ready to fly all the way to heaven, because

we will shoot you. HAAN!

This is particularly in light of the moderator warning 
(chk here.. https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1604969)
and  henceforth every Devil (old & new) solemnly pledge to NOT indulge in crooning aka bird language 
(except : ofc the pengu tribal linguistics)
and here is the dare.. 
one more croon frm a bird and u know what...!! HAAN!!

DISCLAIMER

The information here is Xclusive to de Den ONLY! Read n FORGET IT!  Infringe our CopyRite and Anj will make u watch the "India Paints" Videos till u c the Light! Everyone Is Welcome, so Post Post! We are like Appy Fizz and Grappo Fizz...Cool to de Core!  

- Devils of the Devil's Den-

EVIL RULES
1. If U don't like the Devil's Den residents then just fly away!  We don't like to be mean hosts!

2. U can only jappoo Geet HSP ki Geet at Den - So, stay in your maryaada and don't jam about other shows!

3. The Den is not just about CONfakes, but reel takes so discuss dey story constructively in all its glory😃

Do dish about the Actors, but don't diss em or their frogs!  Anj won't post ur IF bail!

5. This is not Dadimaa's Darbar, so don't spam about the best way to bake ham, etc.!

6. We r going to open new Den before airtime and shift there once the show finishes whether u ve reserved ya not!  So, be PHAAST!

7. Don't QUOTE use "@" to reply varna you will get a Watt o Unwanted pics that will make ur eyes snap crackle n pop!  Max of 1 quote is okkie if u really must - that's all.

8. Naya Den if we run outta the original 1 for the day can be opened by anyone, but only post these rules & the link to the old den in the 1st post.  Don't forget to leave link of 2ndary dens in original one for the day. 

9. There is Devilsden A/C.  Its for emergencies & our awesome Kreations Corner
DEVIL'S PLEDGE
All the Devils raise hand and repeat after me 
"I SOLEMNLY SWEAR THAT I AM UPTO NO GOOD"
"And hereby Pledge to diss All de Spoilers n Spoof de Pictures"

WATCH ON STAR PLAYER

Star Player is testing whether they could go live at the same time or within the half-an-hour of airtime, but are NOT

Previous DENS with THEMES

Introduction on the SHOW's THEME

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1566472

Dadi
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1567872

Potential Plot lines (MB)
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1568732

MSK
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1569633

Dev
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1570540

Aesthetics (make up etc)
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1571442

Dialogues
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1572317

Brij and Yash
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1573564

Sameera
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1574594

Arjun
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1575672

Marketing
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1576750

Geet
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1577842

Symbolism
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1578747 

Naintara

Anwesha

Vicky

Music

Dance
Wedding Symbolism
Foreplay
Parallel Tracks

Fan Dumb

Edited by Cute_Ash - 12 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

**Jyoti reporting from swarglok after seeing the first proper shoulder kiss of GHSP...**

Naari shakti zindabad ...haan😆

☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

Quick thoughts on the Episode

A wonderful episode today with right blend of romance...comedy and neat flow😃

Things I loved...
  • Starting Adi scene was cute..all actors gave perfect silent expressions and the actor playing Adi's role is a real natural👍🏼...Even Pammi was fab in the scene when once again she gives her overwhelming expressions after hearing that Biji wants to give her sargi😭 but instantly changes her expressions to hurt and pain when Teji tells her those bitter words about no need to keep the fast...her expressions on both occasions were flawless👍🏼
  • Idea of Maaneet playing Cupid for Teji-Pammi and MSK deciding to fix Teji ka bheja sounds interesting😉😆😛..Once Geet taught MSK the way to live his life...so MSK can very well identify with Teji's problem here and will knowing exactly how to deal with it...good connection😳
  • Maaneet scene today was one of the best in recent times⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️,...what I loved about the scene was equal blend of good conversation between a hubby-wife from discussing about Tej-Pammi issue to discussing about MSK's idea of bringing Adi here with sargi to discussing about how Geet wants MSK to feed her the sargi next morning and along with these conversations a proper husband-wife romance was shown with a proper natural kiss😳😳😳😳👏...perfect scene👏👏👏👏...loved the way Geet kisses MSK's shoulder after grabbing him tightly...it came so naturally when everyone was least expecting it😳...Geet's filmi hero dialogue following by MSK's soni dialogue was too good😳 and thats how a typical hubby-wifey romance should b...thoda nok-jhok...thoda pyaar and good convo as well👍🏼...very well executed scene👏Actually in the whole Maaneet scene..more than..kiss pulling pushing...I loved the variety in their dialogues today in that scene...they had proper conversation about the whole Adi bringing Sargi...then Teji-Pammi issue..then Geet telling MSK about how she is lucky to hv him...then Geet demanding MSK to feed her the sargi and MSK also promising her...its a full husband-wife moment and not just chipkoo moment...so more than chipka-chipki or kiss😆..I loved the way both went on talking in that scene😊 ... Earlier we saw only chipka-chipka but not proper hubby-wifey talk..today we got both which made the scene look more complete😳
  • Geet was given some very good dialgoues today where finally she gets the chance to admit that she indeed is a lucky girl to hv someone like MSK as her hubby😳👏...well done Barry😃👏
  •  Loved the way Geet prayed to babaji today using the Hum word ...that means she prayed for both here regarding the whole path of lie that they had choosen...so its both theIr responsibility to come out of it..
  • Jugnu-Laachi-Yashpal scene looked like a second half filler but provided a good comic element in the episode😃...
  • Last scene makes one curious for next episode to see what MSK does to stop Teji from going anywhere and how he manages to feed the Sargi to Geet😛...MSK's anger in the precap going to the extent of hurting his hand reminds us of the early HP or Delhi days when MSK was known for his dusht danav angry young man mode☺️...Loved Geet's expression here when she too was equally feeling MSK's pain seeing him hurt himself😭👏
  • Geet looked beautiful in red KC-Sargi outfit😳

Turn-offs...

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔./..nothing really😆...

Episode Rating:9.5/10...it was nearly a perfect episode for me...only issue with dubbing at few places or else it deserves a perfect 10 today😃😃
Edited by jyoti06 - 12 years ago
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Absolutely loved the episode!

Finally a proper kiss and not a miss!  Awww, it was so natural too! 

Trust me I went slow motion on a 22" monitor!😆😆😆😆😆

Geet's filmy hero MSK 😆😆😆😆😆

So tru husbands like MSK are very very hard to come by, IM glad Geet knows that!

Adi bechara, all he thought of was dishum dishum dishum!

MSK vows to fix his salaa ji!

Lachi yashpal and mammu, too much!  Is this all Maamu does!  God forbid, give this man a real job!

Edited by 49erFan - 12 years ago
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
A good mix, good fun episode

So, it was Maan who had requested daadi to have Geet's sargi sent. Like this was worth all the unwanted tension for one entire weekend. Adi's back was facing the others and had everyone think he was actually talking to Dev, but I loved how he only looked at Maan anc conveyed his message. Adi is Maan's true Lakshman. Love this guy.

Today Dev's dialogues in the first scene were good. I was laughing at his self-thoughts while Adi was talking. I had commented that I don't find him to be the humor kind of guy, but I did not mind SS in that scene today. 

Now all of a sudden Teji realizes that Adi is a guest and needs to be taken care of like one. Adi's tension was obvious and I felt it too, "patha nahi iss baar kya khatir daari hogi" types. But this time they intend to feed him well. Good hai. I love that Lacchi too, she is such a delight to watch. The way she looked at Adi and took him. Brilliant.

I was so surprised that Biji spoke to Pammi so lovingly. For the first time sh addresses her a puttarji and I almost cried my eyes out. You woman, why don't u treat her this way all the time. That poor girl deserves all the love and respect. But Teji more than made up for all the love with his harsh words. What is with this man? But Maan vowed to teach him a lesson. Well, better late than never.

Maan and Geet's conversation in the room was adorable. The conversation about her tears, their jhoota gussas, their meetha pyaar... I wonder if I will ever get bored of these two. Geet acknowledging that she is indeed really luck to have a husband like Maan was good. I loved Geet's hug and kiss on Maan's shoulder. It looked so natural, like almost like it was the only way she could react. Vert apt.

The Lacchi-Yashpal-Maamaji humor was also enjoyable today. Did not seem out of place. I laughed. 

Humm, so Maan had to get up and feed Geet her sagri at 4 but Teji intends to take him out. I missed watching that bit and cannot seem to find it on YouTube. I will comment on the cut and the precap etc when I get to see it. 

In all, not a boring episode. 

A quick summary of things that worked for me

1. Loved Geet's worry for Pammi
2. Loved Maan's resolve to teach Teji a lesson 
3. Loved Adi
4. Biji treating Pammi well
5. No Dev-Nandini
6. Lacchi - Yashpal - Maama humor

Things that did not work for me

I don't believe it. I dont have anything that turned me off today. Humm, looks like I enjoyed the episode more than I gave credit to.
Edited by Soapoperasrfun - 12 years ago
-Deepzz- thumbnail
Girls Rule... Geet Rocks...Geet is Phaast 😎

Who was that who said Chumma Nakko on TV .🤣🤣🤣
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edited ...

A good episode after the dragfest  Friday filler.😊

As I expected Maan made sure Geet's sargi arrived to make her first KarwaChauth memorable.😳

Agyakari Adi came for his MaanSir and his dear friend Geet. 
Samir rocked with those comical expressions. 😆

Teji is keeping most of the Devils quizzing...His extra attention to Adi and Ballu🤓, lack of interest in his wife of 8 years,.kuch to gadbad hai. 
Man seems 
As Seinfeld says " Not that there is anything wrong about it ". 
Many padosi shows are bringing in such tracks. Will make for some good drama 🤔.

Beeji finally remembering her duties as MIL. God knows what she did 8 years...Pammi must have been so humiliated to celebrate in Maika with insensitive hubby's picture .

Rakhi Varma is an amazing actress.👏 She brought out so much poignancy is that one scene where she is overwhelmed by a small token of affection.😭
The editing seemed to have cut the scene where Nandini does Beeji's kamar ki maalish .🤣

Teji the insensitive MCP is so rude to his gem of a wife ,that too in front of guests.😡...He is so uptight , he might crap some diamonds ...Pardon my French 😳.
The Khuranas were so embarrassed for pammi bhabi. MSK needs to take lessons of his sadoo  saala ASAP.😃

The best scene of the day... Geet and MSK finally in some intimate conversation...Geet reiterating how much she loves her hubby in all avatars ...MSK , Ballu , Business honcho, driver ...she missed Baawarchi.😆... 
MSK  the proud peacock .😛..The man is never tired of self propaganda 😆
MSK is so inspired by Sallu, .he borrowed his dropping of shirts at moments notice , now Wanted movie's Commitment dialogue ..what next? "Ready movie ka promotion placement"😆
Then Kudi proved she leads this relation by giving a real shoulder kiss with sound effects 😳.(only complaint ...He did not remove the shirt when necessary😳 )

Lachi- Jugnu- Yashpal comedy was way waaay better than that DEv-Nandini-Jugnu fall fiasco.🤢

Precap : Teji calling Ballu on KC to drive is giving me red alarms... The guy is disinterested in his wife , wants to avoid KC celebrations ...Is he having an affair?🤔

Edited by kadydeep - 12 years ago
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

naari shakti zindabad...hum woh hai jo kar ke dikha te hai that too real real 😆
XSilentPrayersX thumbnail
I am reallly worried for DD these days...The way the poor girl is being Pushed Pulled Pinned i wonder if her muscles and hadddiya are in proper working Order 😳
I really enjoyed today's epi, it had everything. Adi, TeMmi (Teji+Pammi) scene, A good Maaneet convo, of course our pyaara Jugnu mame and Miss.Kaam chor.

-The adi scene was obviously mind-blowing and funny, all our hearts where racing. 
-I was so happy when Beeji gave the sargi for our dear Pamz, she was so happy but then Mr.Khadoos had to ruin it by being rude. What is wrong with the dude?
-Glad MaanEeet are caring for Pammi, I'm sure they will try and bring'em together, I also really liked their talk. It was romantic and funny. The high-light of today's epi was obviously the shoulder kiss!
- The Lachi-jugnu was really funny! 
-Geet looked mind-blowing!
-Teji is such a cow for leaving Pammi on KC, the dude need a mental check up.

Finally cant wait for tomorrows epi and the dance sequence! 
Edited by blahblablah - 12 years ago
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The kiss didn't work its magic.  The frog didn't turn into the prince.  The frog just jumped right out of the window.

Wrong page yet again for the scorecard.