#Devil's Den#No advance before job completed

geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys!
here's my last yapping for a month or more..haha so bear with me..

Okay..

Im going to murder my hubby if he shows me such suit pieces- seriously!!

Geet can't wear a saree except a normal one- because she's in a conservtive mayeka abhi...

hopefully when they go back..she'll shift to some sexy sarees too :D

I'm going to write about precap first

Okay i will not over-react but i'll just say that will be sick to show.

It's karwa- and hubbies have the right to feed their wives. 
Plus,maneet have had eating and drinking scenes together- NO DEV allowed!NO fake MAAN's here..

That said-

the second thing i did not like was-
yeah yeah..guesses?

Dev-Nandu eye lock

the love track ain't working

Dev falling like, mamu falling was awesome

Dev-Mamu-Lucky make the awesome threesome- nandu is like an extra- whom we really don't want to see...
the character seems extra...

Sorry my symbols r reserved for maneet only- im not even looking out there so..nice try..haha im not going to look

The next thing I didn't like was...

the suits...i mean..haha yaar..mithai ki dukaan khol rahe ho kya?

Ya kisi jhaanki pe jaa rahe ho?

Simple nice suits are possible to get u know...even at rent i think..LOL
and she's really going to WEAR that red one :o :o hayee babaji meri aankhein!!
😲😆

Ho gaya?
Chalo ab main positives dekhti hoon

Poor maan is not getting an advance, in return for a sila-silaya suit also...ab why did he have to send the tailor away- when stuff is happening in front of him- then what's the problem...silly maan

Then there is this business of him cutely peeping through windows and jumping in like spider-maan...a punju spider-maan...shoo cute!!
I love his huge pagdi peeping from small spaces

I also loved how Gc is able to balance ballu and maan- it's v nicely done..and i like it how he shifts from ballu to maan...hayeee..

DD was cute too as geet...her smiles show the freshness of a loving experience, her memories of those stolen loving moments

Contrasted to pammi's pain...she's a daughter in law...and she's not had a good kc since the first one...it's so sad..
I like how both maan and geet were aware of her sadness..i hope this is developed..i really really do- because it's interesting to show as a contrast to maneet rship and Geet wishing she was in her sasuraal too-so there's also a similarity of situation; plus pammi is sad in her house and her hubby keeps insulting her- i want either maan or geet or both to teach them some respect- cuz teji needs to learn

baaki was cute!

Well the rod scene clearly shows dev is misbalanced hahaha and nandu ki wajah se toh he loses balance only...

But his fall is cushioned...

Okay i will stop upsetting everyone by arousing strong feelings..

I liked the suit scene- it was a spin off from ddlj- nicely done :) v cute expressions haha

DD,GC, Samir, Jugnu,Lucky,Pammi- great acting guys!

By the way- I really LOVE pammi- she is so beautiful and simply made up...very nice 

@ barry- Good dialogues *jhapkisses*
@Cv's- hope they know where they are going..

Well,that's it!
Love to all
Edited by geet.a - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

geet.a thumbnail

T Devils of the Devil's Den hereby declare the Den to be 
a Bird & Dot free zone !!!

If you dare to fly, be ready to fly all the way to heaven, because

we will shoot you. HAAN!

This is particularly in light of the moderator warning 
(chk here.. https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1604969)
and  henceforth every Devil (old & new) solemnly pledge to NOT indulge in crooning aka bird language 
(except : ofc the pengu tribal linguistics)
and here is the dare.. 
one more croon frm a bird and u know what...!! HAAN!!

DISCLAIMER

The information here is Xclusive to de Den ONLY! Read n FORGET IT!  Infringe our CopyRite and Anj will make u watch the "India Paints" Videos till u c the Light! Everyone Is Welcome, so Post Post! We are like Appy Fizz and Grappo Fizz...Cool to de Core!  

- Devils of the Devil's Den-

EVIL RULES
1. If U don't like the Devil's Den residents then just fly away!  We don't like to be mean hosts!

2. U can only jappoo Geet HSP ki Geet at Den - So, stay in your maryaada and don't jam about other shows!

3. The Den is not just about CONfakes, but reel takes so discuss dey story constructively in all its glory😃

Do dish about the Actors, but don't diss em or their frogs!  Anj won't post ur IF bail!

5. This is not Dadimaa's Darbar, so don't spam about the best way to bake ham, etc.!

6. We r going to open new Den before airtime and shift there once the show finishes whether u ve reserved ya not!  So, be PHAAST!

7. Don't QUOTE use "@" to reply varna you will get a Watt o Unwanted pics that will make ur eyes snap crackle n pop!  Max of 1 quote is okkie if u really must - that's all.

8. Naya Den if we run outta the original 1 for the day can be opened by anyone, but only post these rules & the link to the old den in the 1st post.  Don't forget to leave link of 2ndary dens in original one for the day. 

9. There is Devilsden A/C.  Its for emergencies & our awesome Kreations Corner
DEVIL'S PLEDGE
All the Devils raise hand and repeat after me 
"I SOLEMNLY SWEAR THAT I AM UPTO NO GOOD"
"And hereby Pledge to diss All de Spoilers n Spoof de Pictures"

WATCH ON STAR PLAYER

Star Player is testing whether they could go live at the same time or within the half-an-hour of airtime, but are NOT

Previous DENS with THEMES

Introduction on the SHOW's THEME

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1566472

Dadi
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1567872

Potential Plot lines (MB)
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1568732

MSK
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1569633

Dev
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1570540

Aesthetics (make up etc)
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1571442

Dialogues
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1572317

Brij and Yash
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1573564

Sameera
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1574594

Arjun
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1575672

Marketing
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1576750

Geet
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1577842

Symbolism
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1578747 

Naintara

Anwesha

Vicky

Music

Dance
Wedding Symbolism
Foreplay
Parallel Tracks

Fan Dumb

49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Few segments that aired today!  Thanks to Shinus...these r his videos!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ch_cfLqfVH4[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WusnBb89AU[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WIq9Lb3vwg[/YOUTUBE]

THE QUESTION IS WHAT DID DD WHISPER IN GC'S EAR!

😳
😆

Loved the episode!

Loved the challenge between Maaneet, best was the hand shake and the looks on their face!😆

MSK still jealous MSK and his look reminded me of Khaadoos MSK! 
He is so right, he doesn't want anyone touching his wife, be it a tailor!

Sargi, now that MSK has heard his wife say that dadi would have sent for her in Delhi, Im sure he will arrange something very very big for his wife, afterall he is MSK na!

Dev Nandani part I did not like one bit! 

Edited by 49erFan - 12 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Quick thoughts on Episode since some heavy work in office is keeping me a bit busy these days...so no long analysis for this week😳

It was a filler episode but showed good preparations of the coming Karwa chauth👍🏼

Things I loved
  • Maaneet chori chori meeting and and discussing about the KC😳 ;Loved the way both Maaneet shake hands and accepted each other's challenge with full on intensity😎...
  • Geet-Pammi scene was top-notch👏...Actor playing Pammi's role was brilliant in depicting her emotinos today when she spoke about her 8 year marriage and how she got a chance to celebrate her KC only once😭 ;I think MSK overheard it and so I m hoping that Maaneet together will help Pammi and Teji in making their married life more interesting😉😳
  • Now that Sargi is mentioned today in the episode,I m hoping Adi comes with the sargi for Geet😳 and not Dadi😕😆😳...
  • MSK showing the suit-kapdas to Geet from window and Geet telling her choice as red was a very cute scene😳 ;It was filmy but handled in a slight different way where MSK himself brings the suits for Geet😳..Also loved the way MSK smells her hand when she was looking at the other side😛...hmmm MSK is becoming despo for his wife's touch now😆😉😳
  • MSK showing his typical possessive avataar telling Geet about how he does not want any tailor to touch her was typical MSK😳...but we all love this possessive MSK na😳..I just wish the scene was more intense and the editing could hv been better🤔...

Things I had issues with..
  • Dev-Nandini fall scene...Why copy Maaneet scenes on other couples and then expect viewers to like them...CVs did the same mistake with AA as well and now doing it with Dev-Nandini; I prefer Dev more in comic scenarios with Lucky,Jugnu or Teji than with Nandini😊..
  • Plss change Geet's suits..she needs a makeover asap🥱..and those suit designs which MSK was showing to Geet were horrible as well
  • Give more screentime to Tej-Pammi among the parallel tracks rather than wasting time on Dev-Nandini unwanted romance
  • Also Geet's bubbly and childish act is fine but not all the time or else it looks OTT then ;When she and MSK r alone ,that time Geet should b shown hyperventillating a bit with MSK's touch since after MC,this is the first time they r coming so close to each other post marriage...so that feeling needs to b there where Geet should feel his touch and blush or hyperventillate😳 ;GC-DD need to remember that on-screen they r strictly Maan and Geet and not GC-DD ...so both needs  to tone down a bit in nok-jhok scenes and be in character😊😳...I m saying this because I felt in that last measurement scene,GC-DD both went a bit over the top and so the scene din't appeal me too much🤔...

Episode Rating:8/10 :Overall a good entertaining episode where the track revolves around Maaneet only...what more can we ask for😃
Edited by jyoti06 - 12 years ago
ainaGURTI thumbnail
😳 RES 😳

a long note... i thought of some BEUDA TYPES writing... in for ma didijiii!!!! 🤣

jus for CERTAIN SEGMENTS I saw today & lost ma sanity & GOD knows how'll study for ma Xams...

Heyyy!! 

Phir Dekh Raha Hai   ( kahan hai nazar maan jiii 😉)
Aaj Ankh Sheek raha hai 
😉(woh tho kab ka seekh chuka) 
Kal haath sheeke ga😡( woh kal kab aaye ga?? ) 
Aaj Dheel Chor Raha hai ( kya mera pallu? 😉) 
Kal Khud hi Rokega(kabhi nahi oh ho!!! 😡)
Aaj Mere liye inch tape kheench raha hai🤣
Kal Meri Shirt Kheenchega 😉
Kheeche ga ki nahi ? hmm ?

Aakkad bakad Bambai bo
Aasshi Nabbe Pure Sau
Sau se nikla chori wig😡
wig nakel ke bhaaga😆

Phir kyun MEin tu 
kar rahe Tai Tun

Uche Se ucha Banda😉
godi Pe baithe chaanga😳😳
Phir Kahe ki socitety 🤣
Sali kahe ka pakhanda😡

Bheje se Kaleje se kalejje ke kalejje Se
Mit jaaye Gum MAroge to Jeeyo ge😆
Dum MAro Dum😉

Dum MAro Dum😉
Miit Jaye Ghum😉

Bolo Subha Shaam
Hare GEET 
 Hare MAAN 🤗
Hare GEET🤗
Hare MAAN🤗

Dum MAro Dum
Miit Jaye Ghum
Bolo Subha Shaam
Hare GEET  Hare MAAN 
Hare GEET
Hare MAAN

Duniya Ne humko Diya Kya😡( saale sare mast mast scenes EDIT kardaweche)
Duniya ne Humse Liya Kya😆(hum kanjoos hain) 😡
Hum Sab Ki parvah Kare Kyun😉
( koi farak nahi padtha)😆

Sabne Humara Kita Kiya😳

Aa aAa a a aaa a a aa😊

Dum MAro Dum
Miit Jaye Ghum😆
Bolo Subha Shaam
Hare GEET  Hare MAAN 😳
Hare GEET😳
Hare MAAN😳

Kya hai kahani Tere paap ki😆
( DUSREE SHADI MUBARAK HO SOME ONE SOMEONE)😭
Toopi Hai pyare Har Naap ki😉
Khuli hai Baap Ki
Kya hai Pasand kaho aapki😉

Ander ke bandar se ho Guftgu si ek baat😉
Thi jusjtu si ek baat😆
ho Guftgu si ek baat😆
( jo mike mein kar di mein EDIt)

Phir kyun MEin tu 
kar rahe Tai Tun😆

Uche Se ucha Banda😉
godi Pe soya ch
anga😳
Phir Kahe ki socitety 😡
Sali kahe ka pakhanda😲

Bheje se Kaleje se kalejje ke kalejje Se🥱
Mit jaaye Gum MAroge to Jeeyo ge
Dum MAro Dum🥱

Dum MAro Dum
Miit Jaye Ghum🥱

Bolo Subha Shaam😕

Hare GEET  Hare MAAN 
Hare GEET
Hare MAAN
Dum MAro Dum
Miit Jaye Ghum

Bolo Subha Shaam

Hare GEET  Hare MAAN 
Hare GEET
Hare MAAN👏

ok DEVilss... am gng for a holiday after ma test tmrw... dunno wen ll be back online... 😭  will miss u all haan... bettter miss me too... 😭

ma take is a TUKKa... the songitself stands a tukka... in ma words ve put some more clues... 🤣

ENjoy GEET & disectiing till a m back...🤗

OMg... the first SCene tHe best of ma memeories... moi got EMOtional(but no tears falling haan) .. serioulsy peeps watching GEET is emotional atyachaar for me some times... that CUTE hand GAMe reminds of something somehting... enakkum unakkuum something something... 😭

actually oly GEETMAAN scenes desrve ma precious eyes lest i lose ma eyesight...

1. y can DEV urf nandy fall flat over one another > & never maaneet have gad a flat fall???? 😳

2.TAILOR scene... repeation scenes in GEET r generally executed well but today? 😡

3. pammi hubby CONtroversial LOVe??? 

Edited by Malihaluvmyself - 12 years ago
-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
After Mali ...uska Phool...😳😆
What a jaap maali...👏... be back soon haan...😳

hum hain tum par atke yaara dil bhi maare jhatke ...hooo 😳
Kyun ki tum ho hatke...😎
Arrre bachke rehna pyaar mein pad jaaye naa tujhko phatke ...hooo 😭😉
bhaiyya ko tu khatke...😡...😉
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pammi...😭... gawsh CV's thoda toh rehem karte aur 8 saal mein se kuch kam karte...😡...but they did show even MSK looking sad after hearing what place pammi holds in the family🤢... so i think we will sure get a tej-pammi track as soon as they get done with KC😳

Oye jugnu...🤣... teen bottle khatam ho gayi par 10 galtiyaan nahi likhi...🥱😆

Dev- nandini...🥱

Maaneet...☺️...
let's not comment on the materials MSK showed...
I couldnot see the tailor part where he shoos the tailor away in tanu's links...😭
The pussessiveness...😳... main uss tailor ko naap nahi lene doonga...😛
LOH JI ... MUNDA can also change muhaawres now 😆
Aam khao ped ka address kyun poonchti ho...😲...

geet memsaab..😡... thoda advance to denaa tha..... material cost toh de deti ☺️... silaayi baad mein chalti...😉
AWWW... i loved the pinky-thumb handshake...😃...
GEEt: the munda's account is overloaded for his gifts/ installments now...☺️... give him an installment to lessen your debt or he might just get a full payment without your CONsent...☺️
because now he is no more seedha😳... total lafanga.
..🤣

Edited by kushboo_6 - 12 years ago
taqdir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
the sarees are beautiphool 😆😆😆Edited by taqdir - 12 years ago
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Love is beautiful, love is fun
It feel's so pure when you have found your special one

Love for us has been nothing less than a ride on a huge Roller Coaster
For we have travelled not just the higs and lows but also from HP to Delhi to Amritsar

I am loving the extra special attention Maaneet are getting in this track. It is almost like the old times are back. And we have seen a gradual growth and progression in their intimacy as well. All their recent Mahii Mahii moments are in each others arms. And I am loving it.

The way the episode started today was so cute. And this is the first time they shook hands on a challenge? I don;t remember any other time. The rules have to be the same for both parties. Good work Maan. Par Maan babu ne toh already bol diya hai that he will do it and nothing is impossible for him (In the SBS segment). Toh, mein toh aaraam se enjoy karne waali hu ji. Both Maan and Geet looked very good in this scene. 

Maan's back hugs are becoming so common now, but each one is more enjoyable than the other. Even today, when he sneaked in and hugged her, chiding her about dreaming about a driver, haayyeee, kitna cute tha. And I love the way how Geet calls him a driver. Kudi gives munda a run for his money always.

Sticking with Maan and Geet again, bhaiya, aise ghatiya kapade kyon dhikaye Geet ko. My God, why can't they get better clothes? At-least to show they could have brought a nice variety and returned it later. All those choices were terrible. Geet chose the best of the options that were avialble to her. Although I would never buy that Red piece of cloth for myself, I can almost bet that it will look splendid on Geet. 

The youtube video that I saw did not have the Masterji part. I don't know if it was edited out or if the video I watched was a bad print, but now I have no comments on that bit because I could not watch it. However, Maaneet's cute fight about measurements was enjoyable. Yes, Maan has, is and will always be very possessive of his Geet. 

The last scene was very Awww too. Geet is still mad at him for not letting the tailor take her measurements. Ab Maan ke chacha ji thodi na aayange stitch karne. Maan babu ki ek aur night gayi tel lene. 

Ek baat bolo, yeh banda sota kab hai? One night working on making a stage, the next night stitching his wife's clothes. 

But Maan's most funny dialogue today for me was his cursing his saala's. Mere saale mujhe chain se jeene bhi nahi dete. Awesome Maan

Some systems in this house have a serious flaw
I get treated so badly although I am daughter-in-law

I feel relieved to see such a happy Geet
For she gives me hope that someday, my happiness I might meet

My heart went out to Pammi today. Poor thing. In the last eight years of marriage this is the 2nd KC she is celebrating with Teji. How cruel is this house where daughters get treated so much differently than daughters-in-law? Beeji and Teji are such hypocrates. They have no rights to comment on Maan after what they do with their bahu themselves. 

I am glad Maan heard this part of the conversation between Pammi and Geet. Now I think this will be his approach. He will start targeting individuals in the family and gaining their trust. Pammi might be the first one on his list since he knows what is bothering her. Geet and Maan might help her cope with her problems. By the time these people leave Amritsar I hope Pammi's life is a little better than it is at the moment. 

Lucky and his sharaabi maama
Uske saath Nandini aur dev ka drama

Well, as always Lucky and Maame were good fun although maame's bit seemed forced today. All the kids have good fun at maama's expense. 

Coming to Nandini and Dev, for the records, I HATE IT. But if I am forced to accept it, I rather forward their bit. Yes, you heard me, I did not watch their part. 😃

Thatz it I guess. 

Edited by Soapoperasrfun - 12 years ago
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
ress
--------------

The rules for both teams are qual LOL Competition for KC and Prize will be each other😆

Maaneet back to their Tashan Eyelocks🤣LOL at the handshake..lol just reminded me of their HP days just like this exactly oen year ago the way they used to play Ankhiyon se Goli Maare😆

Nandini and Lucky's Hi5 haha Lucky ke saath rehkar Nandini Sayani..Yep I can see that😆
Jugnu Maamee is like a devdas man I wanna know his Dukh bhari Kahaani too wat led him to being a devdasshe has replaced paani wid daaru..Everytym I eat Paani Puri I end up remembering Daaru-Pari..Who was that Bewafa who broke my Jugnu Maame's nazuk dil?I wouldn't blame him if it was Tejji or Beeji..😳

Geet remembering all her moments and especially kissh do waalee..Gee de bhi do ab..Munda aise despo baar baar nahin hota😆
Pammi breaks her trance..awww I lovee Pammi but not her Hubby huh..
Pammi nahin rula mat Main tere pati ki vaat Lagaongi😡
I feel so sorry for her..She does so much for her family husband and the whole house and yet all she gets is Jootiss,Chup oye,Chup Kar...

Awww MSK got sad...😳I love this man jo bhi hai jaisa bhi hai he can make my heart melt with anything..I hope MSK does something with Geet now..Pammi has to get her rights..

Tailor🤣🤣🤣Hey Bhaggu Ab Pusessivee Munda aa jayegaa..r we gonna have Tere Mast mast do nain Reprise again😆

MSK jumps in thru the window again😆 with a smirk because he knows my Gith is thinking abt that DRIVER..followed by the chi chi😆
LMAO tht was so darn filmy..I think these two watch movies every nyt and next day perform it with each other..😆Driver hoon par hoon toh tumhara and the little twist and turnn he did was😆

Look who is talking I have heard my mishti doesn't want new clothes...Kanjoos Crorepati paise toh de..🤣Geet's Hey babaji is bak😆and Lafangaa Maan again😳..sachi mein this Driver Ballu is a total Lafangaa...😆
Aaa gayi Kabab mein haddi Beeejiii...
lol u knw wat he can be a good athlete too kya high jumpss hai ekdum grace ke saath😆

Sargi awww I am sure Maan will bring it for her..Maan will do anything for his Gith😳Adiii Tu aajaa na Sargi lekee apnee Maans ir ko dekhne ka liyee☺️Ankhiyan taras gayi AdiMaan ko ek saath dekhne ke liyeee

Ek Aur kabab mein haddi Tajji uff yeh Tejjy Beejy Me will suck tehir blood...lol saale chain se jeene bhi nahin dete hai..

LOL Where Maan was standing Nandini culd easily see him but *smackss head* NO LOGIC...
sowwiee...
So today's profession Salesman..Hey bhaggu I am tired of counting his back up professions now😆
LMAO MSK with that bluee saari on🤣🤣🤣🤣Geet don't make Maan angry its just his first day as salesman be nice to him na..Bedardi Gith..Bechara is practicing his back-up jobs for u if he ever bcums kangaal..😆
haha Did Maan buy the whole shop the way she asked mujhe kuch laal mein dikhaiye Wat if he didn't have tht😆and MSK's choice of red saari..Ok the visual is not good😳

MSK takes faayda and does a haath chumma..😆
LMAO Msk and his pusessiveness..I am shoo gald it was not Bachpan ka pyaar or he wuld have killed so many ppl by now..Over-Pusessive ppl *sighh*

Bas Ab mujsee Jugnu Maame ka hala nahin dekhaa jaataa...Who played wid his delicate delicate phillingss..Pee pee Ke Chemical lochaa kar diyaa hai...

Kabootar ki Galtiyaan Guu karne ki🤣🤣🤣
Preeto aaa gayi..Hey Bhaggu This cellular kurri has to cum in front now me losing patiencee...
Now Sukdu is gonall hodl that iron rod..Gir jaayegaa bechara😆

Ok and he did Fall taking nandini..NOrmally isn't it a gal who falls😆Oh i fogot Humraa Devaa is Sabshee Alagg...anyways the fall was😕🤢
Sorry but this dev-nandini track just ain't clickin in..Tejjy-pammi shuld be developed for better...

MSK's Chacha😆I bet MSK will go and sew it..he is so Pusessive abt her Gith tht he won;t even let the tailor's hands touch it😆
 Madam Advance Milegaa..NAHINN
Toh Sab Kuch Saath Mein Mil jaayegaa..Yek CON CON CON haiii...☺️
lol the door wasn't locked neither was the window..Bulao Bulao Jugnu Maame ki shaatir ankhon ko Bulao...
Disappointed Majdoor Leaves with a high jump full of grace😆

Devaaa Singingg Mainee Bachayaa Main Pavitra hoon
Nandini Singing jeeja Tera toh Charcter hi dheela hai..

Oh Hooo is very🥱🥱
Edited by Cute_Ash - 12 years ago
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Reserved just for Geetu...🤗

The epi was a filler but also laid the groundwork for the Karwa Chauth celebrations...Geet's challenge that Maan should break her fast in front of all backfired on her coz Maan issued a counter-challenge asking her to feed him in front of all...For a second Geet was clueless and didn't know how to react but the sherni in her didn't let her to back down...so she accepted the challenge and they shook hands on it like boxers in a ring before a fight...😆...The handshake showed the true mental age of Geet coz we used to use that handshake when we were kids...😆😆😆...Geet is still a kid at her heart and loves to throw tantrums like a 5 year old and Maan like a doting father fulfills all her farmaish...But I'm happy today that he acted like a hubby and asked for something in return...😳😳😉

Nandini-Lucky-Jugnu Mama scene was nice...Nandini although impressed by Dev aka MSK ki karamaat veils it well with the insult ...10 kaam bigadke ek kaam savartha hai...And Lucky swayed by her words acts unimpressed too...And then they both form a Mutual Admiration Society...and Hi5

Bechaare Jugnu Mama...His one point agenda is now to bring about the downfall of Maan Singh Khurana by hook or by crook...and to avenge all the insults meted out to him because of his goof ball efforts to catch MSK red-handed...😆😆😆...

Nandini and Lucky pulling Mamaji's legs and making him list out all the mistakes of Jijaji was hilarious...

Geet lost in the thoughts of her pati parmeshwar was...😳

One of the best and most touching scenes of today was the Pammi and Geet Scene...Pammi brings Geet's Karwachauth ki thali and seeing Geet lost in thoughts and blushing guesses the reason for her happiness. She is such a sweetheart that she feels happy seeing Geet happy...And thanks Geet for giving her one more year where she can celebrate Karwa chauth with her husband instead of his photo...She reminisces to Geet that in the past 8 years of her marriage ...this is only the second time that she will be celebrating the festival here instead of her maayka...the first time being the first year of marriage...😭😭...She also adds that thanks to Geet Beeji has decided to celebrate this festival with so much grandeur...😭😭...And then suddenly seeing Geet in tears , she reprimands herself and puts on her happy face again and tells Geet to come down in the afternoon to select a new dress for KC...

I felt like giving a kantaap to both Teji and Beeji for hurting such a sweet girl...😡😡...But I liked the fact that even MSK overheard Pammi's story and by the expression on his face he was really touched and saddened by it...Awww he is such a softie...Just like Daadi said ...He is like a coconut...Hard from outside and soft from inside...😳

Pammi is such a pure and good-hearted soul in this household filled with idiots, goons and drunkards...She is the only one who truly saw what was in Geet's heart and guided her maturely...When Geet was still being stubborn she showed her the mirror and told her that she had already forgiven Maan and just needed to verbalize it...If not for her subtle pushes to Geet in the right direction...MSK might still have been trying to struggle to woo Geet...She sure acted as a catalyst in the reunion of Maaneet...And now its time they returned the favor...
I hope Geet does something in her unique way with the help of Maan to drill some sense into Teji's over-sized head and makes him see what a gem of a life-partner he has...I hope and wish by the end of this Amritsar track Maaneet are able to bring romance and colour into Teji and Pammi's dull and colourless lives...Pammi sure deserves all the happiness in the world...😊

Maan and Geet's scene was nice but like everyone said Geet needs to tone down her loud act and show some loving to her husband too...After all he is doing all this for her only and she keeps doing nakhra...OK Some nakhras are bearable but if they are interspersed with some nice "I love you Maan for doing all this for me" moments, then it will be nicer...

Loved Maan's double-edged wordplay with dialogues like..."Hoon tho tumhara hi driver" and "Tumne mujhe seedha kahaan rehne diya"...MSK is truly a lafanga in Ballu avatar...😆

When Beeji comes and tells Geet about her Sargi, she wishes to have spent her first Karwa Chauth on her house with Daadi...Chalo ek baar bola tho sahi ki...I should have been in Delhi...Maan's happy and satisfied face when he heard her say that was sweet 😳...and I'm sure he is going to arrange for the sargi to arrive from Khurana Mansion for Geet...Aww...the guy loves her so much...😳😳...Wish she would do something in return for him instead of pushing him away and acting pricey...🤔

The dress selection scene was sweet but again Geet was too loud...I can understand her enthusiasm on her first karwa chauth and Maan bringing her clothes but atleast she could have been a little lovey-dovey with him when she took the cloth from him...instead of phodoying his bhanda and shouting when he kissed her...
🤔

And the clothes...OMG...they were pukish...🤢🤢🤢...Please CVs change your dress designer...ASAP

Again Geet was OTT in the tailor measurement scene...when she knows Maan is very possessive about her ...why push his buttons...Bechara he is already under so much stress...why increase it more for him...He is doing so much for her...couldn't she have compromised and asked for a Lady tailor ...apni Preeto for example...THese small things would make even Maan feel that Geet cares for him...It seems to be a completely one-sided affair where Maan is doing everything to please Geet and she isn't even trying to reciprocate in kind...If she can't do anything atleast she can say something romantic to him when they are alone...
🤔

Dev-Lucky-Mama scene was funny...😆😆😆

Dev-Nandini...The less said the better...🤢🤢🤢

OK Again...In the last scene, although the nok jhok between Geet and Maan was sweet...Geet came out looking kiddish coz she doesn't respond kindly to Maan's advances and pushes him away every given opportunity...I wish they would show some feelings from her end towards Maan...
🤔...Well looks like after carpenter Ballu, tailor Ballu is in the works...😆😆😆

Precap...OK if Dev comes even in 50 m radius of Geet on the pretext of feeding her...I will twist his reed-like neck...And then run a bulldozer on the CVs...Dev touching Geet or doing any of the rituals related to Karwa chauth with Geet is a strict no-no...So CVs better keep this in mind...😡

Dev-Nandini is not happening so CVs ditch it
Teji-Pammi looks like a better storyline to venture into...
Tone down Geet's loudness and make her reciprocate Maan's advances

Well, I think that's about it for me...😆😆

Edited by panchjun5 - 12 years ago