Devil's Den- The Sherni is back.....

-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Today's episode touched many of the show's underlying themes after a long time…

A young woman's quest to rebuild her life after going through the worst betrayal possible

•          I think we have all been wondering why Geet is welcoming Dev back into her life. Or, rather accepting his interference in her life, her relationship with Maan without a single protest. Today's episode laid rest to all the speculation regarding this whole Dev-Geet-Maan mnage a trois. In no uncertain terms, she told Dev that he had absolutely no right to interfere between Maan and Geet and that they do NOT "need" him- no matter what his intentions. I absolutely loved they way she put him in his place- This was the Geet that we knew- the one who never shied away from saying what needed to be said or meeting a challenge head on!
  •          Ever since the loss of their baby, Maan and Geet have been drifting apart slowly and steadily. This time it is not just miscommunication but a complete breakdown of all communication channels between them. Communication has never been their strong forte and this silence is going to prove detrimental to their relationship. Today for the first time we got a glimpse of what has been going on in Geet's mind besides dealing with her grief. She is not upset/angry at Maan- and clearly has been missing his strength and support. I hope she can rectify matters before its too late.

Forgiveness and redemption for a criminal

•          I have mixed feeling on the forgiveness and redemption track for Dev. I was just wondering in real life...wouldn't someone who was truly sorry, was willing to give up his wicked ways, was willing to pay penance for his sins- be given another chance? I do not know whether Dev will turn positive or negative in the future, as I possess no crystal ball or birds, bees and such like…but so far I have seen him repent in plenty, apologize in plenty, not resist arrest as he wants to pay penance, try and save Maan/Geet from NT (to the best of his abilities), save Maan when Maan and Geet needed Dev's help. Nothing to suggest that he is not a man who deeply regrets his actions. There is a part of me that wants to do unspeakable things to Dev for what he did to Geet and there is another part of me that wonders whether forgiveness is truly an outdated virtue in today's society!
  •          Initially I was wondering what justice will Geet get by sending him to Jail? Isn't the fact that he lost everything he held dear- his wife, his family, his life while Geet gained much- a partner, her independence, her voice- hasnt life anyway righted the grave injustice done to her? But then on discussing this with a few people I realized that he may be forgiven by the victim but he cannot go scot free. No crime should go unpunished and while punishment is a signalling exercise, nobody is above the law. (thanks Janaki!). Depending on whatever charges Geet brought against him- law must take its own course. How she chooses to deal with it in her personal capacity is an entirely different matter!
  •          However, what is a stretch is Dev staying in the same house as Maan and Geet, Dev being allowed or rather encouraged to interfere in their relationship- This needs to stop ASAP. He can regret and repent all that he wants- but trying to play marriage counselor (especially since his went downhill quite spectacular) or good Samaritan is a strict NO NO! The right to forgive, the right to allow him any role in her life- is strictly Geet's and he needs to respect her wishes!
  •          I wish Dadi would wake up and realize what she is encouraging- and how catastrophic it can be to the peace of her entire clan!

Dealing with a partner's past

•          So far we have seen the good and virtuous side of Maan- after initial hiccups his complete acceptance of Geet and her past, his love and affection for Geet- but I guess now Maan is going to get tarred with the same human brush like other characters in the show. Its easy when the perpetrator was out of sight- but is becoming extremely difficult for him to deal with the situation as Dev is in front of him 24X7.
  •          Maan's insecurities are coming to the fore and I don't know how long before last straw breaks the camel's back. His insecurities stem from seeing Dev in close proximity to Geet time and again, inability to share his grief with Geet and an inability to share any of his doubts or fears with Geet. I guess most of us already know that this is building up to a confrontation between Maan and Geet.
  •          The precap looks interesting- since Maan is going to become spectator to Dev-Geet conversation. I will withhold judgment till the show airs as I don't want to jump the gun.

On Arjun, Annie, etc etc- that track is stagnating- We get it that you are trying to mock us by making anything with XY chromosomes fall in love with Annie- Yeah she is immensely desirable we get that. Now, can we move ahead please! What is happening to Arjun's revenge plan (atleast he can mention something), where is NT-has she passed on or is she still in a Coma, can we start building up to a Dev and Arjun confrontation, rediscovering Annie- the modern woman's self respect!! There are loads of potential possibilities here – utilize them instead of going down the clichd pentagon, hexagon, and octagon route!

Just one more thing, I felt like we skipped one episode today. What happened to the lost project, Geet saying Dev made her smile etc etc. There was no continuity- at least for me- which left me feeling very disoriented for the first few minutes.

Overall a pretty decent episode- 7/10.Edited by -pixie- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-pixie- thumbnail

T Devils of the Devil's Den hereby declare the Den to be 
a Bird & Dot free zone !!!

If you dare to fly, be ready to fly all the way to heaven, because 
we will shoot you. HAAN! 

This is particularly in light of the moderator warning 
and  henceforth every Devil (old & new) solemnly pledge to NOT indulge in crooning aka bird language 
(except : ofc the pengu tribal linguistics)
and here is the dare.. 
one more croon frm a bird and u know what...!! HAAN!!

DISCLAIMER

The information here is Xclusive to de Den ONLY! Read n FORGET IT!  Infringe our CopyRite and Anj will make u watch the "India Paints" Videos till u c the Light! Everyone Is Welcome, so Post Post! We are like Appy Fizz and Grappo Fizz....Cool to de Core!   

- Devils of the Devil's Den-

EVIL RULES

1. If U don't like the Devil's Den residents then just fly away!  We don't like to be mean hosts!

2. U can only jappoo Geet HSP ki Geet at Den - So, stay in your maryaada and don't jam about other shows!

3. The Den is not just about CONfakes, but reel takes so discuss dey story constructively in all its glory😃

Do dish about the Actors, but don't diss em or their frogs!  Anj won't post ur IF bail!

5. This is not Dadimaa's Darbar, so don't spam about the best way to bake ham, etc.!

6. We r going to open new Den before airtime and shift there once the show finishes whether u ve reserved ya not!  So, be PHAAST!

7. Don't QUOTE use "@" to reply varna you will get a Watt o Unwanted pics that will make ur eyes snap crackle n pop!  Max of 1 quote is okkie if u really must - that's all.

8. Naya Den if we run outta the original 1 for the day can be opened by anyone, but only post these rules & the link to the old den in the 1st post.  Don't forget to leave link of 2ndary dens in original one for the day.  

9. There is Devilsden A/C.  Its for emergencies & our awesome Kreations Corner 

DEVIL'S PLEDGE 

All the Devils raise hand and repeat after me 
"I SOLEMNLY SWEAR THAT I AM UPTO NO GOOD" 
"And hereby Pledge to diss All de Spoilers n Spoof de Pictures" 

WATCH ON STAR PLAYER 

Star Player is testing whether they could go live at the same time or within the half-an-hour of airtime, but are NOT

Previous DENS with THEMES

Introduction on the SHOW's THEME

Dadi 
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1567872

Potential Plot lines (MB)
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1568732

MSK
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1569633

Dev
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1570540

Aesthetics (make up etc)
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1571442

Dialogues
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1572317

Brij and Yash
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1573564

Sameera
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1574594

Arjun
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1575672

Marketing
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1576750

Geet
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1577842

Symbolism
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1578747 

Naintara

Vicky

Music

Dance

Wedding Symbolism

Foreplay
Parallel Tracks

Fan Dumb

Doctor's visit 

Story and Screenplay

Edited by -pixie- - 13 years ago
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Never judge a book by its cover!!!!

Loved what I read, I've been saying let's not judge on precaps and spoiler pics!

Geet will never and I mean never go back with Dev or even allow him to interfere in their lives! 

Have I not been screaming my lungs out!

Will come back and write more after I watch the episode!

Edited by 49erFan - 13 years ago
mi7chimes thumbnail
Res~

edit :1

Devaaaa........

u r my wifeys DEVAR! HAAN!
som say u r HOT... well i am HAWTer!! wait i am the HAWTest!! HAAN!!
u touch my patni, n i ill make ur chutni! HAAN!
som say u hav it good, i say i hav ur Bloooood! HAAN!!

so shut it goody two shoes.. u r the bad guy! HAAN!

- MSK

Edited by mi7chimes - 13 years ago
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
The baby always bound Maaneet together as long as it lived. Even when Maan was angry with Geet for not revealing the truth about her pregnant state before he started developing feelings for her, he still cared for the well being of the baby she was carrying, the reason why he pounced on the plate of papaya and ate it full. Even during their MU phase, it is only when he temporarily forgot about the baby's existence that he behaved his harshest with Geet, under the impression she excluded him from her life. The minute he was reminded of the baby by the phone call from the hospital, he ran to Geet's side. When he felt that they were bringing out the worst in each other and hence need to separate, it was Geet's impassioned speech about how without him she and her baby will face a dark future which made him accept her apology and take her back into his life. Now with the loss of that baby which inadvertently bound its parents so tightly to each other, both are trying hard to cope.   The baby's loss has resulted in Maaneet turning rudderless and drifting apart emotionally without their realising it.  Maaneet will now have to relearn to live together without that binding factor of the baby.

Dev always broke Maaneet whenever he made his appearance. The first time Geet confronts him after he ditched her was on her engagement day. She ends up panicking and running away from the venue causing a lot of worry for Maan who later has the lift mishap. When she confronts Dev again after he was released for a day on parole, she ends up having the first MU with Maan after their confession.  Her third confrontation with Dev in Shimla led to her fainting and Maan deciding to leave the place immediately. This later led to the highway accident. Dev may have saved Maan by donating his blood but his return to the Khurana house has only brought more misery to the couple. So if Dev really wants to help Maaneet, he should stay away. The fact that he does not makes me wonder what he is really up to. Maaneet will have to learn to tackle this thorn called Dev and not let him tear them apart.

Coming to today's episode, Dev's so-called well meaning act failed to achieve its purpose. All it did was to plant some more seeds to doubt in Maan's mind. I dont think Maan would suspect geet's character but he is definitely irked by her entertaining that worthless brother of his. I think he will not confront Geet then and there but will keep simmering till the Holi day and maybe erupt thereafter when some more incidents add fuel to the already burning fire.

As I said earlier, he is like a grumbling volcano waiting to erupt and when he does, the scorching heat of the lava he spews is going to burn Geet in the short-term. But then she will survive it as she knows deep down the man loves her to death.  Once the lava, hits the soil of Geet's heart it is going to prove fertile for Maaneet's relationship because it will help Geet realise what is ailing their relationship right now.  It will also make Maan rethink where they were going wrong and together they will rise to face the nemesis called Dev.  

I loved that Geet made it crystal clear to Dev that she will not tolerate anyone interfering in their relationship, thereby reiterating what Maan had told Dev earlier.  She has come a long way since the time she asked for Dadi's help to find out why Maan was upset right after the sauna incident and the hard choice he made in favour of her over the baby. She has taken seriously Dadi's advice to tackle their problems herself and never let a third person between them. We saw her decline Dadi's help not long ago when she volunteered to talk to Maan and explain why Geet met Dev at the outhouse. She tackled the bull by the horn. Today she declined Dev's help to get back with her husband.  There was one thing she was made aware by Dev though. That Maan was suffering as much as her all this while and may have felt lost because she shut him out.  This would bring about greater empathy for Maan's pain.  Unfortunately I think the before this feeling can take route, Maan is going to have the outburst, hurting Geet's sensitivities.

Coming to the so-called forgiveness by Geet of Dev's sins. Today we heard from Dev's own mouth why he wants to do his bit to bring Maaneet closer. It was for his own peace to mind, to ease his own guilt and not for Maaneet's sake. If he succeeds in his plans he may feel that Maaneet  would owe him one and that way they are even. His bad deed has been negated by his good deed. If Geet forgives him, he will owe one to Geet.  So his bad deed remains a bad deed and now he has the additional burden of also carrying the obligation of Geet's good deed of forgiving him. What does Geet gain in the process? she can completely sever herself from the past.  Although she has been astutely ignoring Dev till now, we saw that she was disturbed seeing him at the farm house and realising that he did all the decoration. This goes to show that the pain of what he inflicted on her all those months back was still there. He had wooed her then with read rose petals and today it was red curtains. By telling him that she forgives him, she will ease her soul from her past. Will she forget his deeds? No she will not. That will be her lesson, never to be as naive and trusting of that snake again.  I dont know if this is what they have thought of as far as the forgiveness thing goes, if at all there is such a scene, that is. But if they go down this road, I hope this is the explanation they give for it.
Edited by Opti - 13 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Today's Episode was good if I ignore the NASA-Torture😃...Highlight of the episode was Geet's fitting straight reply to Dev without any melodramatic and filmy dialgoue👍🏼...

Today Geet has proved that she is no Ichha or Prerna of TV who will either keep sulking/crying or keep her mouth shut and prove her weakness in front of her culprit...Instead she knows how to reply back to her culprit without giving over the top reaction or any unwanted bhashan but a simple straightforward message to her culprit to stay away from her personal life👍🏼 ...

So moral of the story is lets not jump to conclusions based on spoiler pics or misleading articles😊Precap might give us the impression of Geet telling Dev that I hv forgiven u (if we can do a bit of lip reading😉😆)...but her face expression clearly says that dude I might hv forgiven u but not forgotten anything....so get lost from our life😃...Mayb thats the condition Geet will put in front of Dev that if u really want my forgiveness,then go out of my and MSK's life forever and mayb Dev will agree to this condition😊...But MSK will only hear half part where Geet will say "I hv forgiven u" but he will not hear the other half part of her condition and thats where we might see the misunderstanding happening🤔

Now I get the holi precap that was shown last saturday and might come tomorrow after this whole Dev-Geet confrontation scene 😎

In that Saturday ka precap which is yet to come Geet says that  "Today I m smiling because of Dev's mahaan kaam"😃.,.So  Here the mahaan-kaam might b equal to Dev going out of their lives forever(if my above prediction is true) but MSK might feel that Dev's mahaan-kaam is equal to bringing smile in Geet's face which he failed to do because like I said MSK overhears only half of the dialogue spoke by Geet to Dev...

I guess Geet will just cut off all the ties of her past and will detach herself from all the pains that she has got because of Dev in this very Dev-Geet confrontation scene by forgiving Dev and telling him to go out of their lives because she can never forget what he did....reason why  during Holi she is smiling and she is trying to tell Maan that "Because of Dev,I m smiling because finally I realised that my past makes no more difference to me..I m all yours"😳...but MSK din't listen to full sentence of Geet and walks off thinking she is praising Dev again because today as per precap we saw MSK doesn't listen what exactly Geet is telling Dev...so on holi day too he doesn't listen to the full sentence spoken by Geet

MU happens again because of lack of communication....last time Maaneet separated because Geet hears the wrong words spoken by MSK to Dadi regarding Dev.....this time again MU happens because  its MSK who hears the wrong words spoken by Geet to Dev....both times Dev is the cause of MU and separation.....Dev is not at fault on both occasions but he is like a black spot in Maaneet's life because of whom Maaneet r not able to take their relationship to the next level😊...how they go from here is the question to which only CVs hv the answer.....but mayb this time they both will realise what really is lacking in their relatinoship once they both separate because under such circumstances when both r at loss of words and dunno how to communicate to each other  and r going through such complex emotions,mayb a bit of distance not only makes your relationship stronger  but also make one realise the importance of each other in their lives😳

I loved what Geet said to Dev today that "We might b going through tough times right now...but we don't need a third person to solve Maan and Geet ka issues...Maan-Geet together are enough for each other to solve their own issues...so u better stay out of this"....WOWWWW👍🏼⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ ...I remember when Dev came to advice MSK that he is not doing the right thing by shifting the nursery, MSK gave similar dialogue to Dev by telling him that "Geet is my wife..she has the right to b angry with me..and its between us how we both sort it out..we don't need a third person between us to tell me whats right and what's not"👍🏼...Now if we compare both these dialogues of MSK and Geet we will see that both hv similar thoughts in their relationship...but the problem is both r unaware and unable to share the same with each other...So thats the basic problem in their relatinoship...they don't need a third person to solve their problem but they do need to find a way of how to communicate with each other😊....What Geet told Dev today or what MSK told Dev in the earlier episode,same they could hv told each other ...right ?😳...Sometimes in a relationship when  your love for your partner goes to the limits beyond obsession and possessiveness , then u feel scared to share your emotions with your partner fearing that he/she might get hurt and in this process u end up creating a vaccuum in your relationship which eventually results in separation or break-up whenver a certain tragedy strikes .....Here the same vaccuum in Maaneet's relationship is created because they both love each other to extreme limits and always fear of hurting each other and in this process they never really share their pain or emotions with each other....and so when finally tragedy hv stuck in their lives with this MC,they r unable to share it in words with each other....What is the solution then ??Mayb physical separation might  just fill in the mental vaccuum that has been created in their relatinoship and they might just learn the importance of communicating with each other not only in times of happiness but also in times of crisis😳....

Was Dev-Dadi wrong today in trying to get Maaneet together in their farmhouse for a romantic date ?🤔..I guess no...they hv been noticing for last few days that Maan-Geet themselves r not ready to share their pain with each other or sort out their issues and when outsiders come to know the weakness in your relationship...either they try to take advantage of it or they try to play the peacemaker and get some credit out of it😉..Dadi-Dev r doing the same thing here😊....

Coming to NASA Track....Now its Arjun's turn to get jealous seeing Annie-Sangram together😕...its moving in circles ....Sometimes Arjun getting jealous and sometimes Annie getting jealous...but no real progress😕...Its high time the whole track gets a closure and more focus is given on Maaneet track once the Actors r back from their vacation😊...

About the upcoming separation track,I hope this new journey of Maan-Geet brings in the passion,romance,excitement ,thrill and freshness in the show😳...It should really take Maaneet relationship to next level😳....I dunno how CVs will do it..bas make sure that the real essense of Maaneet is not lost and this small separation only brings them closer than before where they r able to understand each other in a more better way😊

My Episode Rating:8.5/10..My rating is strictly based on Dev-Geet confrontation scene and Geet's wonderful reply to Dev showing her strength of character ,and Ignoring all the other non-existent NASA-Torture parts😆😃

Apart from the Episode I would like to say that CVs hv every right to move the story in the direction they want..but there r few things which need to be set right as we love this series and we don't want it to become another twisted saga of a girl getting sandwiched between two brothers...

So CV team,PH and channel...plss look into these 10 following things that every viewers out here wants to see...

1)END AA TRACK

2)BRING MAANEET PASSION/ROMANCE BACK

3) NO NO NO DEV-GEET-MAAN TRIANGLE ...

4)TURN DEV NEGATIVE AND BUILD A STORY WHERE MAANEET TOGETHER CAN FIGHT THE EVIL

5)GIVE MORE SCREEN TIME TO MAANEET WHERE BOTH CAN B SEEN AS A MATURED MARRIED COUPLE WITH A PROPER MATURED COMMUNICATION

6)PLEASE NOT LET A THIRD ANGLE LIKE DEV OR DADI INTERFERE BETWEEN MAANEET..FOR ONCE LET THEM SOLVE THEIR OWN PROBLEM

7)IF SEPARATION OR MU HAPPENS,IT SHOULD ONLY RESULT IN MAANEET PASSIONATE REUNION

8)BRING OUT THE HIDDEN CHAPTERS OF MAAN'S PAST(FAMILY REALTED OR SAMEERA RELATED) AND WEAVE A STORY THERE RATHER THAN TRYING OUT CLICHED ROUTES OF TRIANGLES AND RECTANGLES...

9)GHSP IS ABOUT MAAANEET AND NOT MAAN OR GEET...REMEMBER THIS..SO KEEP CONSISTENCY IN THIER CHARACTERISATION...

10)LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST GEET GETTING JUSTICE BY PUTTING DEV BEHIND BARS

Try out these above 10 steps ...and viewers complain will automatically stop....So get Maaneet romance back on track...thats the USP of the show don't loose it ever... 😳

Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago
spshastr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Geet impressed with Maans surprise and says she loves him..😳

Dev has good intentions but we dont want him between Maneet.. Dev can be forgiven but he needs to be out of Maneets life.. No Deb between Maneet.. No geometry lessons please CVS🤢😭
AA ke  beech blood waala scene..🤢😡 and eyelock.. ok I will tolerate AA  but no Dev between maneet🤢

Maneet Chemistry is the USP of the show .. No Dev between them haan

Ok so MSk gets the message and will go there and meanwhile dev will hold Geets hand wah wah.. kya MU hai.. Bechara MSK..

Ok i think Geet needs to get this out of her system and I am happy she is telling Dev abt her and Maan..
THe confidence and trust she has on the relationshop is amazing.. People may say taken for granted but no its trust..
She says Maan and her dont need a third person and definitely not Dev.. Hmmmm...
I am happy about that... maybe she will forgive Dev witht he condition that he wont interfere in their lives.. dunno kal ki kal dekhenge..

Waise Maneet forever Maneet ROCK 😆
Edited by spshastr - 13 years ago
liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
reserved

Maaneet are forever
Dev needs to disappear
This repentance with me my does not fly
More of this crap do not even bother to try
Geet needs to tell Dev to buzz off
Why does he have to interfere non-stop.

A rival channel cashed in on Maaneet's chemistry
Why you are not using it? To me that is still a mystery 😕 😕 😕
Maan and Geet are your biggests assets capitalize on them
Instead you seem to be stuck on OTT drama
Non-stop drama is annoying to the core
Your series is in real danger of turning into a bore

The AA nonsense has now reached a new height
All this will in the TRPs come back to you bite
Sit down and figure out how to get your groove back
I think we have cut you all enough slack
Get your act together and work on the execution
You can still get fans back to watch with the same passion

Edited by liv2laugh - 13 years ago
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hoping for a karara jawaab from Geet to Dev.....🤔...Reserve

Wow....At least One good thing happened to me today....Since morning I have been having mishap after mishap and by evening I was feeling rotten.....Then I wished for Geet to give karara jawab to Dev.....And it came true.....

And Mahii......came today....I'm so happy....it has been so long since I heard that tune....that it felt fantabulous to hear it once again......😆😆

Loved the scene where Geet was talking to Maan's photo.....It was so natural and she knows him so well.....She knows that he will do anything to make her smile.....And when she said I Love You Maan and hugged his photo....I was like Awwwww....😳😳....

She was so eager to go and meet Maan at the farmhouse....She knows that the past few days have been tough for them and this time-alone would be good for them......

Daadi runs into a roadblock while trying to get Maan to the farmhouse at the same time as Geet when she finds out from Adi that Maan is busy in a meeting and has switched off his mobile.....Even then she leaves a message with Adi to make sure that Maan gets to the farmhouse

Dev decorating the farmhouse....Ewww.....Somebody kill me...Or just give me an AK-47 so that I can kill him...That meddling, no-good, idiot.....I don't like him....😡😡...How can he even think that he can be instrumental in getting Maan and Geet together....Ewww...the thought makes me wanna puke.....Gadha, Khota, Kutte ki Dum.....😡...Phir Office pahunch gaya...Whatever work was assigned to him....that tho he won't do properly...But here he is acting like a Marriage Counsellor out to salvage the Marriage of his brother....Where's that AK-47 I ordered.....😡

Geet's expression when she entered the farmhouse with Mahiii playing in the background was beautiful.....And the note was so sweet....😳😳...Hamare Bacche ke saath humne apne jindagi ki nayi shuruwaat ki thi....woh hamare pyaar ki neev thi ...Geet Chalo ek baar phir se hum apne nayi zindagi ki shuruwaat karte hain....Maan.... That was so touching...😳

All because of that idiot Dev...Geet couldn't get it the last time when Maan wanted to surprise her ...And now that dimwit thinks that just because he has presented that note in such a romantic surrounding in the name of Maan...Geet Khush Hogi...Sabashi Degi....Hata Sawan ki Ghata.....😡😡😡

Finally Adi managed to pass on the message to Maan to get to the farmhouse...but that imbecile Dev thinking that Maan won't be able to make it reached their first...Arrrgh.....I'm still waiting for my AK-47.....once I get it next stop is Mehrauli Farmhouse to blow-off Dev's head....😡😡😡

Awww.....Loved the FBs that Geet had....She was remembering many of her intimate moments with Maan😳😳....and blushing away to glory.....and I think she got goosebumps too ...coz the way she shivered and blushed after the last FB I'm sure she was thinking something naughty......☺️☺️☺️....The waiting and anticipation was getting to her....😳

And when she hears the footsteps.....she was so happy and when she turned around and saw Dev...she was flabbergasted.....And she was confused ...And when he started explaining she started losing her cool.....And our Sherni was back.....Whopppiieeee......What a reply she gave him.....I loved it.....Geet tujhe salaam.....👏👏👏

When he said that he didn't want to be the reason for the misunderstanding between her and Maan...that's when Geet lost it...And she told him without mincing words that....There was never any misunderstanding or distance between Maan and Geet....and there never will be....We r just going thru some tough times, that's all and irrespective of that..... We have always lived together and will keep on living together in the future too...And whatever your intentions....let me make one thing clear to you...To maintain Maan and my relationship, we don't need the help of any third individual....and least of all....I'm warning you the last time ....stay away from our lives.....

After hearing all this, the guy still has the audacity to tell Geet his sob story....Hey Babaji....mera AK-47 kab aayega......😡😡....He tells her that he didn't intend to help or butt in Maan and Geet's relationship but was just trying to pay penance for the sin that he had committed....He says that he is just trying to lighten the burden of guilt that he has weighing down on his shoulder....If it was as easy as that....🤔....Anyways, I liked Geet's indifference in this scene.....And SS once again was excellent in his repentant avatar.....

The precap was once again intriguing....I'm guessing Maan just sees them together and doesn't hear what Geet is saying....Puts 2 and 2 together and comes up with 2000 and leaves from there......HE has always been like this ...He reacts first and then thinks...but I feel that he will still give the BOD to Geet but once Geet comes and tells him about Dev's neki...He might really lose it....

Bechara, how much more can he take?? He is also sad and lonely and the one person he thinks the world of and with whom he wants to share his everything comes to him praising the one man he loathes......Well, I won't comment on the why and how of Maan's outburst and will just wait n watch what he does.....🤔

DD and SS were excellent today and GC in whatever miniscule part that he was present in was very good although he didn't have much to do.....👏👏👏

I'm loving the way the execution, screenplay, camerawork, editing and all the other behind the scene things have been flawless the past few days......👏👏👏

This crisp and taut progress of story is giving me hope that the coming days will be fantabulous....😊

P.S- I don't consider NASA part of the story so didn't comment about them......😆😆😆

Edited by panchjun5 - 13 years ago
taqdir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hello everyone

For me, it was a wonderful episode because things are going really perfect at all end. Now let me explain why.

Dev, who miraculously got the permission to stay in the KM and also work in the KC is trying hard and fast to do something really good to lessen his crime a little. He wants to be accepted by his family and be trusted by them all. He doesnt wanna live in his own house like a criminal and so he believes that if he can do anything good for maneet then his sin would haunt him less. Yes, he is actually trying to help himself. I'm not judging if dev is right or wrong but only that his efforts to help maneet or do something for maneet is natural from his POV.

Dadi, who is always interested in patching everyone up is naturally happy on dev's every attempt in helping maneet. Elderly people usually like to see their offspring together and happy no matter what. We all know if maneet forgive dev dadi will be most happy. She wont bother if dev was punished or not. To her, dev feels guilty and asked for forgiveness and that's all that matters. And right now, when maneet is going through an emotional roller coaster, dev's attempt to unite maneet is too good a treat for dadi. Its like killing three birds in one shot!

Maan, who has been controlling himself till SR has finally found a good reason for "you know what" but his ill fate never lets him get near his wife while his spoiled younger brother kept advising him'..gggrrrrrr! Anyways, the real thing is maan hates dev for what he did with geet and can never forgive him. He would have never allowed dev in KM if dev hadn't donated blood and saved him. But that doesn't allow dev to stay in the house like any normal young bro to maneet. He can never be that. Because he deceived geet and slept with her. Things can never be normal with dev. But seeing geet easy and comfortable around dev is wondering and annoying maan. Its not that maan suspects geet having any special relation with dev but that why geet is behaving so normally with dev? How could geet go out with dev? How could she meet dev in the farmhouse? Doesn't she remember anything that dev did? Doesn't dev's presence disgust her? Why not? Well these are all maan's questions that will be answered when he stops being so introvert.

Geet, who is now comforted and secured in maan's love and shelter, obviously forgot all her bad experiences in the past. Life is too good and beautiful to her and no bad experience can overshadow her joy and new life with maan. Maan means everything to her and she is certain about her love for maan. Which is why she begged dev to save maan and even lost her child worrying for maan. Today her reply to dev was too good. Whatever she said regarding her relationship with maan can only come from a person who trusts and loves her partner the most. A round of applause for such beautiful dialogues. A very common human psychology is that when we are happy we want to do good things and make others happy. Most importantly we kind of forget our miserable times in life. So dev may be a dark episode for her but maan's love is so bright and beautiful that the darkness dev creates becomes blur in front of that sunshine. Unfortunately since maneet last really communicated like ages back, they don't know their current feelings towards each other and the people around them.  Its natural maan is confused and angry when he sees dev and geet together because he doesn't know that dev has become very much unimportant to geet now. Well he will know but at a greater expense. Education are too expensive these days!

Now it looks like maan may mistakenly say something hurtful to geet that will cause geet to leave the house. We know geet, her self respect means a lot to her. Besides, if maan makes the mistake of distrusting her love for him then all my prayers to maan. He would need a huge lot of protein shakes this time. Because manaofyiong wifey is not so easy! And I sincerely wont mind seeing maan running after geet and manaofying. That's the kind of grand treatment geet deserves while maan needs to put aside his ego, open up more and learn to trust his partner. Hoping for some good episodes in the future. Fingers crossed.

Loves and prayers''..

Edited by taqdir - 13 years ago