Devil Den- Dev Baby Yeh Baby mera hai HAAN..

spshastr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Maan asks Dev to join KC because of daadi and because of Khurana surname
Geet not happy
MSK misses breakfast and Geet sends lunch
He eats and is happy that Geet knows his mood LOL
Geet ka call and she is getting bored.. ha ha why do i feel she will go back to KC
Dev thinking bro is hurt and running behing Geet and daadi
Mr Sharma ne diya idea. and MSK took her for yoga
Dev Maan geet scene was good.. Geet never speaks when Dev is there.. MSK signs papers as dad
and geet happy and overwhelmed. I liked Dev ka woh small smile.. but MSKs obsession will change him..
She wants company to do yoga.. shows the diff between the two on is social and the other is a loner

MSK is obsessed with the baby.. Woh geet ko bhi chod de but baby na de..

Ok Yoga shession for first time pairents.. MR khurana expresses himself.. saying he is waiting for the baby to tell papa to him...and he keeps thinking abt it.. and says aayegi... and corrects .
and he has lot of fillings and pyaar... apne bache ko jaan se zyaada pyaar.. and all senti talks 😍
Geet overwhelmed and crying..Another 😍 moment He wipes tears.... Next shession starts...
Ok all this baby talk abt papa .. Dev will take the baby I think
 Diaper changing and all that...😊
Precap was 🀣 MSk singing baaba adam ka ghana hu tum aur bandhenge

Edited by spshastr - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spshastr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The Devils of the Devil's Den hereby declare the Den to be 
Bird & Dot free zone !!!
This is particularly in light of the recent moderator warning 
(chk here..https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/38706393and  henceforth every Devil (old & new) solemnly pledge to NOT indulge in crooning aka bird language 
(except : ofc the pengu tribal linguistics)
and here is the dare.. 
one more croon frm a bird and u know what...!! HAAN!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you dare to fly, be ready to fly all the way to heaven, because 
we will shoot you. HAAN! 

DISCLAIMER

The information here is Xclusive to de Den ONLY! Read n FORGET IT!  Infringe our CopyRite and Anj will make u watch the "India Paints" Videos till u c the Light!Everyone Is Welcome, so Post Post! We are like Appy Fizz and Grappo Fizz....Cool to de Core!   

- Devils of the Devil's Den-

EVIL RULES
1. If U don't like the Devil's Den residents then just fly away!  We don't like to be mean hosts!

2. U can only jappoo Geet HSP ki Geet at Den - So, stay in your maryaada and don't jam about other shows!

3. The Den is not just about CONfakes, but reel takes so discuss dey story constructively in all its gloryπŸ˜ƒ

Do dish about the Actors, but don't diss em or their frogs!  Anj won't post ur IF bail!

5. This is not Dadimaa's Darbar, so don't spam about the best way to bake ham, etc.!

6. We r going to open new Den before airtime and shift there once the show finishes whether u ve reserved ya not!  So, be PHAAST!

7. Don't QUOTE use "@" to reply varna you will get a Watt o Unwanted pics that will make ur eyes snap crackle n pop!  Max of 1 quote is okkie if u really must - that's all.

8. Naya Den if we run outta the original 1 for the day can be opened by anyone, but only post these rules & the link to the old den in the 1st post.  Don't forget to leave link of 2ndary dens in original one for the day. 

9. There is Devilsden A/C.  Its for emergencies & our awesome Kreations Corner
DEVIL'S PLEDGE
All the Devils raise hand and repeat after me 
"I SOLEMNLY SWEAR THAT I AM UPTO NO GOOD"
"And hereby Pledge to diss All de Spoilers n Spoof de Pictures"

WATCH ON STAR PLAYER

Star Player is testing whether they could go live at the same time or within the half-an-hour of airtime, but are NOT

Previous DENS with THEMES
Introduction on the SHOW's THEME
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1566472

Dadi 
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1567872

Potential Plot lines (MB)
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1568732

MSK
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1569633

Dev
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1570540

Aesthetics (make up etc)
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1571442

Dialogues
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1572317

Brij and Yash
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1573564

Sameera
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1574594

Arjun
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1575672

Marketing
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1576750

Geet
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1577842

Symbolism
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1578747

Naintara

Vicky

Bloopers
india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1586796
Music

Dance
Wedding Symbolism
Foreplay
Parallel Tracks

Fan Dumb

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

Advantage of MC

1)Maan-Geet new story start...
2)They can do CONπŸ˜†
3)No questions will b asked on medical logic

Disadvantage of MC

1)Dev ka character will b wasted as he will hv nothing to do ...baby is the only connecting link between three characters and if thats broken,then Dev kya karega ??πŸ˜†
2)Geet will go in depression and if Viewers r expecting Maaneet passion,they won't get it simply because after MC they will not b in a mood to do the CON for sureπŸ€”
3)Dream to see a evil Dev challenging Maaneet  will remain a dream only
4)MSK will come out as a looser unable to save the superbaby and Geet's fight for the baby will go in waste as evil wins..

Advantage of Baby taking birth after a leap of mayb few months...

1)Dev can turn evil for the baby...interesting and gripping track...😎
2)Maan-Geet passion and CON can happen easilyπŸ˜ƒ
3)MSK can prove that he is indeed the best father in the world which he said today...
4)Geet's fight for her baby from where the show started will b justified

So now decide what is good for the story😊

Coming to the Episode..it was a good Episode with less of AA-torture and more of Maaneet😳....

Dev or MSK....who is baby ka father...this question in the beginning sets the tone for rest of the episode and mayb the future track as well😈

MSK ka speech about how he wants to b the best father in the world which makes Geet emotional is a very touching sceneπŸ‘πŸΌ...

Yoga Instructor's ke English Akcent ka kya kehna🀣🀣🀣🀣...Yoga-Chi was not upto the mark πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

About the precap,.,,,,well what to say...CVs ko aur koi gaana nahin mila🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣.,..and on top of that they r making Maan-Geet lip sync too🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣...I just want to see a SBS/SBB segment of this song ka shooting ...want to see how GC-DD managed to shoot it with a straight face🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago
mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Res~

busy but ill still b a good MAAN! HAAN!! .. πŸ˜†

*pinch me*
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣Edited by mi7chimes - 13 years ago
MarshP thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Today's episode was OMG hilarious! Like seriously O.M.G 🀣 CVs you had me rolling and rolling and R.O.L.L.I.N.G more than Tina Turner 😳 Dev ki kasam I love me some Miss Turner 🀣 OMG I'm so going off on a tangent 

Maan like totally made fun of Dev and asked him to work at KC because he is a Khurana. Geet and Dadi were OMG shocked  and so was Dev. And guess what? The New Dev actually looked like he was shocked 🀣

So Dadi drags Geet to do some yoga with her hubby and Dev follows. He followed because he was OMG worried about  his "bro". But dude, it is a woman's clinic! 🀣 Maybe the Khurana "bros" know something that we don't know about their mysterious anatomies 🀣

So the Yoga instructor lady comes and asks for Papa's signature and the Khurana Bros are in a pickle. Dev's like "it wasn't me" Shaggy style, and Maan said it's me 🀣🀣🀣 Aww Maan is the besht... I wanna pull his cheeks out 😳😳 he is such a cutie πŸ˜

So Mr. Stingy reserved a private "yoga" lesson with his wifey and beti, but NO Geet wants to share their moment with total strangers *Sigh*  Then Maan gives a heartwarming speech about what daddyHOOD means to him. Had me all in dreamy land. I have this thing for OMG HAWT young dads🀣 so yeah Maan fits the bill. Oh yeah, the extra in the green shirt needs to QUIT GRINNING! Seriously dude, you are putting your career as an extra in jeopardy with that constant and unnecessary grinning! 

Anyway, then of course they had to hold the baby and put diapers on the doll. Maan was starting at Geet the whole time. I don't think MSK mastered his diaper skills and I won't be surprised if he puts the diaper on the kids head 🀣 Anyway the whole scene was cute 😍😍

Now the pre-cap is OMG OMG OMG OMG FAB 🀣 I have always wanted to lip sync to a classic song with my hubby and hold hands in the bed room. 🀣 GC and DD did anOMG awesome  job with the whole sequence 🀣

PS: Long live Superbaby!

Edited by MarshP - 13 years ago
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hi everyone!

Okay- just some quick points

1. Question about who's the father- IMP- will be closed
Dev might contest this. Maan might feel insecure over this
DUh it was so awkward-why should Geet even SAY something..did dadi?
LOL

2.Yoga session
I found it interesting that Maan mentioned he's not a man who will express emotions in public and yet he did. Honestly, I don't know about what all he said. Sahi hai.

I am tired of defending or fighting about all this. Jo bhi hai- as long as it makes sense.
The baby doll diaper thingy shown today was cute.

I also liked how Maan expressed his feelings in such an eloquent manner. Also, okay- I forgot what..Shucks.

Oh yeah, juxtaposed with Geet wanting to get in contact with other moms, Maan expressing his emotions in public...was really nice!

3. GEET
She's just so so adorable. Seriously. Loved the way she was looking at maan when he was making the doll wear the diaper. HAHA. It was like..aww u do it so well, u only do it!

Her dialogues and her expressions too good!

4. Dev-Maan
I loved the first scene. How Dev ko chup kara diya and Dev ka chop afterwards
He's positive now... but...kab tak?
HAHA.. I wanted to break dadima's teeth and i liked how geet wasn't too happy with this

5. Spoilers/precap
Um... well..it looks like a bad fall and it's on her stomach..so maybe we're going to get a serious  hospi sequence again?

Maan-Geet singing an old song..aww..LOL ...i have been listening and posting them a lot lately..but I don't listen to old baby songs ya know...LOL

6. AA
I almost forgot...i realized it's only Manisha and Romeo that make them bearable.. Today was okay though..not as good as yesterday

Good luck CV's and Geet Team!
Barry- Best of luck Sweets! You're gonna need it!
*spcl jhapkisses for support*
Do well..
no suggestions because im just going to see where this is going for now

Love to all!

Edited by geet.a - 13 years ago
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Interesting episode, I like it.........

Again the new CVs proved they r worth it 😊

The first scene, where Maan handes a position to Dev in Khurana's office, interesting, it seems Dev's intention now is growing on, even thought many times MSK told him to not come infront of Geet, but he keeps doing this for one or other reason, yet he achived a positive way, to get place in the house then place in Khurana's business, what next?.......

The FB pics seem scary, the so much baby talk can be hinting to the MC......

The office scene where Geet sent lunch box along with the note reminding Maan to smile, here we can see again that MSK can hardly control his anger, Geet is kind of control meter for his anger, she knows him very well and she sucessed on controlling him many times, but would this continue? πŸ˜‰

The Yoga classes, I found it much baby sitting classes than Yoga πŸ˜•πŸ˜†, chalo, but I liked the scenes ignoring that, the scene where Dev rushes there and then the attendence ask about who is husband, baby ka papa, I really wanted Geet to say Maan, it should mainly make Dev understand their bonding and in same time Maan to feel nice, I agree that Geet wanted Maan to say it to feel good, but seeing how much Maan feeling bad and restless regarding Dev's presence, Geet should assure Maan that Dev doesn't exist for her and would not effect, matlab hurt her, in this way it would look so beautiful scene, not to forget how Maan expressed his feeling inside the room, but before that another loop is closed, if we remember when Maan booked the whole hospital baby part for her last time, he did the same here, but Geet told him indirectly that he already made her feel special, when she told him that she wants it to be with all others moms......
The way he expressed his feelings was totally super, I must say Mahesh and Barry r doing mind-blowing work in the scenes and the track, they r super duo......
I liked how Geet got emotional and Maan wipped her tears away, she looked so proud of him being called her baby's father, not only being him her husband, she was enjoying the moments.........

Going to that joker, don ka bachcha, again he crack me with his super English by calling Annie a bus, instead of a boss and again his vary good πŸ˜†, the way Nitya asked him about his studies was too indirectly making fun of him πŸ˜†

About the precap, back to the old songs, I remember we were discussing the songs wala things last time, anyone knows from which film is this song?.......

But as I said, so much talk of the baby could be a hint for the MC, remember we had a lots of baby talk before, but not non stop as it's now, but it seems so much khushi is not really without ghum, especially in Indian serials.......

I would give today's episode 9/10

Let's have a look at the new pics in FB.....

Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago
cacoethes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
somebody SLAP ME 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 and get me out of this laughter hysteria 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

THE PRECAP 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

the YOGA class 🀣 Maan Singh Khurana playing with DOLLS? 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 now i can soooooooooo imagine how Annie was right that Maan and her had GOSSIP sessions before 🀣🀣🀣🀣 the gossips must ve been over barbie dolls and how Barbie and Kent are perfect for each other 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Maan: *brushing Barbie's hair* isn't this pink dress so adorable Annie? 😊
Annie: Yes Bhai! πŸ˜›
Maan: And look i have matching hair clips to go with the dress.😊
Annie: Woww Bhai you rock.πŸ˜ƒ
Maan: I know! 😊

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

the diaper changing takes the cake though 🀣 πŸ€£πŸ€£ 

did i see Dev smiling when Maan says he is the father? 😳 then why the hell is he even here in the first place? 🀣 what was the effin need to bring him back 🀣🀣 he is such a leech man! just so happy to see someone else taking the burden off his shoulder! MORON LOSER!!!πŸ₯±

the precap 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 i still cant get over the fact 🀣🀣🀣 lying down on the bed 🀣🀣🀣🀣 getting up and singing 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 

i think if the song was played without the lip syncing it would have been better 🀣 the lip syncing just effed it up hilariously 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

did not watch AA as usual 🀣
Edited by cacoethes - 13 years ago
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Reserved For Smi...HAAN😈
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Today's episode will mark the turning point in the story

Today, the most important question was asked.

Who is the baby's father?

Episode Analysis

A caring brother, loving grandson or a thoughtful Khurana

Maan offered Dev a job with KC, Gurgaon. The explination he gave to everyone is that he only cared about the family honor and daadi's concern. He did not want a Khurana to go around begging for jobs. There are 2 things that came to my mind when I thought about this.
Firstly, Maan's arrogance. Not because he put Dev down but because he thinks all his decisions will be and should be ok with Geet. Daadima came to Maan and requested him to give dev a job. Why didn't Maan check with Geet if this was ok with her. I will never tire of saying this over and over again. Decisions related to Dev are not for Maan to make. It has to be Geet's choice. Atleast Geet and Maan together. Certainly not just Maan.
Secondly, Dev told daadima he did not want to ask bro for help because bro had already done soo much for him. So why did he easily accept Maan's offer to the job? He could have out up some resistance and told him he did not want to be of any burden to them anymore. But he immediately accepted the offer. Why?

Fatherhood

Fatherhood is so much more than just donating a sperm. It is about maintaining your lineage. It is about being a role model. It is about being there at a time of need. It is about having someone look up to you for answers. It is about being responsible for someone's life. It is about instilling good values and traditions in your child. It is about setting limits. It is about putting your child's life over that of your own. In simple, fatherhood is the most challenging job a man can have. Although the number of challenges are high, the rewards are always greater.

Maan understands the meaning of being a dad and explained it so beautifully in todays' episode. The imporatance of his role in his child's life and how he feels a sense of pleasure everytime he thinks that someone will put all their trust in him and the choices he will make for his son / daughter.

The new spoiler picture

Well, too much of baby talk in the last few episodes had everyone guessing. So this should not come as a shock to anyone. But the picture is still upsetting.

If the picuture actually indicates a upcoming Miscarriage track, then although not shocked or surprised, I will be deeply saddened. I had suggested this earlier that it might be better for them to go forward with an MC as opposed to just using the baby for their conveneince when needed. But seeing that picture, I am really upset.

If this does not lead to a MC but is just another mechanism to use the baby for TRp's I will be upset and will be the first one to complain about it. I certainly hope they play it well and not just show Dev rushing her to the hospital and saving her's and the baby's life and MSK feeling insecure and jealous about it. Maan has saved Geet and the baby's life's on numerous occasions. Dev saving her life once should do nothing to Maan. Hope it is a well thought out track.

Just a thought, if the CV's are seriously contemplating a MC, then during the world cup may be the best time. And on a day when there is an India match. The blow will be a little lesser. Don't you guys think so?

My complaints (I am yet to watch it, so for now these are more my questions)

* Maan did yoga in his office outfit? Why? Can't they just change into something else? Even his tai-chi pants would be acceptable
* Same goes for Geet. Yes, she came unprepared because she did not know what to expect. But you could have atleast shown her complaining that if she knew, she would bring along a set of track pants or something.
* Communication between Maan and Geet. Each one is doing there own thing when it comes to dev and it is not good. These 2 create misunderstandings for themselves so easily.
* NE's are trying to act cute now. The CV's are trying to give us another office track, fine. But we wanted it with Adi-Pinky and the fun gang. These 2 still manage to get on my nerves.
* Since the time Dev has come back. Anne has missed all her meals with the Khuranas. Does no one notice she is missing? I will understand if they also want her out of the house just like we want her out of the show, but just tell us that.

Precap

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

I will not miss tomorrow's episode for anything under the sun. I cannot even begin to imagine how they will show today's precap in the episode.
Edited by Soapoperasrfun - 13 years ago