Devils Den:Maaneet=Ram-Sita,So Dev becomes Raavan?

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
Before my episode Analysis I just want to mention few points which r hindering the progress of the story despite getting a promising promo😊(Hv mentioned this yesterday too in my take...copy-pasting the same here again in case anyone missed it😊)

1)AA-Track👎🏼...CVs should now get this fix in their head that Arjun-Annie track is NOT working whether they introduce Manav or Nitya....its going in circles and nobody is really interested to see their so called peppy love story especially after Arjun slept with Annie🤢...A girl going gaga behind a guy who first slept with her and then even blackmailed her is giving absolutely ridiculous message to the viewers which is one of the strong reasons why this track is not working👎🏼..And their scenes merged in betweeen Maaneet scenes r breaking the flow of the episode

2)Pregnency track which is standstill since 10-11 months now without any progress...this is somewhere is diluting the Maaneet romance and whenever we see a track like accident ,question always arises about logic since Geet is shown pregnent with a flat tummy since 11 months now...ok if we take cinematic liberty and count the months as per TV Calendar even then its almost 8 months now but her tummy is still flat....They cannot hv CON because of complications but she can travel in bus and trucks and can also take so much pressure and tension in her mind regarding various issues does not make any sense anymore😳

3)Making Mockery of Justice is another weak point which sometimes hinder the basic plot..like for example...Dev and NT hv gone scotfree and Dev even gets to romance Meera as his consolation prize after screwing up Geet's life./..and now Arjun first sleeps with Annie to get his revenge but the same Annie goes gaga over the man and tries to win him again😕 and if that was not enough then another chick is coming to romance....But Maaneet r always suppose to suffer because they r the main leads na😕...

4)Unclosed loops and parallel tracks which r questionable...there r several unclosed loops which r yet to b closed but I doubt whether the writers even remember their own creation properly🤔...People r still waiting to see MSK ka past related to Sameera...People r still waiting to see Vicky's existence in the show....People r still waiting to Khurana family ka history regarding Dev-MSK as real or step siblings...People r still waiting to see Geet getting justice and Dev-NT going behind bars....People r still waiting to see Sasha getting exposed in front of MSK....Instead of solving these issues we get a Arjun-Annie non-existent track out of nowhere...Why ?If parallel tracks were needed then why can't CVs utilise the likes of Adi-Pinky romance or bring Vicky-Sam in the picture who were already introduced in MSK's talks to Dadi when the series started...Why CVs need to bring aliens like Annie out of nowhere as parallel track ??...

Hmmm so these r the Major problems which need to b wiped off asap and we get our GHSP series back on track😊..Yes few other technical issues like sometimes sloppy editing and execution issues r there but they r not the main ones from a daily soap POV and can b talked about later😊...Let CVs first concentrate on the above points and rectify it ,later other issues can b raised too😊...

Coming to Today's Episode...I liked it today because of a good flow,editing ,execution and curiosity factor towards the end(I may stand in minority though😆) ...

In fact I even liked the new Entry Era Soni's acting today which made the AA-Torturous scenes somewhat watchable😆...I saw a good spark in Romeo-Nitya Jodi today in that one scene and if CVs want they can explore Nitya-Romeo Jodi as parallel track and free us from AA-Torture track😃😃...CVs try to use the good Actors to their advantage and get rid of non-actors from the show😊...

Now there r few questions which r raising in my mind about Dadi after watching last two Episodes and the way Dadi is showing her over the top concern for Dev🤔

Right from the start notice the weakness Dadi has for Dev...

When Dev was kicked out of the house with his wife by MSK...Anyone wondered why MSK was staying in the outhouse ??...Its because Dadi wanted both her grandsons to stay together even after knowing that Dev was wrong...

When Dev was again kicked out of the house for the second time over Geet ka issue,we saw a very mild reaction from Dadi...she even went to the police station to hear from Dev's mouth whether he really ruined Geet's life or not and only then she believed it which means she din't believe it when Geet or MSK told her....Even after knowing the truth,she wanted to meet Dev because of which Maaneet had their first big MU

Now currently when MSK suffers from the accident we saw Dadi's concern and rushing to the hospital but when Dadi came to know that Dev is involved with some goons,her concern was much more than what we saw in MSK's case....And somewhere we today saw that Dadi is manipulating Geet in her own ways just to make sure that Dev is safe from MSK's hands...she is not bothered whether this will affect Maan-Geet ka relationship or not but she is more bothered about Dev's life even after knowing the number of mistakes Dev has committed😡....

Somewhere don't u'll get a feeling that Dadi shares more warmth and feelings for Dev than MSK🤔....She listens to MSK becuase he is the one running the Khurana Empire and Dadi knows that Dev don't hv the brains to run the company...so somewhere she is forced to accept MSK's terms and conditions but her heart beats more for her other grandson Dev....and so right now Dadi is doing emotional atyaachar on Geet and asking her to hide the Dev issue from MSK  but in this process she is ignoring the fact that this could affect Maan-Geet ka relationship in the future

Question is Why ?...Is Dev the real Khurana ??...Does Dadi too hv her own selfish reasons this time ??😈...

Coming to Maan-Geet scenes,Today I liked how MSK was taking Romeo and Manisha's classes😆..I wish he had gone on to take all other employee's classes as well in KC😆...but at least he should know what all tamasha his sister has been doing behind his back😡 I hope CVs show MSK confronting Annie in anger and questioning her about what made her take this stupid decision of taking over a event management company😡.... But here I din't  like the way Geet was trying to save Manisha and Romeo👎🏼;I remember before marriage MSK once told Geet that in front of his employees he is still the boss and he needs to keep that reputation intact but today Geet again forgot that...In private,Geet can hv her own way of dealing with her hubby😳 but in front of KC employees she needs to act like Mrs.Khurana now rather than a typical childish housewife😊...

I also liked the way CVs r non-stop showing Geet's dilemma here and the fact that she cannot hide anything from MSK but is forced to do so by Dadi...So here CVs hv properly justified why Geet has sealed her lips😊...

Coming to Maaneet romance,yes we can complain that where has passion gone missing ..why they r acting so silly..blabla...but for that I hv already told the major problem which is the pregnency track which needs to progress and only then we will get fresh passionate scenes for Maaneet😊...I hope CVs r listening🤔...

Now I hv a major problem with Maan-Geet getting compared to Ram-Sita..I know its a common phrase used in hindi where people say "bilkul Ram-Sita ki Jodi"..but I hv a major problem here since I don't believe Ram-Sita were an ideal couple🤔...Don't want to dig deep into this but at this point this type of comparison suggests that Geet too will hv to give Agnipareeksha in case she has to take care of the Raavan aka Dev on Dadima's request;Instead it would hv been better if Maaneet were compared to Shiv-Parvati here because Shiv is famous for his Tandav Dance whenever he is in extreme Anger and here for MSK we hv his form of tandav dance in the form of his hoo-haa or Maan-Chi🤣😛;And when Shiv used to do his tandav dance,its his better half Parvati who used to cool him down and here we hv Geet who knows how to cool down MSK😳;...

End part was quite interesting and makes one curious for the next episode the way an injured Dev is brought inside the house and the way Dadi asks the sevants to take him to the outhouse and then lies to MSK about it ;So Questions arise like how Dev is found injured outside KM ?Is it all planted by Dev or its done by those Goons of the politician ?? Will Dadi involve Geet in Dev's treatment now and ask her to hide it from MSK ?How long can Geet hide all this from MSK ??How long Geet-Dadi can play this hide-and-seek game from MSK ?What will b MSK's reaction once he sees Dev in the outhouse and finds out that Geet knows it all ??Will he MU Geet or will use his brains to find out the truth ??...Lots of questions and hopefully CVs will not disappoint here since Dev track is their real trumpcard now to revive the Maaneet story and make it interesting😊

Episode Rating :7/10...I liked the overall flow the episode today and the fact that story is finally moving in some direction😃...Episode deserved a 6 rating but gave 1 extra only because of the interesting precap and the last part where story moved....AA-Track is a torture which I don't even bother analysing and it needs to end asap😊
Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

T Devils of the Devil's Den hereby declare the Den to be 
Bird & Dot free zone !!!
This is particularly in light of the recent moderator warning 
(chk here.. https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/38706393 and  henceforth every Devil (old & new) solemnly pledge to NOT indulge in crooning aka bird language 
(except : ofc the pengu tribal linguistics)
and here is the dare.. 
one more croon frm a bird and u know what...!! HAAN!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you dare to fly, be ready to fly all the way to heaven, because 
we will shoot you. HAAN! 

DISCLAIMER

The information here is Xclusive to de Den ONLY! Read n FORGET IT!  Infringe our CopyRite and Anj will make u watch the "India Paints" Videos till u c the Light! Everyone Is Welcome, so Post Post! We are like Appy Fizz and Grappo Fizz....Cool to de Core!   

- Devils of the Devil's Den-

EVIL RULES

1. If U don't like the Devil's Den residents then just fly away!  We don't like to be mean hosts!

2. U can only jappoo Geet HSP ki Geet at Den - So, stay in your maryaada and don't jam about other shows!

3. The Den is not just about CONfakes, but reel takes so discuss dey story constructively in all its glory😃

Do dish about the Actors, but don't diss em or their frogs!  Anj won't post ur IF bail!

5. This is not Dadimaa's Darbar, so don't spam about the best way to bake ham, etc.!

6. We r going to open new Den before airtime and shift there once the show finishes whether u ve reserved ya not!  So, be PHAAST!

7. Don't QUOTE use "@" to reply varna you will get a Watt o Unwanted pics that will make ur eyes snap crackle n pop!  Max of 1 quote is okkie if u really must - that's all.

8. Naya Den if we run outta the original 1 for the day can be opened by anyone, but only post these rules & the link to the old den in the 1st post.  Don't forget to leave link of 2ndary dens in original one for the day.  

9. There is Devilsden A/C.  Its for emergencies & our awesome Kreations Corner 

DEVIL'S PLEDGE 

All the Devils raise hand and repeat after me 
"I SOLEMNLY SWEAR THAT I AM UPTO NO GOOD" 
"And hereby Pledge to diss All de Spoilers n Spoof de Pictures" 

WATCH ON STAR PLAYER 

Star Player is testing whether they could go live at the same time or within the half-an-hour of airtime, but are NOT

Previous DENS with THEMES

Introduction on the SHOW's THEME
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1566472

Dadi 
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1567872

Potential Plot lines (MB)
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1568732

MSK
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1569633

Dev
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1570540

Aesthetics (make up etc)
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1571442

Dialogues
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1572317

Brij and Yash
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1573564

Sameera
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1574594

Arjun
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1575672

Marketing
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1576750

Geet
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1577842

Symbolism
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1578747

Naintara

Vicky

Bloopers
india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1586796

Music

Dance

Wedding Symbolism

Foreplay
Parallel Tracks

Fan Dumb
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Res
--------------
Dev Ke Liye Mandir Banwayenge aur usme Rama aur Sita ko Sajayenge🤣
I remember I did the analysis on Daadi and it still applies the same..She never sees Wrong or Right she does what is good for her family..Right now she is weak, as the head of the family she can be the strength but Bechari Daadi hai Age dekho palpatation problems etc etc..the main point I am trying to make here is that she is a daadi and has loved dev maan and anvesha lyk a mother..we still don;t know wat happened to the producers of this generation but ryt now daadi is the mother..A mother's heart is lyk that..No matter how spoilt or evil the son is, her heart melts when he is hurt..Then about making decisions..why did she send him to outhouse when he culd be hidden in the Mansion and maan wuld neva find out..but Daadi is just worried..she knows that maan wuld neva let dev enter da KM so ryt now she is all nervouss scared and worried...
Edited by Cute_Ash - 13 years ago
cue1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Ok so my first Devils Dn post...lets see....If Maan and Geet are Ram and Sita who is Dev?

Is he Raavan or Laxman?
(sorry im not a hindu so im not very good at he names or the stories :/ so sorry if i get them worng)
Im not too keen on this new development in the Annie-Arjun track
Unless of course Nitya falls for Romeo...then it would be good but accoridng to the article she falls for Arjun
SPeaking of Romeo...him and Manisha...aik 3rd floor ki building se gira aur chote nahin ai...aur doosra 1 rupee ka sikha kha gaya....Maan sir aap kya keh rahe hai yeh bachche nahin to aur kya hai??/🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Edited by cue1 - 13 years ago
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hello

I have been a bit distant because of life..but I thought of writing today.

A few things-

1.  AA track
It is occasionally funny- when I'm in a really good mood.
But please don't show in middle of a Maneet scene.
The track is pretty seriously disliked by most people
so..just ya know- uh-find a better actress...
the track had potential..it still could- if even Annie's character is shown a bit more intelligent and really concentrating on Arjun's revenge OR his love-story.
Up his dilemma a bit more...give him nice lines( barry!)

But really- before i get jootas- end it asap!!LOL
😆

2. Mere symbolisms and loops ki band baja di hai!

Kyun kyun?
Post marriage- well invent new ones..

Loops toh bohot hain..HAHA...i just like seeing them..but some old ones- like Sammy need to be brought in.

3. I like the Dev-Maan-Geet track till now.
It's good.Samir is a great choice!
And he's really sweet.

Now- Dev positive or negative, Maneet MU or not..don't assassinate the essence of Maneet.

Willing to see psycho maan- he's always been one psycho anyway

Particularly shown by his AAAAH in the promo.ROFL ROFL

I like the gradual signs that will make him feel he's imagining stuff- the card, the napkins....everyone hiding stuff from him-considering his history of betrayal(probably from Sammy)- he might just hallucinate Dev in the house..HAHA

Interesting and i'd like to watch...

Like I had mentioned earlier- Dev shown positive..but seen in a negative light...kuchh samjhe?:P

4. Maneet rship-Baby etc
Baby- please please play up preggers track if u can..not like the fiascos shown here..LOL

Maneet r'ship- yes- groW*H is needed...slowly show it..
I wish there were symbols but it's okay if not..

(this is seeming more like a wish-list now..)

5. Adi-Pinki as parallel and more of Abhishek!!
me love his humour!!

Epi take

Not many will like what i say.

Geet is someone I have justified at all times- because I connect with her too much..I'm crazier too..LOL

But...I have said when she was portrayed bad.
Today was this day.

Maan had told Geet before marriage that he is maan for her..not for anyone else.
But, today again she over-rode his authority as the BOSS who has brought Romeo and Manisha in and given them work.
Yes- Geet is 51 per cent owner too but...it was something I didn't like today.
They almost made a mockery of Maan while he scolded..his scolding or words won't affect the employees anymore...
Not that I want sadoo back but the sadoo got work done..here on the other hand....

Nitya- sahi hai..too sweet..lol...arjun taking interest..
annie getting j...

Arjun is clueless?
LOL

beta pitega..

Dev pohoncha K mansion haan...

The osccilation of dadi is common now..so I don't think about it much

The grandson she claims she loves the most in the world just came back from a near-death experience and she's worried about the man who destroyed the family..
Just brilliant.
Im used to her...I can understand she loves him..but THODA compassion hona chahiye..for Geet and some love for Maan

sometimes I think except for Geet..no one actually loves maan...

It seems I'm defending maan today..but this is what I saw in the epi..

Anyway- 
RAM- SITA-
Of course Maan and Geet are not like Ram and Sita...

Can I dare apply literary criticism here?

Ram (as a lit figure) is seen as a man who tried to be ideal..succeeded...except with Sita.
Didn't trust Sita..and asked her for an Agni Pariksha

NEedless to say I have HUGE problems with that...

So I think it's highly significant here

Barry,CV's- *jhapkisses* choti choti baaton mein significance..love it!

Sita seen as the ideal heroine...
LOL- For me..well..I prefer Draupadi...she was simply more outright..
Sita was intelligent too..Like it!!

Cool comparison
the most conventional would be-
Geet will have to go through an agni-pariksha...Gosh..I hope the writers not use this...we don't want to see this do we?
Maan-Geet love going through agni-pariksha-cool..

Wait- is Dev Raavan then?
who will try to take Geet away?

Doesn't seem so- positive for now then..

Maan misunderstanding Geet soon kya? and she'll have to pass this test of love..
put up with his psycho-avatar? No no..sorry, but I'd prefer a more mutual thing

BOTH maan and Geet ka patience tested.

Dadi asking GEET TO BE COMPLICIT WITH HER- NOT ACCEPTABLE to me!
Seriously..not cool.

I don't like this.
In this way- it seems dadi has almost aligned herself directly with dev.

Btw barry- did i mention ur awesome! *jhapkisses*
*Me maaroying maska if he reads to give nice complicated interesting dialogues..*

Good acting guys!

another thought- i remembered mentioning the snakes n ladders wala thing se related maneet as shiv-parvati...
it would be a better comparison don't you think?

Ram- Sita- seen as stereotypes...

shiv ji was known for his anger right?LOL

anyhow- I just don't like the comparison with Ram-sita too much- agni-pariksha .
Geet is not Sita. Maan is definitely not Ram.

do I take this as a joke and move on barry? ya CV's have some significance to the dialogue?
Love and hugs to all

Edited by geet.a - 13 years ago
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

I still didn't get what is the need of AA's track, it's not adding anything to the show, it's only making the show dragging and waste of time moments, they lost a lots of good characters from the show and just stuck with such too much to tolerate Arjun and Annie, Arjun in somehow to tolerate, but Annie, no way.......

They have now such a good actor Samir, he should have much space than Annie, which is not even can the ABC of acting.......

The pregnant track getting too much now, it's almost since the serial began til date Geet is pregnant and still her pregnancy is not showen at all, her stomach is just like a model 😆

What is most annoying, the doctor says that Maan and Geet can't go a head with their phsyical relationship, as it cause stress, bla bla, What about Geet travling and running everywhere? Her blood shot in the hotel and the recent accident of Maan, then her pleading to Dev, Didn't this effect her pregnancy til date?........

Didn't we had enough of Arjun and Annie's track that u people r bringing another character to their track? 😡

The precap is interesting, but no way of huge misunderstanding between Maan and Geet, they reached to a level of their relationship where they have to understand eachother, Maan did misbehaive with Geet during the Indian Paints track and it resulted on him feeling guilty and about to destroy himself, I am with the angry young man, the passionate young man Maan to be back, but not him to doubt Geet or their love, no way, it's out of character, yeh bhi rehna baaqi hai that he might question her about the child rights, which I feel worry about........

I am confused, Are the CVs doing all this to make the viewers themselves ask for MC? Why to show such illogical happening?..........

Get real at least once......

To be honest the new entry looks much better with Romeo than Arjun......

Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago
spshastr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Baby track needs to move... its stuck and thats make maneet story stuck... How can Geet take this stress with such a high risk pregnancy?
 Dev is back and i know he will turn negative but can we see Geet figthing this battle.. I want to see a strong Geet with MSk by her side.. The feminist in me wants a strong determined working geet who thinks and is not impulsive.. who manages her psycho husband and his moronic family successfully..
 Arjun Annie track is too broing.. its like a see saw game and then who wants to see them texting and Conning and those props(Manav and now Nithya)
Can NT come back please??
Daadi th.e pendulum can sway and continur swaying but Geet needs to use her head and not daadis... and maan needs to understand and look around and not react...
NO MUS and character assasination of Maneet Haan...

Episode analysis
Maneet scene was good.. baby makes papa less angry😆
Arjun is MSK, Annie sasha and Nitya Geet?😕
MSK is angry and geet sitting with him like raja and rani..😆 Geet kicks them out as she does not want maan angry as he is just recovering.I think geet is the only person who cares for maan.. Hope maan realises that daadi is a liar😡 and geet is the only person true to him
Maneet Ram Sita😆 Will Geet give agnipariksha like Sita??
OR Will RAM and SITA go on vanvaas? OR
will it be proved that neither Maan is Ram nor Geet is Sita??😕😕

Daadi is the worst she is making Geet lie and all the blame will come on that girl..
Maan cares so much for daadi... but will get angry with geet now because of daadi.. i want maan to walk out with Geet😊 not MU geet

Episode 5/10
Precap 10/10

Edited by spshastr - 13 years ago
--ANGEL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
R
(ITS MY FIRST TIME...I HOPE ITS A GOOD EPISODE)

WELL, I HAVE BEEN A SILENT READER OF DEVILS DEN 4 A VERY LONG TIME...I LOVE THE RULES OF THIS DEN😆....THE MEMBER ARE AWESOME👍🏼 AND I LOVE THE HILARIOUS POSTS U PEOPLE MAKE😆.....I HOPE U HAVE PLACE 4 AN ANGEL IN DEVILS DEN😃....I WILL ALWAYS TRY TO POST MY THOUGHTS IF I CAN....
Edited by --ANGEL-- - 13 years ago
starlite7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

No scene by scene analysis today. I'm positively angry 😉 So here goes....

Helloo Nissar, Ved, Sudhir, Vikas, CV(s), Barry - today's epi was a total mixed bag. I always admire Maaneet...they pull off any scene u give them but the same cant be said about the integrity of your storyline.

- Maan returns from surgery where his vital signs were apparently sinking. Then Geet turns the world upside down and approaches Arch Enemy, Dev who agrees to donate blood. What is so magical about Dev's blood that Maan is discharged the very next day ? Since when did Geet-land's calendar sync up with the real-world calendar ?

- Dev donating his blood - Does this act in anyway nullify the way he violated Geet ? I dont think so !

- No matter how much he repents, the deed is done....there is no going back. One wrong deed (rape) cannot be corrected by a good deed (donating blood). Both have to be looked at individually.

- What about the fact that Geet and her family were cheated out of their assets by Dev/NT? Why didnt Dev's conscience poke him then? What about the social impact on Geet for his heinous act? Why didn't Dev's conscience poke him then? Dev had umpteen chances to come clean with Maan before the engagement ? Why didnt he come clean ? Because Dev only did things that were ultimately of benefit to him.

- The way I perceive it , Dev donated blood today because he's expecting some benefit to him in the hear future from Maan. (Maybe to be protected from the goons?) If Dev wanted to chart new territory why did he end up at KM .... mind you all the way from Shimla to Delhi ! (Because Dadi turned soft? Bahh ! Humbug !)

- Why is Maan the only one still outraged by Dev's act ? What happened to Geet's self-righteousness ? Is it all swept away because now she is Maan's wife and Maan has accepted the baby?

- How can Geet hide the truth from Maan for so long? If he is healthy enough to conduct business for KC why isnt he strong enough to hear the truth? Remember Maan's 2 main ideals in life - Truth and Faith ? How come Geet forgot all that ?

- Why are Dadi and Geet in cahoots to hide Dev?

- AND FINALLY - How could you send Dev to the outhouse ?????? The outhouse is sacred for Maaneetians. The outhouse is where Maaneet's love blossomed. How could you pollute that place with Dev's presence ?

- AA track .... trash it. Send NE back to school ! Arjun is a rapist. You butchered his role. Trash his role too.

- If you could find another capable actor to play Dev, find someone to play Sasha's role. We want justice meted. We want Dev/NT/ Sasha punished....just like Brij...HAAN !

- Now about the Baby track - show the bump. You have shown all possible things that puts a pregnant woman at risk ....jumping from a window in IP, all the stress - broken engagement, MU, NT trying to kill Geet, Brij trying to kill Geet, the shock of seeing Dev again, Maan's accident etc etc. Isnt all this harmful to the baby ? Then why are you not showing an SR ? How can that be more harmful to the baby than what Geet has already been through? Ridiculous.

PH, Nissar - since u are with GHSP from the beginning, this is for you....All the points above only project one thing....your left hand does not know what your right hand is doing. You have a revolving door with writers. Neither the PH nor Nissar have been keeping tabs on the integrity of the storyline. (everybody else is apparently aaya ram, gayaa ram !)

You started off with a social message about fake marriages by NRIs and somewhere along the road you lost sight of it when you started making Dev a saint. You repeated the same mistake with Arjun. What sort of a new social message are you conveying ? I wont spoon-feed you, but suffice it to say that your current stance on the social message being conveyed stinks !

I think I've said enough today...didnt realize there was so much pent up frustration inside me about the current GHSP.

Edited by starlite7 - 13 years ago
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
In June of 2010 I was introduced to this show thru a friend of mine and I have to say those days were the best...be it screenplay, editing, plot and storyline!  It had viewers glued with lead pairs chemistry!  Yet, they were not in love but they were lost within each other! Come to think of it, one was fully attracted to the other, but his arrogance could not tell him so!  Story continued and yes they fell in love and both admitted their feelings.  Yes, those were the days,  a man's acceptance of love unconditionally for a woman who was married and cheated before and is baring a stranger's child (at that time Maan did not know it was Dev).  Perhaps this is what attracted me to this show!   In our society this is unheard of, but this show was different! 

So what went wrong, where did they falter, what happened to this beautiful show????????

This is where I feel something went wrong, ever since the sagai telecast of Maan and Geet and GC and DD falling ill, creatives just could not recover from then on!  Something went for a toss and viewers were left with nothing but a weak storyline.  Later AA was introduced as a parallel track, but again the artists did not seem to attract the viewers!  Show was out of top 100 for channel and lost its number 1 spot too! 

Well, for one they need to decide the pregnancy track, baby or no baby.  It's been 10 months for the show and  Geet's been pregnant for the most partt!  So creatives close this loop, baby or no baby! 

Recently viewers were shown Maan's accident, yes he was injured and that too very badly, but again nothing happened to Geet or baby!  Isn't Geet suppose to be the weak one here.  How can one be injured so bad and the other has no scratch!  Is this logical, I don't think so!  It's storylines like this that leaves us scratching our heads!

Mockery of medicine, yes they falter when it comes to medical issues!  Please research before making assumptions! 😆

Hopefully now with Dev back in picture creatives have a strong storyline ahead or nothing can be done with a tanking ship!

This show has great viewership and a great lead pair with awesome chemistry, let's not ruin it!

On to today's episode, what the heck did i just see!  Are Nikuj and Piyush new leads of the show????????????? What the hell is goin on!!!!!!!!! Yes, Im very disappointed!!

RAM SITA TAG FOR MAANEET!  NAHIN, NAHIN, NAHIN!  THIS IS MURDER!

My issue today is Geet covering up the truth!

Infact by Geet not telling Maan, I blame her only.  Dadi is not at fault.  Geet is married to Maan and she should know better and not listen to anyone!  Maan is her dharam pati and she should not hide something this big from him!  Now if he takes her wrong after knowing the truth, I really can't blame Maan here!  She did hide a big thing from him and it can lead into many things in a Man's mind! 

Maaneet screen space has decreased quite a bit!  Why creatives, would u please answer?  AA getting more importance!  MSK has no secretery and here Arjun has one!  W*H is this!  KC is bigger then the wedding planning company na!  😆😆

Ira did make an impact as Nitya, Nikuj doesnt have a leg to stand on in front of her!

Edited by 49erFan - 13 years ago