Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
CV please raham khaoo
dev ko either raavan aur lakhan kuch bhi banaake
Lakhan and raavan ki INSULT and unko  ABUSE mat karo please
maansa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@arpita....i was just kidding about the 4 months thingy 🤣🤣 BUT i do hope they end it soon...coz lets face it! who can tolerate too much of the hit and miss....
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: mandu

Well said Ash....

but seriously...how stupid is Daadi....I thought she was supposed to be this suljhi hui business woman...
why outhouse?...it would have been safer to keep Dev in the mansion in some room...seeing the size of it as they show it...
she knows that when Maan works from hjome , he uses the outhouse...it has just the main hall downstairs and the one bedroom upstairs...why risk it...
no logic...

Humri Daadi is a Pendulum..Kabhi idhar kabhi udhar..Sumtyms she uses her dimaag sumtyms her decisions depend on her heart..Kya Kare bechari Mamta ki maari..thodi confused hai to save her one Rapist Pota from another mahaan pota she doesn't know what she is doing..
mandu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
@md140...so you think that Maan will not see Dev in the outhouse...just Geet...hmmmm
well I guess they will make Maan remembber that Geet volunteered to get the file from the outhouse later on when they will set about creating misunderstandings...
though I hope it will more like...Geet knew and was trying to stop me from discovering Dev's presence there...rather than something stupid...
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: spshastr

Jyo Adi hanuman, Romeo Sugreev and Manisha etc the vanar sena😆

Daadi kekeyi..😆 Annie lakshman(female version)

I said ditto in previous den
but is raamayan main vanvaas daadi ko hona chaahiye sab theek ho jaayega
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: maansa

@arpita....i was just kidding about the 4 months thingy 🤣🤣 BUT i do hope they end it soon...coz lets face it! who can tolerate too much of the hit and miss....

don't forget dev and geet lived under the same roof without facing each other for I don;t know how many months,,,and then they Met when the house was crowded during the engagement🤣🤣
md410 thumbnail
mandu
MSK will see dev in the out house but not tom when he comes to get the file. he mat leave then but later will come for some reason and see him
not in the visit which shown in the precap
maansa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ashu....i wrote the same thing on page 2 🤣🤣 thats why the 4months time limit....🤣🤣 
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
hi peeps

Gosh i dont want Ram Sita, Ravan story for maneet ðŸ˜­

I think now when maan was going to outhouse, and Dev's head was hanging on the side of  sofa or bed , geet will try to put it back on sofa/bed and maan will see her and this is what that head touching in promos we saw 
mandu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
"rapist pota from Mahan pota..."
liked that...agree with you Ash...she is a pendulum..that is logical too...par to me would have more sense that she says aloud or thinks aloud...abhi ke liye Dev ko outhouse main chupa liya hai...par jab tak main Maan ko raazi na kar lun Dev ko wahan se hatana padega nahi to Maan ko pata chal jayega ke humne dev ko ghar ke andar le liya hai aur gusse main woh meri kuch baat nahi sunege..