~*~FF: Shadow of Geet.hui sabke pyari, Complete~*~

avi4rubi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

My Heart is Aching for the first time..'  The story happens at the time after their party separtion ( after the slap).. so moving from sad to happy ending........ thanks for the support............

Part-1

The sun already set down at the horizon. The atmosphere outside is still busy. Geet in her white long gown slowly opened her eyes. She  took the green color sheet spread from her body and touched her flat tummy. She felt the light pain over her lower abdomen. She tried to stand on her feet. Her body felt  very weak.  But she managed walk upto the window and peeked outside. All she could see was rushing people on the street, she realized she is on 2nd or 3rd floor of the building. Because she could see the yellowish spread of the street lights on the road and above that everything was looking dark. She looked up at the sky, but the vision was blocked by the nearby tall buildings. Her mind was very blank, but the noise from the street started piercing her ears. She slowly closed the windows.  She went back to her bed and tried to close her eyes. Suddenly she heard the knock on the door.

The nurse peeked in: how are you feeling , Ms. Geet?

Geet tried to bring a forceful smile on her lips and said: I am alright.

Nurse: how is the pain?

Geet: that is also fine.

Nurse: I think you still have that medicinal effect, but please let me know if you need something for pain, I know it will hurt...ok.

Geet: Ok sister.. thanks

Nurse: goodnight

Geet: Goodnight.. she watched as the nurse left leaving the door ajar.

Geet back to her thoughts. Am I really  feeling pain. She concentrated hard, but failed. Is it really hurting me? Did I ever felt hurt physically ya mentally.. no.. never.. what is hurt? Why she wants to know whether it is hurting me.. no she asked about my pain, not hurt.. is it painful,  painful for me. No, I can feel my lower muscles cramping..but that is usual for me. It cramped long back, almost every month..

MY mom was so happy when she first time heard about my cramps. She had a big smile on her face when she shared that with my aunts. And they all brought new cloths, sweets, everybody was fighting each other to feed me.. they danced around me..the sound of the dholak is still ringing in my ears'... am I the lucky one to be a part of that big family'... she smiled..

They found the best NRI guy for me. He  looked at me lovely and made me feet like I am  the most beautiful girl in the world. First I objected my family's decision saying, I want to study more, I want to be someone meaningful.. but the happiness of my family made me to sit on that mandap beside him.. and he put the sindoor over my parted hair.. I felt happy..

The night  was so dark.. but it brought the strong rain and thunder ... I felt the pain of being intimate as he wrapped me under his strong arms.. I looked at him, as he made his moves and I felt happy as I saw the satisfied smile on his face.

But then I missed him from the next morning. The time was slipping from me like a strong thunder and it tried to break my heart. But I felt happy when I realized the little life forming inside me. I felt so happy and looked at my Mom, thinking I am also going to be like you soon, a MOM.  

I didn't see the same happiness on my family's face. My own mom advised me to take that pill, so that the family can be  happy, so that i can  can live my  life fully.. But I was happy with my little one and so excited, so I left everyone behind, to pursue the happiness of life as a mom..  I didn't turn back to see the tear filled face of my family...i was ready to face the world. 

I reached Delhi.. God was very grateful to me. I joined Khurana construction. I left my past behind. Things were not easy for me, But he was there for me with my each fall. slowly he became a part of my existence. But the conscious thought of reality made me to keep the distance from him.

I tried to escape from my past by being myself, sometimes a kid, sometimes as foolish i can, sometimes a cartoon in front of others. But Maan gave me the support and I started understanding the meaning of love and life. And I was so happy in this world once again as he proposed to me. I was ready to embrace the hope in front of me.

Everything turned upside down the night he appeared in front of my eyes. I sent him to jail as my love was holding my hand strong with full support. But I failed to realize the truth of that support and left my love, humiliating him in front of others.. did Maan felt hurt.. I don't know, but I need to move on because somebody else is existing in me and I can't leave him aside.. I walked out , may be my inner mind told me that it is good for him, for his family..being away from me will bring him back his dignity and his status. How can I see him and his family suffering in front of the media and employees just because of me.. I love him so much that I want to be happy.. I want to hear his success stories and be happy..

I talked to my little one every night as I struggled to get a new job. I felt the relief as I rubbed on my tummy, I felt the warmth as I felt my baby.. and one fine day I got a job, but alas! he came back to me as my boss again'... I tried to be myself, but his closeness again brought me the inner happiness.. I didn't realize how happy I felt when I saw him again in front of my eyes' ...but he looked at me with his angry eyes..

May be I hurt him so much for my happiness that I failed to realize how hurt he felt when I left him. He tried to prove that he can live keeping the distance from me, by ignoring me. Did that hurt me. NO, I wanted that, I wanted him to move on his life, I wanted to see him on the top, so that I can admire him from standing on the mud, as he climb each step.. so that I could clap along with others.. but did his ignorence, ever hurt me.. no because I was waiting for the happiness. I touched my tummy and walked away...'  and failed to see the winning smile on his lips as he saw me walking away...'  he won the battle... I felt Happy for him'.

I was walking alone that night, back home. Little I know that naintara got the bail. I was in my own world, touching my baby.. did I felt a little kick as I walked.. no I didn't....it was just my imagination. Everybody was talking about my flat tummy, but the doctor reassured me that everything is fine. All react different to same situation.. I thoguth of going for little baby shopping tomorrow. I am going to make a small world for me and my little one. I need to move out from Meera's house. I need to look for something small, that I can afford for us, just me and my little one.. The thought of US brought the smile on my lips.. my imagination was flying high as I walked through the street. I

I dreamed of lovely place, where it is completely covered by greenery.. the wind is blowing smoothly.. my duppatta is flying high..I took my little one in my hand and took the circles.. he laughed with his tender lips ..and I saw his pink teethless gums'... I imagined my world, I wanted to run ..but no, I should be careful, she touched her tummy and felt shy'.... little I noticed that the hanging sword above my head..

I am waking up here.. and the nurse is asking me whether it hurts.. NO I was happy all through this way..  May be I was in that theater for sometimes, so that the DR. could save me. She cleared everything from my womb, so that I can live happily everafter..

But first time I am feeling hurt, it is not my physical pain.. I could feel my filling eyes.. my vision is getting blurred. I loved the world, I dreamed a world for me and my little one.... and I was happy with everything.. may be it was my mistake to understand the true feeling..

Is he was right, when he took away all my jewels, land and money.. why  didn't I tell him that he can take anything from me, but don't leave me alone in this world.. why he didn't take my life away .. am not even worthy for that.. why he didn't put the poison in my drink than taking my consciousness..'

IS my mom was right when she said to take that pill. If I have taken that pill, did my mom stood near me, holding my arm strongly in her hand. Will she be happy to hear about my cramps..

Did Maan was right, that he never needed me..is  he really was not affected by my presence. But I did right with him and he proved that today, he can live without me...'

She touched her tummy tight, a tearful sound came out from her throat .. Ha, mei geet- hui sabse parai'... but I never thought anyone can take you apart from me.. but I was wrong.. I am a failure.. you also left me alone..are you wearing  that white soft cloth f an angel and flying arund the heaven.. you left me alone too....

She wiped off the tears from her big beautiful eyes. She tried to smile. She checked on the cupboard. Found her slightly torn dress. She changed to her  red shade dress and opened the door and walked out from that building'... And started walking on the street aimlessly'

Little does she know that an aching anxious heart was beating faster to know about her , who opened her hospital room door with a failed face, with so much guilt feeling and his eyes gone wild as he saw the empty bed. .. was searching for her with his mad eyes.. ....all through the street when he realized what happened to her.. Geet , kaha chale gayi ho thum.. thum mujhse door nahi   jaa saktha.. thum mere ho, aur mei thumhara bina jee nahi saktha'.

All I could say and pray is " Take care Geet".. because life is not ending here.....
*~*~*~*~*~*

Thanks for the like buttons, I am continuing because the ache is left in my heart, so i need some relief.. so moving from OS to SS. Hope you don't mind.
Edit: and today, because of all yoru help I am completing it.. thank you...

with love..
Shadow of Geet......    
Edited by avi4rubi - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
amazing.. very touching... am in tears..thanx a lot for a wonderful OS.. keep writing..
Dhara_s thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
That was so touching....!!!! 😭👏
mchopra thumbnail
wow it was just so well done..loved it..
avi4rubi thumbnail
Originally posted by: swetha10

amazing.. very touching... am in tears..thanx a lot for a wonderful OS.. keep writing..

Thanks ....
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ahh that was so emotional! :(
I hope Geet doesn't have to ever get that feeling. In fact no-one deserves to feel that way.

Nice one shot! You should post a part 2! ;)
avi4rubi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dhara_s

That was so touching....!!!! 😭👏

thanks.....
avi4rubi thumbnail
Originally posted by: mchopra

wow it was just so well done..loved it..

thanks...
avi4rubi thumbnail
Originally posted by: hindu4lyf

Ahh that was so emotional! :(

I hope Geet doesn't have to ever get that feeling. In fact no-one deserves to feel that way.

Nice one shot! You should post a part 2! ;)

thanks......
kellz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i refuse to believe this is the end plz continue
geet lost her baby?