Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ..Anita..

Episode 120!!!!
Payal asks Khushi if she is worried about her marriage. Khushi confesses that she doesn't want to get married this early specially since Babuji is so ill and Payal should ideally get married first (yes, some logic here, and I totally agree'I thought they cannot afford stuff but here they are planning a wedding). Payal teases her saying that Buaji wants to get rid of the Sanka Devi so they're getting her married so early Khushi gets shocked (I think payal is pained that she is not getting married first'it is my opinion'if I was her I would upset why am I not getting married first , that is just me'also she wants to make khushi feel better, and maybe that is what bua ji is doing) and says she'll get punished for this and starts tickling Payal (I do like their bonding).

I also love their sibling bond a lot.I think Payal has become a bit pessimistic after the break up of her first marriage. May be she is not thinking of her marriage now.

Next morning, as Shyam goes inside the bathroom (I guess he is on one of those business trips again'is it me or does he go to the gupta's house in the day and make up some excuse for work at night so he can send time with his atm machine, oops I mean his wife),πŸ˜† good observation. Anjali takes his messy clothes  and leaves(awww such a sweet wife). Shyam comes out and realizes he doesn't have the ring on his finger (why would he have it on his finger that would make his genius wife suspicious for live a few seconds) and starts looking for it. But he gets worried as he remembers he'd put it in his pant pocket. Anjali gives the clothes for washing to HP. HP requests her to check the pockets first as last time Arnav had left something inside and then gotten mad at him (what a smart servant). Meanwhile, Shyam realizes that it may be with the dhobi. Anjali checks the pockets and finds some stuff. As she is checking another pant, Shyam comes and gets tensed. Anjali takes a paper out from Shyam's reaction that it's something she shouldn't see. Anjali gets puzzled seeing Motilal Jewelers (that is a guess). Shyam says that this is the receipt because he gave the ring for polishing (nice save'I don't think it takes that long for a ring to get polished'it's been like a week). Anjali says she'll get it but Shyam says he will do it himself (how many lies he has to make to cover up his one secret). He also takes the pant and says he wants to get it dry cleaned. HP says he'll take care of it. Meanwhile, Shyam takes the ring out so he agrees. As Shyam is about to leave, Anjali asks him if she is hiding something. He gave the ring for polishing without telling her and now he is not even letting her pick it up (there goes her five seconds of suspicion). Shyam says he is getting married again. Anjali starts laughing and says it is a very poor joke (well he did tell her the truth'she should not get mad if she actually finds out the truth, he did tell her). Shyam has an evil look and then he hugs her. He thinks that he's told her the truth but she doesn't believe him only (how sick). Anjali tells him never to talk like this even in humor otherwise she'll die ad hugs him again (lady be more independent). Shyam looks at her with "guilt" and apologizes. Shyam says he should go. Anjali says to wait for 5 mins since she'd stopped him midway and he agrees (oh her and her superstitions).

Shyam is a smart player. He is already planned for his defense. On the other hand Anjali's character is a mystery. Sometimes It seems she is smart, sometimes she is not.

Arnav is talking on the phone. La says she is so happy that ASR's office is getting renovated. Now he'll be home (starting to act like his wife I see). Even Anjali says that she wants Arnav to be home till his wedding (uh he has a business to run so you and your hubby can waste his money).πŸ‘πŸ‘ Nani gives La a copy of Ramcharitra Manas (I think that is right) and says thanks to Khushi, she'll have a knowledge of it. Anjali says that they're telling Khushi a white lie. Manorma overhears this and questions them.La is about to say something but Anjali covers up saying that they were talking about white shoes(is that the best should could come up with, I will give her credit for that creativity). La gets confused and asks if they were really talking about shoes because her shoes are black (she is worse than mami ji).La is a nincompoop for sure. She has white shoes though Manorma looks at her suspiciously but the door bell rings). La says it must be chamkili. Nani says her name is Khushi. La asks why she is scolding her as Khushi isn't even here yet and Anjali pinches her. Manorma gets more suspicious.

Khushi comes in the RM and almost bangs into ASR. They recall their confrontation in the kitchen. They try to move out of each other's way but keep getting in it. Finally ASR pushes her and leaves.
Everyone gets the cue and Nani starts scolding La. La gets confused but realizes Khushi is here and they continue arguing. Anjali asks Khushi to help. Khushi takes La to the temple and Nani and Anjali also leave. Manorma's suspicions are appearing she will be 007 now.

Khushi compliments La that she is a fast learner and her work will get over fast. This strikes La. The phone rings and La requests her to take it since she is reading. Khushi goes and La calls Anjali.
Khushi takes the call and someone gives her a message for Arnav. Khushi tries to avoid but in vain. She wonders how she will give him the message when they don't even talk. She realizes that it is 11:50 and the meeting is in 10 minutes.

Arnav comes inside and Khushi thinks she can't say anything. She blocks his way and starts giving him hand signals trying to convey the message and Arnav has his typical 'W*F?' face. Finally, he leaves and Khushi gets tensed realizing only 5 minutes are left. She takes a paper to write the message. La comes and tries to take her away so she quickly scribbles the message and asks OP to take the paper and ask Arnav to read it is important. But the paper falls and HP takes the Ramchritra Manas instead (HP is super, maybe because khushi is calling him by the wrong name).

Manorma comes to Anjali and tells her the Ramcharitra Manas is done but Khushi is still here, what's the catch? Anjali says there is nothing like that but Nani is calling her to talk about Akash's wedding. Manorma gets excited and leaves (good one anji). La comes and tells Anjali that she has told Khushi that she has made the food and she is worried about Nani's reaction. But Anjali says that the food is very good, how will Nani get upset? And if Mami doubts then it'll be a problem since then she'll tell Khushi everything.

Arnav is asking HP why Khushi has given him this book to read? HP says that she said it's urgent. Arnav wonders if she is mad. HP asks if he should go and ask her (LOL).Arnav asks him to shut up and leave. (maybe khushi is indirectly telling him that he should be a better person).

Arnav might thought that way.

Everyone's getting ready for lunch. Khushi asks HP if he gave that to Arnav. HP says Arnav got very upset but took whatever she gave. Khushi murmurs that that's nothing new (tru dat). Khushi tells La that the food smells great, why she is tensed? (well because their plan will fizzle if nani likes it) Nani says only good smell of food doesn't make a meal worthwhile (that is a good point). Manorma comes and says the food is amazing. She tastes again and says everything is delicious. Khushi says that La has made great food. Manorma says now Khushi is not needed. Nani, La and Anjali get tensed seeing their plan fail and Khushi is a bit upset at the insult. Will the trio's plan fail??? Or will a miracle happen that will save them?

nice take Anita.
 It was so sweet how the whole Raizada girls were concocting to retain Khushi.
 The bold lines I liked.
 My comments are in purple.
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

News update: 14/6/13

Thread #12 of the BFTP had a delayed start. Thread #11 itself had been slow as many blasters were busy with ad. Our captain, Indi too was engulfed by the ad for the past few weeks and it took time for her to return to this skd in full vigour. Meanwhile, as time was running out, Durga cut Indi's work short, assembled the pieces for the main page and sent to Indi, thus enabling Indi to start Thread #12 on time. Usually, it is the hero saving the heroine, but since we are involved with a show where the knight in distress was saved by the damsel in shining armour; in BFTP too, something similar seems to have taken place.

Within days of starting of the new thread, the blasters got eager to celebrate the upcoming 2nd Anniversary of the IPK. They got busy with sending information for combined posts and also planning for their individual posts. As the Anniversary closed in, a special IF IPKKND Anniversary thread was started. BFTP too had their own separate Anniversary Thread. Durga created a separate thread to showcase her entries to the OS contest. Meanwhile, Wiwy who surprised the blasters with an SS on the anniversary, continued the story on another thread. Indi too fulfilled her co-blasters' wishes and started writing a story, in yet another thread. And then, Supriya created a beautiful thread with some lovely picture edits accompanied by music.

The blasters got busy visiting all these threads simultaneously, reading and commenting. And some got busy with spamming on the IF Anniversary thread. All these jumpings between the various threads constantly, left the blasters gasping for breath. Thus it was decided to take a breather. Of course, there were other reasons too. The breather meant, taking a week off from posting episodes. That means, no episodes would be posted for a week. At the time of reporting this update, the option of extending this breather period for another week was being deliberated.

The news desk is happy to inform that sometime back, three blasters, i.e. Katelyn, BarunDiwani and Samin attained the Dazzler status. Also, Chalhov, our cool coolbie completed 18000 posts on IF. A hearty congratulations to all these achievers.

From the news desk, we would like to add that Part 2 of the Anniversary News update, which is being eagerly awaited will be coming up soon. We request our readers to be patient while the same is being drafted.

IssK. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sorry, am probably going back to what you guys discussed a while back, am not sure, but i just read this post by Indi quoted by ArshiHamesha...and felt the urge to express. I saw the pictures and couldn't resist as, like for many many others, this episode and its scenes are so seductive and so passionate and so on top of my list of IPK gems!

Indi, you have examined and explored with a fine tooth comb πŸ‘ which these moments truly deserve! So thank you for that. I loved being transported back to the intensity of it all as I was reading your piece.

You are so right : these sequences are beautifully thought-through and layered. Having seen them so many times, I still love hanging on to every move. I still try and read the man's thoughts, and our girl's actions, both subliminal and explicit.

What I loved the most in your piece is this bit about their elusive, unspoken, unnamed HAQ over each other. Especially his :
he has a right to be terribly attracted to her, then terribly mean and hurtful, however only he can drive her home on diwali night and make sure she's safe while he's nastily telling her she means nothing to him. but how dare she then go and get engaged. So true. So wonderfully put, his mystique.

His put-downs are strong and so damn distressful but deep down he must know his connection with her is way stronger. "Yeh kya kar rahi ho tum?" always takes my breath away, it is said with so much truth when nothing else is. How should she know for sure what he means? She senses it vaguely but his actions and words are so misleading... And he hates being vulnerable so he HAS to lash out each time he lays bare his true self...

I once read somewhere that only in the movies do people say what they feel. Reality doesn't work that way. People almost always are in self preservation mode and say something entirely different from what they actually mean. The undercurrent of what is said is of value, and reveals the true nature of a conversation.

I believe that all good writing recognizes this and strives to achieve it. And what is not said, becomes far more fascinating than what is, and so precious. ASR and Khushi do it with aplomb, in my opinion, particularly in these the most torrid of IPK episodes...

I could go on and on. But I should stop... or this will TRULY reveal my true-est nature!!!!!!!

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

Hi Indi πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

Love your emotional track...Extremely painful to watch and read as always these epis after 124'
In black Bold β­οΈ extra ordinary ,purple is outstanding and blue are the major highlights stood up for me.

He showed her his vulnerability to her in those moments where he wants her to follow this trail slowly and accepts this FADAK but he himself is not ready .As I mentioned this in Ami's even though she would've accepted that he would come up with something to diffuse the situation and comes out pretty neat and that;s how he would've shown her "asr khabi nahin harta...but she is Mini of him ,how could she ..there is bowing down or as you said  no sambhalooing...😊 from either side

But she is the one who will say these words first at Airport,Baat aapki hai isleye...Fadak padta hai...

He ie prowler to get what does he want but she isa hunter too knows how to attack and when 

Edited by IssPKaur - 10 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: DurgaS

Thread #12 of the BFTP had a delayed start. Thread #11 itself had been slow as many blasters were busy with ad. Our captain, Indi too was engulfed by the ad for the past few weeks and it took time for her to return to this skd in full vigour. Meanwhile, as time was running out, Durga cut Indi's work short, assembled the pieces for the main page and sent to Indi, thus enabling Indi to start Thread #12 on time. Usually, it is the hero saving the heroine, but since we are involved with a show where the knight in distress was saved by the damsel in shining armour; in BFTP too, something similar seems to have taken place. 🀣

Within days of starting of the new thread, the blasters got eager to celebrate the upcoming 2nd Anniversary of the IPK. They got busy with sending information for combined posts and also planning for their individual posts. As the Anniversary closed in, a special IF IPKKND Anniversary thread was started. BFTP too had their own separate Anniversary Thread. Durga created a separate thread to showcase her entries to the OS contest. Meanwhile, Wiwy who surprised the blasters with an SS on the anniversary, continued the story on another thread. Indi too fulfilled her co-blasters' wishes and started writing a story, in yet another thread. And then, Supriya created a beautiful thread with some lovely picture edits accompanied by music.

The blasters got busy visiting all these threads simultaneously, reading and commenting. And some got busy with spamming on the IF Anniversary thread. All these jumpings between the various threads constantly, left the blasters gasping for breath. Thus it was decided to take a breather. Of course, there were other reasons too. The breather meant, taking a week off from posting episodes. That means, no episodes would be posted for a week. At the time of reporting this update, the option of extending this breather period for another week was being deliberated.

The news desk is happy to inform that sometime back, three blasters, i.e. Katelyn, BarunDiwani and Samin attained the Dazzler status. Also, Chalhov, our cool coolbie completed 18000 posts on IF. A hearty congratulations to all these achievers.

From the news desk, we would like to add that Part 2 of the Anniversary News update, which is being eagerly awaited will be coming up soon. We request our readers to be patient while the same is being drafted.

re part 2, my heroine, i'm waitin'.

i love that in pink, only thing, here the hero might have a shyamness unknown to all. hyuk hyuk, are you ready for the sab diraamma hai.

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: IssPKaur

Sorry, am probably going back to what you guys discuused a while back, am not sure, but i just read this post by Indi quoted by ArshiHamesha...and felt the urge to express. I saw the pictures and couldn't resist as, like many many others, this episode and its scenes are so seductive and so passionate and so on top of my list of IPK gems!

Indi, you have examined and explored with a fine tooth comb πŸ‘ which these moments truly deserve! So thank you for that. I loved being transported back to the intensity of it all as I was reading your piece.

You are so right : these sequences are beautifully thought-through and layered. Having seen it so many times, I still love hanging on to every move. I still try and read the man's thought process, and our girl's actions, both subliminal and explicit.

What I loved the most in your piece is this bit about their elusive, unspoken, unnamed HAQ over each other. Especially his :
he has a right to be terribly attracted to her, then terribly mean and hurtful, however only he can drive her home on diwali night and make sure she's safe while he's nastily telling her she means nothing to him. but how dare she then go and get engaged. So true. So wonderfully put, his mystique.

His put-downs are strong and so damn distressful but deep down he must know his connection with her is way stronger. "Yeh kya kar rahi ho tum?" always takes my breath away, it is said with so much truth when nothing else is. How should she know for sure what he means? She senses it vaguely but his actions and words are so misleading... And he hates being vulnerable so he HAS to lash out each time he lays bare his true self...

I once read somewhere that only in the movies do people say what they feel. Reality doesn't work that way. People almost always are in self preservation mode and say something entirely different from what they actually mean. The undercurrent of what is said is of value, and reveals the true nature of a conversation.

I believe that all good writing recognizes this and strives to achieve it. And what is not said, becomes far more fascinating than what is, and so precious. ASR and Khushi do it with aplomb, in my opinion, particularly in these the most torrid of IPK episodes...

I could go and on. But I should stop... or this will truly reveal my true-est nature!!!!!!!

isspkaur,

pink underlined, fantastic observation. we rarely mean exactly what we say. in relationships taht matter, there's often a sort of code in our communication, each specific and relevant to the two involved in it, that needs to be interpreted to get to the truth.

i loved your underscoring this aspect of ipk and its writing... it's really so so difficult to get into a character's skin and say the things they might.

"yeh kya kar rahi ho tum," some sort of classic delivery that one. sorry, i misquoted, as i wrote i knew i was typing wrong but since the flow was there in the thought i went on regardless. that question in that tone. killing it was. as though he thinks she's doing this on purpose... and he is the intended target of her actions. he isn't thinking this consciously, it just comes out that way. and oh has she found her mark.

i have been sitting and staring at my notes on 129 and 130 since yesterday. do you know, long after the episodes were over, i stayed in a foul, suffocated state of mind, then actually cried? tears for a nonexistent character, he's raving and ranting, hurling abuse, slamming doors, and i am feeling his desperate pain. something is wrong with me, or was the acting and the humanness of it all so moving.

that's some truth about me, he he, so c'mons tells me, what's your truest nature? πŸ˜†

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Thread #12 of the BFTP had a delayed start. Thread #11 itself had been slow as many blasters were busy with ad. Our captain, Indi too was engulfed by the ad for the past few weeks and it took time for her to return to this skd in full vigour. Meanwhile, as time was running out, Durga cut Indi's work short, assembled the pieces for the main page and sent to Indi, thus enabling Indi to start Thread #12 on time. Usually, it is the hero saving the heroine, but since we are involved with a show where the knight in distress was saved by the damsel in shining armour; in BFTP too, something similar seems to have taken place.

This is awesome Durga ,who is heroine and who is hero over here,I think you both are heros and heroines simultaneously.Ok waiting for 2nd part now😊
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Indi

i have been sitting and staring at my notes on 129 and 130 since yesterday. do you know, long after the episodes were over, i stayed in a foul, suffocated state of mind, then actually cried? tears for a nonexistent character, he's raving and ranting, hurling abuse, slamming doors, and i am feeling his desperate pain. something is wrong with me, or was the acting and the humanness of it all so moving.

that's some truth about me, he he, so c'mons tells me, what's your truest nature? πŸ˜†

There is nothing wrong with that Indi,its just these characters are part of our life now and we laugh when they laugh and cry when they cry and dear when they cry I forget these re fictional characters and do the same.
Its quiet natural ..you know my nature I am a crying baby when these scenes come and it does take time for me to sit and write.I am so different in my real life,I don't cry that easily in front of ppl but in my corner may be hrs
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
@Sohara 

Thnx for reading and commenting on 131-132

Yes we have peace now for a while till next phase.Khushi and Arnav's first date is the most amazing and adventurous date ever.Love em...our Sanka is amazing with her childish acts and Tycoon is putting up with her.Just too good
IssK. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

isspkaur,

pink underlined, fantastic observation. we rarely mean exactly what we say. in relationships taht matter, there's often a sort of code in our communication, each specific and relevant to the two involved in it, that needs to be interpreted to get to the truth.

i loved your underscoring this aspect of ipk and its writing... it's really so so difficult to get into a character's skin and say the things they might.

"yeh kya kar rahi ho tum," some sort of classic delivery that one. sorry, i misquoted, as i wrote i knew i was typing wrong but since the flow was there in the thought i went on regardless. that question in that tone. killing it was. as though he thinks she's doing this on purpose... and he is the intended target of her actions. he isn't thinking this consciously, it just comes out that way. and oh has she found her mark.

that's some truth about me, he he, so c'mons tells me, what's your truest nature?
πŸ˜†

Hum kaise tells? (Yaad dilana zaroori tha kya? Is acidity aur dilli ke hawa paani ki vajah se humaari toh haalat hee kharab ho rahi hai πŸ˜†)

But truth be told, humara haal bhi aap jaisa hai. Sach toh ye hai that the character is not really "non- existent". The acting and the humanness is terribly moving, and we feel the desperate pain... cos we carry it inside. I can only speak for myself but having been at both ends of the rave-rant-hurl-slam spectrum, I get it.

So it makes me cry too, for him and for her. (Damn it Devi Maiyaa, ye humne kya bol diya? Paagal ho gaye hum!)

Edited by IssPKaur - 10 years ago
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Thread #12 of the BFTP had a delayed start. Thread #11 itself had been slow as many blasters were busy with ad. Our captain, Indi too was engulfed by the ad for the past few weeks and it took time for her to return to this skd in full vigour. Meanwhile, as time was running out, Durga cut Indi's work short, assembled the pieces for the main page and sent to Indi, thus enabling Indi to start Thread #12 on time. Usually, it is the hero saving the heroine, but since we are involved with a show where the knight in distress was saved by the damsel in shining armour; in BFTP too, something similar seems to have taken place. ⭐️

Within days of starting of the new thread, the blasters got eager to celebrate the upcoming 2nd Anniversary of the IPK. They got busy with sending information for combined posts and also planning for their individual posts. As the Anniversary closed in, a special IF IPKKND Anniversary thread was started. BFTP too had their own separate Anniversary Thread. Durga created a separate thread to showcase her entries to the OS contest. Meanwhile, Wiwy who surprised the blasters with an SS on the anniversary, continued the story on another thread. Indi too fulfilled her co-blasters' wishes and started writing a story, in yet another thread. And then, Supriya created a beautiful thread with some lovely picture edits accompanied by music. πŸ˜ƒ

The blasters got busy visiting all these threads simultaneously, reading and commenting. And some got busy with spamming on the IF Anniversary threadπŸ‘. All these jumpings between the various threads constantly, left the blasters gasping for breath. Thus it was decided to take a breather. Of course, there were other reasons too. The breather meant, taking a week off from posting episodes. That means, no episodes would be posted for a week. At the time of reporting this update, the option of extending this breather period for another week was being deliberated.

The news desk is happy to inform that sometime back, three blasters, i.e. Katelyn, BarunDiwani and Samin attained the Dazzler statusπŸ₯³. Also, Chalhov, our cool coolbie completed 18000 posts on IFπŸ₯³. A hearty congratulations to all these achievers. πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Durga...this is Amazing...Fantastic News update πŸ‘πŸ‘