Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Episode 131-133

I loved these episodes because they made me respect each Payal, Akash, Khushi and Arnav.  However the most remarkable start was the fleeing of Miss ego by conjoint efforts of Payal and Akash.

Payal : I loved her punch lines.  We live in a time where people are ashamed of saying that they had made a mistake in a distant past, let us say for example they obtained less marks in an exam, or if their distant relatives had done some remote mistake. Payal on the other hand is a girl, who came from less opulent background then Akash. She is one who thought she was to be blamed for her parents sufferings. This is a girl who thought no one was ever going to marry her. This is a girl who loved Akash and whose marrying Akash was like a dream to her but in spite of that she stood in the middle of a crowded restaurant and said, " What do you know about me that you love me?" She boldly stated in front of not only Akash but her prospective brother-in-law and her sister's boss, "My answer is no and will stay no." This is a girl in a crowded restaurant told in front of her sister after a person who loved her and proposed to her, " My wedding was broken. I was ditched at the alter."   This was a girl who when the same person called her again, still said no proving she was serious. This also is the same girl who told Arnav that what type of brother is he that he did not prevent his brother from committing suicide. This is also a girl who did go after Akash when she thought his life was in danger for her.  I would also like to say Payal you are, " Lakhon mein ek (one in a million)." There are people who usually do tolerate a lot of injustice from all corners. However that does not mean that they are weak. I would also like to applaud her for making Miss ego flee leaving Arshi together when Arnav understood what a bad influence Miss ego was on him, because it made him not listen to Khushi and breaking of Payal's wedding. No wonder even Arnav, to whom dil was business, saw potential and saw that Payal was worth much more then miss India.

Akash :  This is a person who has been the one to bear the burnt of the tantrum of her mom, dad, nani, di and even Arnav. He is one who is obedient to every single person in his family and there he for his love was going against each one. From Arnav when he said, " He was going to call Payal five times and not four and was going to act desperate." He goes against his mom's wishes although his obedience to his mom prevented him from openly insulting his mom in front of the family.. Akash is the one who is usually polite however  literally said no to miss India who had come to their house. He is someone who said- This is not a deal but a person whom he liked and is a matter of his life not a business." The way he said that to Arnav the line was very casually mentioned however they had more impact than a volcano.   This is a person who had been told in a restaurant in front of a lot of people including his brother who disliked poor people that the girl he liked, had been left at an alter. His alternative was a girl who was rich and more beautiful with no past. However still he chose Payal. He is a person to whom a matter which is of significant disgrace to a groom's family is immaterial and said, " Yeh sab se kya faraq padta hain." He is someone who told Payal, " I know our family background is different, but I can not be happy without you." I think it was evident that him choosing his own spouse did not simply make him disobedient, and marriage is not a business deal.

Khushi and Arnav : For the first time found who Khushi's sauten is, it is not Lavanya but as Khushi said " He and his ego." When Miss ego is there as NK said, "They just a reason to start fighting." and in NK Ishtyle make us say " Iss war ko kya naam doon."

The morning started with Arnav and Miss ego, so no wonder he was remembering Khushi. Who wants Miss ego when they can have Miss Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada. When they were in the restaurant of course Arnav ji said, " Why are you following me." because he did not feel comfortable with Khushi seeing him and Miss ego togather. Then they see Akash and Payal and the influence of Miss ego makes Arnav  say to Akash – I do not want my brother to be a halwayi and Akash I really hope you did not tell the word of marriage. The presence of Miss ego also had the worst of Khushi get out which made her say to Arnav- " I am not going to  have my sister under the hukumat of a laad governor."

On the contrary, Miss ego is out of the picture Our ARSHI deserve respect,make a lovely Jodi  and can make the most serious situation hilarious 
So when Miss ego  left had Arnav tell Akash that he was going to fix the allegiance of him with Payal. There was a new Arnav who did not explain what he knew of Payal's past. This was an Arshi who could now make telephone calls to each other stating what they needed, could not stand Khushi's boyfriend or Arnav's work. This made them go to a restaurant together and Arnav listen to Khushi's pagal and filmy plan. This made Khushi shake her hands with Arnav. The fleeing of miss ego had Khushi wink at Arnav and Arnav openly say to Khushi , " Kya bolu Aap.", and admit he had forgotten what he wanted to say. This also made Khushi sit on her own accord in Arnav's car and then ask him where is Akash and hope he did not actually jump. Leaving of miss ego had Khushi hold Arnav's hand when she was happy and trust him that he was not like what they had thought. This led to Khushi come to Arnav for help and tell him she knew his gussa. This made Arnav try to placate Khushi Arnav istyle with survey and percents.
             I think  ARSHI really liked that Miss ego had left them after Payal's outburst as they were  the Jodi which had lost its chance because of Miss ego. So of course they were regretting that they had not done anything to make it leave earlier when they saw PAYASH get their love, after all ARSHI love was aeons more and still had at that point they had to bear the burnt of lost love because of Miss ego's presence. No wonder when Khushi came to Arnav following Mami's outburst, Arnav said, " Feelings ko beech mein kyun la rehi ho." After all they had just got a slight chance after the leaving of Miss ego, why would he want Mr feelings in between. Guess Arnav was right, " What crap".

After all would rather have filmy Khushi and a Arnav who does not understand love, then a Khushi with Mr feelings and Arnav with Miss ego.πŸ˜‰
samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Finally Mr virus decided to leave my computer. I could not believe my eyes that I have not been able to make a single post and have not read more then 70 pages of BFTP thread 12 πŸ˜‘πŸ’”πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜΅πŸ˜”πŸ˜’πŸ˜² . I have to start
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

episode-137

A supporting hand what Khushi needed for a long time, finally comes to share  her burden. It was a pleasing moment when Arnav helped khushi to open the door and follows her inside the room like a big shadow on her head. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘When Babuji shuddered terribly to see Anjali, along with the rest of the Guptas and Raizadas, Arnav also perturbs. He even wants to call the doctor. Isn't he acting just like a perfect son in law? He showed the same concern on the night of diwali. He asks Khushi if he needs any medicine or not. Khushi assures him that he is fine. I loved how they exchanged their concern like a perfect life partner. He was still  tensed after getting out from the room. He somehow feels Khushi's family is also his responsibility. He saw her in the hospital, how vulnerable she was when her father was ill. He couldn't hugged her back in her distraught state, but he did put his assuring hand on her head. May be he promised to take care of her family  from that day. He is showing so many reprimands to prove that what Khushi means for him. His concern for her is getting so deep that will soon become arduous for him to deny her existence in his life. yes he sure can't give her place to anybody in his life.

On the other hand no one can understand the reason of Sashiji's agitation. Bua thinks because of too much people, he is feeling hot. Mami doesn't spare any chance to mock them, "such a small room and so many people, he must be nevousia." But buaji also replies with confidence that not the room, but one's heart should be big. Gosh i can't believe, a sick man's condition is detouring and this two old ladies are fighting! 

Sashiji tries hard to say shyam, but Khushi can't get him. She though guessed he wants to say something related to Shyam. You must think Khushi, God is showing so many signs that this Shyam is the same Shyam, who is Anajli's husband.  When she comes out after putting him on the bed, bua tells her to call Shyam. She wants nani to bless him as well. Anjali gets excited to meet Khushi's shyamji, but Arnav embroils to hear this. Khushi aslo notices his perturbation. so before knocking the door both Arnav and Khushi exchange an intense meaningful gaze to each other. She is feeling awkward to call her fiance in front of Arnav. Where Arnav is convulsing inwardly.

Shyam who was fuming like a confined snake, sees no other options but flees from the back door. When Khushi hears no response she gets in and finds shyam nowhere. Bua and amma, poor women doesn't have any idea of Shyam's real identity, they think he went out for some work. Arnav looks relived not to see him, so as Khushi.  
(pause: Our sexy boy, Khushi can see you pamper your to be fiance, giving her gifts or she can hug you or kiss you,but you can't see her fiance in person. great! I have to quote Challov's line again, "I do, you bear, but you do i can't bear.")

they fixed the engagement in a week. Bua gets panicked as the time is so near. Anjali assures her that she and Khushi will arrange everything. I really love these sister in laws bonding. kash Shyam never happened to their lives!πŸ˜” When they bid bye, payal takes blessings of the elders by touching their feet. But mami is still acrimonious to her. she mutters that she already enmeshed her , so when she will come to the house, she will see her. Akash's face glints with a bright smile to see Payal, his to be wife. when the Raizadas stepped out from the house Khushi takes her sis in a warm hug. Arnav sees them furtively what makes Arnav delighted. He is delectable for what? to see Khushi happy or to see Payal got back her life again. I think both. Cause he somehow is responsible for the sufferings of this two girls.

Anjali is tensed as she can't communicate with her husband. Shyam is still not answering his phone. She got astonished to hear the sound of the ring tone comes just from the GH. She looks incredulous, but brushes off her suspicion. Anita you are right, the duration of her suspicion is not more than 5 minutes. May be it's beyond her imagination that Shyam's phone can ring from Khushi's house!

Arnav puts everybody in the car and wishes to come later, as he has some work in the nearby place. Where the sweet lovers Akash and Payal don't want to leave each other. they are staring at each other through the window. how sweet!

Arnav comes to GH again to talk to Payal alone. But Khushi doesn't want to allow her sis to be with Arnav alone. She starts to argue, "if you say something bad to her!" Khushi somehow becomes delirium. What can make her think that he will talk ill to her? where he himself tried so hard to unite akash and Payal. She is crazy indeed. When Payal comes for his rescue, she gets mad at her, "you are still my sis, not his sis in law, so don't take his side so much." I loved their new rishta. Thanks that the phone rings, so Khushi went to answer the call and Payal takes Arnav aside to talk.

"I'm sorry, I wanted to apologize before, but waited until the marriage is fixed. I should agree with Khushi in sheesh mahal. I'm the one who coerced her." He said sorry again. By this time Indi's jhalli girl comes back to continue the fight. when she hears him apologizing to her jiji, her expression changes to satiation. Payal says, he indirectly did good to her, as the greedy family asked for dowry. She thinks she couldn't be happy with that kind of family. She tells him that on that night Khushi went to sheesh mahal to resolve this issue with the groom. She is very upset about the fact that Khushi still thinks she is responsible for the call off her marriage. Arnav snatches her words, "she is not at fault.i mean". Khushi who was listening everything, moves towards him, "Arnavji! you wanted to talk to jiji" She became so enamored to hear his confession. But our sexy man got embarrassed. No way he can't show his soft side to Khushi. He wants to remain in the facade of an angry shrewd man, who doesn't have a dil in his heart. He leaves without giving her a chance to talk. She calls him to stay back. but he huddles fast from the place. I felt a pang of pain for this introvert man, who clutched himself in a shell after that horrible night and doesn't want to show the world that he also has a heart full of emotions and feelings.

Khushi follows him, she needs to talk. But Arnav gets frantic, "what is your problem, KKG, first you didn't let me talk to your jiji and now you are stopping me to go." When Khushi starts to speak, he is not ready to listen to her at all. He strides fast to his car and intents to start the engine. "fusss!!!!!!" His sight goes from where this sound is coming. the naughty girl has released the air from the tire of his car. She stands up showing him her hair pin, giving him a big smile, "now you have to stay back." Arnav gets out of his car, flummoxed. Khushi's happy countenance turns to aghast when she sees him coming towards her angrily. "Pagal ho gayi tum? I didn't agree to talk to you, that's why you. are you carzy?'
 "crazy up." Khushi antagonizes him. "I know you will not listen to me. but still i'll say." 
Arnav turns to go.
 She says "Sorry aur dhanyabad (thanks)."
Arnav turns towards her.
"i know you will think I'm mad for saying sorry and thanks together. But there is a reason behind it."
Arnav mutters himself, when she needs the reason to talk.
"Sorry, because I didn't let you talk to jiji. I thought you will scold jiji. Thanks cause, you said sorry to jiji. and another thanks to unite jiji and Akashji."
Arnav smiles and politely wants to say it's OK. But Khushi doesn't let him speak, "achcha bye, now you may go."
He gets bewildered at her waywardness.

Arnav calls someone to send another car for him. What can he do, the jhalli girl puctured his tire. Khushi overhears him while going inside the house, "doosri gadhi!" 
haann you deflated my tire.
Khushi is flabbergasted, "You don't know how to change a tire!."
so is it a big deal? 
Khushi says if the tires punctures what you do?
"call for another car and the driver as well. you are talking as you know how to change the tire!"
Khushi finds it really funny. She declares loudly, "aajki taza khabar, Arnav Singh Raizada ko tire badalna nahi ata.(today's hot news ASR doesn't know how to change a tire.)"
pause: I drive a car and I also don't know how to change a tire, Of course it's not a big deal.

Khushi starts to change the tire. The kids on the street are mocking Arnav, "didi is changing the tire, the uncle is doing nothing." Khushi scolds them not to tease uncle. Arnav comes forward,he is fuming, says flaring his nose  "uncle, you are making fun of me?" 

Khushi asks Arnav, is there any pana? Arnav doesn't get her, "what pana"
the kids are laughing to hear that. one of the kid says, "uncle, nut khulnewala. (to remove the nut)" he points his buddy's head. Arnav is getting annoyed at their mock. 
Arnav goes to get the pana (screw driver I guess) Khushi screams to get the jack also and scolds the kids to go.

Khushi perfectly changed the tire of the car. Except helping her a bit Arnav actually did nothing, was standing and watching her doing the man's job. He looked a little enamored to see his all rounder girl's skill. When Khushi catches his amusing expression she beckons an asking sign. He instantly changes his expression and becomes grumpy again. πŸ˜† After finishing the job successfully Khushi prays to DM, to take care of the tire and wishes it to last long. She says to Arnav that she will not say sorry to him to puncture his tire. Arnav gets surprised at her behavior. He turns and gets in the car.  He calls her back and says, "thanks to change the tire." He pauses. Khushi's face glints with a smile. Arnav resumes, "I'll not say thank you either." She gets flabbergasted and her mouth becomes a perfect "O" to see his attitude. He drives off the car giving her a derisive smirk.
Arnav and Khushi both are not less than tom and Jerry!πŸ˜†

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=3DHwTSDMvVU[/YOUTUBE]
credit goes to Zoha

sohara What a start ,loved it πŸ‘ ,IN red I wished Anjali could join the Dots but she is so naive and wants to remain in her bubble where she can prefer suffocating yet coming out...He was thinking to change their plan but Shyam was inside the house and couldn't do it.Here comes the reflection in the mirror effect of him when first time Anjali comes to Guptas and want Khushi as a trainer for La and he couldn't  do much and I said that time"he will know everything yet will not be fully aware of it and everything will be under his nose but he will be bound to change anything.Just things are finally sitting the way my chess game pointed out...

Blue is the grabber for me as Your sexy man who is never wrong and say sorry is actually doing it all without practice... Amazing love can reduce with anyone.

Love him adoring her COOL girl changing tire and all. His was sparkling with joy but as you said "grinchy" as always for Khushi and that is his way of showing her ,his LOVE.

All the underlined grabbed my attention.πŸ‘
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: samin6

Finally Mr virus decided to leave my computer. I could not believe my eyes that I have not been able to make a single post and have not read more then 70 pages of BFTP thread 12 😲 . I have to start

samin you are not the only one as I am here once in a while these days,I can't wait for Tue when I will be FREE😊
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

Episode-138

Finally good days started to come in Gupta family. Khushi is all excited about her jiji's wedding. she made the list and wish to work accordingly. Amma's happiness knows no bound. "don't know when their eyes fell on our Payal!." Khushi is right not them ,but Akash's eyes fell on her. Khushi teases Payal. Suddenly my heart aches for the poor young girl, who is laughing, getting delectable for her sister, who got her love. But Khushi who always tries to bring smile in everybody's face is not getting her deserving happiness. Her prince charming is going to be some one else's, she is not getting her love, moreover she has to confine with a man whom she doesn't love.

Nothing goes unnoticed by Khushi. or if it is about her beloved babuji then how cum she ignores it?. She asks him why he is restless and upset, where Payal is getting married to  such wonderful family. When she mentioned Anjali as a very nice person, babuji starts to convulse again. he tries to say something about Shyam. when the poor man can't express his words, he pulls out her engagement ring and throw it on the floor. But the devil always reaches there at the right moment. Shyam picks up the ring and gives it back to Khushi, "is everything alright?" Khushi nods her head and asks him where did he go when she came to call him? The sly guy cleverly prevaricate to answer and congratulates for Akash and Payal. Khushi gets happy for them again, but got ambiguous at the same time, that how cum Shyam knows about them, he was not there when the marriage was fixed. The spider now is entrapped in his own web. He said he already met bua outside, who told him. Khushi still looks incredulous. Babuji is fuming like fire to see this swindler's lie. If he could, he would blow him right there on his face.

"mubarak ho mausaji, aapki to doosri beti ko naia bhi par lag gayi. aur kismat ko to dekhiye humarai saale saheb ka dil agaya unpe. mamla thoda pechida ho gaya" (congratulation uncle, our other daughter is also getting married. And look at the fate, that my brother in law fell for her. The matter has become complicated a bit) his flippancy irks babuji so much. he continues his torture to the ill man, "don't worry, I love things this way. but you uncle, sometimes gets nervous and do weird stuffs. what did you wanted to do before I came? don't forget uncle your two daughter's destiny is in my grip now." Babuji's anger pulsates more to hear his audacity. He can't take his insolence any more. He tries hard to pick his trembling hand, to give him a slap. But the evil man catches his hands and threatens him that he will not do any harm to Khushi if he keeps quite.

Outside in the kitchen Khushi asks bua whether she puts a plate for Shyam also? bua asks her when shyam came? Khushi's suspicion gets stronger. She recollects that a while ago Shyam told her that he met bua. then she sees him talking to some Rani Saheba. the seeds of suspicion what planted some days ago now is growing even more.

In the RM living room, nani and la is talking about some list. Anjali is talking to her wicked pati and  trying to make him come on the next day for the Satya narayan pooja. She says that it's the family pooja and his participence  is important. when he agreed Anjali gets delighted. 

The next morning the whole ambiance of RM gets rife with the festivity. All the preparation, decoration is going on in full swing. La is chasing Arnav, requesting him to sit with her in the pooja. But Arnav is not interested as he has a conference call to attend. La is trying to make him understand that all the couples should sit together in this pooja. Arnv is getting annoyed. La goes to Anjali and tells her to make him agree. Anjali says that only married couple sit in this pooja, so she has to wait for a while. She reminds her that they will use Khushi's trick to make Arnav come for pooja. Arnav jolts a bit when he hears Khushi's name. Anjali remembers that she needs to talk with Khushi. Again Arnav's sense pulsates to hear Khushi. Anjali calls Khushi and tells her to come for the pooja, as she considers Khushi as her family member. She tells her to bring her fiance with her. Anjali is over enthusiastic to see her fiance. Khushi looks a little upset when she mentioned her fiance.

La comes to Arnav again, tells him that he got excuse not to sit in the pooja, but he can help her to select her saree. Who will listen who? He is now more interested to listen about Khushi. After knowing Khushi's whereabouts from Anjali's phone convo, Arnav moves towards upstairs. La is following her to select her saree. But he is really nonchalant in her matter. Poor La,I feel pity for you, your to be fiance doesn't have any interest on you.Plz go out from his life and let this man lead his life. Don't impose a forced marriage on him! Arnav doesn't even look at La, his to be fiance, but gets agitates to hear even Khushi's name.

Shyam is a smart fellow. He trickily asks Akash is there anybody coming from GH or not. when Akash assured him for the second time that nobody is coming from his in laws's side, he sighs a relief. He gives a derisive smile that luck is also favoring him. But he must not know there is an omnipotent above all who can make his plan topsy-turvy.

During Khushi and Anjali's convo Shyam intervens her talking about some arrangements. Khsuhi clearly listens the word Rani Saheba from the other side of the phone. Her suspicion is getting stronger. So when Anjali affirms her to come, Khushi agrees too. 

Khushi comes to RM in a pensive state. she is still lost in thought. So when La asks her teasingly where is her fiance, she just smiles back.

Shyam is cajoling Anjali by his mellifluous words. he tells her to take care of herself as she kept braat for the pooja. Naive Anjali always gets influenced by her insidious husband.It's so irascible to see Shyam's fake pyaar. he must be exulting his triumph, but start counting your time devil, your game is about to finish.πŸ‘

La requests Khushi to call Arnav and Akash to call Anjali and jijaji.I really can't understand La. Sometimes I think she knows Arnav is weak for Khushi, but sometimes it seems may be not. Khushi decides to call Anjali instead and tells Akash to call Arnav. She really needs to check Anjali's pati Shyam. She has to solve the promiscuity of the puzzle about Rani Saheba. Shyam's phone convo with Rani Saheba and later overhearing rani saheba again from RM in the phone is putting her in dilemma.   

In Anjali's room. Shyam can't find his shoes, so he can't go for the pooja. He tells Anjali to go, he will join her soon. I wonder, he has just one pair of shoes? When Khushi comes near the room, Anjali is also about to go. Khushi is trying to sneak in her room to have  a look of her husband. She asks Anjali, why her husband is not coming, Anjsli tells her that he is searching for his shoes. La aslo comes with a complain that ASR is not agreeing to join in the pooja. Anjali affirms her that he will join when there will be a big pooja. Anjali and La both goes towards the hall, but Khushi is still sneaking in the room. Her mind is whirling in the intricate mix of thought. She tries  to brush off her thought that why she is suspecting Shyam as Anjali's husband. 

Khsuhi saunters slowly, still is forlorn. She doesn't even realizes when she unknowingly came to Arnav's room. "what are you doing here? do you need anything? do you want to say something?" his queries brings her back from her trance. She just nods her head no and leaves. She is quite repugnant of her suspicion about Shyam. Arnav gets ambiguous ,'unbelievable!"
pause: I wonder, why Khushi came to Arnav's room? She is supposed to go the hall to attend the pooja . But Khushi's steps involuntarily take her towards Arnav in her distraught state. Isn't it surreal?

La shows Khushi her necklace. This is the same piece what Khushi liked and ASR gave it to her. She is very delectable to wear that set. Be happy with the material object, the real gift of flesh and blood is for Khushi.😊 La's one earring is missing. So Khushi and La start to search that. By this time the damatji of the house descends down to attend the pooja. He doesn't have any idea that Khushi is waiting there to welcome him. he passes her but she can't see him as she bends down to search La's erring. When she finally found it Shyam already took his seat at the front, giving his back to Khushi. Khushi tries to see him. Again the phone convo reverbearates in her mind.

The Pandit starts to recite the mantra. Shyam and Khsuhi are in the same place. The much awaited denouement is about to happen. The first time when the episode was aired I was so tensed whether Khushi will see him or not.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=BY_h80-t7_k[/YOUTUBE]
credit goes to the uploader

❀️Good one sohara...our sanka Devi just keeps everybody happy and her wounds are only seen by Arnav and he knows it but he is one who gives her most of the time .BUT these are good days.. So like Khushi. Kuch Kuch ache boltain hain"

In blue La knows it ,she just does not want to accept it just like Anjali but she is not weak like Anjali ,when the time will come SHE is the one who is the most courageous girl ever in my eyes as very few women have this virtue what she is showing later. She is leaving her love of his love. I salute her for that.
Your sexy boy gets annoyed when DI wants Khushi to bring her fiance. 
Scorpion days are close Khushi is the only one wo has DM with her to vanquish him

All underlined got my attention.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Episode 127

The episode starts off where it previously ended, with arnav telling his family that the engagement is tomorrow and that this decision is final.  He walks out and see khushi and looks at her and looks at his family, I think he said you got my response now with his gorgeous eyes. La worries about ASR's anger and why he did this. She is also worrying how her parents, friends and cousins will come to engagement, all the women are upset and wondering how this will happen. Khushi listening to all this and she he goes to catch up with Arnav. Arnav is on his Bluetooth telling aman that there will be a meeting tomorrow. khushi finds arnav and calls out to him but he ignores her and walks off.  Khushi goes to him again and asks why he is doing all this? Why are you in such a hurry?? ASR asks khushi whether his engagement is tomorrow, next week or next year, kyun farak padtha hai??? Khushi could not answer that. then she tells  him with great difficulty that whether your engagement takes place, mujhe nahi farak padtha hai. Arnav seems upset with this answer and grabs her hands and takes her with him.

La is on the phone with her parents trying to break the bad news to them but then Arnav goes to the living room. He is holding khushi's hand (but no one seemed to notice that). He let's go of her hand and goes to tell the whole family that his engagement will take place next week because khushi made him understand that all this cannot happen in a day, everyone is so relieve and khushi will make all the preparations because he has seen her work in the office and she is very hard working (oh he noticed that, I thought he was too busy trying to make her life hell, but how can you ignore the fact that she showed you). Arnav goes towards khushi and tells her that i hope tum pe koi farak nahi padtha, Khushi nods and La said why would she have a problem and she gives her fake smile with tear eyes.  Everyone is too happy to notice but arnav does.

All make the list for the engagement. Akash said that he will do the invitation and anything else khushi tells him to do, mami is like smh at this boy, khushi was like the invitiation is the the most important. Akash was like I can come to your house to work on it if you need me too and anjlai was smiling and was like all the work will happen here just to give him a hard time (you would think since she was the first one to know that akash likes payal she wuld do a better job at convincing mami, or she is waiting for the comformation by payal).Anjali tells them that they will start the work from tomorrow because Anjali has to go on her date with her man. Khushi leaves from there. Anjali takes the measurement of Arnav. She tells arnav that they will get the ring first tomorrow and arnav was like I have a meeting. She is like khushi can do it and she discusses about arnav's engagement preparations with khushi through phone, He hears that the jeweler will come to the house tomorrow and  Arnav recalls khushi's words (he will for sure find a way to stay home and torture khushi). shyam comes in and said that it looks like RS forgot about the date due to this good news and they discuss about the engagement and what should arnav wear. Arnav is like I will wear what I feel comfortable in and leave. Anjali said that she does not understand him anymore; he is mad easily and makes decision that is just odd. Shyam said that it is the pre wedding jitters, even I had it. Shyam said that he has to go and Anjali was like why? He said that my wife forgot about the date so I am going to find someone else to go with me (which is the truth) she gets upset but she thinks he is joking and shyam said that he has a case tomorrow and has to meet with the client. Mami ji comes to the study (looks nothing like a study but apparently it is) and shows some girl's photos to Akash. Akash is maha annoyed. Anjali comes and is like more rishta photos and other stuff, found it boring.

Khushi is frying jalebies and talking to Anjali about engagement stuff (I swear they said work starts tomorrow, these people are just impatient). Shyam comes in and sees khushi making jalebies. Shyam said you must be tense because you are busy with ArLa's engagement which is coming up soon. Khushi is like hold up how do you know? I did not tell you. Shyam is like OH NO and turns around to formulate an excuse. He said that since you go there again, they will make you busy like always, and it is a shaadi ka mahal, khushi is like OH.  He also said that rich people always make people do their work because they are lazy, khushi seems annoyed.  Shyam leaves and while he is leaving khushi tells that she heard someone's voice while talking anjali's phone which is like his voice...He is like I was not on the phone because there was no network. Khushi was like I never said it was you, and he is not tense anymore. She said that she found it strange. He leaves but khushi looks thoughtful about it.

Akash tells anjali that he told his feelings to payal. Anji asks him what is her answer and he is looks out trying to figure out how to tell Anjali that payal said no.

Garima is talking about marriage to Khushi and payal saying that god choses the couple blah blah blah ( I sound like a skeptical but I am not, I am just annoyed with her). Garima is wondering if every decision is always the best one. they have too much questions and no answers right away, you get the answers after marriage. and explains to Khushi that it's the same for Khushi & shyam and she knows that after their marriage everything will be okay and will get a lot of love (she is right about that but with a different person).Payal listening to this and thinking about Akash.

Edited by ..Anita.. - 10 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
[QUOTE=BarunDiwani]

Friendly Disclaimer: My words, thoughts  ideas and  edited pics are mine only, please do not copy. You are welcome to use it, but credit accordingly. Thank you!

Episode 130: Koshish & Truce

"yeh Kya hai Lavany? Yeh kya pehna hai tumne!!" 

his loud yell echoes throughout the whole RM, mounting tension on a room full of women. Lavanya had gone to open the door for ASR in a dress  similar to Khushi.  He was furious, he had just promised himself "ab aisa nahin hoga" determined not to let Khushi give him any more "taqleef"...another words cause him farq only to come home and find  La, the girl that never makes a difference dressed like the one that only  makes a difference

"ek to mein pehle koshish kar raha hoon ki.." (I've been trying to -)  oh the tireless effort of "koshish," poor guy almost gave himself away, that he has been working hard to forget her, words that echo into the future "Itni koshish ki maine..."πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

how would this "koshish" ever see success  when everything/everyone around him won't let him...even her trademark "gotas" at some point have started to make a difference!

" aur yeh, ye cheez" grabing the tacky things hanging off the sides of her dress, grinding his teeth profusely showing just how much he really hates this what she does to him "isse laga kar tum itni stupid lag rahi ho, bilkul uss- " (you look so stupid wearing this just like that-)

a brief pause when he sees Khushi coming, but he remembers his determined promise to himself. He takes his gussa on a notch up when La tries to explain that he liked the dress

"mujhe pasand nahi ayaa, mujhe aisi cheezien pasand  hai jin mein koi class na ho, jo itni cheap ho ki" "idon't lilke it, i dont' like it, i don['t like things that have no class, that are so cheap that-"  indirectly he sends more message of naftrat and insults and the quiet girl listens quite aware.

La interrupts, " all i did was wear clothes like Khushi, why are you getting so angry,why are you like this? "I am what i am" he tells her and orders her to change

The man who always told La to be herself, stuck up for her rights in front of nani when she moved in,  is ordering her out of these clothes like some control freak. La knows anything-Khushi related gets to him immensely, later she says she kept lying to herself, but i wonder if she grasped just how much he feels for her..

For the first time La refused something he was asking, but he remained adamant "you'll do as i say, you'll change this dress right now" and he storms off.

Khushi couldn't bear to see her friend crying especially when she knows La is unfairly getting the burnt only meant for her. She decides to go talk to him. In his room he paced back and forth, forth and back, uneasy and frustrated failing miserably from dealing with all the farq.

Interestingly she arrives from the poolside, sliding the door open to his room, to him...and before she could even begin he fumed "Get out"

Never afraid to speak her mind to him she wasted no time "Nahi, I want to talk to you"

"Toh karti raho, mujhe nahi sun ni (then keep talking, i don't want to listen)" and he slides the door shut, only  for her to slide open again right away. So this sliding door becomes a prop for the CVs to make their point today. Symbolic really, it becomes the great wall of ASR.πŸ‘πŸΌ She opens the door, he closes it, she opens and makes him listen.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

" it important i talk to you" she quickly finishes before he can cut in "to remove your misunderstanding...La bought the dress because i told  her to, so take you anger out on me, not on her"

"you needn't tell me how to behave with Lavanya. thats non of your business" He never did like when she ever talked of La and him in the same sentence.

"aap ke aas paas ke log aapse kitna pyaar karty hai, aapko bilkul bhi andaaza nahi hai na? aap jaante bhi hai ki aapke iss kadve bol se unke dil par  kya beet ti hai?"

Translation: "you have no idea  how much people around you love you do you? Do you even know how much your bitter words hurt their heart?"

What was it about this sentence that melted him? was he just touched to hear about how much people around him love him?  or did he just know that she was including herself in that group of "aas paas log"...letting him know just how much his bitter words hurt her as well?

"hum jaante hai ki aap hum par gussa hai"  "I know you're mad at me"

Her short sentence spoke volumes, but it was the words that weren't uttered by her that may have been even louder to him...words about the reason for his gussa. She knew the reason and he knew she knew and in no time he is over the edge. Anger in full swing, index finger pointing down, ready to make his point

"Tum samajh ti kya ho apne aap ko?" his yell gets louder "mein jo karta hoon tumhari waje se karta hoon? agar tumhe yeh lagta hai ki mujhe tumhare hone ya na hone se koi farq  padta hai then FORGET IT!!" he startles her "meri life mein tumhari itni importance nahi ha ki mein tumhara waje se gussa hot jaaoo aur woh gussaa kisi aur par nikaaloon!"  " you don't even exist for me, do you understand?" He continues his non-stop kadve bol "bitter words '"Tum ho ya na ho, kuchh karo yah na karo , much uss koi faraq nahim padta SAMJHI TUM?!

Translation: "who do you think you are? whatever i do is because of you, if you think that whether it makes any difference to me if you're here or not here then FORGET IT! You're importance in my life is not so that i take out my anger for you and someone else! you don't even exist for me do you understand? Where you're here or not,  you do anything or not, it doesn't make a difference to me UNDERSTAND!!

Everything about his body language said "attack" but everything in his eyes said something totally different. Every word that came out of his mouth was the exact opposite of what she meant to him...i felt him breakdown in this gussa of his. In awe of Sobti here, total perfection, his  body language (for some reason i feel the ASR behavior of pointing his index finger down is something Barun came up with, don't know why), his line delivery, and especially the eyes  that screamed louder than his voice which he spoke here...if it wasn't on tv, i wouldn't know he was acting. amazing depth.β­οΈπŸ‘

By the time he finished talking, those darn tears had already started to emerge forcing him to turn around, it was the second time today and  it was getting impossible for him to bare the pain they returned. Unfortunately for him  turning his back didn't help,  he could feel her shedding him. 

He closes his eyes in her agony for a second time eventually having to turn to her. Her tears had only gotten worse, once again she was told by the man she can't help but love regardless of her koshish, that she doesn't mean a thing "koi ahemiyat nahi"... he fuming anger had disappeared to some place and total remorse set in while quietly enduring the chots the tear causes. she was the last to speak

"hum jaante hai hamaare hone  ya na hone se aapko koi faraq nahi padta' IT hurts him coming from her. "par hum yeh bhool gaye the ki aap Arnav Sing Raizada ha, aur kisi ka dil dukhane ke baad, aap kabhi maafi nahi maangte...hamaari ghalati hai ki ham aapse baat karn aaye the,"

Translation: I  know that my being or not being makes no difference to you, but i forgot that you're ASR,and after hurting someone you don't apologize to anyone., it was my mistake that i came here to talk to you.

and this time she closes that door herself while looking directly in his eyes, his eyes that almost begged her to read them and open that door back up...wanting badly to keep that great wall down for her,  wanting to make it all ok and show her just how much faraq her being or not being there makes.

"Kya kar diya tumne Khushi mere saath? Itni koshish ki maine, itni zyaada koshish ki mein tumse nafrat kar sakoon par tumse nafrat karhi nahi paaya"πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

"what have you done to me Khushi? I tried, i tried so hard so i could hate you, but i never could hate you"

What a perfect example of this "koshish" in this episode. Well he tried and he failed, perhaps he know it was time to call truce to this war for faraq that he declared on her. He goes to La's room where Khushi and Anjali are consoling her.  He hand her the dress with the gota and told her to wear it and apologizes for the way he reacted, elated La hugs him "ASR, I love you." With La still in his arms, he looked to Khushi witht he most honest eyes

"I'm sorry" he softly says to her...the words hit her hard. This look in his eyes, his apologizing like this ...how could she hold anything against him? they're both in a pickle aren't they? Anjali's phone rings conveniently for her exit. La couldn't help give him a peck on the cheeck for his sweetness while his eyes, mind, heart all with Khushi's face. He finally catches that faraq he was looking for all day on her face, thanks to La's peck, in his reaction, there was no arrogance of "winning," he just looked at her allowed himself to feel, maybe embraced her feelings for him. He just seemed so much at peace after giving up (for now).πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

She starts to walk out, but not without the palat, he knew it was coming, so he looked away not letting her know that he was indeed watching her. A rabba ve as helples as these two enters...iss pyaar ko kya naam doon?

DROOL CORNER!!!!!!!!!!!!

❀️ his heartfelt apology❀️

Ami good oneπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...Start is killing as he was angry at her as he can't see anyone like his Khushi and everything of her has a special place in his heart yet this farak is making him flip over and over and he himself can't control it.

Loved he concept of Great Wall of ASR.Indeed she is trying and trying but he wants to keep it that way but today first time he was begging through his eyes to her not to close...very visible for her too but she does it without any fear...but my POV is when is telling him all ,her lowering eyes as she wants to convey the message and her understanding about him as he responds with softness and firmness like a child just like his mother which she doesn't know about but she is getting it slowly by slowly.

His honest apology and his keep looking at her after knowing ,it does matter to her when he is with La.. also shows "kiss mitti ki bani hai" as she leaves him in bafflement about her.

They both can feel gazes from the back now and that is another beauty of it which shows understanding is reaching to the next level.

Killing dialogues and heavy for any heart...how come Khushi could resist to that ,her fragile emotions were flowing in the form of tears and he knows his promise which he made couple of minutes away not to be affected and not to do anything related with her broke in seconds...Yes later "kitni koshish ki but...

Thnx for this heartfelt epi again.Welcome to New Beginning...😊

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

@Anita

nice one Anita.

this episode was absolutely hilarious and fun to watch. Khushi's charade to make Arnav understand in sign language was too cute .She is looking stunning in this epi.Arnav looks like a kid here who wants his plan at place ..No talky talky but he is the one who will talk to her'Just like kids both of them'Mamiji was way too much and agreed she eats like she haven't seen food for years.

Good one.Trust is the key of this epi as he tells her today his state of mind and takes hers.She brings peace in his life today by planting this seed of Trust in stars.I can't see these two idiots crying'..way too much'

Shyam is a Sly and his slyness has no limit'hate him from the bottom of my heart.Mother's letter is the key factor ,even though Khushi gets it or not but she does exactly as mother's wish reaches her heart without words.

cr

Excellent witty comments as this is true.Khushi's ring is the next prop which is going to instigate Arnav's scare of losing her.That will be next level of the game of this hate ,love story.Shyam's condition in this epi is as you said a PSCHCO one ,it might he will hurt her the way he was talking to Khushi 'Who doesn't give a damn about ring but Buaji's fear and taunt made her to apologize from Arnav later who was just playing around'.if you ask me.

First of all love the gifs ,do u mind if I ask ou which tumbler site u got em as I never saw these ,such a beautiful clear ones,these are.

Khushi's lack of sorry made game interesting for her LG and he played along with her till her tears and the truth played with him.Finally ring did serve the purpose and he found his Khushi is no longer his anymore.The pain, hurt and agony was screaming from every angle. Lets the game begins now for "fadak" which is going to matter a lot for both.

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 10 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

Thank you all for likin nd your praises for my previous edits πŸ€—

Episode 135

Title Credit - Cynthia

it was such a packed episode...full of excitement nd Drama...Mamaji accusation nd rudeness came in shock 😲...but Nani efforts to still make Mami stay bck despite everythin tht she has said nd done...tht just shows Nani cares a great deal abt her DIL...wish Manorama Raizada could see tht

Arnav-Khushi' deal ki basha ..enjoyed it...but the best was "Ek baar phir tum galat nikli aur mein sahi" with background score...

i always love your collages, and this one is no exception. each one gives us a full pucture of the episode, as also the essence of it... really, once we are done with all 398... and no one is going to be chicken and stop watching when the going gets tough i hope πŸ˜†... then we should really compile all your collages in one post or book or something... along with the best dialogues of the episode and make an ipk collectible. i had said, i'll print one out and see how the resolution works, lemme do that.

..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

@Anita

nice one Anita.

this episode was absolutely hilarious and fun to watch. Khushi's charade to make Arnav understand in sign language was too cute .She is looking stunning in this epi.Arnav looks like a kid here who wants his plan at place ..No talky talky but he is the one who will talk to her'Just like kids both of them'Mamiji was way too much and agreed she eats like she haven't seen food for years.

Good one.Trust is the key of this epi as he tells her today his state of mind and takes hers.She brings peace in his life today by planting this seed of Trust in stars.I can't see these two idiots crying'..way too much'

Shyam is a Sly and his slyness has no limit'hate him from the bottom of my heart.Mother's letter is the key factor ,even though Khushi gets it or not but she does exactly as mother's wish reaches her heart without words.

cr

Excellent witty comments as this is true.Khushi's ring is the next prop which is going to instigate Arnav's scare of losing her.That will be next level of the game of this hate ,love story.Shyam's condition in this epi is as you said a PSCHCO one ,it might he will hurt her the way he was talking to Khushi 'Who doesn't give a damn about ring but Buaji's fear and taunt made her to apologize from Arnav later who was just playing around'.if you ask me.

First of all love the gifs ,do u mind if I ask ou which tumbler site u got em as I never saw these ,such a beautiful clear ones,these are.

Khushi's lack of sorry made game interesting for her LG and he played along with her till her tears and the truth played with him.Finally ring did serve the purpose and he found his Khushi is no longer his anymore.The pain, hurt and agony was screaming from every angle. Lets the game begins now for "fadak" which is going to matter a lot for both.

i actually got those gifts from the creation gallery on the ipkknd forum
I think i sent the wrong link for my 125, so my first pm for my 125 analysis has the link and it should be with the current episode we are on...so it is creation gallery #11...or i just good them too
Edited by ..Anita.. - 10 years ago