Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
horizon, thanks for liking those words, and so happy you felta  funny satisfaction reading the. aren't they our sholay? what a thought. thanks for that 🤗 a thought i want to hold close.

ami, you read again, thanks so much. that was the beginning of their ajeeb thingie... remember her miushri and jooise plan the next day, then shyam's neckalace game, la's lakshmi losing, the tea story, and then at last that lopsided smile in your hassa toh phassa collage. the music on that smile plays in my heart every time i recall it... not exaggerating or acting corny, it really does. i have not yet written about it... tomorrow.
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

CONGRATULATIONS BLASTERS! WE HAVE MADE IT to 12!👏

Episode 127

Rash Decisions

The engagement occurs tomorrow or never, he says' the Rajkumar has spoken.  Now the decision is yours.

Sometimes rash decisions are made, while some are coerced; the decision to get engaged by both of these lovebirds was extreme.  They hurt each other and on top of it become engaged to other people.  So what happens when you are deeply hurt?  Some of us stay quiet while others react.

Arnav becomes angry; his gussa grows and he takes it out on the one he loves.

Lavanya and the family are upset.  How can her family, who lives abroad come by tomorrow?  Impossible.  Everyone is trying to placate her but she is upset, Kushi knows the reason behind Arnav's rash decision, so she knows too, that she is the only one who will be able to solve this situation.  She follows him and he ignores her; they end at the poolside.

She asks him what he is doing.  He snaps at her that he doesn't have to answer to her.  She says when the engagement was set for next month... it is tomorrow, he interrupts.  She asks him why so fast.  He is really annoyed now, he stands up and asks her not to interfere with decisions he makes in his life.  What do you think of yourself, she asks him?  Who do you think you are?  Just because people don't say anything to you because they are scared,  doesn't mean that...she stops...can't speak those unspoken words and thoughts and then she continues, when Anjali and Nani have spoken with the priest and fixed...she can't say it, his engagement.  He knows she can't say the word, he knows it. 

This is exactly the reaction he wanted from her.  He wanted to see her have the pain he is feeling. 

She continues, it will take time for Lavanya to get ready, for her family and friends to come. So he asks her whether she has sent her to discuss this situation.  She answers no, then why are you here, he asks.  If they have a problem then they...give her a chance, Kushi exclaims.  She's tried to talk to you but you didn't listen.

Nor will he listen to her! Now get lost!

Believe it or not I pain for this hurt boy man.  His pain runs deep.  She has cut him to the core and he is lashing out and on top of it all makes these rash decisions! Stupid boy man and you graduated from Harvard, I ask again.

Kushi on the other is hurt but now she is getting angry, an injustice is being done here and she hates injustice.

Nahi get lost, she answers.   He turns and looks at her.  She says this is not a joke and finally says those words,"It's your engagement."  Ahhh, finally now he can get his two cents in.  "Will YOU explain it to me? First handle your own engagement." 

She looks away and says she is not talking about hers but his.  EXACTLY, he says MINE.

He takes these few moments to let his guard down, he knows he can speak with her; he just needed the right moment to speak his mind.  Softly he says to her whether he gets engaged or not, whether it takes place tomorrow or after a year, what difference does it make to you?  The 14 year old boy is asking.  That inner child is crying out and wants her to reveal her love for him, but he stands there with his ASR face and stance for protection.

A gust of wind, her eyes saddened, his searching, almost pleading for the right answer, waiting...It is she who looks away, he is still searching, she answers him.

Whether your engagement happens or not, what difference should it make to me? 

She has asked him the same question.  Her insecurities as well have come in to play. She needs to know exactly what he needs to know.

They both stand there silently, she looking down; he is still searching, possibly hoping for the answer he wants to hear.  IPK could have ended right here with the correct answer! LOL, not really.

She has decided, "Did you hear me?  It doesn't make a difference to me?"  Her words almost choked out.  With tears in her eyes she says only for the sake of the others she is there.  Gussa enters his eyes, revenge IS going to happen.  He grabs her wrist and pulls her inside.

La is trying to explain to her mother about the quick engagement, when he comes in with Kushi holding her wrist, he lets go as he calls Lavanya's name.  Only Lavanya now has rights on his touch at the present time.  ASR proceeds to tell them that he has agreed with Kushi and the engagement will be next week, but he can't wait any longer than that. She looks away obviously it hurts to hear.  Oh and yes, she is such a good worker and she has been the catalyst for his and La's alliance so she will take over all the preparations for the engagement. 

Oh and by the way Kushi, I hope that doesn't matter to you!

Of course it matters to her just look into her eyes ASR, you know you can see everything there.

Everyone is congratulating her and asking what did she say to him.  So they begin to make preparations, even Akash wants to help with invitations and he tells Kushi if she needs him at her house he will do it.  Very sweet just to see his Payal!

Anjali is measuring Arnav and tells him first she will buy his ring.  He is just standing there pouting.  He says he is not going to buy the ring he has more important things like meetings to attend.  My goodness man, it's your engagement to the wrong woman at least be involved.  He doesn't want a kurta nor does he want to be involved but he perks up when he hears Kushi's name on the phone.  Anjali is upset with him and Shyam tells her to relax.  Shyam  says he is going for she won't go on a date with him so he will find someone else.  He tells her he has to work since she is so busy and he has case tomorrow. UGHHH.

Kushi is making jalebi.  I guess too much stress for our dear one.  Why not? The love of your life is becoming engaged to your girlfriend.  She is on the phone with Anjali making plans.  She needs the decorators' number so she can give them a call.  She dials and the flying phone leaps into Shyam's hand. Kushi must be his work case.  He asks her is she tense again after seeing the mountain of jalebis she has made.  He knows because of all the responsibility she has.  How does he know?

Again Mami is trying to get Akash to pay attention to her pictures of women she wants him to marry.  Anjali comes over saving him as always.  She has a few more names to be added to the invitations list.  Mami is so frustrated she never knew how much planning she would have to do for his wedding, but Akash is NOT making a rash decision.

Shyam has turned his back on her drinking some water, I guess thinking about what to say.  He is an attorney so he will come up with something quickly.  Ah yes, she went back to work there, it is engagement time and of course the rich people will take advantage and use her.  You are looking tense from the responsibilities and so you are making jalebis.  You should spend more time at home he thinks, since everyone needs her.  He hands her a jalebi and goes to leave.  She says to him that she spoke with someone on Anjali's phone whose voice sounded just like him.  He makes an excuse that where he was today there was no network so he couldn't make any calls.  She says she wasn't saying that he called just that the man's voice sounded like yours. Something is fishy, she knows it.

The list is final and Anjali and Akash are in conversation.  She wants to know when he will leave an imprint on someone's heart.  When can she start working on his proposal?  He says to her he has spoken with her.  What did she say?

In the GH Amma is talking with the girls about love.  Thinking is not always so good.  We don't make love happen God does.  Payal is thinking about Akash.  Some marriages are fixed so soon that you wonder if it is the right thing, is this the right man, who you don't know well, we don't get answers until we live the life together and sometimes they last for life.  Amma feels that Shyam and Kushi may have a chance and she knows that Kushi will get all her happiness after marriage. 

Will she?

Rash Decisions never hold up well.

awww, my sweet rajkumar. i like the way you start, cynthia, mmm.

about feeling hurt for the "boy man." you know,i have always felt his "chot," his hurt, more than anyone's and his yearning, his need, his love, his big huge giving heart... he the man of dimaag who had the greatest dil. i have felt khushi's many feelings, even sympathised... empathised at times. but every time, especially when he deliberately hurt her, i have felt his heart, his pain. am i biased? perhaps. but that's what the character did to me.

no matter how many times we may say it, i feel we never can quite understand what happens to you when your father philanders and your mother kills herself as a result of this. the million pieces you break into, the anger, the terror, the pain, the shame, the whole everything. barun sobti somehow understood this character's state of mind and heart, and completely entered it, perhaps that's what kept getting transmitted all the time, i could never not feel it.

thanks for your probing into this boy's pain and seeing him for the prince he is. faraq nahin padta has him hurting khushi again and again, only because he is hurting much much more. and he wants to take her where he is, isn't that what lovers tend to do. i ramble, sorry.

Arshidiehardfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

Episode 125 : Anguish

The dramatic music and the killer look he gives her, UFF! I have saved these pics...🤢 Amazing edits BD👏

"aakhon mein dekh kar sab kuchh nahi jana sakta Lavany, agar koi cheez nazar nahi aah rahi hai, uska matlab yeh nahi ke woh hai nahi"

Translation: "You can't know everthing from looking into one's eyes Lavanya, if something is not showing doesn't mean it's not there

An answer with double meaning that for once clearly tells Khushi that just because he can't show his love, doesn't mean it's not there...Its the most of his feelings he could express and IMO he did his best. Khushi caught on to his powerful and profound confession, the proof is in her reaction to his blunt lie that followed

"Mein khush hoon"...i'm happy...you probably can't see but I'm REALLY happy," he elaborates. Khushi's heart breaks.

then he does the swallowing thing he often does as if gulping down his pain and slowly looks to her...to me, just this one look says everything that hidden behind all that "irrational" anger and the acting out..

That look is short lived because clueless La soon starts to tease Khushi about her upcoming "date"..." ASR pata hai? Chamkili is going on a date" [a side note: once again La's character is contradicted, She had seen Arnav has feeling for Khushi but here it's as if she never saw] - I dont think La knows Arnav has feelings for Khushi. She just knew Khushi affects him. La knows that Khushi can make him do what others cant.

"Tumhe tumhar-"...he is interrupted by Shyaam's phone call. Once again his instict is right. he looks at her as she picks up...

"ji  Shyaamji" his name on her lips retracts any level headedness, rationality  he had, back to anger and his arrogance.  His keen eyes catch the sadness on her face, and decides to use that against her. he goes into ASR mode - As much as I adore Sarun's acting & Arshi's pain in this scene, the negligence from the CVs to even show these flashbacks really hurts. Arnav clearly knows Khushi's fiance was Shyaam😡

"Kya hua, sab to tumhari shaad ki baat se itne khush lad rahe hai lekin tum? tumhe dekh to lag raha hai, ki tumhe  abhi abhi pata chal hai ki ladka ameer nahi hai" 

Translation: "What happened, everyone is so happy with you wedding, but you? seeing you, seems you just found out that the guy isn't rich"

The good old gold digger card, that's always worked like a charm as it does today. Obviously hurt, Khushi  leaves without saying a word, how much strength it must take for her to walk out after hearing him talk like this, but she does, only because she knows where this is coming from and that behind the mean tough ASR, there is someone soft and helpless suffering in great agony. - Arnav's expressions after Khushi leaves, clearly shows that he never meant those words... Barun & Sanaya are truly the King & Queen of Expressions👏... If someone bashes them, it hurts me so much... They deserve all the success for their talents...

Unbelievable tension created between two people, while keeping others oblivious to  their aching hearts...only adds to the depth of their feelings...hats off CVs. The dialogues, the music, the direction and of course the acting all working together flawlessly to bring anguish literally to life. 124-126 are truly gems when it comes to transferring these feelings to the viewer. AMAZING!

Going through the snaps for this epi, i can't get over how incredibly sad Arnav is through out this whole episode. 

DROOL CORNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(this has to be the saddes DC😭)

awww, his face when she gets a call❤️

Loved it dr... Thanks for liking the VM & not telling my mom😆 Actually she too likes this serial & asks me to show few episodes whenever she gets bored. But I have never shown her those romantic scenes... I would cleverly skip them...

Hey I watched one of Barun's old interview again... His answers abt kids😆

Interviewer: How about kids?

Barun: We will have kids... I hope I can... We plan 3 or 4 yrs down the line now that we have to enjoy our lives

Interviewer: What do u want first? Girl or Boy?

Barun: It is gonna be my kid... Why would I be bias with the gender... Any male or female...

I love this guy a lot...
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

Episode 128

All That Matters

Amma feels that Shyam and Kushi may have a chance and she knows that Kushi will get all her happiness after marriage.  Then they will search a groom for Payal.  All that matters is that the life partner should be good.  Payal is worried now, for all she can think about is Akash.  All that matters is him.  She walks out of the room and Garima is concerned, Kushi says she will see what the matter is.

Akash and Anjali have finished the invitation list Akash will start to deliver tomorrow.  Anjali asks him when he is going to speak with his love so she can prepare for his engagement as well.  Akash is well, uh tongue tied and she asks has he spoken with her?  He says yes and she gets excited.  Well done!  Now the questions, what happened, did she give her approval, what did she say? 

"Nothing," Payal answers Kushi wiping away her tears.  Kushi tells her not to lie, she use to fool her when they were young complaining about chilies and smoke but they are older now and Kushi knows when her sister has been crying.  Payal says see I am not crying. All that matters to Kushi is that her sister is happy and all that matters to Payal is that she needs to forget Akash.

Anjali says, "What?"    She didn't say anything?  Nahi.  There is no time to think, it is time for action. Do something!  Akash says really?

Payal says really Kushi she is fine.  Kushi hugs her and says she believes her but if anything she should tell her.  Payal calls her silly girl of course she will tell her who else?

Anjali says who says you only get one chance it is a matter of your whole life.  Do something, convince her.

What happens when all that matters is him?  You stand by your window and cry because you just can't figure a way to make it work.

Lavanya is so excited the jewelers are coming.  She has to shop for the ring, clothes, make appointment at the beauty parlor and mendhi; she is just so excited and this is so much fun.  Not so for Kushi, she is not having the same experience for her engagement as well, as her feelings and emotions are in turmoil, but she will try to move on and all that matters is she be happy for La and Arnavji.

La stops and says what happen if ASR doesn't like henna and he gets angry.  Kushi stops drinking her tea.  La says she knows what she is thinking that she shouldn't fear him so much.  La tells Kushi he handles him well, she has a good style, she always teaches him lessons.  But La is really scared of him especially when he gets angry and especially after yesterdays tyrade.  But she says it is okay everything will be fine.

Has anyone noticed the light and sparkle in Kushi's eyes have gone dim..  This is hurting her so much, my heart is breaking for her.  Aha ha, I know all will be well in the end but it really is painful to watch again.  All that matters to me is Devi Maiyya's plan for them.

Kushi thinks of her untrue words spoken to him, whether he gets engaged or not, why should it matter to her? She is the one he attributes for the alliance.  After all it is her fault.  He hopes it doesn't make a difference to her.

He left early for the office today.  He won't be here to select a ring.

The jeweler has come and there is jewelry everywhere.  Beautiful selections of rings, earrings, bangles and necklaces are all there for the choosing.  Anjali places a ring on La's fingers, it is beautiful but La likes another one too.  She wishes ASR was here so she would know which one he would choose.  She will ask Kushi.  Kushi is on the phone with Akash she left the invitation list at home.  Perfect for Akash!  ASR walks in the door.  They look, both so hurt by each other, but he puts his mask on as if to think so does it matter to you yet, while she just lets it all hang out there.  She says to him

Anjali said you weren't coming. 

Why? What difference does it make to you? 

It does, you can see the hurt in her eyes.

The doorbell rings at the GH and Buaji opens the door to find Akash.  Payal calls out his name.  She realized what she did and then introducesAkash to Buaji as Anjali and Arnav's brother. Yes she remembers and asks him to come in.  he wants to talk with them all, Buaji says that is impossible because they are all not here.  So he says he will speak with Payal and Buaji.  Everytime he opens his mouth to speak Payal interrupts him.  She thinks to herself I told him not to.  He says the proposal has been finalized.  Payal looks like she is just going to fall over when they talk about Arnav and Lavanya.  She realizes she has made a mistake and is relieved.  Buaji answers the ringing phone and Akash tells her the engagement if fixed for next week and asks her to come.  She says she will make him some tea but he refuses, he says they must come to the engagement next week and he leaves.  Buaji asks her why she looks worried and Payal says she is going to check on the rice.  All that matters is he left! Phew!

Everyone is happy ASR has come home.    La hugs him and Anjali asks how he likes this ring.  He shakes his head in agreement  and Anjali says to Kushi he has approved your selection.  He looks up from his phone which he has been playing with since he came in.  He then says he didn't say he liked it he said it was nice.  So there!  Show us more he asks.  UGGGH!!! I can punch him right now! 

The teenagers are sitting on either end of the couch.  Stealing glances, those stubborn mules!  The jeweler comes to Kushi and asks if he could show her anything she says no.  He keeps insisting but she refuses.  He notices the necklace which has caught her eye, a very simple design, and so has Arnav.   The jeweler insists she try it on she says she doesn't want to.  La calls her over and Arnav tells the jeweler he wants to buy the necklace Kushi liked.  She is with La and she hears him.  Looking up he takes the box and starts walking towards her.  She is fidgeting with the necklace in her hand, he softly says Kushi and hands her the box.  He proceeds to take the necklace out of the box and she is just stuttering in disbelief and he calls Lavanya and places the necklace around Lavanya's neck all the while looking at Kushi.  La asks you picked this for me and nods his head in affirmation. 

He says to Kushi, "I gave the necklace to Lavanya that you liked, I hope that doesn't make a difference to you."

OMG how hurtful,you big baby.  I know you are hurt too but please think before you do things'wait a minute, you DID think, you knew how much this would hurt her. 

That is all that matters to you right now.

er, did ya say you were gonna punch my boyo. what the... katti katti... not talking to you, ok, ever, so there. 🤣 cynthia, lovely all that matters... teenagers, yes that is what they are. and hormonal at that. that necklace thingie was so damn mean. no other word for it. what difference dose it make to you? how fabulous that bid for a girl to fall into his arms and give right in. well written idea, wonderfully enacted by the two. in contrast, the cute love story of a and p. nice ipk days, thanks for your happy take.

indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

Episode-129

Khushi is trying hard to be reticent with him, but Arnav is not sparing any chance to test Khushi's farq. He first gave Khushi's chosen necklace to La and now going to shop with the ladies.When Anjali asked him, is he going or not, he didn't say anything. Anjali new he wouldn't go. But how Arnav can miss the chance to add salt in the wound of Khushi.. He looks at khushi and tells Anjali that he obviously wants to go. He is taking every move thinking about Khushi, only to rankle her, provoke her and vex her. Anjali gets surprised to see his enthusiasm in his wedding preparation. But nobody knows, his intention is not to participate in the engagement shopping, but to make Khushi realise the farq, what he makes in her life. La is floating in cloud-9 hugging Arnav every now and then. yeah hug as much as possible, cause you gonna be out of his life pretty soon. Arnav's love is Khushi, how long he will stay aloof from her? 

When they entered the shop Khushi's dupatta gets stuck in the front door. Khushi's dupatta always plays significant role in her relationship with Arnav. May be her dupatta doesn't want her to go inside, cause that lifeless object might knew already that more grief is waiting ahead for her in the shop. Arnav stares at her, Khushi also, but he leaves giving her a derisive look. They are constantly talking each other with their eyes.

God is gradually showing proofs of Shyam's deception to Anjali. I wish if Anjali could use a little more brain to think. Anjali meets Motilaal, the owner of the jewelry store from where Shyam bought the ring. When he asked Anjali whether she liked the ring what shyam got from their shop, Anjali gets flummoxed to hear about it. He described the design of the ring what is exactly like Khushi's ring what she found in RM. She remembered, how Shyam denied about the ring. Though she lied Motilaalji that she liked the ring, but she actually gets precarious thinking about it. Khushi beckons her by waving her hand, reminding us about the ring. It's good Motilaal planted the seed of suspicion in her mind.

La is shopping in full excitement, Khushi is following them perfunctorily, Arnav is doing nothing playing with his phone and stealing glances at Khushi. He can't contemplate at Khushi nonstop, so he is playing with his phone in between. Anjali is still pensive thinking about the ring. Nani calls her to let her know that the caterer suppose to come, so she needs to come back home. When Khushi hears that Anjali needs to go home, she wishes to go instead. She wants to evade from Arnav's intent gaze. But Anjali refutes and leaves.

La wants Khushi to try outfits with her. But Khushi refuses, "why me?"  "you are also getting married!" La makes Khushi wear a beautiful red lehenga and opens her long tress as well. Khushi is hesitating and wants to wear her cloth. But La is adamant, "Don't act so pricey, just go outside and see yourself in a large mirror under the light." She pushes her out. Khushi is feeling awkward.

The wind blows, romantic soft tune of rabba vey starts to play in the BG, Khushi is looking beautiful, who else can be around rather than her prince charming. Arnav gets lost in her beauty, oblivious of everything. The resplendent beauty just takes his breath away.How can he control his desire to see her now? Khushi also gets disquiet, sees him starring at her. She is fidgeting, feeling uncomfortable under his yearning gaze. Arnav's predatory stance, his eyes roving all over her, a magnetic pull makes him walks towards her. She is squirming, trying to cover herself with her dupatta. I have to quote the line of jadu hai here, "dekhte hai jis tarah se tere nazre mujhe mei khud ko chupao kaha (Where can I hide myself, how do you look at me)." When  he reached near her, his one hand involuntarily lifts up to touch her. What he wanted to touch, her beautiful face or her errant tendrils? When Khushi steps back in embroilment he comes back to his trance. He gets his hand down, but holds the price tag of the outfit. It's almost 35000. He comes back to his vengeance mood again, "it's not that bad. but you and your fiance can't afford. what a pity! But I'm in a very good mood today. so what the hell. I'm buying it for you. Tell your fiance that Arnav Singh Raizada presented you as an engagement gift. After all you did so much for me and Lavanya. So not a gift but take it as a tip."  His poignant words convulses Khushi. All her pent up emotions spills out in an incoherent manner and her voice quivers as tears to rise in her throat. She emulates sternly, "Don't want it, but thanks for asking. And you are right, it's not that bad, but not that khas (special) also.I didn't like it." Arnav's face gets taut, he intends to say something, but his phone call interrupts him. When he moves away  to answer the call, the silent tear what were bulging inside her chest start to come out involuntarily. 

Khushi became forlorn, She can't act stoic any more, her heart is piercing with Arnav's afflictive words, "you and your fiance can't afford it." she sits and sees the price tag. The brutal truth strikes her. Arnav reminded her again her status, her aukat, her disability to buy classy stuffs.  La is trying dresses after dresses, she is talking to Khushi from the fitting room, "you know chamkili I remain in dream world nowadays. All the time my heart beats so fast." poor La her dream world will ruin soon.! Arnav comes inside and sees khushi from a distance. Holding the price tag Khushi recollects Arnav's insolent words again, "not a gift but take it as a tip." 
"sapno ki duniya mei rehena hai theek hai Lavnyaji, kiyuki asli duniya mein to sref dil toot te hai. (it's good to be in dream world, cause in real world one's heart only breaks)" Her tear drops falls on the tag, Arnav notices her anguish, he heard her  grievous words also. Now his heart is lurching painfully. his eyes gets red, he lifts his hand to console her, but instead clasps his fist, cause he knows he can't go to her. He shuts his eyes in convulsion. [Pause: "hum jante hai, humari akho ki ek ek asoo aapko dil ko hazar bar rulati hai.( I know every tear drop of mine makes your heart cry thousand times)"  khushi said these words to Arnav later in the night of their consummation. Arnav also affirmed her "harbar (everytime)" ] When he realizes that he can't go to comfort her he leaves in haste. Khushi looks up in a jolt, she senses, he was here.

Anjali is ambiguous, she is repeating same thing again and again. So mami and nani gets incredulous, "what happened Anjali bitiya, everything is alright?' When mami sees her calling somebody, she understands the cause of her sadness, "so damadji is not receiving the phone. The phone must be in silent, that's why." she tries to console the big baby Anjali.  Anjali calls Shyam and finds out that Shyam is not in the office. she is sure that he went to court. He pacifies herself that her husband didn't lie, motilaalji misunderstood something. Nani also looked worried. she asks her again is everything alright or not. Anjali diverts her attention and wishes to continue the work.

In the shop Khushi is helping La to dress. La asks, where ASR has gone.? When her phone rings she tells Khushi to receive it. Khushi sees that it's Arnav's number. She tells La. La again tells her to receive and put it on speaker. Arnav says La that he is leaving, cause he can't stay any more. she doesn't need to think about the payment, he already took care of it." La gets sad. 
"it's better to be in dream world, cause heart breaks only in real world" Khushi's words of pain reverberate in Arnav's mind. he perturbs in compunction. he is getting weak. his plan to dilapidate Khushi is going in vain. Her pain, her tears are causing tempest in his heart.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=4bhin8uDBng[/YOUTUBE]
credit goes to coldy

love that visual. reading you after ages. missed all this fun. testing khushi's faraq... oh he was so intent on it, love the way you put it.

"only to rankle her, provoke her, vex her..." i like that sentence so much. 😳

sapno ki duniya cames calling at last. your description of that moment when she cries and he just wants to take away all her hurt... but can't, lovely.

about anjali finding out, and these hints coming her way, i wonder why they never used all this that they set up. have a feeling, the story just kept changing and all these carefully crafted and well written bits to build a case against shyam, were dumped as things changed. pity... wasted plot development.

thanks, sohara, it was a pleasure to read you after that gap. will read the earlier ones as i go along.

Edited by indi52 - 10 years ago
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

While I do have my own guns to hold against the CVs in many cases, I do think that the later evaporation of his gussa has to do with his genuine falling in love and hence his bitterness being slowly replaced with softer demeanor.

There are 2 stages in there

1.  after the terrace incident, where Shyam exactly replicated what his dad did, his gussa actually should have doubled. But post marriage were the MOST flat, inane tracks where silliness of all kinds crept in, so his flattened gussa NOT justified.

2. But after the kidnap, and the completion of "Arnavification",  during that God Bharai +Mehendi function he DID say to nani that he wants to forget the past and move on, so his dampening justified... as it is literally true for him  with Khushi " Tum ne mujh ko hasna sikhaya"! 
while we are there.. just sharing that song anyway..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Zmh2Au15yfo[/YOUTUBE]

Ami, will read ur 125 tomm.
Edited by Horizon - 10 years ago

indi52 thumbnail

Friendly Disclaimer: My words, thoughts  ideas and  edited pics are mine only, please do not copy. You are welcome to use it, but credit accordingly. Thank you!

Episode 125 : Anguish

Hard to describe all the heart wrenching feelings Khushi left in that big room with Arnav...i can only try to name a few...hurt, emptiness, helplessness, frustration all bundled up into a package of anger. He couldn't hide his feelings from her and she couldn't ignore. While everyone showered her with blessing and wishes on her new engagement, she had a hard time even faking that smile she's so good at. Even if she tried to smile about this relationship that means nothing to her, her heart is consumed with the pain of  the angry man who couldn't complete an  answer to her question about "farq"...once again the sweets left a bitter taste in the mouth of a girl with a sweet tooth, last time it was in celebration of his engagement announcement, this time it's in celebration for her so called engagement. 

Bitterness as it is, seems to have filled the air but only two people can taste it. Arnav, on his way to the only place he can run to with his excruciating pain, is in for more heartache when a ringtone bring his feel to a halt. He just knows its the other man's. even before he witnesses La teasing Khushi with her phone

"chamkili, you're so excited to talk to you future hubby!" More salt on his wounds by others who are ecstatic for Khushi. anger worsens, and he stands there staring her down with all the blame in his eyes for her.  La runs up the stairs behind Arnav, and continues to tease Khushi. "Look ASR, Chamkili is so impatient, so cute na?" in all the teasing, La drops the phone, and with a quick reflex he catches it. Why does he catch it, why not just let it fall?  The dramatic music and the killer look he gives her, UFF!

she knows trouble is brewing . The phone kept ringing with "shyaam" s name on it, the reality of it all sinks in paired with the very thought of Khushi acting impatient for another man, it eats him up inside. Jealousy at its best but also a great sense of betrayal even though he has no reason to feel betrayed. Interestingly she moves back leaving the phone in his hand, trying to make point i presume. Anjali snatches it away and he storms off, needing that garden, his mom even more.

Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon? He had been deeply hurt, and has no qualms about holding Khushi responsible, when her only crime was moving on after he shattered her heart because the farq was against his own set rules. He did what he thought was right for him, but never thought about the feelings he suppressed, and today he pays for it as they erupt without any sense of control from him. When the world pushed him, he pushed back, perhaps thats the only way he deals with pain. The only problem with pushing Khushi back is all that hurt comes back to him after circling her...nonetheless, it's all he knows to do, so he pushes and hurts with her.

In his garden where the ambiance is normally peaceful and serene while he tends to his precious plants, instead   a  massacre of those same plants with his hand, he kils even the most vibrant ones. 

Once of the most heart wrenching scenes in the show.  In his rage, once before after she had handed in her resignation, he had destroyed a plant he was so tenderly working on by just throwing it on the ground. Back then,, she hurt him with her words and didn't give him a chance to talk.  Today pain is much worse and so is the damage. As he snips away, her words  cut through him again "yeh hamaari sagaai ki angoothi hai" . and La's thoughts on "impatient chamkili" is killing him.  He's taking his anger out on these plant, but why something he love so dearly? I feel the plants represent his beautiful strong feelings he had for her and, he's trying shred them away. Feelings he allowed to grow with his love and care in this very garden every night when he was alone and aloof lost in her thoughts. Sadly during the aimless cutting, his anguish deepens, the anger worsens and all the viewer can do is feel sorry for him.  Appropriately, it's Khushi who intervenes.

"yeh aap kya kar rahe ha? aap jaante bhi hai ki aap phool kaat rahe ha?" "What are you doing? do you even know that you're cutting the flowers?"

...much later we learn about a lesson his mother thought him when he wanted to hurt the rose with thorns that hurts his mother. Today it's Khushi who confronts him about the flowers, but again such deep is his hurt, he does everything on impulse...thinking has gone out the door since she said those six words.

"Toh?" "So?"

"to aap saare phool kaat denge aur?" "So you'll cut all the flowers?"

"meh kya karta hoon, usse tumhe kya lena dena hai?...mein kuchh bhi karron usse tumhe kya faraq padat hai?"..." What's it to you what i do?... whatever i do, what difference does it make to you?"

Ahhh the pushing has begun, but behind it, can't we sense how badly he wants all of this to make a difference to her ? love the psychology the CVs have applied in each of his reactions and his dialogues. So real, isn't this how an person with anger issues, and  the inability to express his true feelings behave with someone who hurt him?

"mein.." he tries to continue his  anguish filled words  but suddenly the deep gash within appears on the outside, on his palm.  His injury also shows how in his pushing, he always ends up being hurt.

"Dekha chot lag gayee na aapko!""See you got hurt didn't you?"  Khushi couldn't help reaching out for his hand,  which he moves in spite to show her that she has also lost haq(rights) on him just like he lost haq on her.

La happens to walk in and sees the wound "Oh God!" she rushes towards him and orders for the first aid kit. "Thank God i got here" completely oblivious to the fact that his care taker was there right by his side. As La applies alcohol, "sss" he cries out in pain, Khushi jumps just wanting take it away. He is angry, but her concern for him doesn't go unnoticed from the corner of his eyes. She is about to leave but La calls her, "what are you  doing there, come here help me!" Khushi hesitates but walk towards him as all she wants to do is help take care of him. La ask "hold ASR's hand"

and before she can finish he cuts in "Koi zarurat nahi hai (There is no need), i'll keep my hand steady" but La insists and he doesn't fight her any more...hmmm. I think he a part of him wants her touch just to feel alive and he can't deny the warmth and tenderness he got when she gently held his big manly hand with her tiny hands.

La asks him "You never react to anything, never get excited,  in your eyes there is never fear, not happiness, only anger and lots of it..but ASR are you happy with me? with our relationship? are you excited about our life together?"

For the first time after he heard the dreadful news, he says something that seems well thought out...maybe her supporting hands under his wounded one calmed him down a little.

"aakhon mein dekh kar sab kuchh nahi jana sakta Lavany, agar koi cheez nazar nahi aah rahi hai, uska matlab yeh nahi ke woh hai nahi"

Translation: "You can't know everthing from looking into one's eyes Lavanya, if something is not showing doesn't mean it's not there

An answer with double meaning that for once clearly tells Khushi that just because he can't show his love, doesn't mean it's not there...Its the most of his feelings he could express and IMO he did his best. Khushi caught on to his powerful and profound confession, the proof is in her reaction to his blunt lie that followed

"Mein khush hoon"...i'm happy...you probably can't see but I'm REALLY happy," he elaborates. Khushi's heart breaks.

then he does the swallowing thing he often does as if gulping down his pain and slowly looks to her...to me, just this one look says everything that hidden behind all that "irrational" anger and the acting out..

That look is short lived because clueless La soon starts to tease Khushi about her upcoming "date"..." ASR pata hai? Chamkili is going on a date" [a side note: once again La's character is contradicted, She had seen Arnav has feeling for Khushi but here it's as if she never saw]

Khushi tries to deny the date for Arnav's sake, again another realistic depiction of how a girl in Khushi's shoes would act knowing that the man she loves is dying inside. Khushi excuses herself for the day but La leaves before she does. Arnav stops Khushi

"Ek minute Khushi...ajeeb baat hai na, jis din mere engagement announce hui, tum mujhe wish karna bhool gayee, aur ab tumhari engagment hui toh..."

Translation:"One minute Khushi, isn't it weird that the day my engagement was announced, you forgot to wish me..and now that you're engaged.."

hmmm why the sudden change from irrational to rational Mr.Raizada? Did he just realize that he had no right to act the way he did since she pulled her hand away from him and he learned the devastating news? 

"Congratulation Khushi Kumaari Gupta" he continues with his back turned to her...his usual stand when he lies or says something he doesn't mean. She looks at the back of his head, knowing all that it took for him to say that.

"Tumhe tumhar-"...he is interrupted by Shyaam's phone call. Once again his instict is right. he looks at her as she picks up...

"ji  Shyaamji" his name on her lips retracts any level headedness, rationality  he had, back to anger and his arrogance.  His keen eyes catch the sadness on her face, and decides to use that against her. he goes into ASR mode

"Kya hua, sab to tumhari shaad ki baat se itne khush lad rahe hai lekin tum? tumhe dekh to lag raha hai, ki tumhe  abhi abhi pata chal hai ki ladka ameer nahi hai" 

Translation: "What happened, everyone is so happy with you wedding, but you? seeing you, seems you just found out that the guy isn't rich"

The good old gold digger card, that's always worked like a charm as it does today. Obviously hurt, Khushi  leaves without saying a word, how much strength it must take for her to walk out after hearing him talk like this, but she does, only because she knows where this is coming from and that behind the mean tough ASR, there is someone soft and helpless suffering in great agony.

Unbelievable tension created between two people, while keeping others oblivious to  their aching hearts...only adds to the depth of their feelings...hats off CVs. The dialogues, the music, the direction and of course the acting all working together flawlessly to bring anguish literally to life. 124-126 are truly gems when it comes to transferring these feelings to the viewer. AMAZING!

Going through the snaps for this epi, i can't get over how incredibly sad Arnav is through out this whole episode. 

DROOL CORNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(this has to be the saddes DC😭)

awww, his face when she gets a call❤️

gorgeous take, ami. reading you after a huge gap. thoroughly enjoyed. so agree about that transferring of feelings to viewers. absolutely heart rocking stuff. the psychology of the character was intensely understood by creators, and of course barun the ha ha boy had become asr the what the man, no gap between him and his character. the hand cutting scene and the emotions around it so complex and intoxicating, hard to believe you are not there, it's not happening to you. and his jealousy searing the phonecall from shyam moments was something else. thanks, ami, pinks and purples say more than my words ever can.

i still can't figure out though, what exactly khushi read in his reactions. did she guess he loved her? or did she just feel he was not as indifferent as he tried to pretend. and that itself was so powerful a realisation that it shook her deep inside. she knew she had to reach him somehow and calm his raging insides but perhaps she had no idea why he raged or why she really had to make him feel better... their feelings were so compulsive... almost beyond what can be clearly expressed in neat little words... just roiling, huge feelings that demanded attention. just mulling, interested to know what you think. 😳

DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Thread #12 is turning out to be quite good.

Anita has got all A's.

Arshi's computer is back. Arshi, I assume your mother too is back home and feeling much better. 😊 

Horizon is back with her insightful comments and interesting posts.

And something that's been missing for sometime is back too. Indi's rambling posts, how we missed those. Yes, Indi is back. 😃 

Chalhov, waiting for you to be back too. 😳 

Ladies, I've updated my post on Page 8. Here's the link 😊 

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER... 

ARSHI"S INDEX 

Episode PART 124-125

Ring[Chakarvyue ]'PART 3 Continue

Chakarvyue is getting narrower as relationships are shaping at different level.The bond of Anjali-Shyam,Akash 'Payal,Shyam 'Khushi, Anjali-Khushi and even Raizadas-Guptas is shaping according to the position of Arnav and Khushi .They are the center of this chakarvyue which started a long time ago but came into action during Diwali.

1-Shaping circles of Anjali-Khushi-Shyam along with family around these

Anjali brings Khushi down where all the house ladies congratules her but Khushi's convulsion and pensive pain is reflecting from her face.She tells her fianc name upon asking and everyone stops at one moment but Anjali resolves the issue as there are so many Shyam other than hers.Mamiji's 007 nature is worth watching as always.

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS: Anjali is always love to have this blind fold as after revelation 1st time she still blames Khushi and Arnav..not Shyam.

When Anjali snatches the phone from Arnav's hand and receives the call but Shyam's ground shakes with Rani Sahiba's voice ,I wish ground would open and he slips through in as he tells Khushi his disgusting date plans'Yuck! 

La and Anjali overhears this but Anjali becomes dubious after hearing Shyamji from Khushi's mouth..hmmm..but she also notices Khushi's convulsion again.This time she askes with concerns ,Is everything allright?She senses something is wrong but Khushi smiles with faade by ignoring Anjali.I wish this smart Anjali we had all along but we got Di Ki Saut track.

Slouchy Scorpion hesitation and irritations are worth watching when his Rani sahiba tells him Khushi's fiance's name.He antagonizes but again his artful slouchy moves keeps him at peace but Anjali does not let him make any story to cancel the date and DM saves our Khushi from this scoundrel.

Symbolisms and connections:Anjali said to Shyam "if you see yourself in the mirror you will find his name"Shyam's reflection in the mirror meaning his true picture is clear to him but he has no clue behind the scene as he is totally unaware of Khushi-Arnav- Anjai triangle.He's been totally blind how strong the relation is in between Arnav and Khushi.

2-Circle of Akash and Payal

Other side The cicles of relationhips are getting stronger too.Optimistic Akash ad his auto love is racing through her front door to patio and then her kitchen window,He tries her best to convince her to think about him and not about his status and family.The only wise thing he says today,"Just tell me do you like me or not?" Payal's tears rolls down in the answer which brings a hope on his face ,"if she didn't say yes ,but didn't say No either."

3-Circle of Arnav and Khushi

Arnav with chastening pain watches her Di giving Khushi a loving hug of blessings and but his view over her finger with other guy ring is like inflating venom in his brain which is ready to spittle in madness.They both share the turbulence of their overwhelming emotions along with RabaVe .He vociferates at her ,"Khushi"..but her ignorance fumes him and  He grabs her phone while she was talking to Buaji '..

Khushi,"Yeh aap kya kar rahe hain.hum baat kar rahe thay"[what are you doing I was talking]

Arnav in rage,"mein bhi baat kar raha tha"[I was talking too]hmmm'this part grabs my attention the way he asks her with his face gesture couple of minutes ago [as shown above]he is referring here."Kya kar rahi ho tum"[what are you doing ..the voice modulation goes down as he is pleading '.Khushi ignoring it all,"hum ne kya kia".[What did I do?]

Arnav in rage and bafflement,"tumhari sagai ho gyae,..kaise'tum ne mujhe batana zaroori nahi samjha..Kissi ko pata kyuon nahinn hai"[you got engaged'how'you didn't even bother to tell me]hmmm.Why she supposed to tell you she meant nothing ,girls like her have purpose behind everything'not a single girl matters to ASR then WHY?

Khushi in quizzical mode,"aap ko iss se kya fadak padta hai"[why does it matter to you?]

Arnav grabbing her fiercefully,"Mujhe iss se fadak padta hai Dammit' kyuonke'.[it matters to me because.]His ego and fear stops him completing his sentence'.he just keeps starring at her with agonizing eyes'.which are delivering his message which he can't verbalize'..

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS:AND Khushi despite getting humiliated, taunted ,and degraded by this tycoon still cares about him,loves him and understands each and every gesture of him.She does not need words'''never forces him 'Jab man kare tab bata dijiye ga [Whenever you want tell me]to all the way hum jante hain aap bhi who sare pal jeena chahte hai[I know you also want to live those moments]   to  hum jamjhte hain [I KNOW]for submission

Khushi also remembers this before her dream and after Arnav's 1st confession "I love you"'which he supposed to finish here'..

Anjali intercedes and wants Khushi to come down to share her big news'.

Khushi turns around aberrantly to assimilate and understand his pain and he turns around for giving her gesture he doesn't care by swallowing the pain but he can't hide this from her.

Her heart knows but she is helpless here in these egocentric walls which he is guarding around him .She leaves him in unfathomable pain by hugging her gobs as both of them are walking parallel at the bank of the same river but she wants to move on.

Pause here:Khushi is a fighter and her belief on DM "she is with me all the time" gives her strength all the time .Its Arnav who never let her move on.Even after contract marriage fight ,she tried and she did but he brought her back always by hook or by crook.

Standing there looking his life walking away felt same but circumstances are not same ,he can twist the game back at his terms as Arnav Singh Raizada khabi haar nahi manta"'..[ASR never loses]There was the moment when he was helpless,couldn't do much for his parents but not today.

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS:FROM now on  every time when Khushi will go away from him or fear of losing her is settling in his mind as he makes ways to get her back,forced marriage or blackmailing whatever works for him to keep Khushi around him.That fear was at the edge when he almost loses her after kidnapping and he will take a promise from her for not leaving him on Bachelor's night."mujh se wada karo mujhe khabi chor keh nahin jao gi"[Promise me you will never leave me..]

He is not at peace until he gets her back at any terms'..He can't let her out of his sight as today the very first time he felt strongly losing her.His jealousy seeing her worrying about other person over him is intoxicating his blood with the venom of possessiveness. He can't handle it as he does not know how?What to do ?How do make things work again?But he has to and he will at his own terms.Yes now you know how does it feel ,right ..when you put her go through like hell announcing your engagement ,and at the top you declared your intensions by telling her "koi matlab nahin hai "[You don't matter to me]then why now?His clenching jaw and glaring eyes delineates his state of mind at her while holding the phone while she gazes up and then steps back sensing his intensions but still concerned about him.

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS: Khushi felt strongly jealousy at the bachelor's night when she wants to pull the witch hair'.all the way down to Sheetal track. On the other hand Arnav always feels jealousy,from NK to Shyam and all the way up to reporter during Mrs India contest'

In their Eternal Heaven,he is on the mission to destroy every toy to take out his frustrations on her mother as he is angry again at her,why is she taking away something precious from her if she just gave him back under the stars.It seems he is angry at her parents too as Khushi hurt him but why its ok for you to hurt their child but in return she can't do that to you ,may be that's what these twinkling hearts of yours making you understand..Stop hurting her but you are not listening'..still doing the same and thinking the very same'

In his contortion after her declaration of engagement,"yeh humari sagai ki anghooti hai"[this is my engagement ring] and La's burning teasing words,"dekhona chamkilli kitni impatient ho rahi hai apne honewale husband se baat karne keh liye"[look how Khushi wants to talk to her fianc impatiently] his agonizing pain was taking life of these plants.Khushi sees his impudence and

He hurt his hand badly and Khushi tries to stop him but his speed gets faster and so is the fear around Khushi."Why are you talking like this'and you are not even paying attention?"

Arnav furiously,"mein kya karoon .. tumhain kya fadak padta hai"[why it matters to you] just like she did 'Ok so now you want her to realize "it does matter isn't it?"He is deeply hurt by her engagement and at this point he wants her to acknowledge it.

He hurts his hand and Khushi's heart with staggering pain "Dekh na chot lag gaye ap ko[you got hurt]as he doesn't let her touch him'but gives her romm to see his inside scorching pain which is written all over'.

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS; khushi snatches away her hand after the fight before Delhi mein Baali 'hum issi keh laieq hain na' tou sehne dijiye na [I deserve this pain so let me bear it]

Khushi jerks up along with him when La puts meds on him'and that isn't gone unnoticed by him either' La asks Khushi to help but he declares his intensions in a negative answer to make Khushi feel guilty and bad'..but La forces her.Khushi takes his hand and wrist in her two hands 'such a beautiful assurance from her side as if she is saying if you let me I will hold you '.He is at peace with her touch as "meelon ki thakan door ho gye eik lamas bhare haath se" 

As he  excogitates at her each move' with his side corner eyes and assured nonchalant La he is happy with her and their marriage.He declares and repudiates to Khushi while telling La,"Aakhon mein dekh kar sab kuch nahin jana jata'.Jo nazar nahin aa raha iss ka matlab yeh nahin who hai nahi"'[u can't find everything by looking into eyes,if there is nothing it means it does not exist]

Bingo so taunting has big meaning ,He wanted her to understand through his eyes which she did understand but wanted him to say it but he wants his ego chin up.He is bleeding her heart with his words and knows it.He lies to La clearly in his war with Khushi,"I am happy..may be you can't see it but I am"When La gives him a peck,he gets a relief seeing Khushi's uneasiness with jealousy "Fadak padta hai" '.Both are yearning and bleeding internally for each others' proximity and love in this desert of ego'.

He congratulates her in a taunting tone ,"ajeeb baat hai na, jis din meri engagement announce hui tum mujhe wish karna bhool gayen, aur aab tumhari engagement hui to..[its strange you forgot to congratulate me for my engagement and now your engaement']

"Congratulation Khushi Kumari Gupta, tumhe tumhari..and Khushi's phone rings'

and then he sees her unhappy and uncomfortable talking to her fiance but her talking and paying attention to someone else is unbearable for him '"sab tou tumhari shaadi ki baat se bohat khush  hain par tum"..lagta hai tumhain abhi abhi pata laga hai keh larka ameer name hai"''.[everyone is happy you're your egagement but you'it seems you just found out that the guy isn't rich]

Khushi stares at him in confounding way as she can't get him how come a person be so brutal and so gentle [during bandage..Nainital'etc] at the same time.Shaitan and Rajkumar'.She is unable to understand him..Why is he doing that? ..to punish but to who''me or himself..If he is angry so is she ,he throws daggers in anger and she delivers silence in anger.

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS:Again the similar taunt in the office before GH incident '.Tum jaisi larkiyan khch bhi bina maqsad keh nahin karteen"'[girls like you don't do anything without purpose].But why do I smell he wants her to snap ,so he can say and declare his right on what is his''but she leaves him numbed and hurt without saying a word but conveying him everything through her eyes and he did the same.

Khushi always break contacts and become silent as she did with DM after marriage and same after Heer Ranjha track with Arnav and same during Sheetal track.

MOMENT OF THE DAY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaEsjXG7mLo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qY6QtkgD1MA

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaEsjXG7mLo[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qY6QtkgD1MA[/YOUTUBE] 

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 10 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

hi arshi,

finally, a computer and some time, wonderful. welcome back. i also read your mother is better... very very happy to hear that. i have tonnes of reading and writing to do too, thanks to my almost 2-week break, let's dive in, what say.

yay, it's second anniv coming up... and i am still ooo dead at the thought of the boy.

Hey Indi

How are you ,I know you had a very busy time with your daughter and guests but that is fun.Yes mom came back yesterday ,feeling way better than before.Thnx for asking. 2 weeks meaning almost whole thread you now ,I tried with my phone but not comfortable.Diving in this weekend for reading and catching up.

Too excited for 2nd Anniversary and 😆 that complicated boy is way too much 

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 10 years ago