Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Lonewalker. thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

m extremely sorry for keeping u waiting . will update at night or tomorrow ๐Ÿ˜Š
.Lonewalker. thumbnail
Hey friends ! m noticing in my every ff update soon rqst . m extremely sorry for keeping u all waiting . its really grand that u all want to read further , but m extremely sorry I can't update much frequent ๐Ÿ˜ญ my clg is opened , huge study pressure m facing . so I hardly get time to write . and then I am updating 3 ffs simultaneously now , so its very much tough to update each ff frequently . so guys m requesting plz wait for atleast 10 days for nxt update in every ff . plz understand to write 3 updates I need atleast 10 days . isn't it ? atleast 3-4 days for every update ? otherwise meri study ka band baj jayega
so plzz guys try to understand my condition . m really very very sorry. ...but I don have any other way out . sorry
.Lonewalker. thumbnail
                                       CHAPTER 3

Piya was stunned indeed by his sudden leave . Did he leave seeing Piya ? But why ? Just yesterday she was regretting on her fate that she could not thanks her angel's saviour and just today she got the oportunity , but that did not last long . Before Piya could speak up he left . But the question is why did he leave ? Piya was just to follow him , but she stops hearing her name by Librarian's voice . " Piya Dobriyal , you want to borrow this book ?" the librarian asks her holding her book in hand . 
" Yes Sir , thats me " Piya replies gently .
Just like the Principle and that blue eyed boy , the librarian too observes her tip to toe increasing her annoyance more . Why everyone reacting this way ? She knows her subject is a bit weird , but that does not mean she has gone mad . Why everyone looking at her in a way as if they got to see a clown for their entertainment ! Even Piya notices the boy standing behind her in the queue also staring at that book with broadening eyes . Disgusting ! Everyone is here too much interested in other's work . Can't they do their own work ? Finally Piya gets releived when the librarian returns the book to her entering its number in her library card . Piya keeps that book in her bag and comes out almost running . But she could not spot the boy outside . Quiet natural , that librarian wasted a good amount of time , its not impossible for anyone to disappear in that timespan . Again she lost an opportunity , she heaves a deep sigh . Before returning to home she has to know about him , so that next time she does not have to depend on her fate , instead she herself can search for him . Piya comes back to library , whom to ask...umm... Piya catches the boy who was standing behind her .
"Hi . I have to know something . Can you tell me who was standing in front of me ? I really need to know . Can you tell me his name plz ?"
The boy looks back to Piya , its not a new thing that a girl asked about him without taking any pause , he replies back " He is Abhay Raichand . Son of the most rich , most famous Raichand family ." and he leaves .
Okk , so he belongs to a rich influential family . But strange no one can make it out at first glance . Till now Piya met him two times , though for  very short duration , but Piya never saw any sign of arrogance in those hypnotic blue eyes . He must be a nice person , Piya thinks in her mind . 
" Abhay Raichand ! " she whispers slowly " Do you know how much eager someone is to meet you ?" she smiles a little in her mind and finally heads for her home .

It is dinner time now . Piya was arranging the plates on the table , but still she is thinking something in her mind . She is lost in her thoughts so deep that she is not even noticing whats going on around . Ayush and Misha are busy in fights as usual , plates are ready but still Piya is not calling them , as if she herself does not know what work is she doing now , what should she do next . Misha's eyes fell on Piya when she was finally able to catch Ayush for dinner . But what happened to Piya ? Why is she standing like a statue ? Hmm...it seems like she again got lost in her thoughts . God knows what happened to her . Misha is noticing very well since she returned from college she is a little bit changed somewhere . What happened ? She just hopes she is not thinking about any boy throughout the whole day . Suddenly a mischeivious idea strikes her mind . She comes close to Piya , silently keeps Ayush on a chair and asks Piya gently " Who is he ?"
Piya was still lost in her thoughts , those crystal blue eyes , that soft angelic face...and everything what she got to know about him was still flashing in her mind . Beeing lost in her deep thought she unknowingly answers in a dreamy voice " Abhay !"
Abhay ??? Now who is he ?? Misha seems to get puzzled . She asked just with a intension to joke , but it seems like she was not wrong at all . Really a boy , may be named Abhay , has made this change in Piya . Misha was thinking to ask Piya now seriously who is this Abhay and why Piya took his name , but before she could ask anything Ayush did her  work . In curious voice he asks " Who is this Abhay masi ?"
Piya gains her consciousness back by Ayush's voice . Oh God ! What Misha asked her that she took Abhay's name ? Now what to answer them ? She herself does not know why the hell she is thinking about him so much , as if ...as if he has absorped her totall attension by any magic . What she will now answer Ayush ? Seeing Piya standing silent , another amazing idea makes entry in Misha's brain . In her old mischievious voice she answers Ayush " I guess he is your would be Mausa ji "
" What !" Piya gets furious by this comment " What did you say ??"
Misha now answers Piya " what else could I answer ? He has made his place so well in your heart that I thought..." she makes innocent face .
"Oh really ? You stupid ! I will kill you !" Piya says in fake anger.
" For that you need to catch me , first catch me dear . Then think to kill " just answering this Misha runs from there and now Piya too follows her running , leaving Ayush alone in dining table . Ayush keeps noticing their fight for sometime and finally shouts "Masi !" to bring them back to sense . He was really feeling hungry and he knows it very well if he did not call them , Misha aunty can fight throughout the whole night too .

Now its over 11 pm . Piya comes out of washroom and sees Ayush asleep on bed . Piya keeps noticing him for sometime and then she moves towards the dressing table . While combing her hair she remembers what Misha said just a little before . Piya smiles in her mind , this Misha...God ! Doesn't even think before saying whats she saying actually . Piya shakes her head & while tieing up her hair looks up & notices the smile painted on her face . Piya keeps looking at the mirror for sometime . Her mother Madhu used to say she looks beautiful while smiling , was that true ? Is she really looking beautiful now ? Piya broadens her smile , looks at the mirror from various angle as if she is checking herself out . 'Am I really beautiful ?' She thinks in her mind . 'Umm...don't know about beeing beautiful , but not ugly I think' she answers herself . Suddenly her smile fades out and a puzzled expression sets its mark on her face . Why is she thinking all these ? Never she was beauty conscious , then why today she is researching on all these ? Piya's expression becomes more puzzled . Was Misha right ? All these are effect of meeting Abhay Raichand ? 'No way!' she rejects the thought then and there and goes to bed switching off the lights .

Its now midnight in the city . All the people has fallen asleep in their respective homes . Only 3 persons are still awake in this sleepy world . Its midnight now but still sleep could not close their eyes . The last time they closed their eyes was in long past , in other century while they breathed their last , when they died . Yes , they are dead from centuries , but still they are alive . They are living deads , the Vampires . Their heart has stopped working long before , but their brain and body both are active still now . Condition is only one , Blood ! They live at the cost of others life . To survive , they have to snatch others right to survive . For some of them its their curse while for some of them its their power ! Three of them lives in this city in a old Haveli situated at the outskirt of the city and near the jungle . The name plate at the gate of their Haveli reads Raichands' Mansion . Raichands ! They are known to the whole city by this name . They mix up with people in day time to maintain their camouflege and people mixes up with them without knowing their true face . Currently all the lights of the Haveli are switched off , only the fire ignited in the fireplace has dimly lighten up the haveli giving it a mysterious look . The huge hall after the entrance is totally empty , no sign of any living or dead person in the ground floor which is enhancing its mystery more and more . As the path proceeds through the staires , a sound of some serious discussion from a room comes to ear . Two persons are discussing something in a surprisingly low but serious tone . 
The man speaks up in a husky voice " Abhay did the same again Haseena . Now it has become a matter of concern for us "
The man has worn a black suit ,has backbrushed his hair , from tip to toe he bears an example of perfection . He is none other than Chand Raichand , the most seniour and most powerful member of this Raichand Mansion . He looks like a middle aged man to the people , while actually he is 500 years old vampire .
Now an woman , she is also dressed in black replies " What happened ? What did he do again ?" 
She is Haseena Raichand , wife of Chand Raichand , a 400 year old Vampire , though she looks hardly at 40 .
Chand informs Haseena " Today someone in office was praising Abhay . He saw yesterday Abhay saved a little child from a running truck " he finishes .
"What !!" Haseena sounds really surprised " what are you saying ?"
"I am saying just what he did . This is really becoming harder for us to  hide our identity day by day , but Abhay just doesn't care for it ! He is still stuck in his humanic attitude . Just because of his foolish acts we had to leave so many places . Now I am worried how long will we be able to stay here !" the annoyance in his voice made the words more clear to Haseena . She sighes , and then replies " I think he needs some time to make out what his duties are . We should give him some time to forget his humnaself ."
"Some time ? How much time he still needs Haseena ! Do you think 200 years is not enough ?" Chand almost shouts out !
Haseena makes him cool down " Don't worry so much Chand . I am pretty sure this is his last mistake . I will talk to him . You just relax" and she leaves from there in search of that person about whom they had the discussion just now .

Haseena spots him at the terrace , holding a glass of blood he is standing at one edge of the terrace . He is looking somewhere far away , most probably cherishing the dark beauty of night . The darkish nature of Dehradun is being reflected in his piercing blue eyes . Haseena calls from behind "Abhay ! I need to talk to you."
those pair of hypnotic blue eyes now turns to Haseena . Again ! Again she has come to wash his brain , again she will give lectures on what should he do and what he should not . Everytime , on every step they want to controll him , on every thoughts they want to rule his acitivities . Abhay is just getting fade up with each passing day . Why don't they give up ? Why don't they understand he is not like them ? He can not be ever ? He does not show any eager expression , he gently takes a sip from his glass ans asks in a cold voice " What happened again ?"
"What happened ? As if you know nothing !" Haseena gets excited "People are saying to Chand that yesterday you saved a little child from a running truck ?"
Oh ! So they got to know about it . They gets informed about his every move ! How ? Abhay sometimes wonders why this desperate people wastes their talent in reporting his parent instead of doing a reporter's job ?
He turns back to Haseena " He was a little kid . Hardly 3 to 4 years old . How inhuman it would be if I let him die. I couldn't let that happen ." he replies in a detemined voice .
"Inhuman ! Don't forget Abhay that you are not a human anymore . You don't have heart to feel humanly emotions . Don't forget you are nothing but just a dead body . You are a Vampire !" Haseena almost shouts .
"I know that very well , you or Dad don't need to make me remember on every hour ." Abhay sounds too hard .
But Haseena also was not to give up so easily " We need to do that because you forget the truth within one hour " 
Abhay totally looks irritated , he keeps the glass on the table making an irritating sound and replies in a hopeless voice" I don't see any point to argue again" and leaves . Coming down through the staires in vampiric speed he enters his room and shuts the door with a sound . Now he can think calmly what he was thinking then . Abhay seats on the arm chair and smiles a little . Haseena & Chand thinks his activities will reviel their identity . If they succeed to controll him they will win the battle . But they do not know what future has in store for them . Only Abhay can see it . Its destruction . Abhay sighes , only destruction is coming on their way . Search has already begun , now its just wait to spot them . Today in college he saw a girl researching on Vampires . Abhay clearly remembers her face . She is new in town . A new girl in college is researching on Vampires ! Quiet strange . Abhay laughs again , what if Chand & Haseena gets to know about it ? Abhay can bet , they will become desperate to kill her . Suddenly his smile gets erased from his face . No , he will not let that happen . From centuries he witnessed those person's cruel fate who came to know about their identity . Once again the same drama can not be performed . That beautiful , innocent girl , her fate can't be the same . Abhay will not let that be same . Abhay stands up . Only way to save her is to stop her from knowing their truth . Yes , he has to stop her at any cost , he determines in his mind .

Its now almost 2 pm . Piya was feeling a little hungry . She looks up from her books and thinks to go out of this library and in canteen she might get scope to find Abhay too . Piya closes the books arranges them one after one wishing to return them , just then a boy comes to her and stands in front of her obstructing her way . Piya looks up in annoyance and gets freezed there in surprising . The annoyed expression turns to a surprised one in seconds . Her eyes get broaden , she just can't beleive what is she seeing ! No need to search , he himself came to her !
The boy forwards his right hand towards her and says in a gentle tone " Hi . I am Abhay . Abhay Raichand !" !
Edited by Saayaniz - 11 years ago
.Lonewalker. thumbnail
hey friends chapter 3 is posted ๐Ÿ˜› check it out and leave ur precious comments after reading ๐Ÿ˜Š if u like it don't forget to hit the like button plzzz๐Ÿ˜ณ
..juhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yay me 1st
awesome update dear๐Ÿ‘
so abhay is a good boy who is not going to give any attention to chandeena๐Ÿ˜†
bt now i m pretty sure that he will something reckless to pia!!!!!! bt wat?????
Edited by -juhi-lily- - 11 years ago
Divya6696 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow sayu..! another lovely update..!
piya getting drowned in abhay's thoughts hun..? aww..
and abhay will protect piya from chandeena na.. so sweet..
please usse kuch ulta-seedha matt karwana to stop piya..!

dear.. update whenever you can..! no hurry at all.. and yes.. studies come first..!!Edited by Divya6696 - 11 years ago
love.piyali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Finally Abhiya met! Yipeee...gr8 yaar...thnks 4d pm... :)
HaymurS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
awesum update dear๐Ÿ˜Ši liked it๐Ÿ˜Š wow pia-misha n ayush scene was ๐Ÿ˜† wow abhiya meet๐Ÿ˜ƒ continue soon tahnx 4 pm
MistiAbhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

lovely update sayu...๐Ÿ˜Šwait 4 nxt update๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by koli97 - 11 years ago
piaviviandsena thumbnail
hey sayu thax fr pm!๐Ÿ˜Š!
nw bout update its gud!! i luv misha's prank!! ๐Ÿ˜‰ abhay still hdn't frgt his humunity... hw sweet!! so vo khud pia se frndship krne aaya he wow!! eagarly waiting fr next update!! ๐Ÿ˜›