*MG-Tujhe Bhula Diya-2* Ch28 Pg140 Dec30

-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Thanks to all my readers for having the next thread! We might not have many more but maybe just one more πŸ˜³ Soon, I'll make a corner for all my FanFics for those who are interested 

Acknowledgements: Mostly the readers of my other ff's and my sister who's already read this piece of mine just like all other. Usually, the first one to read it and tell her opinion is her. So, after her opinion, I've changed a few things and added scenes to show things more clearly. 

Continue supporting me! =]

Family

Filled with love, care, protection

Biggest happiness

What happens when all this is lost?

A struggle for love and family

Yearning to re-unite

Yet keeps distance willingly

Missing all a lot

Forgets about them

But still remembers them

A change in life

Brings a tornado

Will they re-unite to live 

a fairy tale

or to forget each other for ever? 

(Where the chapter's start, click on the writing. It will take you directly to the post)
Background/Synopsis: Scroll Down
Character Sketch: Scroll Down
PM List: Scroll Down

Thread one: 

Index for this thread: 

Chapter 13 - Page 2
Chapter 14 - Page 14
Chapter 15 - Page 27
Chapter 16 - Page 33
Chapter 17 - Page 45
Chapter 18 - Page 61
Chapter 19 - Page 75
Chapter 20 - Page 87
Chapter 21 - Page 99
Chapter 22 - Page 109
Chapter 23 - Page 115
Chapter 24 - Page 117
Chapter 25 - Page 126
Chapter 26 - Page 131
Chapter 27 - Page 131
Chapter 28 - Page 140
Chapter 39 - 

Background/Synopsis: Scroll Down

Edited by *Khushii* - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Araina- thumbnail

This story shows the relationship ties within an unknown family. This story focuses on Geet and Maan's relationships with their family. While Maan has his family with him and loves them to death, Geet doesn't have her family with her. Due to situations that took place in her childhood, she separated from her dear brother and sister and her parents. Her younger sister does not know that she has an older sister and an older brother but she surely does want to find her mom and dad. While the older siblings remember everything, they are keen on not to meet again ever in their life. Circumstances force them to cross each other's path over and over again since their destination is none other than Khurana Mansion. This story full of love, humor, fantasy, imagination, hate, and friendship is bound to take you on an exciting roller coaster ride. This story relates to these lines a lot: 

'Jane dil mai kab se hai tu

Jab se mai hu tab se hai tu

Mujhko mere rab ki kasam

Yara rab se pehle hai tu'

Why?

Why is their destination Khurana Mansion? Read the story to disclose it.

Character Sketch: Scroll Down

-Araina- thumbnail

Geet: The main lead of the story, a girl who has turned a lot independent. Before, she would rely on Yash and Devika to support her at each step of her life. But after the incident, she left and even though she wasn't old enough to work, she studied and started her own business which is on high peaks right now. She travels a lot due to work and her only priority now is to have her own identity. She is very sweet but also very straight forward to people who mess with her. She can be the toughest to break when time comes. She means it when she talks business.  

Mom: Devika. She was the pillar of the Handa family. Everyone was together till the time things got out of her reach and she could no longer keep her family under one roof. The sweet mother misses her children badly and silently has watched over them for the years and made sure they won't come across each other since she knows that if that happened, history will repeat itself.

(Rano from GHSP)

Dad: Surya. The loving father of the family before greed of money possessed his love and care for his family. Though he loved his family dearly, time changed and with time he changed too. Money pulled him away from his family and dear ones. He is the main reason his family doesn't even want to hear the names of each other.

(Geet's Dad from GHSB)

Younger Sister: Anwesha (Annie)/ Araina. The youngest child of the family and was adopted after the spilt. She doesn't know this until later on in the story. 

Younger Brother: Yash: The middle child and the most nave one out of the three. He remembers everything that happened and though he loves his whole family a lot and especially Geet, he left to live by himself with the little money he had and decided never to come across any of his family members.

Maan- The main lead of the story who studies in Oxford University in London. After completing his studies, he comes back to India due to his parent's longing for him. He's the middle child of the family who is very much loved by his mother and always barely manages to reach at places on time. Once he gives any type of promise to anyone, he will keep it no matter what. He wouldn't once think about himself when he makes up his mind to help his friends or anyone, even a stranger.

Mom: Naina ' The typical mother and house wife. She loves all her children but loves Maan a teeny bit more than the other two. She is on the 9th cloud after Maan promises her that he will come back after his graduation. 

(Imagine the best mom you know)

Dad: Ishwar ' The perfect husband and father. He loves his wife dearly and lets her have her freedom. He has given all the freedom to his children as well but has made sure they know not to take advantage of it and even the kids know that having all the freedom in the world doesn't mean they have the right to harass people and keep bad habits. He handles the whole Khanna Empire by himself with guidance and help from Meera and wishes that one day all his children would understand and handle the Empire on their own. 

(Imagine the best dad you know)

Younger brother: Arjun ' The child of the family who just loves teasing his family members and always ends up getting fake anger from Naina due to his plans. He's a very sweet boy who is in 1st year college. He wanted to attend OU just like his older brother but after learning that Maan would come back to India after graduation, he decided to study in India only. 

Older Sister: Meera (Akruti) ' The eldest and the understanding child. She is responsible and knows her duty as the eldest sister. She loves helping her father in work and joining hands with Arjun in teasing Naina and Maan. She is also smart on blaming things on Arjun when times come when they get caught.

Side Note: Guys, don't get confused on Annie's name. Her name before adoption was Araina and after adoption, new parents gave her name Annie. 

Also, for Meera, in brackets Akruti is written. It is because Maan likes Akruti more and when he was small he called her Akruti and sometimes still does.  

PM List: Scroll Down

-mistcreationz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Add this id as your buddy to receive pmz
-Araina- thumbnail
Hey friends. I'm almost done typing the update :)
JeevanaP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Congrats for new thread...
-Araina- thumbnail

Originally posted by: reachsky2011

Congrats for new thread...

Thanks Prafulla πŸ˜ƒ 
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Congrats on the new thread...

way to go...πŸ₯³

waiting for the update...😍
-Araina- thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti_l

Congrats on the new thread...

way to go...πŸ₯³

waiting for the update...😍

Thanks jyo πŸ˜ƒ 

I just came to post and instead posting this πŸ˜›
-Araina- thumbnail
For replies, check the last thread. 

Chapter 13

Annie entered the classroom and took a seat. Shortly after, Arjun also entered and was surprised to find Annie in the classroom. It had been days and he hadn't seen her in the classroom. He asked one of his friends, "Has she been in our classroom?" The boy shook his head and replied, "No. She just got her classes changed."

Arjun was excited to hear that. "Awesome!" He said to himself. The professor came and started with his lecture. Arjun was least interested and started playing pranks at his friends around him while stealing occasional glances at Annie who seemed to be controlling her laughter.

After 5 successful pranks, sadly he got caught. The professor turned around at the wrong time and this cell rang as well. He banged his head on his palm looking at the caller id. He cursed, "Bro, you had to call right now!!" He put his cell on vibrate fumbling with it as he said 'Sorry' repeatedly to the professor. Being the mean professor that he was, he yelled at him and told him to go out.

When Arjun didn't pick up the call, Maan called Annie. As it rang, she bit her tongue and her phone danced in her hand as she was nervous. The professor gave her a mad look and she mumbled before he said anything, "I know I know. Get out." She took herself out before he got the chance to yell at her.

Arjun called Maan once he got out and yelled as soon as Maan picked up, "What bro! Have you decided to ruin my reputation or what?! Thanks to you I get kicked out." Maan was surprised. He said, "Since when do you care if you get kicked out?"

He replied dreamily, "Since Annie is in the same class." Maan understood the situation and as about to reply when he got another call. He changed his sentence to, "Hold on." He put Arjun on hold and picked up Annie's call.

Annie too had come out redialing Maan's number to give him a piece of her mind.  As soon as Maan picked up, she started yelling in hushed tone finding Arjun just a few feet away from her, "What the hell Maan? I've given you my number to call me when I'm in middle of class? Thanks to you, I get kicked out!"

Maan: "Whoa! You too!!"

Annie was confused, "What do you mean by me too?"

Maan: "Uh'nothing. I'm sorry."

Annie's anger faded. "It's alright. Now why did you call?"

Maan: "Bas aise hi. Bye."

Annie looked at the call being dumbfounded. "How strange! He gets me kicked out of the class and then don't even talk to me!"

Maan resumed Arjun's call, "She's out too. And dare you say a word to her!"

Arjun complained, "But Maan'!"

Maan warned, "No! If Geet finds out then you'll be dead. So better watch yourself."

Arjun tried to reason, "But bro, this is like the perfect time!"

Maan: "Should I tell Geet?"

Geet came out of the washroom and just then sat back on her chair when she heard the last lines. She asked, "Tell me what?"

Arjun heard her faint voice and said getting scared. "Alright alright. Don't tell her. I won't speak a word. Bye."

Maan smiled at his victory and said, "No nothing." He passed the menu card to her and she looked at it shrugging her shoulders.

Maan self-thought, "Arjun! Geet's going to yell at you for this. She would have wanted you to talk to her." Maan told Arjun not to talk to her on purpose just to irritate Geet.

Geet saw his smirk and asked, "You're ok na?"

Maan smiled and said, "Yup fine. Why do you ask?"

"No you're behaving weird. That's why."

"No. I'm fine. I'm very hungry. Order fast!" Geet gave him a look and resumed reading. She then gave the menu and both enjoyed their dinner. They had a great time together and while coming out of the restaurant, something comes over her and she started demanding, "Maan, I want to go to the beach."

Maan was surprise. "Geet, beach? At this time? It's getting cold. Besides, there's no beach near."

Geet wailed, "I don't want to listen to anything. I just want to go to the beach! I haven't been there in long time."

He checked her forehead and said, "You don't have a fever'then?"

Geet brushed his palm aside and said, "Ha-ha. Very funny! Now are you driving or should I?"

Maan gave up. "Fine. I'll drive there. Let's go."

Geet jumped in excitement and hugged Maan and ran to the car. Maan stood their numb for a second. He never knew that saying just one yes or just one hug would make him shiver. Geet waved her hand from the car telling him to hurry up and get in the car. He smiled and starting the car, drove away.

Precap: Beach β˜ΊοΈ

Previous: Chapter 12 Page 137

Next: Chapter 14

Sorry for the short update. But my laptop's battery is almost dead. Also dad's up so gonna have to go make brunch. Will update tomorrow maybe πŸ˜›

Leave your replies! Will check later. 

Happy Holidays!

Edited by Princess_Khushi - 12 years ago