Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Posting! πŸ˜ƒ
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Replies are in last couple of pages. Do read it once!! πŸ˜³

Chapter 12

The long journey from India to London had tired Geet for sure. She sat in the car that drove her to her room where she'd be staying for the next couple of days. Without looking around she felt plopped herself on the bed and had the driver drop in her bags and leave quietly.

She closed her eyes taking in a deep breath and settled in the bed comfortably. This was unlike Geet. When she went anywhere for business, she talked business. Everyone was waiting for her to come in the office but she didn't come. As it was getting late, everyone slowly left the office worried as to why their boss, Geet didn't come yet.

On the other hand, Geet was sleeping peacefully and moved in bed as if to find someone. She was feeling restless not finding what she was looking for. That someone was Maan. She was looking for Maan. It had become a habit to wake up with Maan next to her. Not finding him there disturbed her. She cribbed and whined while moving from one position to another. "Maan' where are you'"

Few seconds later, she felt a movement in bed. She was awake now but still a little drowsy in sleep. As she moved her hand, she felt someone next to her. She moved her hands and felt the person face. It was a bit unshaved. That feeling she got was only with Maan. She opened her eyes to peek and found Maan staring at her face. She smiled and closed her eyes again.

Just as fast she opened them and found no one in front of her. She sat up in bed and wiped her forehead. She mumbled, "Geet' stop dreaming. Of course he's not here. He's in India remember? And besides'" she voice trailed off as she heard a movement in the small kitchen attached to the room.

She got up cautiously and walked towards the noise. "Who's there?" she was about to ask. Then she thought, "No one's gonna answer silly. They'll just run away if they find out you heard it." She shut her mouth and followed the noise. She grabbed the long heavy steel rod that she found on her way to kitchen.

She saw a person with his back to her. From the feature, it was guessable that it was him. She crept up to the person and raised the rod behind her and got ready to strike the person's head. The person turned around and held the rod as if it has sensed the movement. He grabbed the rod from her and put it away on the counter. She closed her eyes out of fear. She was trembling under the person's hold. He pulled her close to her and she tightened her eyes shut.

He whispered, "Won't you open your eyes and see who's in front of you?" she shook her head. She didn't want to. She has figured out who it was. The tight grip on her eyes loosened and she was no more afraid. In fact, she smiled.

"I don't need to. Your touch itself is enough to let me know who you are Maan." Maan smiled wide and let go of her. She opened her eyes. Still they were close. Seeing his face close to her, her heart beat increased but then got back to normal.

He spoke, "How'd you figure out."

She started going to her room while she spoke and Maan followed, "I told you. Your touch and voice itself is more than enough. I don't need my eyes to see you."

He grabbed her scarf and stopped her. "Is that so??" He asked in a teasing manner. She turned around with her hands on her waist. "Yes. And this is wrong."

He asked confused, "What is?"

He replied sitting down on the bed. "Why do you always grab my scarf huh?"

He chuckled and said, "It's not my fault you wear scarf and not dupatta. If you wore that, then I would grab that."

She gave him a look. I-am-not-going-to-wear-salwar-suit. It had been days since Maan had been trying to get her to wear one. Every time she would refuse. All his reason on why she should wear goes down the drain each time.

He covered up, "Alright! I didn't say you had to. Even if you don't I'll grab your scarf or your dupatta. Either way, you'll be stopped."

Geet: "Ugh! You're'" she fumbled for the right word. He pushed her, "I'm what'?" she looked at him and was trying to find the right word. At last when she didn't she just threw her hands by her side as she got up and went out to the balcony to find out that it was already dark.

That's when she realized the reason why she had come to London. She walked back in talking to herself. "Great! Just great! One day went to waste. Geet, what is wrong with you! Now you'll have to wait till tomorrow."

Maan answered laying her head in the middle of the bed. "No big deal. Even if you had gone to office, you wouldn't have been able to get much done. So just chill and go back to sleep."

"What! Forget sleeping. I've been sleeping the whole day. I doubt I can get any sleep now."

He got up. "Perfect then. We'll watch movies together the whole night."

"Movies? With you? No thanks!! Either you choose a boring movie or if it's an interesting one, then you just tell the whole story without I get the chance to watch it!"

"Hey, not my fault I have watched them all tons of times. And this time, I promise not to speak a word."

"You say that all the time!" Geet taunted. "Besides, what are you doing here?!"

Maan laughed. "You ask that now? And to answer that, I followed you of course. I could see how much you missed me."

Geet lowered her eyes for a second. So he really was laying down next to her. She wasn't dreaming. She got bold again. "So what? It's just a habit. I wouldn't have died if you didn't come."

He replied without thinking, "But I would have." Her eyes shot up and she looked at him. He realized what she said. She walked up to him and said with all the emotions in her voice. "Never say that again. I've lost enough. I won't be able to bear loosing you. You're reason I started to live again. Hope came back to me. You're the reason I started believing. I won't be able to bear it. Dare you say that again."

Maan hugged her to console her. Tears started forming in her eyes. "Hey' shush' I wasn't thinking. I'm not going anywhere okay? I'll always be with you. Don't cry please."

She wiped her tears away. He said to lighten the mood. "Ok how about we go out for dinner and then take a walk in the park? You'll love it. I know."

She smiled and nodded. She hugged him one time more before she went in the washroom.

As they both entered the restaurant, a figure of a man can be seen. He spoke with an evil smirk, "So you're living again huh? Let's see how long that lasts. With me here' I doubt for a long time." He turned and left taking his cell out.

"I want each and every detail on what she does, where she goes, whom she is with and everything. And keep an eye on that boy just in case. Any mistake and you are dead."

The person on the other side spoke with fear. "Yes'yes sir."

Precap: The reason she came to London

Previous: Chapter 11

Next:  Chapter 13

Thanks to all for your likes. And Please do wish HINAL here.. If you haven't already done so πŸ˜³

Edited by Princess_Khushi - 12 years ago
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This update is a birthday special πŸ˜³ For my dad who always lets me type if I am doing so and skips watching his movies πŸ˜³ And for Hinal. Hope you like it hinal πŸ˜›

Happy birthday! 

Edit: Don't get confused. This person mentioned in the end is different then the one that talks to the mother. πŸ˜‰
Edited by Princess_Khushi - 12 years ago
rsroopali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
-Zahra15- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
this was awesome...
i knew it...that maan would have come behind it...
n now both again r together... :)))
i wonder who is that maan though...
continue soon n thnxxx for the pm...
The007Shivani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesome and thanks for the pm
Krishnaluv94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Great update! Can't wait to read more!
anjalisen85 thumbnail