Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Chapter 15

Geet stepped close to Maan and held his hand tight as a reflex. He looked at her surprised. Mostly due to the squeeze he was giving to his arm. He put his hand on her to pass on the comfort. But that didn't help at all. He had never seen her this scared before. Protectively, he pulled her behind him while Surya spoke, "Why do you seem so shocked on seeing me?"

Maan said, "Look, whoever you are, just go away from here right now."

Surya retorted, "Or what? Look, you're just a piece of crap for me. it'll be better if you just leave us, father and daughter, to talk about things. Got it? Now move along."

Maan didn't move a cm and gave him the coldest glare. Surya continued, "Did you not hear me? Move along."

Maan gritted, "And I guess you didn't hear me when I told you to get lost."

Surya flinched his hands in a fist. "Boy, I don't have time for you.

Maan clenched his fists and replied, "Neither do we. Let's go Geet." he grabbed her hand and safely led her to the car and made her sit inside. In no time, they pulled out of the beach. Surya stood there numb being furious. How dare he! How!! Boy, you have just challenged me and you will have to pay for it. I thought you're just a nobody but looks like Geet really does matter to you. Just wait and watch!! He swore to himself as his anger got the best of it.

The ride home was pen drop silent and even Maan didn't ask her anything as she just sat there in the seat with her seat belt on and staring out of the window in pitch darkness. Nothing could be seen other than small lights at regular distance. Maan rolled down the window knowing she would feel better feeling the wind blowing across the face.

She looked at him then and smiled slightly before going back to the same position she was in. Reaching the hotel, they both walked in calmly. Geet changed and then went in to change. She sat leaning her head on the bed rest. What is he doing here? What more does he want? Isn't he happy with all the damage he has already done! God, please don't do something ill. That man has always meant ill for me and my family. I won't be able to bear it if anything will happen to Maan or his family'

Just then Maan came out and saw her lost in thoughts. Before he would control it, he sneezed. Geet looked at him as he sneezed two more time nonstop. Without a word, she got up and took out pills from a cabinet and got some water. She made him sit on the bed and handed a pill on one hand and glass in another. She said, "And you were saying I'm going to get sick! Now have this pill quietly. You should take more care of yourself. But no! You worry about others a lot."

He said slowly, "What can I do? I learnt that from you only." He tried to stop his laughter. Geet scolded, "Be quiet! Stop being an over smart." She turned to go when Maan held her scarf to stop her. She shut her eyes as she knew what was going to come. She turned putting on a smile and said, "What? Don't even think about manipulating me so you don't have to take the pills."

Maan gave her a look and pulled her down next to him. He said, "First learn to hide your emotions and then lie." Geet bowed her head knowing he was right and he wanted to know what the hell had happened there. He had every right to know it. But she was afraid on how he will take it. How will he think about her after?

He spoke softly, "Geet, you know better than to think that I'll judge you.  I never have and never will. It's okay if you don't want to tell me. But promise me that you'll be safe. I know you can take care of yourself but if things get out of control, you'll tell me?"

Geet looked into his eyes and says the sincere concern he had for her. She blinked her eyes and tightened her lips as she was on the verge to cry. He rubbed her hand and put her hair behind her ears. She closed her eyes feeling safe and then came close and snuggled in his arms, resting her head on his chest. He patted her hair and then said, "Take rest."

She didn't object and laid down even though she wasn't sleepy. As he pulled the blanket up to her neck and turned to leave, she grabbed his moving hand to stop him. Knowing she won't go to sleep this easily, he sat down on the side as Geet spoke, "I promise to tell you all soon."

Maan nodded with a sweet smile and said, "I'll wait for that day." He then moved his hand and closed her eyes. "Now go to sleep. I'll be right back."

She didn't bulge at his touch and let go of his hands. He turned the lights off as he left the room.

As he came out to the small, comfortable living room, he dialed his dad's number and waited for him to pick up. After few rings, his voice asked, "Yes Maan? Where the hell are you?! Do you know how worried your mom is?"

Maan said, "Dad, I did leave a note in your room! I left early and mom was still sleeping then."

Ishwar replied calming down, "Oh! Maybe she didn't see it in tension. You know how she is. Anyways, where are you?"

Maan answered, "I'm in London with Geet."

Ishwar: "You are! How is she?"

He replied in serious note, "Dad, that's why I called you. She isn't fine."

Ishwar got worried. "What happened? She isn't sick is she?"

Maan assured, "No. she's fine physically but not emotionally. She's a bit disturbed. We just saw her dad."

Ishwar sprang up on his feet. "You both what?!?! What is he doing there? Give her the phone now. I want to talk to her."

"Dad, she's sleeping. But what am I supposed to do? I don't know what to do'"

Ishwar understood his problem. After silence, he replied saying, "I don't have the right to tell you. So wait till she herself tells you. But for now, I'll advise you to stay with her 24*7 and not let her out of your sight no matter what. I don't trust that man and I'll do something from here but I can't guarantee that she'll be safe that way. Keep an eye on her. Do you get it?"

He nodded and replied with assurance that he won't let anything happen to her. After the call, one thing Maan was sure about that this so called dad will do anything to harm Geet. After all, his dad was worried and not many things take the pleasure to worry him. That made him want to be even more careful. Even though it was late night, he made a few phone calls and then went to sleep.

Precap: The person with Devika. Guess who??

Previous: Chapter 14

Next: Chapter 16

Hope you all liked that! It might be not that scary after all 🤣 But you'll love to know what's playing in my mind ;) You know the drill. Like and comment! The more fast they come, the faster I'll update ðŸ˜‰ Thanks for the previous likes and comments! Happy New Year in advance! 

Edit: BIG ACCOMPLISHMENT - I have the next part ready! 

Edited by Princess_Khushi - 12 years ago
-mistcreationz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Add this id to receive pmz please. 
-Araina- thumbnail

Posted... ðŸ˜ƒ
JeevanaP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Good one dear...waiting to know more...Happy New Year to you Too
-mistcreationz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: reachsky2011

Good one dear...waiting to know more...Happy New Year to you Too

Thanks! M typing the second part now but might update when it's morning in India... 
Krishnaluv94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Great update! Can't wait to read more! 

P.S. Each page on I-F has 8 posts. 
-Araina- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krishnaluv94

Great update! Can't wait to read more! 

P.S. Each page on I-F has 8 posts. 

Thanks dear! Next will be soon. 

Hehe I knew it! I always got confused between 7 and 8 ðŸ˜†
paponecon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
u know what during reading this part i was just sneezing...look what a similarity btw me n my maan...😳
sweet_sudeshna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nyc update dear
n luved da previous update also

it was amazing
-Araina- thumbnail

Originally posted by: paponecon

u know what during reading this part i was just sneezing...look what a similarity btw me n my maan...😳

Ahaha! You got cold too? :p Yes! What a similarity ðŸ˜†