Fan Fictions

MG FF-Love makes Life Beautiful#5-new thread+updt

pickle6586 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello Everyone,😛

This is the new thread or rather the fifth thread. 

The link to Thread 1- Part 1- Part 19- https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1751611

The link to Thread 2- Part 20- Part 29- https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1775350

Thank you all, for the wonderful comments!!!!

Soumya

Edited by pickle6586 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rupzloveu thumbnail
congrats for the new thread...update soon...
ksasi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
CONGRATS for new thread.
febinyusuff thumbnail
Reserved !!!!!!
zaara2212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
congrats on the  new thread 😊
pickle6586 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
NExt Update : EDITED. 😃

Chapter 53

He got up and walked towards his wardrobe. He opened the locker to pull out GEEt's diary when another cover fell off from his wardrobe.

"Arey kya kar rahen hain aap?", she asked, getting up. She picked up the cover and also found a note on the floor. She picked that up too and was about to put it into the cover when she read, "With lots of love- Sasha".

"Sasha ki bacchi", thought Geet and opened up the note.

She read it, "MK this is a very small Diwali gift for you. I hope you like it- With lots of love, Sasha".

Geet read and re-read the note again, where it said, "lots of love-Sasha". She looked at Maan who was busy medling with his locker.

"Inhe hain parwa bhi nahin hain", she thought and dumped back everything into the cover, except the note. She stuck the note on the cover so that it is clearly visible. She cleared her throat to catch Maan's attention.

"Geet tumhein jo kehna hain kaho", said Maan, still looking at the locker.

"Apke kuch important cheezen hain iss bag mein", she said and pushed the bag against his arm. Maan looked at her and then the cover. He took the bag and was about to put it in the cupboard when he saw the note and read it. He immediately looked at Geet, who pretended to look else where except at him.

"Haan thanks. This bag is very important", he said, smirking and Geet looked at him with her mouth wide open.

"What?", he asked, and she shut her mouth and nodded her head saying "nothing, keep it safely Mr. Khurana, your very important bag".

He smiled and said, "Baito".

"Kyun?", she asked.

"Theek hain, khade raho", he said and shoved everything into the locker and went and sat in the couch. He wanted to show her , her diary but thought against it for the time being.

Geet went and sat opposite to him and looked at him.

"Why do I see a lot of questions in your eyes?", he asked.

"Perception", said Geet and winked.

"No, what is it Geet?", he asked.

Geet looked at him for sometime and said, "You should not get angry if I ask you something".

"Bolo", he said, softly.

"Maan, your "bolo", gives me butterflies and makes me go bonkers, so please", she said.

He smiled and looked away. He turned to look at her, got up from his couch, and walked towards her. He kissed her on her forehead and she looked at him surprised.

She stood up and he pulled her closer, "Geet, why is this happening? Why am I starting to like you or love you so much? What have you done to me?"

She looked into his eyes and smiled. "Now, why do I see a lot fo questions in your eyes?", she asked, smiling.

"Perception", he said and they laughed.

"Maan those are the questions I wanted to ask you. What happened to you all of a sudden? Why and since when have you started liking me? Are you alright?", she asked, nervously.

Maan looked at her and said, "Sit down Geet", and made her sit down.

He sat opposite to her and said, "Geet, I dunno when I have started liking you. However, I know I like you. I think it is too early to say "love". Nevertheless, I can assure you that you would be the only one, to whom I would use the word "love".

Geet smiled, blushed, and looked at her hands that were folded on her lap.

"Geet, I would get restless without you, I would be in peace without you, and the best thing that I love about the both of us, is our comfort level. It amazes me how comfortable we are with each other. I must thank you for it. Even after your confession, no discomfort came in between us and that I guess made me realize that you are the one for me".

He paused to look at Geet's reaction. She did not say anything and she maintnained her straight face, though her heart told her like a trillion times to go and hug Maan, right now. She held back, she wanted him to finish talking. They were opening up for the first time, after he said he couldn't stay without her, on the night of Diwali.

"Geet, silence is not for you", he said, hoping she would react.

"Maan, what do I say after you have said it all", she said, looking into his eyes.

"And btw, you asked me if I was allright because I have changed my attitude towards you. Geet, I'd like to clear that up right now. I am probably alright after saying all this to you", he said.

"But why now? I mean, why all of a sudden?", she asked.

"Geet, the minute I realized I was restless without you, I did not want to let you go. Geet, you have hell lotta patience. Even after your confession, you have not stopped me from rejecting you or you have never forced me. However, to be very honest, I am not that patient, honey. Therefore, once I decided I want you in my life forever, I decided to not let you walk away. Hence, I decided to give you atleast a hint, about my changing feeling for you", he said and paused again.

"I am listening Mr. Khurana", she said, smiling.

"I have said it all, Ms. Handa", he said, returning her smile.

"So when can I expect a proposal?", she asked, winking. He laughed and she continued, "Don't answer that Maan, I love surprises. I was joking around, trying to pull your leg".

He smiled again and said, "This is what I like about you Geet. So, frank yet so jovial, so innocent yet so bold".

"Thank you Mr. Khurana", she said, taking a bow, in front of him.

"What about the bag I saw?", she asked, softly.

"What do you wanna know?", he asked.

"when and how did it land up in your room?", she asked.

"Oh that is a big story honey. Are you sure you wanna listen?"

"yes, it is my right now", she said, proudly.

He moved uncomfortably in his couch and she looked at him skeptically.

He cleared his throat and said, "Geet, actually on our last , business meeting in London, she was drunk. She did not know what was happening. She refused to go to her room, so I had to take her to my room" and stopped.

Geet looked at him with a flash of anger on her cheeks.

"She messed up my shirt that night with lip stick marks and hence got me a new one", he said and looked at her.

She did not say anything for sometime. she looked at him while he looked away from her. She got up and was about to walk away, when he called her, "Geet".

She stopped but did not turn back.

"Geet, kya hua?", he asked and walked towards her and stood in front of her, facing her. She looked away.

"Geet", he said again and she pulled him towards her self with a jerk.

"Nice story Maan", she said, with a lopsided smile.

"Its true", he said.

"Oh really?", she asked, with a mischievous smile playing on her face.

"Yes GEEt", he said.

"You know what Mr. Khurana, you're right. The story is true only the characters need to change", she said, and saying so , she kissed the collar of his shirt and then kissed his shirt on the shoulder and on his chest.

He stood there shocked. She looked back at him and said, "She does not have the guts to do this, Maan. I'm sorry I had to mess up with your shirt to make your story a truth. Don't worry I'll get you a new shirt".

Soumya

NExt Part: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1936894&PID=48556393&#48556393
Edited by pickle6586 - 12 years ago
HADmishti thumbnail
congrats on the  new thread ðŸ˜Š
namita25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
congo for the new thread dear..
waiting for the update...
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4