Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nivedithachand thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Wonderful update !!! Waiting for the next !!! Cannot hold back longer !!! 😊 plzzz update soon !!!
pickle6586 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
HEllo Everyone,

HEre is the next update!!!!

Chapter 63

Very Important Note: Guys, I'm sorry for the confusion. The person who likes Geet is Anurag and not Aditya. The person who met her during the internship and coincidentally the person who is liked by Geet's family is Anurag. The twist here is that Anurag's father works for Maan Singh Khurana. I've been confusing these names recently and then realized that I had messed up. Therefore, it is Anurag Nanda and not Aditya. I corrected it in this update and will stick to the name Anurag henceforth.

Thanks to some of my readers who pointed this out. J

She kissed him and he kissed her back with more passion. He made his way down her chin and throat and kissed her shoulder. She shivered with the touch of his lips on her shoulder.

Her phone rang again and she pushed him away, this time and moved away. Before he could react, she had already answered the call.

"Hello", she said, breathing hard.

"Hello", came an unknown voice.

"Kaun?", she asked.

"Anurag", he said, "I hope you remember me", he asked.

"kaun? I'm sorry but I don't", she said, directly, wondering who this man was.

"Geet don't waste time", came Maan's voice in a very low tone. Geet nodded and answered, "Dekhiye I guess you've got the wrong number. So bye".

"Am I speaking to Geet Handa?", asked Anurag.

"Yeah", she said, firmly.

"Then I called the right number", said Anurag.

"I'm soory but I don't remember you", she said, still trying to think who she was talking to.

"You met me at a company", he said and narrated the entire conversation, when they had met, during the course of their internship.

"Oh yes", she said, "Now I remember. I'm sorry, it just dint strike me", she said.

"Oh no problem. Are you busy right now?", he asked.

Geet looked at Maan, who had his blackberry pulled out. "yEs, I am. I'll call you back later on, on this number.  May be some time tomorrow", she said.

"Oh, I'm actually out of country. I'll be coming back only after two days. So I'll give a call then", he said.

"If you're out of country why did you call me now?", asked Geet.

"Oh well, I had something to talk but since you're busy it can wait. No issues", he said.

Geet did not feel like insisting on him telling what he wanted to talk, as he was taking the little time Maan and Geet had together.

"Okay. TALk to you later. Bye", she said and hung up, without even waiting for him to respond. She knew it was mean, but Maan was her priority at this precise moment.

"Haan", she said, going back to sit beside him.

"Done?", he asked, softly, looking into his mobile.

"Haan done done", said Geet, while Maan still continued to look into his mobile. "What are you doing?", she asked and was about to take a look when Maan answered.

"Reading fan mail", he said, casually.

"Oh right and which fan is this?", she asked, hissing.

"The one you thought I ought to be in love with", he said and smirked.

"Sasha ki bacchi ne mail kiya?", she asked and grabbed the phone and read the message.

"Hello Mk, how r u? Itne din ho gaye, you did not even msg. Missing you, wish you were here too, to finalize the deal. Life would have been so much easier and fun".

Geet finished reading the msg and gave the phone back to Maan. She rested her head on his shoulder and smiled.

"What?", he asked.

"She's such a fool", said Geet.

"Why?", he asked.

"Seriously, no brains", said Geet and laughed louder.

"Geet, can you explain?", he asked, looking weirdly at her.

"Maan, how could life be fun and easy with you? Is she mad?", she asked and started to laugh out loud. Maan got furious and raised his eye-brow.

"What do you mean?", he asked, loudly.

Geet started laughing even louder and Maan burnt in anger. He pulled her towards him and caught her arms tightly.

"gEEt, stop", he screamed and she looked at him, trying very hard to suppress her laugh.

"What do you mean?", he asked again and she nodded her head for a "nothing", while still smiling.

"Will you tell me or not?", he asked again, angrily.

"No", she said, softly.

Maan looked at her with his eyes wide open and smirked. "You're taking too much risk. Are you sure about it?", he asked, in a husky voice while hovering his lips over hers.

"Hmmm", she hissed and tried to puch him away, when her phone rang again. Maan closed his eyes in anger and said, "Why cant you switch that thing off?"

"Because we are not married yet and we don't stay in the same place. So obviously I have to keep it on, to contect Niharika".

"You will not take the call, if It is not Niharika", he warned her.

"Yes", she said and pulled the phone, when he moved away to her side.

Geet realized it was Niharika's call and she said, "Niharika", and showed the phone to Maan, who nodded his head.

"Bolo meri maa, enjoy kar rahin hain kya movie?", asked Geet.

"Arey yaar bahut boring movie thi. Poocho mat. Abhi dinner karne jaa rahen hain aur uske baad we'll have to drop off Achint's cousin at her place and then if you want I can pick you up midway and then Achint can drop us back home", she said.

"Arey yeh sab chod pehle yeh batan, movie date kaise thi", asked Geet, cmiling and blushing, imagining random things about Niharika and Achint.

"Hmmm", came Niharika's reply, "nice", is all she said.

"Arey kya nice? Aage toh bolo", said Geet.

"Hmmm, theek hain na Geet", came Niharika's reply and Geet looked confused. She murmured, "yeh aise kyun baat kar rahin hain".

"Geet, you fool, may be there are people around", whispered Maan, who was listening to the conversation.

Geet nodded and asked, "Koi hain kya?"

"Haan", came Niharika's reply.

"Koi baat nahin meri jaan, baad mein bata dena. Give me a call once you are done with dinner and we'll start back and then co-ordinate", said Geet.

"Okay", said Niharika and hung up.

As soon as Geet hung up, Maan asked, "Why are you so dumb Geet?".

She looked at him angrily and said, "I may be dumb Mr. Khurana, but I'm bold enough to stay with you and love you", she said and bit his lower lip and smirked. Maan yelled in pain.

The next few minutes they spent talking about some random stuff and Geet kept cracking jokes. Maan looked at her lovingly while she adjusted her hair.

"What?", she asked.

"How things change in life", he said.

"Hmmm", she said and smiled and hugged him, "Maan, why do I love you so much?"

"Maybe because you are dumb", he said.

She hit him on his back lovingly and said, "what if my family's already searching for a guy for me?"

"Tell them you've taken that burden off their shoulders. You've searched for a guy for yourself", he said.

"Maan, mazaak nahin hain. I'm serious. Are you not worried about the consequences?", she asked, hugging him, tight.

"Will worrying solve the issue?", he asked, kissing her forehead.

Geet looked at him for a couple of seconds and said, "What makes you so confident that nothing can go wrong?"

"Geet, okay lets look at it this way. Lets suppose your parents call you now and tell you that they found a nice guy for you, who would keep you very happy and all that. What will you do?"

"I dunno", she said.

"That's not an option", he said.

"I'll tell them about you", she said.

"Hmmm, then lets suppose they don't agree and that there is a whole lot of hue and cry at home, regarding me. Then what will you do?", he asked.

"I'll try convincing them that you are the one for me and they would never find anyone better than you for me", she said, calmly.

"Okay, suppose they don't agree even then. Then what?", he asked and continued, "Will you give up on me and in convincing your family and marry the guy of their choice?", he asked.

"No", she screamed. "Come what may, I'll only marry you and I'm only yours", she said, firmly.

"That's it", he said, "then where's the problem?", he asked.

Geet looked at him and firmly asked, "You think all this is as simple as you've spoken just now?"

"Well you can complicate it if you want. But I say, when you know what the solution ultimately is, then it is only the approach to the solution that should matter. Now since you already know that you're family's not gonna agree, think about you would convince them. Talk to Niharika, she knows your family better than I do. She can help you and probably give you better suggestion than I would do, when it comes to your family", he said.

"Hmmm", she said and smiled, when Niharika called again.

"theek hain, I'll be there", said Geet, when Niharika told her where to come.

Geet and Niharika got home after one and a half hour and before they could get some time to talk, Niharika's dad wanted to talk to her about her career and her relationship with Achint, so Noharika had to leave Geet, without evening starting the conversation.

By the time Niharika, returned she found Geet sleeping. She smiled at her, kissed her forehead, and said, "Geet you're sleeping already. Love you baby, sleep well". She switched off the bed light by her side and pulled the quilt over Geet.

She walked to the other side of the bed and lay down too.  Though geet was in deep slumber, she still bore a small sweet smile on her face as she felt something good around.

Precap: "I take great pride in introducing''."

Soumya

Edited by pickle6586 - 12 years ago
meravigiliso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

WAS MISSING TERRIBLY . Hope  have done ur exams well and welcome back .

Update was awesome . So, both the troublemaker contacted maaneet at th same tym hinting upcoming toofan in der lives . But i always feel Maan will take care of everything , may be ride will be bump alittle while but maan will solve in his own way . Geet ka concern  is really genuine  but i loved the way maan had given her solution .

WOH ,Ishq hi kaisa jisme juda hone ka gum na ho ,
WOH,manzil hi kaisa jisme kaante ke raaste na ho ,
         WOH , milan hi kaisa jisme juda hone ke tadap na ho.

LOVED IT  AND GREAT GOING
Edited by acjanfeb1 - 12 years ago
libra25 thumbnail
awesome part...
loved it...
maan was cool and composed..
i wonder how will he react when actually a situation like this come up...
plz continue soon
shweta1491 thumbnail
Finally... Update mila
it was rocking as always ...
nan_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lovely update

with good humor and maans matured thinking n geets logical worry

for the update
kkiddoo thumbnail
             awesome dear 

waiting for the next part continue soon dear 
keenu_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
ossum dear
from few days same precap dear
awaiting for that
pls update soon dear
cant wait more dear...
ossum dear...pls update soon
give bonus dear
plsss dear
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
awesome update...i hope maan handles all the problems calmly...i don't want anyone to be a kawaab mein haddi, a hindrance for maan geet's love & relationship..i'am sure maan would definitely set things right...anyway keep up the good work going...the story is progressing very well...too good...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘please do update soon...waiting for the next update eagerly..😊
Edited by Surya.Ravi - 12 years ago
JeevanaP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Loved it...continue sooon..