MG FF-Love makes Life Beautiful#5-new thread+updt - Page 33

Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks for the lovely update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

missing the update deaire

waiting eagerly dear
pls update soon
cant wait more
HEllo Everyone,

The next update..
...πŸ˜†

Chapter 56

Geet was back in Niharika's bedroom. She looked lost, lost in time, lost in place, and lost in a world that only belonged to Maan and her. Maan too, sat back on the reclining chair by the pool and stared at the sky that now looked dark. There was no moon. The sky looked a little cloudy and a light breeze blew by his face relaxing every nerve in his body that had been used to his harsh working schedules. However, the light breeze did not certainly give him more relaxation than the touch of those soft supple lips that rested on his until a little while ago.

Maan smiled at the thought of having kissed her- well indeed he, had a kissed a woman for the first woman and this woman was not his grandmom. The thought of grandmom sent some shivers down his spine. How would she react when she would come to know that her stubborn grandson had now finally fallen into love or was head over heels in love with this girl he had, at a certain point, hated the most?

Geet went back in time to live those beautiful moments again.

"Maan", she screamed and pushed him away, after a few minutes, of their kiss.

He looked at her shocked, wondering if she regretted what just happened. But when he looked into those brown eyes, his fears vanished. They had no trace of regret and he was relieved. He did not want to ever do anything that would make him regret and this time too, he did no mistake.

"What?", he asked, now angry that she had disturbed their kiss, on realizing the fact that she was not guilty of the kiss.

"You cannot do this", she yelled.

"Do what?", he said and continued, "Kiss you like this?", he asked and touched her lips with his, again.

She pushed him away and said, "You have no right"

"If I don't, who does?", he asked, with a lopsided smile.

"Maan, I don't know about the others, but I know, for sure, that you don't have the right".

"Geet", he said, softly, so softly that even stones would melt to such softness.

"Maan, you have not proposed to me till now and you already kissed me. Na "Love you" bola, Na "Marry me" bola aur seedha suhaag raat pe pahunch gaye aap?", she said, rasing her tone.

Maan laughed and said, "Geet, to be very honest, I think you've come with a wonderful idea"

"Oh shut up", she said, sitting up on bed.

"Geet, lets do things differently. Why do the same old stuff that every couple does on the planet?"

"Meaning?"

"Lets start with suhaag raat and then marry and then I'll ask you to marry me and then I'll propose", he said, winking.

"No thanks. I prefer the conventional way", she said, brushing aside the idea.

"Alright, so now what?", he asked, innocently.

"Take back your kiss", she said.

"Okay as you wish", he said and bent forward and kissed her even harder this time. She  was falling short of breath and she pushed him away.

"This is unfair", she screamed.

"What? I was only taking back my kiss", he justified.

"Mr. Khurana, which does not mean you kiss me again", she said.

"Geet honey", he said, pulling her onto him, "Don't scream so much, else I'll have to kiss your throat to relax it too, for all the screaming you're doing", he said, looking at her throat. Moreover, before his gaze could go down any further, she quickly got out of bed and picked up her belongings.

"Bye Mr. Khurana", she said and ran out of the door.

She heard him chuckle as she ran out of the door.

Maan smiled too remembering their bickering over one kiss. He wondered how Geet had the incredible capacity to bicker about some thing so out of the context when there was something more happening.

After she had ran out, he had got out to find her, but realized she was gone.

"You okay?", he texted her and she had replied, "haan J"

HE relaxed at her reply and went back to doing some work. He also called up to find when his family was getting back, and they informed him that they would be back home by 8pm.

He looked at his watch and it was almost eight. "They should be here anytime", he thought and continued to lie down on the chair, lazily. His laptop screen blacked out as it was not being used and Maan did not react or may be he was in no mood to react.

Maan's phone rang and he looked at it and found Sasha calling.

"Why is she calling me now?", he thought and took the call.

"Hello MK, are you busy?", she asked.

"No, tell me", he said and she was surprised he said he was not busy. Maan Singh Khurana, saying he was not busy was something Sasha thought she would never hear in her life time.

"Oh okay", she said, not knowing what else to say. "I am travelling to New Zealand tomorrow to finalize our 500 crore project".

"Oh yes", he said, remembering Sasha had to travel out of country for that deal, "but I thought you're travelling next week", he said.

"Nope. They wanted us to meet them and discuss and sort out issues as soon as possible so I have to leave", she said.

"Okay , you travelling alone?", he aksed.

"No, that CS intern is also coming along", she said.

"Which intern?", he asked and before Sasha could him any details, he quickly said, "Oh Whatver Sasha, anyways, you manage the intern and train him properly".

"Sure", she said.

"Cool. Good luck and have a safe flight", he said.

"Thanks and take care", she said and hung up.

Geet received a call from an unknown number and wondered if she should take the call or not. she finally took the call and did not speak anything. she heard the other person say, "AM I speaking to Geet Handa?"

"Yeah", she said, lazily.

"Oh hi, this is anurag. I dunno if you remember me, we had met in an insurance company and I told you I am a CS intern there", he said, trying his level best to make Geet remember him.

"Yes, I do remember. How did you get my number?", she asked.

"Oh well", he said, smiling, wondering how he should tell her about him liking her and coincidentally his parents talking about her and her family.

Before he could proceed any further, he had Sasha calling him.

"Geet, I will have to call you back. I have a call coming from the office", he said and hung up. he called back Sasha immediately and she said, "Our flight has been delayed by an hour. So you will have to reach the airport accordingly"

"Yes Ma'am", he said. He hung up the phone and immediately called up Geet but she did not answer the call as she was too busy talking to Niharika about her day.

"Oh god Geet, no matter how much I try to contact you and meet you, something, or the other happens. This trip had to come up now. I wish Sasha Ma'am had chosen some one else, instead of me", he cribbed.

Soumya

NExt Part:  https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/48833902

Edited by pickle6586 - 12 years ago
Happy to see the update honey !!!. Omg this Maan is very naughty.. I wonder why he kept himself away from women all these days πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Edited by febinyusuff - 12 years ago
superb update sowmya..me loving the way the ff is progressing...i'am liking maan, geet cute fights..very good going...keep up the good work...job well done...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘please do update soon..😊
Edited by Surya.Ravi - 12 years ago
ossum part dear
so maan kissed her back also
great dear
so he want everything reverse
superb
loved it dear
omg!
ossum
pls update next one soon dear
cant wait more
give precap dear
so that we can dream of that
plsss
Res
Urghh make dat anurag go away.. I'm guessing sasha gona find out bou his feelings for geet and try use hm angst Maan and geet.. Newly amazing update x
Edited by Saj110 - 12 years ago
Amazing part yaar.
Oho geet had To crib about their kiss lol.
Hehe doing th unconventionnam way good one maan lol.
Oops Anurag got her number :o oye haath magne gaya tha ya number :D
Challo hope that sasha will take good care of him ;)

Cant wait for more :D