waiting dear
pls update
sanjana.maaneet thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Came across ur FF,its just mindblowing👏
maansee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

we don't likeuuu... when u forget to update for so many days...

pickle6586 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Hello Everyone,

Here is the next update... !!!!! Dont ask me when the next update is going to be...!!!!

Chapter 61

Friday morning Geet woke up only to find Nihu standing in front of her, staring.

"Kya hua?", she asked and turned the other side to sleep.

"Utho Geet", said Nihu.

"Kya hua?" she asked.

"I was out of town did you even realize?", she asked.

"What?", asked Geet, "Where did you go and how did I not know?"

"You're too busy Geet", said Nihu sitting down by her on the bed. "I was in Shimla the last two days with Achint's family", she said.

"Why?", she asked.

"Well his grandmom stays there so we went to visit her", said Nihu.

"Grandmom stays there and you went to visit her. Why? You've said yes to Achint is it?", asked Geet.

"No, not yet. But I just went there to see his grand mom. What's wrong in that? Have you not met Maan's grandmom, every now and then?", asked Nihu.

"Hmmm, so how was the trip?", she asked.

"It was awesome Geet. Gosh, those mountains and the long walks with Achint in those foggy mornings , breathtakingly amazing", she said.

Geet cleared her throat and Nihu looked at her skeptically, "What? I go for jogging everyday so Achint just accompanied me, since the place is new", she said.

"I have not asked for a justification Sweetheart, why are you giving me one?", said Geet and smirked.

Niharika looked uncomfortable. She shifted on the bed and Geet smiled.

"Accha ab Shimla ke bare mein batao", said Geet.

"ab tak wahin kar rahin thi na?", asked Nihu.

"Nahin nahin main tumhaare aur Achint ke bare mein nahin, Shimla ke bare sunna chahti hoon", said Geet again, winking.

"Haan Haan wahin toh", said Niharika, stopped midway, and looked at Geet. "Main tumhein kuch nahin bataungi, jaa", she said and was about to walk away when GEEt caught her hand and stopped her.

"Hayye meri jaan, gussa mat ho", she said. "Accha bolo, main interrupt nahin karungi", said Geet.

Niharika smiled first and then that smile slowly changed into a blush.

"There's something about him, Geet", she said. "We have not met before; nor have we known each other but at the very first meet"

Geet continued, "Sparks in the very first meet"

"Yeah!", said Niharika.

"That's nice. I always thought it was hate at first sight, after meeting Maan, but I dint know love at first sight existed too", said Geet.

"Not exactly love at first sight, but I guess both us knew, we could work out things and give a direction to our relationship".

Geet smiled. "That's a different experience. Isn't it?"

Niharika nodded and was about to continue when she heard her mom call them, "Arey office nahin hain kya? Get ready girls".

Both of them looked at the time and realized it was getting late. Niharika ran into the bathroom and Geet quickly got up, set her bag, and got her clothes ready. They quickly got ready and left to work.

Geet had a busy day at work and had her lunch at the desk. She got a message and checked it, "Remember ????? Dinner????"

"Ofcourse, how could I forget?", she texted back.

She texted Nihu after that, "Yaar I forgot to tell you, I'm going out for dinner with Maan. What will you tell your parents?"

Geet got a reply after one hour, "No problem, even I'm going to a movie with Achint, his sister and his cousin. I'll tell mom, you are with us. We will have to plan our entry into the house together. If that is fine, we can co-ordinate accordingly"

"Thank you Darling. Bhagwan kare sab ko tumhari jaisi best friend mile", texted Geet to Niharika.

"thank you thank you", she texted back and both of them got back to working.

It was evening. Geet changed into a sari. She waited for Maan to pick her up. she got into the car and immediately kissed him on his cheek. He smiled, "how was your day?", he asked.

"Good", she said, "Yours?"

"Great", he said.

"Where are we going?", she asked.

"Farmhouse", he said. "I thought we'll have dinner there and spend some time too", he said.

"How far is that?", she asked.

"About one hour drive", he said.

"Why are we going so far?", she asked.

"Geet, because it's peaceful", he said.

"We have lot of peaceful places even close by, so why the farmhouse?", she asked.

"Geet, have you taken an oath to kill me with your words and not your beauty?", he asked, slyly.

"Maan", she said, raising her tone.

"Haan main Maan aur tum Geet", he said, driving into the quieter part of the city.

Geet kept quiet and listened to the music while Maan drove into the farmhouse. They walked towards the pool side and Geet found a table arranged for them.

She sat down and Maan sat opposite to her. He smiled and said, "looking pretty".

"I know", she said, winking.

"I see", he said, "I ve always liked you in a sari", he said.

"Hmmm", she said, blushing.

"So, tell me about your family, Geet".

"I'm surprised you remember that still", she said.

"How did you think I would forget anything connected to you?" he said.

She looked at him and blushed.

He smirked and said, "Geet, don't blush so much. New love so I remember. Don't expect me to remember after a few months huh. It might get tough", he said, winking.

"How brutally honest", she said, hitting his arm.

"why should I lie? I mean seriously, would you remember everything about me, everytime?", he asked.

She thought for sometime and said, "No. But'I'll try".

"Na na Geet, no if and but's and etc etc", he said, laughing. "Anyways, we can go on arguing for long. So lets get to the point. I'm surprised we never spoke about anyone in your family. And you know my family through and through".

Geet looked at him for a minute and said, "That's because you have an amazing family, Maan", she said.

"I'm sure you have too. C'mon now", he said.

"I have a brother is elder to me, Brij. I have a younger sister, Heer. My parents and daadima are from Hoshiarpur and my brother works in S'pore. So all of us keep visiting him there, once in a while", she said.

"Ok", he said, waiting for her to speak more. When she dint he called out to her, "Geet, go on, I'm listening".

Geet thought for sometime and said, "Maan, they wont be happy when they come to know about us".

That;s it for now. i am not sure when i can update next. Sorry for the suspense, but its going to be this way until dec 10th. have exams coming up too. So its kinda crazy.

Thanks...!!

Take care and have fun...!!!

Soumya

Edited by pickle6586 - 12 years ago
kkiddoo thumbnail
Edited by payalpari - 12 years ago
honeygrape thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow you updated...thankyou so much dear... short but nice update... all the best for your examsEdited by honeygrape - 12 years ago
Saj110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Poor Geet with her family:( loved Maans teasing x
meravigiliso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

That was awesome update . nihu found achint as partner and they r working out in der relation . Last line had taken the story to other level ,so will be waiting to know the maan reaction and his plan to convince her family . 😍 ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR EXAMS

Edited by acjanfeb1 - 12 years ago
-divya- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome part dear...good luck with your exams and come back with lotsof updates...

no dhamaka 4 now...can't wait 4 the next update and the previous precap...

i think it was time geet telling maan about her family as he should know what he has to fight against