mind blowing
dimpzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Really missing your updates soumya!
Water. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
She will update after December 10th. She has exams! Edited by Water. - 12 years ago
keenu_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
dear
waiting so eager
dont no when dec 10th comes 
pls give us one short dear
ChanandlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
all the best for ur exams dear 

Edited by niticool - 12 years ago
HADmishti thumbnail
will be waiting for you and all rhe best for your exam
pickle6586 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Hello Everyone,

Surprised or happy or shocked to see me back?????? 😆😆😆😆

Well, its the weekend you, noe... so found some time for the update...!!!!!!

Here it is...

Chapter 62

"I have a brother is elder to me, Brij. I have a younger sister, Heer. My parents and daadima are from Hoshiarpur and my brother works in S'pore. So all of us keep visiting him there, once in a while", she said.

"Ok", he said, waiting for her to speak more. When she dint he called out to her, "Geet, go on, I'm listening".

Geet thought for sometime and said, "Maan, they wont be happy when they come to know about us".

She stopped and looked at his expression. He looked calm and staright. She wondered why he did not react.

"Maan", she called him again.

"Yes honey", he said.

"I just said something and you did not even react", she freaked out.

He smiled and said, "You wanted me to freak out too?"

"Maan, no. But why don't you say anything?", she asked.

"Geet, that's what happens in most of the cases. When you choose a life partner for yourself, irrespective of how modern and broad minded the parents are, they would always find fault, even if you've chosen a person who's touched perfection. So what's new about it? I'm sure we'll find a way out", he said, calmly.

"Oh my god, I don't believe this", she said.

"Geet, you gotta believe and you gotta trust me. There's no point freaking out and getting worried about something, that is bound to happen some time in the future", he said.

"But we have to think of the future too", she said.

"Geet, okay. Lets look at it this way. When you first told me you loved me, did you think of the consequences? Did you think of what could have been in store for you?", he asked.

"No", she said, straight away.

"Why? Dint you realize then that you ought to think of the future? A future with me, or a future without me?", he asked.

"Maan, I dunno. At that point of time, I just did what I felt like", she said, and looked away.

Maan placed his hand on her, gently and caressed it. "Geet, we'll handle this storm together. So don't worry. When it is time for you're family to know, we'll let them know that we're together for the rest of our lives".

Geet smiled faintly and said, "Maan, you don't know my grandmom and brother".

"Geet, I don't have to know them, to love you and spend my life with you", he said.

"Maan, I meant they're always hell-bent on making things work their way", she said.

"Geet, all I can say is, relax. We'll take care or rather I'd take care", he said, smiling. She nodded.

"Aur kuch?", he asked.

"No", she said.

"Hmm", he said, smiling. "You freak out very soon. Geet", he said, kissing her hand.

"Maan, that's because I've known my family for so long and I know how they'd react to certain situations", she said.

"Geet, then, by now, you should have known me too", he said and winked.

"What about you?" she asked.

"What about me?  Is that a question you ask your boy-friend?" he said, and smirked.

"Maan", she said, finally laughing.

"Haan, finally", he said. "Geet, smile more. Suits you better", he said. He pulled her hand gently and gestured her to stand up. She stood up and he guided her hand towards him. She walked towards him and he made her sit on his lap and kissed her.

They hugged each other and she whispered, "Do we get something to eat here?"

"Yes, you have all my love to eat", he said, and bit her on her shoulder.

"Ouch, Maan", she screamed and pushed him away.

"Geet, you gotta learn to bear me", he said and winked.

"Yes, Mr. Khurana, I will", she said and bit his lip. It was Maan's turn to scream. "I have learnt, Mr. Khurana?", she asked.

"No, learn better", he said.

"Maan, Im hungry", she said.

"Hmm, okay", he said and made her stand up gently. "Sit down, Geet", he said, pointing to the chair and walked towards the back door. He came back after sometime with the trolley of food.

He placed it by their table and Geet, smiled.

"Pasta and enchiladas", she said, delighted, "wow Maan, what combination", she said and started laughing.

"Geet, chup chap kha lo", he said.

"Ok", she said and served some pasta for him and for her.

They had dinner quietly for a few minutes and Maan finally spoke up, sipping his juice. "SO, you ready to talk now for sometime?"

"YEsh, I'm a little less hungry now. So, go on", she said and winked.

"Thank you Ma'am", he said.

"Anytime", she said, and smiled.

He continued talking to her for a while. She listened carefully, nodded her head, and said, "I'm okay with it", she said.

"Okay, tomorrow", he said.

"Yeah", she said.

"Thanks", he said and smiled.

He got up, bent over the table, and kissed her forehead again. She smiled and blushed. They finished dinner and walked towards the chair there. Maan lied down and Geet curled up into him. She lay with her head on his shoulder and her arm around his stomach. His one hand lay around her waist and the other held her hand that was over his stomach. He looked at the dark sky for sometime and she had her eyes closed.

"What are you thinking, Maan?" she asked, with her eyes closed.

"Nothing gEet, just looking at the sky", he said and before he could continue he heard her phone ring.

Geet moved away a little to grab her bag, but he pulled her back instantly, still looking at the sky.

"Maan, my phone", she said.

"I don't care and you don't, either", he said, looking at her.

"Maan, what if it is Niharika. Remember I have to get back home with her", she said.

"Its okay Geet", he said, holding her even tighter.

"Maan", she yelled out his name and pinched his hand that held her.

He released it shortly in pain and grabbed her back, angrily yet again, "Do not meddle with me, Geet", he warned her.

"Oh really?", she said, kissing his lips.

"Hmmm", he said and hugged her and pulled her closer.

She kissed him and he kissed her back with more passion. He made his way down her chin and throat and kissed her shoulder. She shivered with the touch of his lips on her shoulder.

Her phone rang again and she pushed him away, this time and moved away. Before he could react, she had already answered the call.

"Hello", she said, breathing hard.

"Hello", came an unknown voice.

"Kaun?", she asked.

"Aditya", he said, "I hope you remember me", he asked.

That's it for now. Have a great weekend and have loads of fun. :):):)

Soumya

Edited by pickle6586 - 12 years ago
honeygrape thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pickle6586

Hello Everyone,

Surprised or happy or shocked to see me back?????? 😆

oh are you back??? or is it just a short visit??? anyways happy to seee you😊
maansee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail