Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

etrika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜Šnice update as usual.

loving the way the story is heading fwd.Maan is changing n i am loving it,the phone conversation was awesome.๐Ÿฅณ

hope maan fulfills geet's wish of picking him up from the offfice in the nxt part.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

just loving the story n continue soon

WAITING ...๐Ÿ˜Š
WAITING...
WAITING...
N
PLZ ADD ME IN UR PM LIST .PLZZZ.๐Ÿ˜Š 

sweet scorpio thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
finally hamara intezaar khatam hua!๐Ÿ˜†

awesome!
loved it!

continue soon!
Niharika.Nair thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Niharika and Geet are so lively!!! Its always nice to see them together... and Maaneet convo on breakfast table was cute but his family's reaction was the best for the day๐Ÿ˜‰ all in all 'complete masti package"
krati5 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
loved their conversation๐Ÿ˜Š...
anisha_maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing update๐Ÿ˜›.very nice story.
pickle6586 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
I have a surprise for all of you...!!!!!

Another update,

Chapter 58

Geet finished her work in office and was about to leave her cabin for lunch, when her phone rang.

"Arey ab kaun, bhook lagi hain", she thought and took the call, very impatienetly.

"Can I talk to you for a few minutes Ma'am?", came a deep voice from the other side.

"Im afraid I have to do this call later, Sir. I'm hungry", she said, smiling.

"Ah I see. When Can I call you then, Ma'am?", he asked, smiling too.

"Ahh may be after half hour", she said, smiling even more, with her cheeks going pink.

"That's too long. Cant wait", he said.

"Sabr ka phal meeta hota hain", she said.

I see, so what do I get for waiting for 30 minutes?", he asked.

"What ever you want?", she said and bit her tongue. She had spoken too much.

"I 'll take your word for it", he said, smirking.

She did not say anything when he called her name.

"Geet", he said.

"Kahiye", she said, softly.

"Go have lunch I'll talk later", he said.

"Why have you not called me on my mobile?", she asked.

"Because you never check your calls. I wonder why you women carry cell phones, when you don't use them anyway", he complained.

"Maan", she said.

"Haan, na tum calls check karte ho, na Kiara check karti hain na Daadima check karte hain. Pata nahin tum log usse apne paas kyun rakhte ho", he said.

Before Geet could say anything, she heard on of her collegues at work say, "Hey Geet, nice ear-rings".

"Thanks", she said and blushed.

Geet waited for her to leave the room and told Maan, "I am waering the ear-rings you gave me".

"I see", he said.

"Hmmm", she said, "Okies I'm hungry".

"Ok call me back after lunch", he said.

"Why?", she asked.

"Main soch rahan tha ki main ek acche boy friend banne ki koshish karu", he said, sarcastically/.

"Matlab?", she asked.

"Arey tumhare friends ke boy friends ki tarah", he mocked.

"MAAn, please be clear", she hissed.

"Geet, I meant, I'll call you like a hundred times a day, even when we have nothing to talk. Then pick you up and drop you, even when I have meetings and clients lined up. Gate crash your place and jump into your bedroom through the window every night, Take you for shopping and a movie every weekend, then'", and Geet cut him.

"Oh please Maan, cut it out", she said, laughing.

"Arey why are you laughing? I'm trying to be a nice boy friend", he said, laughing too.

"Does not suit you", she said.

"What? Being a boyfriend or being nice?", he asked.

"Both", she said and laughed even more.

"Geet", he said, angrily and loudly.

"See, this suits you perfectly. Anger, ego and a pinch of naughtiness now and then, mixed with some pride and some concern", she said. "Maan, Please don't be the type of guy you just described now. Its too clichd", she said.

"Exactly my point. So don't expect me to do all that. You gotta adjust even if I don't call you for days and don't meet you for days", he said.

"Hmmm", she said. "What If I don't call you or meet you, too?"

"Even better", he said, laughing and she gnitted her teeth.

"Geet, I may not meet you or talk to you everyday but remember you will always be remembered and in my thoughts", he said. "I wanted to make this clear. I don't believe in doing certain things and stating certain things. I hope you understand".

"Yes Mr. Khurana, how can I forget? You don't believe in stating and doing the obvious", she said, smling.

"Thanks. We got that cleared. Wanted to tell you this morning it self, so that you don't get disappointed later on , but did not get a chance", he said.

"No probs", she said.

"GO for lunch now", he said.

Geet looked at the watch and jumped up from the chair, "Dang I have only fifteen minutes left. Maan bye now".

"Bye", he said and hung up. He wondered how Geet so understood and she is perfect for him. He liked the way she believed in a casual relationship with no show and pomp. The best thing was she liked him the way he was and did not expect much from him. He wanted to keep it the same. HE made sure he would not expect much. Both of them knew that troubles come up when you start expecting too much from the other person. So, why even get into it?

They had just committed themselves to each other and they wanted to keep it simple. They wanted to make their likes and dislikes clear about everything and accordingly move on. They were luckily matured enough to understand that ultimately what matters is if they trusted each other and loved each other and understood each other. Moreover, they very well knew that when the above did not exist there was no point of endless phone calls, endless times spent with each other, or gifts exchanged.

Geet went for lunch and she was told that she could take additional 15-20 minutes as she was on a call with a client.

Geet laughed inwards at the thought, "Client?", she thought and had her lunch. She was still hungry and hence decided to run down to the coffee shop near by and get herself something to drink.

She ordered for a strawberry shake when she heard a familiar voice behind her say, "What do you wanna have, Kunal?"

She turned back to see who it was and was shocked to find Kiara with some guy.

"Hey", said Kiara, casually.

"Hey, how are you?", asked Geet.

"I'm good. Meet Kunal", she said, turning to Kunal. She said, "Kunal meet Geet, my friend".

"Hi Geet", he said, smiling, "Kiara talks a lot about you. Glad to meet you", he said.

"Thanks! Same here. Though she just spoke to me once about you", said Geet, smiling.

"So how come you are here?", asked Kiara. Geet pointed to her drink that was on the counter for her to collect.

"Oh I see", said Kiara, smiling.

"Alright I'll catch up later", said Geet, "Have to get to work".

"U intern right?", asked Kunal.

"Yes", said Geet.

"Nice. Take care and good luck", he said.

"Thanks. You take care too", she said and was about to walk out, smiling at Kiara. Kiara excused herself and went behind geet.

"Geet, no one knows anything about Kunal at home, yet", she said, as a precautionary measure.

"Ok", said Geet.

"I guess Naintara Bhabhi would have an idea but I am yet to tell her, that I'm going out with Kunal. He proposed to me about two weeks back and I agreed", she said, blushing.

"Wow, that's great", said Geet, hugging Kiara.

"Hmmm, so wassup with you? Any news?", asked Kiara.

Geet remembered Maan's "indirect" confession but did not say anything.

"Ah we,, last four days was busy with Diwali, preparations for pooja and all. And Now back to work again", she said.

"Hmmm, I know you must be exhausted", said Kiara.

"Yeah I am. But work Is work right?", she said.

"Gosh, you sound like Maan Bro, workaholic", said Kiara, winking. Geet laughed.

"Chalo I get going now", said Geet.

"Yep see ya. Come home sometime", said Kiara, "you have not come after Diwali. And diwali was too busy to even spend some time".

Geet was reminded of her day at the mansion immediately after Diwali and blushed even more.

"Yep", she said and smiled and walked away. Kiara got back to Kunal.

"So what is your to-be bhabhi saying?", he asked, smirking.

"Ah well, nothing as of now. Lets see for how long, this goes on", she said, sitting opposite to him.

Kunal smiled and said, "Cant believe some one like you bro could fall for such a simple and innocent girl".

"YEp, she's perfect for him, you know Kunal. My brother is arrogant- oh well, not to forget, he is Maan Singh Khurana, but she's down to earth. He's short-tempered and she's jovial and bubbly always. He's is sophisticated and complicated at times, whereas she is extremely simple and sweet always", she said, taking a sip of her coffee.

"I see, they are a couple exactly like us", he said, looking around.

"Like us? But how?", she asked, confused.

"Kiara, you only have to interchange Geet with me and Maan with you, in the previous description. And it will be a description about the both of us", he said, with a lopsided smile.

"Oh Really, Mr. Kunal Garewal? You think I am sophisticated, complicated, arrogant?"

"Aren't you?", he asked, casually. She thought for sometime and said, "Well, may be I am. But you are definitely not as sweet and simple as Geet", she clarified.

"I may not be as sweet as her, but I'm not far", he said.

"What ever", she said.

It was evening and Geet was waiting for Niharika in the same coffee shop where she met Kiara and Kunal in the afternoon. She was reading a magazine, when Niharika came and pulled the magazine away.

"Chale?", she asked.

"Kya hua?", asked Geet.

"Main bahut irritated hoon aaj, mera din bilkul accha nahin gaya", said Niharika.

"Kyun kya hua, meri bacchi ko?", asked Geet.

"Geet, yeh saare clients na pagal hote hain. Jab dekho pareshaan karte hain aur bank aake chilla chilla kar baath karte hain. Terms and Conditions toh theek se padhte nahin  hain", she said, angrily.

"Accha relax. Forget that now. Chalo movie dekhne chale kya?", she asked.

"Nahin yaar", said Niharika.

'Accha theek hain, ghar pe hi movie dekhte hain", said Geet, "Chalo".

"Kahan chalo?" asked Niharika. "Mujhe client se milne jaana hain. Tumhari phone nahin lag rahin thi. Toh yahan aayi tumhein batane".

"Kya? Ab?", asked Geet.

"Haan, important client hain na, aapke Maan Singh Khurana toh unke hi office jaani hain", she said.

"Oh, unke office jaa rahen ho?", asked Geet.

"Haan tumhare hone wale pati-dev ke office", said Niharika, angrily. "Chalo tum bhi. Shayad tumhein dekh ke thoda cool ho jaaye"

Soumya

Next Part:  https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/48949715
Edited by pickle6586 - 12 years ago
meravigiliso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
that was so cute update insense of nihu and geet relation  and lovely convo btw maaneet . geet koi mauka nahi chodthi hai na...๐Ÿ˜‰. indeed a beautiful relation both share .

Edited by acjanfeb1 - 12 years ago
Maaneet4eve thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Nice update... Precap mai kaun hain????
wajiha-1 thumbnail
excellent
continue soon