Posted: 12 years ago
Double Dhamaka update de k baad yar itna snata kyu hai 
 please ab jadi say sweet sa update de doo
Edited by Arsheela - 12 years ago
pickle6586 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Chapter 59

"Haan, important client hain na, aapke Maan Singh Khurana toh unke hi office jaani hain", she said.

"Oh, unke office jaa rahen ho?", asked Geet.

"Haan tumhare hone wale pati-dev ke office", said Niharika, angrily. "Chalo tum bhi. Shayad tumhein dekh ke thoda cool ho jaaye"

"Nahin mujhe nahin aana", said Geet.

"Chup chap chalo", said Niharika dragging her out and calling for a cab to Khurana Constructions.

"dekho main reception pe wait karungi. Chup chap jao aur kaam khatam karke aao", said Geet.

"Hmmm", said Niharika not in a mood to argue. Geet waited at the reception while Niharika found out where she could meet Maan Khurana and his brother.

She was directed to his office on the eighth floor and Niharika went to the eighth floor. However, there she was stopped by Shreyasi, telling her that he was in a meeting, which would be done in about ten minutes. Niharika was already angry and this angered her even more.

"Meeting mein hain", she texted Geet.

"Kya karu? Meeting cancel karne ke liye kahu kya? Chup chap wait karo. Main kuch nahin kar sakti", Geet texted back.

"Kamini", texted Nihu.

"J" texted Geet.

Finally Dev called Niharika in and she went and spoke to him about some banking solutions for corporate. Their meeting went on for over an hour as Dev had to fill a couple of details and also ask Shreyasi to search for some papers and get them photocopied.

Geet was getting bored and she called Niharika, but Niharika had left her phone in the bag and did not see it.

She got irritated and went to the elevator. She walked into the elevator and pressed the button "8". She did not have to ask the receptionist where Maan and Dev Khurana sit. She had been here before and she was told everything about their office and no one stopped her too.

The elevator stopped at the second floor and Geet took a deep sigh, "Gosh", she thought and looked away. She heard the doors open and close and someone walk in. she did not bother to pay attention.

The elevator stopped again at the third floor and she closed her eyes in anger. "Why does this lift have to stop so many times?"

"Hello Sir", some people wished a man who entered the elevator along with them, in the third floor and Geet thought, "Oh whatever".

The door opened at fifth floor again and everyone left. She opened her eyes and hit the close button hard, thinking no one was in the lift.

"Pyaar se Geet", came his voice from behind and she looked at him shocked.

He pressed the stop button, "Tum kya khade khade so rahin thi?"

"Aap yahan kya kar rahen ho? Bechari Niharika aapka kab se intezaar kar rahin hain?", she screamed.

"Geet, softly", he said.

"Kya softly? Agar aap ke meeting thi toh aap us bechari ko aane ke liye kyun kahan? Woh itni thaki hui thi phir bhi yahan aayi aur aap usse itna wait kara rahen ho", she screamed again.

"Geet meri baat suno", he said.

"Mujhe nahin sunni", she said and hit the start button. Maan immediately hit the stop button and pushed her towards the wall of the elevator.

"I don't like it when people scream, Geet", he said, in a dangerous tone, with his eyes, reddening. Geet gulped down her saliva.

"Maan", she said, softly.

"Sshhh", he said, "you listen to me, now very carefully else you will spend the entire night, here In this elevator. Do you wanna do that?", he asked.

She nodded her head for a "no" unable to speak anything.

"Good girl. Now listen to me. Your friend is talking to Dev. He left the meeting half way to get the bank work done. Therefore, I have not kept you best friend waiting. Understood?", he asked.

She nodded her head, for a "yes" and he left her. He hit the start button of the elevator and that slowly moved towards the eight floor. Geet did not speak a word and Maan did the same. She ran out of the elevator as soon as the doors fell open. Maan smiled and walked behind her. She stopped by Shreyasi's desk to find out where Niharika was. Shreyasi told her that she is with Dev filling in some forms.

Shreyasi asked her to wait in the lounge and walked into Dev's room with some papers. Maan stood right behind Geet and slowly whispered in her ears, "Come with me".

Geet almost jumped up as she did not expect him to be right behind her. He held her and balanced her and led her to his chamber, with his hand around her waist.

"Aap mujhe dara kyun rahen ho?", she whispered so softly and she wondered if she could hear her own voice.

They were already in Maan's chamber by then. She walked in and he closed the door behind him saying, "Kuch kahan tumne?"

"Ji nahin", she said, very softly, a bit scared after the elevator incident.

"Sit down", he said and she quietly took the chair on the other side of his table.

"Wanna drink something?", he asked.

"No", she said, softly.

"Geet, what's wrong?", he asked, concerned over her silence.

"Nothing", she said and looked away.

He understood and got up from his chair. He walked to her side and made her stand up.

"I'm sorry", he said, hugging her. "You were not ready to listen and I wanted to clear the misunderstandings so I had to scream at you", he said holding her close. She did not say anything.

"Geet", he said, softly, "As much as I love silence, I hate to see you quiet".

She smiled and looked up at him. He smiled and kissed her.

After about ten minutes, they moved away from each other. "Coffee?", he asked.

"Hmmm", she said.

He picked up the receiver, called the cafeteria, and ordered for coffee. He went back to her and asked her, "you ok now?"

"Hmmm", she said, smiling.

He smiled and gestured her to come and sit on the couch that was on the other side of the room. she followed him and both of them sat on the couch beside each other. He replied to some emails on his blackberry and she rested her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes.

It was not long before there was a knock on the door and Geet straightened herself and moved to the other couch. she saw a boy walk in with some coffee and he was closely followed by Dev and Niharika.

"Hi Bro, done with all the formalities", he said.

"Good", replied Maan, gesturing the both of them to sit down and have some coffee.

"Hi Geet", said Dev.

"Hi Dev, how are you?", she asked.

"Very well, thank you", he said and sat down.

They quietly drank their coffee and in ten minutes, Geet and Niharika were in the elevator. Maan had to finish up some more work, so he stayed back and Dev stayed back with him.

"Geet, I was supposed to meet Achint today", said Niharika.

"What? When?", asked Geet, as though she was woken up from her slumber.

"After work", she said.

"So are you going to meet him now?", asked Geet.

"Nahin yaar. I told him, I would be late so we pushed our meeting to the weekend", she said.

"Okay good", said Geet, taking a deep breath. She was neither in a mood to go home alone nor wait for them to finish talking.

They took a cab home and quickly finished their dinner. Geet fell onto the bed and stared at the ceiling. She put her cell phone on silent and turned the other side to sleep. She was exhausted but the minute she turned to the other side, she remembered the day she was in the mansion, where Maan was beside her while sleeping. She smiled with her eyes closed. She got a call from Maan, and her phone vibrated.

"Kya kar rahen ho?", he asked.

"So rahin hoon", she said.

"Itni jaldi?", he asked.

"Hmmm, thag gayi hoon", she said.

"Theek hain", he said. "I'll talk later".

"Kuch important tha", she asked.

"Kuch important ho, tabhi phone karna chahiye?", he asked.

"Nahin aisi baat nahin", she said.

"Sleep Geet. I'lll talk later", he said.

"No its okay", she said, "We can talk".

"Geet, are you free on Friday night?", he asked

Precap: I proudly introduce... 😲

Soumya

NExt Part: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/49197783
Edited by pickle6586 - 12 years ago
poongs123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

yippee me first heheh awesome update dear

i loved it!!
Edited by poongs123 - 12 years ago
bhanu_rekhag thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome part...!
Edited by bhanu_rekhag - 12 years ago
Saj110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Res
Lol Geets a screamer... Love Maans attitude.. 
Edited by Saj110 - 12 years ago
zafarahim thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Wow good one n ... Intrstng precap...
angelina_2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hey nice one :) precap s too interesting :)
Shruti_Goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

snehadingoe thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wow awesummm update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!👏
zaara2212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved it 😊
precap is something different