cant wait more
mahifathima thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
beautiful updates...do add me to ur PM list
pickle6586 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
HEllo Everyone,

So sorry for the late update. Ufff its been one busy week and the next week is gng to be even worse...😭 Anyways, no probs now off to the next update...
😆

Chapter 57

Diwali was a festival that would excite Geet any which way, but this Diwali was something different. The man she had fallen for and himself almost confessed that he had started falling for her too. Things had changes in a couple of days and both Maan and Geet did not know, when and where the change started from. But the journey of hate to love has been incredible and beautiful so far.

It was time for Geet to get out of the festival fervor and now get back to work now. She fell asleep after a long day of diwali, only to wake up the next morning with someone's whispers. She slowly opened her eyes and saw Niharika standing by the window and talking to someone.

"Arey subeh subeh kisse baat kar rahin ho?", asked Geet, sitting up on the bed.

"Cousin- Deepti", she said, and turning around to face her. She spoke for another few minutes and hung up and found Geet sleeping while sitting on the bed. She started laughing and that woke up Geet.

"Pagal ho kya?", asked Geet, angrily for disturbing her.

"baite baite kyun so rahin ho?", she asked, still laughing.

"Haad hain yaar. Neend aa rahin hain, toh na sou?", asked Geet, angrily.

She rested on the bed again and covered herself up with the quilt murmuring, "Yeh office morning kyun hoti hain. Raat ko kyun nahin. Subeh uthne mein kitni dikkat hoti hain".

"Haan Haan Rani Sahiba, kuch dino kit oh baat hain. Aur uske baad Rajkumar Maan Khurana se shaadi karke unke mahal mein maharani ji aap aaram se reh sakte hain. Na koi kaam aur na subeh utne ki tension", said Niharika, pulling away the quilt from Geet's face.

"Nahin yaar main shaadi ke baad bhi job karungi. Something has to keep me busy know", she said, trying to pull back the quilt.

She did not hear anything from Niharika and moved the quilt away from her face and found Niharika staring at her.

"Kya hua?", asked Geet.

"Geet, you objected me for the job thing but you did not object me for the marriage thing. In a matter of two or three days, has the matter really gone uptil marriage and you did not bother to tell me?", she asked, confused.

"Nihu, time kahan thi? Chalo koi nahin, baito ab bata thi hoon", she said pulling Nihu onto the bed and sitting up to tell her, the conversation between Maan and Geet.  Nihu listened carefully.

Geet concluded the conversation, "So woh baat hain. Any questions, doubts, suggestions, comments?"

"Hmmm", said Niharika.

"TOh poocho, der kis baath ki?", said Geet, smiling.

"Does your family know that Maan Singh Khurana likes you? Or does his family know?", she asked.

"I have not told anything to my family. But I for sure know, that his family already know a little about us", Geet said.

"Ok", said Nihu. "SO when do you plan to tell them?"

"kya jaldi hain? Batha doongi", said Geet, leisurely.

Niharika was about to tell Geet something, when her phone beeped. "Kaun messge kiya bhai, itni subeh subeh?", asked Geet.

"Aur kaun, woh Navneet. Good Morning message bheja hoga", said Nihu, picking up her phone to check the message.

"Saale Navneet", said Geet, smirking, "Pasand karta hain tujhe". Navneet was the topper in their class. He was smart but very cunning and conservative. Geet and Nihu knew very well to put him in his place if he showed off his smartness way too much.

"Geet, woh sirf time pass karta hain aur yeh baat tumhein bhi pata hain. Bekaar mein, time kyun waste karu. Jab coll hoti thi toh boring classes mein, main usse text karti thi. Ab boring classes nahin hain na", she said winking.

Geet laughed and said, "Haan haan. Theek hain. Be careful. Pata nahin chalta ki yeh time pass kab pyaar mein badal jaata hain".

"Oho, relax", said Nihu, "Navneet aur main aur pyaar? Ho hi nahin sakta. Mom keh rahin thi ki rishte aa rahen hain. Actually hamare family friends hi hain. Mom keh rahin thi ki ladka accha hain, aur IIM mein padh rahan hain. Maine kuch nahin kahan. Main achhi bacchi hoon. Mom aur dad jo kahenge wahin karungi", said Nihu.

"Accha ji. Toh Ms. Niharika Acchi Bacchi ji, kya aap hume yeh bataeyenge ki is ladke ka naam kya hain?", asked Geet, getting excited.

"Mujhe nahin pata. I have not asked details", said Nihu.

"Kya? Kyun? Kahin Navneet se pyaar toh nahin ho gaya na?", she asked, laughing.

Nihu hit Geet with the pillow and said, "Geet ki bacchi, details chahiye toh jao aur mom se poocho".

"Haan haan zaroor", said Geet, running into the bathroom. She got ready very early that day and ran downstairs to help aunty in the kitchen.

"Wah aunti ji. Kamal ka khana bana te hain aap", said Geet, smelling the poha that was served for her.

"Kya baat hain beti badi jaldi taiyyar ho gayi?", asked Niharika's mom, making some coffee for herself.

"Haan auntiji jaldi uth gayi thi", said Geet.

"Good", said aunty and sipped her coffee while Geet ate the poha.

Geet thought for sometime and smiled. "Aunty ladke ka kya naam hain?"

Aunty smiled and said, "Ab bataya madam ne tumhein?"

Geet nodded excited.

"Achint Sharma", said Aunty.

"Nice aur details kya hain?"

"IIM mein padh rahan hain. Placement bi ho gayi- Accenture mein. Family ko hum pichle bees saal se jaante hain. Uncle ke friend ke bte hain. Tum logon se shayad do saal bada hoga. Dikhne mein bhi accha hain aur dil se bhi accha hain", said aunty.

"Hmm, toh der kis baath ki?", asked Geet, smiling, wondering how Nihu would look in a shaadi ka jhoda.

"Well, that you have to ask your best friend", said Aunty.

"Hmmm", said Geet, "Waise aaj kal ladka kahan hain?"

"Delhi mein hi. Vacation hain aur do hafto ke liye yahin hain", said Aunty,  putting her coffee mug in the sink.

"Nihu shayad usse mil sakti hain aur usse jaane ki koshish kar sakti hain. Agar pasand nahi aaya toh theek hain aur agar pasand aa gaya toh balle balle", said Geet, dancing, when Nihu hit her on Geet's head with a file.

"Kya balle balle? Teri shaadi ho rahin hain kya?", she said, walking into the kitchen.

"Arey nahin nahin. Achint Sharma ka rishta mere liye thodi na aayi hain?", said Geet, loudly.

Nihu smiled as Geet had managed to get his name. "Whatever", said Nihu and ate her breakfast.

"Mom bye", she said and ran out of the house.

She ran back in and asked Geet, "Aapke liye koi raj kumar aane wale hain kya pick up karne?"

Geet opened her eyes wide and gestured Nihu to shut up as Nihu's parents were present too at the table.

Nihu smirked and said, "Kaunsi car Geet? Audi ya BMW ya phir Maybach? What's your choice for the day?" and winked.

Geet dropped her spoon and put her plate in the sink and ran out. Nihu ran out ahead of her and her parents watched on wondering when these girls would grow up.

"Saali pagal hain kya?", asked Geet.

"Kyun aaj Maan Khurana nahin aa rahan hain apne new found love ko office chod ne?", asked Nihu.

"Yaar tu filmi mat ban", said Geet.

"Kyun?"

"Arey sirf filmo mein hota hain drop karna pick up karna. Real life mein nahin"

"Badi experience hain ji aapko", said Nihu, tauntingly.

"Haan ji aur pareshaan mat hoyiye. Aap ko bhi experience aa jaeyegi", said Geet, calling for a cab and both of them finally were on their way to their offices.

Geet got out a little ahead as Niharika's office was on a different road. Geet would walk that little distance to office everyday. While walking she thought of Maan.

She called him and he picked up the call.

"Good morning", she wished him.

"Morning", he said, sitted at the dining table with paper in one hand and phone in the other. Daadima looked at him and cleared her throat. He gestured he would hang up soon.

"Aap nahin aaye?", she asked.

"Kahan?", he asked.

"Mujhe pcik up karne aur office drop karne?", she said, jovially.

"Main Khurana Construction ka CEO hoon, driver nahin", he reminded her.

Daadima looked at him, wondering who he was giving justification about being the CEO.

He ignored the looks that were shot on him from the rest of the family and put his paper aside and picked up his coffee mug to sip his coffee.

"Oh I see. Mujhe laga aap ayenge", she said.

"BAhut zyaada expectations hain tumhein.  Aisa kuch nahin hone wala", he said.

"LEkin mere friend ke boy friend toh aata hain roz usse pick up karne", she said.

"Usse koi kaam nahin hain kya?", he said, picking up the newspaper again.

Dev and Kiara exchanged looks at the casual flow of conversation that Maan was having on a weekday morning.

"Mr. Khurana", said Geet, raising her tone.

"Yes", he said, not taking her name, and being very careful about it because he was aware of the people around, already giving him weird looks.

"Khaddos Khurana ho", she said.

"Haan kuch naya batao", he said, taking a bite of the toast.

"MEin office pahunch gayi baad mein phone karti hoon", she said.

"Okay", he said.

"I love you", she said, smiling.

"Hmmm", he said.

"Koi hain kya?", she asked.

"Hmmm", he said, again.

"Oh I see", she said. "Okies bye"

"Bye", he said and hung up. He looked up and found everyone staring at him.

"What?", he asked.

"Kuch nahin. AAj office late jaa rahen ho kya?", asked Kiara, casually.

Maan looked at the time and realized Geet had taken up fifteen minutes of his time.

"This is the longest, you have spent at the breakfast table on a weekday, Maan", pointed out Daadi.

"HAan Haan theek hain jaa rahan hoon, office", he said, getting up and picking up his phone. "Bye", he said and kissed Daadima on her cheek and disappeared.

"Any guesses?", asked Kiara, winking to the rest att eh table.

"Geet, aur kaun", Said Dev, standing up and picking up his mobile to go to office.

The rest laughed while Daadi added, "The conversation has eased a little, hasn't it? I mean, Maan sounded so calm", she said.

"Daadiji pyaar ke shuruaarth mein sab calm hi hota hain. Baad mein pata chalta hain", said Dev.

"Kya matlab?", said Nainatara ,raising her eye brow.

"MAtlab, I love you Jaan. Bye, I gotta go now before Maan Bro drags me out", he said and running out of the dining room, before Naintara would hit him with something.

Okies that's it for now. NExt update hopefully tomorrow. 😆 Not sure. 😆

Precap: May I talk to you for a few seconds Ma'am? 😲

Soumya

NExt UPdate: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/48840357

Edited by pickle6586 - 12 years ago
-Humera- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
 Edited:

First of all me because I am first 😃
Sorry for not commenting for so long, i kept updated, but was unable to comment..!!
Thank you so much for updating even though you are so busy 🤗

Awesome update as always 👏
Loving how the story is going, and how Maaneet's relationship has grown, love the naughty Maan as well (from the previous updates, with the kisses 😆😉😳) 

Wonder what will happen...?
Will Geet's rishta be set, before her and Maan's relationship is out? 

Update soon..
😊
xx 
Edited by humz_786 - 12 years ago
libra25 thumbnail
awesome part...
great...
plz continue soon
shweta1491 thumbnail
ufff...finally update kiya ...
and its as always awesome...
love the way kiara says any guesses and dev replies geet aur kaun??? haha...

-memorable- thumbnail
flawless update 
keenu_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
ossum part dear
superb
we miss maaneet conversation
but no prob
soon we can see maan picks geet dear
pls
and who is saying can he speak few mits...
may be maan asking her
pls update next one soon dear
cant wait more
plsss dear
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
awesome part
loved maaneet cute phone conversation.
continue soon
 geet ko mansion mein wapas lao na pls
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5