Maneet FF-Love makes Life Beautiful#4-Ch52-P137*

Posted: 12 years ago
Hello Everyone,😛

This is the new thread or rather the fourth thread. 

The link to Thread 1- Part 1- Part 19- https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1751611

The link to Thread 2- Part 20- Part 29- https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1775350

Thank you all, for the wonderful comments!!!!

Soumya

Edited by pickle6586 - 12 years ago
congrats! pls post directly on GF too...thanks!

Title Page

Part 42- Page 1- https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/47833864

Part 43-Page 14
- https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/47878132

Part 51- Page 120-https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1919315&TPN=120&#48304550

Part 52-Page 137- https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1919315&PID=48358861&#48358861
Congrats Somya on the new thread...please give us an update soon
congrats for the new thread
waiting for the update
HEllo Everyone,

Here is the next update

Chapter 42

Geet immediately called up Niharika and told her that she asked Maan and Maan asked her to send him all the details. Niharika was happy and she hung up too, with the content that very soon Geet would be in Delhi.

Time seemed to not pass for Geet. She was waiting for the sunrise in India, so that Mana would wake up and get to work and arrange for an internship. Little did she know that the sun had risen for Maan, with Geet's call?

Maan shot emails to some of the branch managers of insurance companies and banks, with whom he had great contacts. He did that immediately after receiving Geet's email, in which she had specified her interests and places where she wanted to work.

He then went to the gym and at around 6:30 am he called his grandmom.

"How are you?", she asked.

"You have to tell me. You have not called me, since you left to Nagpur", he complained.

"Haan Beta. We were very sbusy with all the functions. Everything has been great uptil now. Kiara's having a gala time. I did think about calling you, but something would happen and that would get postponed. Sorry Beta", she said, "But anyways, its just been a day".

"Oh well, just a day for you. I realized how much I love you and how important you are to me, after not receiving a call from you", he said.

"hmm, you could have called me", she said, smiling.

"Well, you dint take my call, Daadima", he said, " Did you not have the time to check the missed calls too?", he asked.

"Maan, you got me this phone that is very difficult to use. I was happy with my BlackBerry Maan and this touch phones are just not my type", she said.

"Hmm, you'll get used to it, just a matter of time. Your black berry broke. So I got you that one", he said.

"Hmm, so how are you taking care of my mansion?", she asked, laughing.

"Well, I just finished cleaning it and now I'm planning to mop it. You want me to clean anything else?", he said mockingly.

"Ah well, I guess you should do the dishes and the clothes too", she said, laughing.

"Daadima", he said.

"Yes Maan", she said.

"When are you coming back?", he asked.

"Its just a day since we are here Maan. Maybe another four days", she said.

"Four days. No way. Aap aaeye kal", he said.

"Kal? Maan the wedding is after two days. How can I come tomorrow?", she asked.

"I dunno. I'm bored here, without you", he said.

"Oh really Mr. Khurana. When I'm in the mansion you hardly have time and you hardly stay in the mansion. You cant complain of boredom now", she said.

Maan was instantly reminded of Geet when Daadima called him Mr. Khurana. Geet would usually address him that way, whenever she had to make a serious point or whenever she had to mock him or disagree with him.

"Daadima", he said and stopped.

"What? You don't want me to call you Mr. Khurana?", she asked. Maan was stunned. Gosh, she knew him a little too much.

"Nahin", he said, "Anyways, so you are not coming until this week end?", he asked again.

"Yes Son", she said.

"Hmmm, okay", he said, sadly.

"How is everything else? Any news?", she asked.

"Nope Daadima, none at all", he said.

"Okay Son, I'll talk to you later then. Miss me tons", she said, laughing.

Maan was again reminded of Geet, when his Daadima said miss me tons. Even she would say stuff like that.

"Sure whatever you say", he said, coming out of his imaginations.

She hung up and Maan sat on the swing in the lawn. He read the newspaper and wondered why even his Daadima's conversations now reminded him of Geet.

"Strange", he thought.

Maan freshed up and went to office. It had been a busy day at work and Maan completely forgot about his Daadima and about Geet's internship.

S'pore

Geet wondered if Maan had spoken to someone or if he had made some arrangements. She wanted to call him but realized maybe she had not given enough time. She waited for some more time. It was getting tough for her. The anxiety about where she would work and the fact about getting back to Delhi itself was killing her. She had to get back as soon as possible to meet Maan and Niharika. Most importantly, she would start living her life the way she wants instead of being answerable to her brother and her grandmom everytime.

Bangalore

Naintara kissed Dev on his forehead as she sat beside him, while he slept. He turned around the other side and smiled.

"Dev, office", she said, trying to turn him to face her.

"Hmmm", he said, sleepily.

"Dev utiye", she said.

"Haan Haan, its just ten Naintara", he said.

NT took a deep breath and shook her head in frustration. She walked towards the balcony and her gaze fell on his phone, which lay on the study table.

"Dev oh my god. Dint you see? Veerji ke char missed calls hain", she screamed.

Dev got up immediately and sat on the bed. "Kya? Mujhe kaise pata nahin chala?", he said, shocked.

"Pata nahin. Ab Jaeye, taiyyar ho jaeye. Shayad unhe kuch kaam tha", she said, suppressing her smile and trying very hard to maintain a straight face.

"Haan", he said, rushing into the bathroom. NT burst out laughing when she heard the shower turn on in the bathroom. she ordered breakfast and called up Daadima.

She spoke to her for sometime and told her how she had to lie to wake up Dev. Daadima started laughing at how every one in the house trembled at the mere mantion of Maan's name. Both the women conversed for some more time and hung up.

Dev hurried out of the bathroom, in the bathrobe and screamed, "What are you doing? where are my clothes?"

"Ward robe", she said, pointing to the one opposite to him.

"Im late and you dint get anything ready for me", he asked.

"Dev I've been waking you up since three hours", she said, casually, still not getting up to help him with his things.

"Oh whatever", he said, running around the room, grabbing his things, while she enjoyed the sight of her husband dropping things here and there and constantly running around.

He finally got dressed and had his breakfast in a hurry.

"Bye", he said and ran out of the room and ran back again, "See you in the afternoon for lunch", and kissed her. She smiled and saw him off at the door and walked back into the room, after locking to door.

Dev walked to the reception and he received a call from Maan.

"Sorry bro, aap ne char missed calls diya aur maine dekha hi nahin", he said.

"Kya? As far I remember I have not called you for the last two days Dev", said Maan, cooly.

"Aapne call nahin kiya? Tuo phir'", and stopped and realized NT's prank. "Anyways, kya hua Bro?", he asked, quickly changing the topic.

"Haan. I called you because you have not called. I know you are having a gala time with your wife in B'lore but you were supposed to send me some emails, which you have not done and I have been waiting for them", said Maan.

"Oh So sorry Bro. I'll send you those emails right away", he said, getting into his car.

"Okay", said Maan.

Dev hung up and checked his call list. Having found no calls from Maan he called up NT immediately.

"Hi Honey", he said, smirking.

"Kahan hain aap?", she asked.

"On my way to office", he said. "Maan Bro ko abhi abhi phone kiya. He scolded he so much for not taking even one of his four calls", he said, with special emphasis on "four".

Naintara was quiet not knowing what to say.

"NT, honey, now listen to me very carefully. You will pay "forty times", more for this mischief of yours, tonight", he warned her. NT blushed and said, "Tuo kya karti, you wouldn't wake up".

"Its okay sweetheart. Get ready to pay back for making me a fool in front of my bro", he said, "See you soon, darling", he said, seductively and NT shivered at the huskiness in his voice.

Two days later

Geet collected her fax that she had been waiting for, for the last two days. She smiled as she saw the letter from one of the liability insurance companies, offering her internship. Evertyhing was specifically mentioned about the place of her work timings and duration.

She jumped in joy and ran to her veerji, who was in his bedroom.

"Veerji yeh lijiye confirmation letter", she said, smiling happily.

Brij looked through the letter carefully and said "Theek hain. Tickets book karo".

Geet booked her tockets for the very next day. she packed her stuff and spoke to her parents that night. She was happy and they were happy as she was doing what she wanted.

She informed Niharika about her flight. Niharika told her that she would be in office and hence would not be able to see her till that night.

Geet was upset but it was fine. A few hours of separation was okay, as she would be staying with her for the next three months.

She then called up Maan.

"Thank you!", she screamed as he answered the call. he smiled and said, "Anytime".

"Maan, I'm coming tomorrow. I will be meeting you may be in the weekend. Because I would be getting to work from the next day itself and Niharika's house is very far away from the office. So I wont be able to meet you during week days", she said.

"Hmmm", was his reply. Nothing more nothing less. Geet was surprised. Was he not wanting to see her, was he not upset that though they would be in the same city they would not be able to meet until that weekend?

"Maan", she said.

"Haan Geet, see you in the weekend", he said.

"Thanks Maan", she thanked him, again.

"Geet tumhari resume acchi hain. Maine kuch nahin kiya", he said.

"Phir bhi. It is because of you that I have gotten an internship", she said.

"geet, don't thank me so much", he said.

"Hmm, alright, I'll hang up now. I'll talk once I reach Delhi", she said.

"Sure, take care", he told her and hung up.

Time flew for Geet, both in S'pore and in the flight. Her Flight landed and she collected her baggage and walked out to take a cab to Niharika's house.

She looked around for sometime while she spoke on phone to Niharika. She was shocked at what she saw. She saw a tall man leaning against a white colored Mercedes Benz. He looked in her direction and had no expression. He was wearing his sun-glasses and his hands were folded acroos his chest. Geet hung up on the phone and walked towards that car.

"Aap yahan kya kar rahen ho", she asked, excited.

He opened the door of the trunk with the remote and looked in that direction. Geet put her luggage in the trunk and ran back to him. He moved away from the door and opened it for her. Geet got in and he went back to the driver's seat. He started the car and she looked at him. She looked at his perfect masculine features and smiled. How much she missed seeing him this close.

"Aap yahan mujhe pick up karne aaye the?", she asked, again.

"Nahin Geet, airport mein yeh enquiry karne aaya hoon ki yahan saare flights time pe land ho rahen hain ki nahin", he mocked again.

Geet took a deep breath. "Maan, when will you stop taunting me?"

"Never", he replied.

"Why?", she asked.

"Because it gives me immense happiness to irritate you", he said.

"I see. Where are we going on?", she asked.

"To the departure terminal. So that you can go back to S'pore", he said.

"Oh really Mr. Khurana", she asked, naughtily.

"Hmmm", he said.

"You know where Niharika stays?", she asked.

"Why should I know where she stays?", he asked.

"Because that is where you will drop me", she said.

"That place is far away from office", he reminded her.

"I know. But I told her I'll stay with her", she said. Maan did not answer. Geet spoke non-stop about her boring time in S'pore and as usual she did not keep track of the road. She looked in front, when Maan stopped his car for the huge iron gates to open.

Geet's mouth fell open and she said, "Hum yahan kyun aaye hain?"

"Geet, daadima wants yout o stay here", he said and dialed his Daadima;'s number and gave Geet his phone.

His Daadima tld her the exact same thing, "Beta, when you';re office is close to the mansion why stay at your firend's house. wE will be back in two days. I'm sure Kiara and Nt will be very excited to have you back in the mansion".

"Par Daadiji, maine Niharika se", she said when Daadima cut her across.

"Beta don't worry. I'm sure she'll understand", she said.

"Ji", said Geet confused. She hung up and asked Maan, as he drove into the parkway and came to a halt in front of the mansion.

"Naintara aur Kiara ghar pe?"

"Nahin hain. Koi nahin hain. They will all come back after two days. Dev-NT are out for some business work and Daadima-Kiara had to attend some boring wedding", he said, as he got out of the car.

Geet sat there confused while Maan opened the trunk and Nakul took her bags in. he walked back to Geet's side and opened the door.

"Geet I don't think this is very comfortable to sleep in. The mansion is a better place", he said.

"HMmm", she said and got out of the car. she suddenly stopped and asked, "Did you by any chance  taunt me again?"

"Did you by any chance not realize it?", he asked, with a lopsided smile.

"U are impossible", she said, walking into the mansion.

"Geet I'll see you for dinner", he said.

Geet turned back to look at him and he understood what she wanted to know. "I have some meetings now. Relax for sometime. We'll talk when we come back", he said and left.

ALright, That's it for now. 😛😆😉

Soumya

NExt Part: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/47878132
congrats Di .

superb post. 

So, THE Maan singh Khurana came 2 d airport 2 pick up Geet, thats interesting.

This ULOO Maan , when will he realise that he is completely head over heels in love with Geet.

His action speaks a lot about him falling in love with Geet.

So, now Maaneet will be alone in d mansion for 2 days , Yipeee.

Di plzzz continue soon. Can't wait 2 read more of Maaneet.   
Edited by maanluvsgeet - 12 years ago
congrats for the new thread dear :) :) awesome update dear plz continue soon
Edited by poongs123 - 12 years ago
hey love u r ff do add me to u r pm list dear...
Edited by payalpari - 12 years ago
hey love u r ff do add me to u r pm list dear...
congrats for new thread...