Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Saavi-- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Nice update Soumya, its a high Maan should accept his feelings, he cant he hurting Geet always,he knows she loves him unconditionally & he cant take her for granted everytime,hope Geet gives him silent treatment...

PLease update soon...
..shreyaa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
omg omg
awesomeee update
loved it
just freakign fabulous
ahh cant waiit for next part
update soon pleaseee

pickle6586 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
HEllo Everyone,

HEre is the next part...!!!!

Chapter 47

"Arey kya hua?" she asked.

He closed his eyes and said, "Kuch nahin".

"Koi pareshaani? Any help?", she asked, standing in front of him, facing him.

He looked at her angrily. He held her by her shoulders and pushed her against the nearest walls.

"Tum meri help karoge? Kaise help karoge? Mujhe torture karna bandh karoge nahin na?", he said, softly yet angrily.

"Maan", she said unable to understand his sudden outburst.

He looked at her angrily and recollected his dream that morning. HE closed his eyes again, as his frustration and anger started to grow.

He opened his eyes, only to find Geet's eyes tearful.

He realized what he was doing and moved away. "Jao", he said.

She looked at him stunned. "Jao Geet, yahan se", he screamed, and she walked away, when he said the words very softly, "before I hurt you with my actions and words". But she was already out of the living room. Maan did not turn to look at her though he wanted to. He knew he had hurt her. However, he could not understand what was going on. He turned to walk towards Dadima's room, but he was not in a mood to face her and her questions.

He walked away to the outhouse. Geet watched him walk towards the outhouse and had tears in her eyes. She did not know why. However, she had sensed some anger and frustration in his eyes. Something she had not seen before, even on her first day in the mansion, when he was hell bent on throwing her out of the mansion. She sat on her bed, and did not feel like doing anything.

Niharika's question came back to her, "where are you heading, Geet?" and so did Maan's statements, "Jao Geet yahan se".

Few hours passed and Geet sat in deep thought. She did not keep track of time. She did not have dinner and she was not hungry too. Nakul knocked on her door many times, but she did not answer. She did not feel like. She sat there, lifeless. Maan too sat in his room unable to comprehend his feelings and the cause of his restlessness. He was angry and frustrated but why was he? He did not go for dinner too and he did not bother.

Daadima called up Maan but he simply told her that he was not hungry and he did not want anything.

Kiara enquired about Geet and Nakul told her that he got no response. Daadima sensed something wrong and quietly had her dinner. The rest of them got back to their bedrooms, when Daadima pushed open Geet's room door and walked in.

She saw Geet not react to her arrival and was shocked.

"Geet", she called out softly.

No response. She slightly patted Geet's cheeks and Geet turned to look at her.

"Aap kab aaye?", she asked, trying to get up from bed, but was stopped by Daadima. She sat opposite to Geet on the bed and smiled.

"Dinner nahin kiya?", she asked, calmly.

"Ji bhook nahin hain", answered Geet.

"Accha, hume company to de sakti thi?", said Daadima. Geet looked at her apologetically.

"Ji, mujhe nahin pata ki aap dinner kar rahen the", she said and Daadima understood Geet was too depp in thought about something, when Nakul knocked on the door for so long.

"Okay. How is your internship going?", she asked, trying to ease the uneasiness that was cropping up in the conversation.

"Is going good. Its only been two days but its been hectic", she said.

Daadima carefully noticed that Geet was only answering to the questions that were posed to her. That was not like her. This was not the Geet who would talk non-stop and had to be reminded to stop talking.

"Hmmm, that's good. Just keep learning. Everyday is a new day and comes with a new learning. You know you only grow old, the day you stop learning", said Daadima.

Geet smiled and nodded her head sincerely. She knew Daadima was right and also young even at the age of 80 because she never stopped learning, the lessons that life taught her and the lessons that people around her taught her.

" what else Geet?", she asked.

"Nothing much Daadiji", answered Geet. Daadima smiled again.

"Okay take rest. Good night honey", she said, standing up.

"Good night Daadiji", said Geet and smiled. Daadima opened the room door to walk out of her room when Geet called out to her.

"Daadiji".

"HAan bolo beti", said Daadima very affectionately.

"Ji main kuch dino ke liye Niharika ke ghar rehna chahti hoon. If you don't mind", said Geet.

Daadima examined her expressions for sometime and said, "Geet, you can walk in and out of this house any time. I don't mind as long as you let me know your where abouts".

"Thanks Dadiji. I will keep you informed", said Geet. "Tomorrow, I'll go to her place after im done with my internship".

"Okay", said Daadima, smiling.

Daadima walked out of the room and walked straight to the outhouse. She had to find out if Maan was doing okay. She got her answer immediately the minute she stepped into the outhouse. All the lights were turned off and the helpers had told her that he was sleeping.

She looked at the time, in her wrist watch and understood Maan was not okay. It was only ten in the night and Maan Khurana was off to bed. She walked to his bedroom and knocked on it. He did not answer. She pushed the door slightly and found him lying down on the bed. His eyes were closed.

She softly called out to him, "Maan"

HE did not respond. "Isse kya ho gaya?", she wondered. "Is he not well?"

She walked towards him and checked his forehead to see if he had fever. He did not. He did not even open his eyes with the touch of his grandmom's hands. Daadima also checked his phone but it was switched off.

"What is wrong?", she wondered and decided to wake him up and ask him. she patted him gently on his shoulders and called out his name, "Maan"

He slowly opened his eyes and saw Daadima standing there.

"Daadima", he said and sat up on the bed.

"Beta kya hua? Dinner nahin kiya aur itne jaldi tum so rahen ho? You did not even come to meet me", she said. Maan recollected the time he had walked into the mansion a few hours back, to meet her but ended up meeting Geet.

"Hmmm, I am tired", he lied.

"Tired and you? Whom are you lying to?", asked his Daadima, point blank.

"Why, shouldn't I be tired?", he asked.

"Maan, you've never learnt the meaning of tired. So tell me what's wrong", she said.

"Nothing. I just want to be alone for sometime", he said, frankly.

Daadima smiled and said, "Alright, take care. Good night, Son". She got up to go when he caught her hand, "Are you hurt or angry?"

"No Maan, why would I? What's wrong in being alone for sometime?", she said.

"Thanks!", he said.

"Anytime Son", she said. He smiled and let go her hand. She smiled and walked back to her mansion.

The next morning, Maan walked into the dining room of the Khurana Mansion early. Daadima and the rest of the family were already present. While Maan took his chair, his eyes searched for those set of eyes that were in tears because of him, the previous night.

He checked the time and thought, "Bina breakfast ke chali gayi ya phir jaldi chali gayi?"

He had his breakfast and no one meddled with him, surprisingly. He constantly waited for her to come but she did not. He finally finished his breakfast and walked away.

The same thing happened in the night too. He looked for her and waited for her, at dinner but she did not come. He was surprised. "Where is she?" was the question that tormented him. He wanted to make sure she was all right after he was harsh to her.

"Maan, want some lassi?", asked Daadima. Maan did not listen to her question. He was too busy thinking about where Geet was.

"Maan", said Daadima, loudly. He came out of his dreams and looked at her.

"Ji?", he said.

"I asked you something", she said, raising her tone a little.

"Sorry I did not listen", he said,

"I thought so", she said and asked again, "You want some lassi?"

"Ah no", he said. Daadima looked at him. He still looked confused and twitchy.

"kya hua?", she asked

"Ji kuch nahin", he lied again.

"Okay", she said, not wanting to know the details. He was hoping someone would speak about Geet but surprisingly no one did. He walked away after havind dinner. He stopped at her room door. he was very tempted to go and knock it. He wanted to walk in and see what she was doing. he wanted to see how she was. While he took his stride towards her room, Nakul stopped him and told him, he had got a call. he looked at the phone.

he took his cell phone and walked away, speaking to the client.

"Daadi, what's happening?", asked a tired looking Kiara. "He does not even ask for her?"

"Hmmm", said Daadima.

"What hmmm?", she said.

"Kiara, some things just need time. Have you not noticed the restlessness already?", said Daadima.

"Why are you stopping us from talking about Geet?", she asked, confused.

Daadima smiled and said, "Some questions don't have answers. Just do what is told, honey". She got up from her chair and walked towards her room.

Precap: Take the call, please...!!!!

That's it for now. Take care and have loads of fun...!!!! Thanks for the lovely comments...!!!!

Soumya

Edited by pickle6586 - 12 years ago
-memorable- thumbnail
me first 🥳
i was wondering when will you update 
just logged in to check & see me became first 

about the update  
loved it 
maan is getting restless finally
he didn't even get restless when geet went to sin're but now is 
finally it started ⭐️
Edited by -memorable- - 12 years ago
mishti4maan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
AAHHH y do all yr updates seem so so short!!!!!!!! lol anyways well looks like maan is finally starting to react yay!!!!!! good aur jalao aur tarpao lol. i also want to see maybe a jealous maan as tht's wht lots of ffs i have read lack. but it's yr story lol. loved the whole update plzz cont soon!!!!!!!!😊
Edited by mishti4maan - 12 years ago
Tyro thumbnail
lovely part...

finally ...as dadi said...the restlessness...

hope he understands...

continue soon...

..shreyaa.. thumbnail
omgg
awesome update
loved it
haila maan is restless
uff hope now he realized he loves geet
cant wait for itt ahh
omg i want more🤣
update soon please
thank you so much soumya
you rockk

aksn thumbnail
I think Geet did right go to Niharika house. Maan try to call her but don't pick his call.
I hope Maan going meet her at work.
Atiffa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update!!!
Dadi i love u...Dadi have done a rite thing
Cont soon
Luv
Cont soon
Luv
TC
Atiffa
jazzerette thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Glad Dadi took this step and is not letting anyone speak about Geet. Let Maan seek out for her on his own. It will also give him the answers he needs.