Fan Fictions

Maneet FF-Love makes Life Beautiful#4-Ch52-P137* - Page 32

pickle6586 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello Everyone,πŸ˜›

HEre is the next update. Please ignore any typos. I am extremely sleepy. I dunno if the update makes any sense too. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Chapter 46

"No, no jogging. Kahin sapna sach ho gaya tuo?", he wondered.

Geet on the other hand wondered, "Veerji ko kaise pata chala. Kash yeh sach nahin sapna ho".

She got up and walked around in her room for sometime. She then called Niharika, who was still sleeping. However, since it was Geet's call, Niharika took the call, even though she felt like killing Geet for waking her up so early.

"Kya hua, Geet?", she asked, softly.

"Yaar bahut hain, suno", said Geet.

"Bolo", she said, yawning.

Geet explained the entire conversation to her that had happened between Brij and her.

"Hmmm", was Niharika's reaction.

"Oh hello, maine koi mystery serial ka episode nahin sunaya. Meri life ki mystery hain yeh", said Geet.

"Haan Haan", said Niharika, "Jaanti hoon jaanti hoon. I don't understand the relationship that Maan and you share. You love him and he does not, yet both of you are very comfortable with each other. There was atime when he was desparate to get you out of the mansion and now he comes to the airport himself and takes you to the mansion. What is all this? Where are you guys heading, Geet?"

"Arey woh sab chodo pehle yeh batao, ki Veerji ko kaise pata chala?", asked an anxious Geet.

"Geet, you don't have to answer these questions to me, but you have to eventually answer your family. It is very clear from you've stated that your brother is keeping tabs on you. You've got to think and act, carefully", she said, now fully awake.

"Right, but how?", asked Geet.

"Geet, tum kya banking copy kar ke pass hui thi? Kya tumhein itni si baat samajh nahin aayi? Your veerji gave you the credit card but I'm guessing he has given his cell phone number for correspondence. Meaning, all alerts of your card, will go to your brother. That is in fact a very clever way of keeping a check on you, even after not denying you any priveleges or freedom", concluded Niharika.

Geet was horrified. Niharika was right. "Oh gosh, how did this not strike me? Dang it, no wonder he knew where I was and what I was doing. Now what?", she asked, Niharika.

"What can you do? Be more careful when you swipe your card next time", she said, walking into the bathroom.

"Hmmm", said Geet, thoughtfully.

"And Geet, you got to figure out which direction you are heading with Maan", she said, "I'm hanging up now. I'll talk later, take care and be careful".

"Yeah", said Geet. Geet hung up and fell onto her bed. "So Brij Veerji keeps a track of everything I do", she thought.

She fell asleep for sometime and then was woken up by the knock on her door. she opened it and found NAkul standing there, with breakfast.

"Aap dining room mein nahin aaye. Isiliye yahan leke aaya hoon", he said and walked into the room and left the breakfast tray on the side table of her bed.

"Thanks", she said.

"Maan", she said and stopped not wanting to ask any question.

"Woh office chale gaye", he said and walked away. She looked at the time and realized she was getting late too. She got ready quickly and had her breakfast. She rushed to office.

Maan some how came home for lunch and was surprised to find his entire family back.

"Hello Bro", screamed Dev and Kiara and he only smiled and nodded his head.

"How are you, Son?", came Daadima's reaction.

"Good", he said, "I thought you were supposed to land today evening", he said, taking a seat beside Kiara at the dining table.

"Bro, you don't seem too happy to see us after all your dessert and dinner dates", said Dev.

NAintara suppressed her laugh and so did Daadima. Kiara bursted out laughing.

"Veerji, hum disturb nahin karenge. Waise aap lunch ke liye bahar nahin gaye? Wow, abhi ghar aane waali hain kya to join you for lunch?", she asked, looking around to see, if she would find Geet anywhere.

"She s in office", he answered the question that her eyes were looking for.

"Oh how sad! Chalo main baat karta hoon, us company se. Who Geet ko special permission denge, Maan Singh Khurana se milne ke liye", said Dev.

"Thanks! Main khud baat kar sakta hoon", said Maan sarcastically.

"Okay enough now. Eat lunch peacefully", said Daadima and Maan could not have thanked her enough for saving him, from all the teasing session.

Geet, on the other hand was having lunch too, but lost in thoughts. Niharika had struck the right strings.

"Where were they heading?", she thought. she took a bite of her sandwich and sipped her juice. she looked around and saw all the other interns chatting and laughing away.

"Hmmm, how lucky. In mein se kisi ko Maan Singh Khurana jaise complicated insaan se pyaar nahin hui", she thought.

She finished her lunch quickly and got back to work. She reached home late in the evening and sat on the stairs at the entrance of the Khurana Mansion.

"Yaar yeh office walon ne do din mein tare dikha diya", she grumbled. "ab kya baaki hain".

She got up lazily after a few minutes and walked into the living room when three voices yelled out her name together and she jumped up, shocked and scared.

She looked at Daadima, Kiara and Naintara. She smiled and went and hugged each one of them and said, "Thank God, aap sab aa gaye. Kitna chup ho gaya tha mansion, tum sab ke bina".

"Isiliye bahar dessert khane jaate the?", asked Naintara, softly.

"Ji?", asked Geet, unable to hear NT. "you speak very softly Naintara", she pointed out.

"Aadat si ho gayi Geet", said Nt, smiling.

Geet smiled back and asked, "How the wedding was and how was the honeymoon?"

"Honey moon?", asked Kiara, "Geet meri shaadi nahin hui aur na hi Daadiji ki. Kyun Dadima?"

"Haan. Aur lagta hain bahut jald hamare ghar se bhi koi honey moon pe jayega", said Daadima, winking to Kiara.

Kiara smiled and Geet said, "Arey shaadi tum log attend karne gaye the aur honey moon tuo Dev aur NT gaye the".

"Honey moon?", asked NT.

"Haan bhabhi. Aap har saal jaate ho na", said Kiara.

"Usse holiday kehte hain, honey moon nahin", said NT.

"Bhabhi woh holiday kam honey moon zyaada lagti hain", said Kiara. Daadima's phone rang and she had to leave the conversation where both Geet and Nt were getting roasted by Kiara.

"So any interesting people in the wedding?", asked Geet, winking at Kiara.

"Oh yes. I have some news to tell", she said, blushing a little.

"Haan batao batao", said Geet, putting her bag aside and moving closer to hear Kiara's news.

"There was this guy in my college in London. His name is Kunal Garewal. He's bescially from Delhi but his family has settled in Hyderabad and they have all their businesses there. He looked handsome and was very good in studies and sports. I attended one Economic class with him for one semester and I had a crush on him", said Kiara, pausing for a few minutes, taking a deep breath.

"So?" asked NT, curiously.

"Most of the Indian girls in college liked him and so did I. After that semester, I never had any class with him. He graduated one year earlier than I did. So, I completely forgot about him, until he re-appeared after almost one and half year, in the marriage. The best part was that he came up to me and spoke to me. Hayeee, mein mar jawan", said Kiara, almost falling off the couch when Geet caught her.

"Control Control", said Geet.

"Number liya?", asked Nt.

"Ofcourse Bhabhi", said Kiara, smiling.

"Hmmm, so what next?", she asked.

"Pata nahin. I'll keep in touch. Its nice to have handsome and well educated boys around you know", said Kiara.

Geet laughed and Nt said, "Veerji ko pata chala tuo?"

"Arey kaise pata chalega?", asked Kiara.

"Main bataungi", said Nt.

"Bhabhi aap aisa kuch nahin karenge", said Kiara.

NT got up and picked up the phone when his secretary answered the call, "Naintara bol rahin hoon, zara Dev ko phone dena", she said.

"Bhabhi", screamed Kiara, and ran towards her, when Nt ran away with the phone. Kiara chased her around her hall and in the process; NT hung up but did not tell Kiara. Both of them were running around the living room when Geet tried to stop them. They kept throwing cushions on each other and were laughing out loud, while panting heavily.

NT and Kiara ran out of the mansion with Kiara still chasing NT and Geet ran behind them and dashed into Maan who was coming in the opposite direction.

"Tum aurtein pagal ho gaye ho kya?", he asked, holding her firmly by her shoulders.

"Unka pata nahin, lekin main aapke peeche pagal ho gayi hoon", she said, looking into his dark brown eyes.

"Geet", he hissed. "Andar chalo", he said and moved her away.

While Maan walked ahead of her he recollected the dream he had that morning. Well, that dream had been tormenting him the whole day and he did not like it. He wanted to spend sometime with his grandmom but now with Geet running into him, the so-called dream had begun to haunt him again.

He stopped midway and clenched his fists.

"Arey kya hua?" she asked.

He closed his eyes and said, "Kuch nahin".

"Koi pareshaani? Any help?", she asked, standing in front of him, facing him.

He looked at her angrily. He held her by her shoulders and pushed her against the nearest wall.

"Tum meri help karoge? Kaise help karoge? Mujhe torture karna bandh karoge nahin na?", he said, softly yet angrily.

"Maan", she said unable to understand his sudden outburst.

😲😲😲😲😲😲😲

That's it for now...!!!! What next??? I dunno... lets see... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Soumya

Edited by pickle6586 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

keenu_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
ossum dear
after so many years dear...just loved it
again he burst out on geet
so sad for geet !
how much she should sustain ?
pls give the precap dear
atleast we can dream about ur precap dear
pls
and update the next part soon dear
cant wait for the next one
i think geet ll leave KM and go for her home
then he ll know about her and miss her
hope something happen like that
great dear
waiting for the next update soon dear
tom sat hope for double update dear
plzzz
chahatshah thumbnail
nice update am addicted of ur daily updates plz dont miss it ,it kills me
paponecon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
plz after waking up..give us another update...
Niharika.Nair thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks to Niharika, Geet kuch der keliye hi sahi apni life ke baaremein soch toh liπŸ˜‰
harshithaaaaaaa thumbnail
πŸ˜ƒfabulous updateπŸ‘...maan who can handle multiple  business and  multiple of deals at same time...finding difficult to handle geet's presence in mind and teasing session of family membersπŸ˜‰...poor maan is trying to handle teasing by answering sarcastically.πŸ˜†...
maanujaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
amazing n awesum update
luved it
do continue soon
zaara2212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
finally an update 😊 thank you 😊

was awesome 😊
rockin_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
that was an awesome chap.. but when will this budhu maan will realize his feelings for geet lol...anywho great chap plz update soon.. πŸ˜ƒ
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
mindblowing update
continue soon