Maneet FF-Love makes Life Beautiful#4-Ch52-P137* - Page 59

Posted: 12 years ago
HAPPY DIWALI TO U TOO...!!

will b waiting for the update...!! πŸ˜›
HAPPY DIWALI TO YOU TOO AND YOUR FAMILY.
Happy  Diwali ...to all of you...πŸ˜›

a very happy diwali to everyone!πŸ˜ƒ
HAPPY DIWALI N PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR n eagerly waiting for diwali dhamaka update soon
she is online. i hope we will get the update soon
di reserve ur post on 100th page.

50th part - 100th page n Diwali Dhamaka.

wow !!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ waiting.
Edited by maanluvsgeet - 12 years ago
HEllo Everyone,

HEre is the next update...!!!!! πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

Chapter 50 πŸ˜†

Maan sat in his office and thought about the conversation they had. He did not like it. He wanted to call her, but realized his cell phone was home. He remembered throwing it away and caught his head.

Shreyasi walked in to give him the news about his cell phone. "Okay thanks", he said and she smiled and was about to walk away.

"Shreyasi have the dry fuits and sweets been distributed to the staff for Diwali?

"Yes Sir", she said.

"Alright Good. Tomorrow is an off for Diwali", he said and made a mental note of it, too.

"Yes Sir", she said, knowing very well he would forget his holidays and that he needed the mental note.

Shreyasi can you find out some details for me", he asked.

"Sure Sir", she said and he wrote out the details for her and she took the paper and walked out. She found the details and gave them to Maan.

Maan smiled victoriously as he got the details and thanked Shreyasi. She nodded her head and walked away to carry on her other work. As she left, Sasha walked in.

"Hello MK", she said, sitting down.

"Hi Sasha", he said, still looking at the details, Shreaysi had given him.

"How have you been doing?", she asked.

"Oh I'm doing great Sasha. What about you? How was your trip to Bangkok?", he asked.

"It was good and you'd be happy to know that the deal is almost finalized. May be this Diwali we might get some good news", she said, smiling.

"Oh good! Good job Sasha", he said, finally looking at her, and putting the papers in his laptop bag.

"Thanks MK", she said, smiling and looking longingly at him, after almost ten days.

"You can go home and take some rest. Shreaysi was telling me you're flight landed late and you had to rush to office immediately to get some paper work done", he said, pushing his chair back a little.

"Oh that's fine. I have some other work to catch up in office and I might as well finish it off before I leave", she said. She then picked up a green colored paper bag and put it on the table.

"MK, I got this for you. I had some time to do some shopping and I thought this shirt and tie would look great on you", she said, softly, pushing the bag gently towards him.

"Why all these formalities Sasha?", he asked, still not looking at the beg.

"No formalities MK. Well, you can take it as a gift for Diwali too", she said.

He took the bag and kept it aside and said, "Thanks, nice of you!"

"Anytime", she said and continued, "I have some other work to catch up. I'll do that. What are you're plans for Diwali?", she asked, casually.

"Well, my granmom and sister will decide what I should do", he said and he heard his fax machine beep so turned towards it to collect those papers.

Sasha rolled her eyes and thoughts, "yeh daadiji aur Kiara kabhi chance nahin dete mujhe MK ke saath thoda time spend karne ke liye".

He turned back and asked, "What are you're plans?"

"Oh well none. Dad's not here too. He's in HP, so I would be alone here for Diwali, which is kinda sad", she said.

He nodded his head and looked through the fax he just got. She expected him to ask her to join them for Diwali but that seem to come. She waited patiently for almost ten minutes for him to finish reading the fax papers. Once he finished, he simply said, "Sasha I have an important call to make, I'll talk to you later".

"Sure", she said, displeased, and walked out with a sulken face.

It was evening and time for Geet leave office. She called Niharika to find out where she was and Niharika softly told her that she was talking to a very important client. Niharika hung up on phone and looked straight into Maan's eyes as he sat in front of her.

"What can I do for you Sir?", she asked, very formally.

"I am planning to buy some gold coins for Diwali as your branch manager requested me to do so", he said, with a straight face, looking straight at her.

"Okay Sir. I'll get the paper work ready", she said and was about to get up.

"I have not finished talking yet, miss", he said and she sat back saying, "Sorry Sir".

"I am your bank's wealth client. I hope you understand what that means. In short, your bank would never want to lose me or my accounts", he said.

"Yes Sir, I understand that. I would not levae you disappointed Sir. You will be happy with our bank's services at the time of walking out of here", she assured.

"Right. So now you will have to give me some information before I sign papers for the gold coins", he said, taking advantage of the situation.

"Sure Sir, about which product?", she asked.

"Not about any product, about a person", he said.

"Sorry. What did you just say?", she said, understanding and guessing, he was here for some information regarding Geet.

"You've heard it correct Miss", he said. "Only if you give me the information I want, my accounts will continue with this bank, else I will transfer all my funds to my other bank accounts right away. What's your pick?", he asked, with a lopsided smile.

"Sir, I apologize but I can give you information only about the products and services the bank has to offer. I don't know anything beyond that and I can't really help much", she said, directly.

"Alright, go and get me forms for account closure and funds transfer", he said, angrily.

"As you say Sir", she said and walked out of her cabin to grab some forms for account closure and funds transfer. She also informed the branch manager that Mr. Maan Khurana would like to close his accounts with the bank and the branch manager came running to him to ask him why?

The branch manager convinced Maan that he should not close his account and finally Maan bought the gold coins and walked out of the branch angrily. He waited in his car patiently for Niharika to walk out o fthe bank. The minute she did, he flashed the car door open for her gesturing her to get in. she looked at him scared.

"I'm not gonna eat you up. You don't have to be scared", he said, raising his tone.

She still looked worried and scared and Maan softened a little. "Niharika, I have never met you personally. I know you because of Geet. I have nothing against you and I never will. Whatever happened in the bank I have forgotten. I need to talk to you, so please", he said, still holding the door for her to sit.

She got in to the car without any further arguments, being fully convinced with his words. He got in and started the car, "There is a coffee shop nearby. Would you mind spending a couple of minutes there? I need to sort out some issues", he said.

"Can we pull over to the side and talk, please? Geet is in the coffee shop right now", she said, softly.

"Sure", he said and pulled over to the side and turned towards her.

They spoke for almost an hour and she asked him, "Any thing else Sir?"

"You don't have to call me Sir", he said.

"Okay", she said, smiling, realizing he was not that bad afterall. "Can I say something?"

"Sure", he said.

"Mr. Khurana, I did not like the way you tried to black mail me in the bank to get through this conversation", she said and Maan looked at her. He was stunned at her confidence and her straightforward ness.

"I'm sorry, but I did not find a better way to talk to you", he said.

She smiled and said, "Its okay. I'll leave now".

"Yes and thanks. And Sorry too, for my tantrums in the bank", he said.

"No problem. See ya", she said and got out of the car. HE immediately picked up his phone and dialed the branch manager's number, while he looked at Niharika walk towards the coffee shop.

The branch manager took Maan's call at the first ring and Maan spoke up, "Mr. Saxena, I wanted to let you know that you're employee/intern Niharika is not at fault. I was in a bad mood and I was a little irritated when she asked me some essential information and hence decided to close the account. She has nothing to do it. I have no issues with your bank's services", he said, while he still looked at Niharika, now outside the coffee shop.

She turned back to look at the car and found his car still parked in the same place. She walked in and Maan continued to speak, "Oh that's alright. Just wanted to let you know that whatever has happened today is not anyone's fault".

"Okay Sir, thanks. I was planning to actually talk to her after Diwali, for disappointing our important client. But looks like I don't have to, since you claim she's not at fault", he said and hung up.

Maan drove away to the mansion and went into the mansion. Everyone was in the living room discussing about clothes jewelery and the preparations for the next day, which happened to be Diwali.

"Veerji, here is your outfit for Diwali", said Nt, handing over a bag to him.

"Naintara you never seem to give up, do you? I never wear anything that you get for any of these festivals and functions yet you never stop buying stuff for me", he said, taking the packet.

She smiled and said, "Veerji, whether you wear it or not is a secondary thing. But when we buy new clothes for everyone at home, how can we leave you out? After all you are the eldest after Daadiji".

He smiled and said, "Thanks Naintara".

"Ahaan, not yet Veerji. Take a look at it, if possible try it out, and let me know how it is", she said.

HE opened the bag and took a look at the white colored chikan kurta that had a V-neck in the front. He smiled and said, "How do you manage to remember the colors that I don't have and get exactly those?"

NAintara replied, "Veerji, as of now, I'm the only one who's been getting clothes for you so I know the colors you have".

"As of now meaning? Even in the future its going to be you, Naintara, to get me clothes", he said.

"That time will tell, bro", pouted in Dev.

Maan looked at him suspiciously and Dev said, "May be Kiara will get you or may be Daadiji will get you", he covered up.

"Right", said Maan still not convinced with the answer.

Maan was about to get up and go his room in the mansion when Daadima called out to him.

"Maan, pooja tomorrow morning", she reminded him.

"Hmmm", he said and walked towards his bedroom.

"Maan, did you shift back to the mansion?", she asked, him again.

"Not yet Daadima", he said and went up the stairs, leaving everyone confused.

All of them had dinner and Kiara suddenly got a brilliant idea.

"Let's burn some crackers", she suggested and NT smiled at her.  Kiara responded immediately, "Bhabhi please. Let us put the environment, ozone depletion, and pollution to the side for these two days. Please bhabhi. Bro what say?", she asked.

"Alright, I'll change and come", said Maan.

"Bro", she called out to Dev.

"Did I every say no to you?", he asked, and winked.

"Alright sounds great", she said and got up from the table. She quickly ran up, changed into a cream salwar kameez, and pinned up her hair. She looked elegant and as she walked out of her room and walked in the corridor, she saw NT and Dev walk out of their bedrooms, dressed in cream too.

She chuckled, "Aaj sab cream kyun pehne hain?"

She walked downstairs and found Maan, dressed in a cream kurta pyjama. "Oh my god", she screamed and everyone turned to look at her. She ran down the stairs saying, "This cant be a coincidence. Aaj cream day hain kya? Sab cream kyun pehne hain?"

They looked at each other and laughed. They walked outside while Maan and Dev carried the crackers out. They started burning crackers and had too much fun. They looked at the rockets open up into streaks of different colors in the sky and that made the dark night look so colorful and bright.

Maan burned some crackers for sometime and then moved to a side and watched the sky. "Geet kya kar rahin hogi", he thought and smiled. He continued to look at the sky when Kiara came up to him, "Bro, aap yahan kyun khade ho?"

"Aise hi", he said and pointed to the sky, when the rockets flashed into different patterns and colors. "Isn't it beautiful?" he asked.

"Oh yes it is", said Kiara, continuing to look at the sky. She then looked at him while he still looked at the sky. She smiled and kissed him on his cheek. He smiled and hugged her.

They continued looking at the crackers that NT and Dev were burning. Maan asked the helpers of the mansion to join in too to burn crackers. All of them were shocked at this change as Maan himself never burnt crackers and today he was asking some one else to burn crackers.

They burnt until midnight when he got a call from Sasha. Kiara and NT rolled their eyes when Maan said, "Happy Diwali Sasha" and Dev smirked. They finished talking and Maan got back to Daadima. HE sat with her for sometime and then said, "Accha lag rahan hain na?"

"Hmmm, bas ek insaan ki kami hain", she said, softly.

Maan asked, "Kya kahan aapne?", even after hearing what she said.

"Kuch Nahin", she said and called out to the others, "Arey ab jaake so jao. Kal subeh pooja hain. You have the whole day to burn crackers".

"Okies", said Dev and started packing up. Kiara helped him and NT did a little cleaning of the place. All of them got to bed, but Maan did not feel like sleeping. He stood in the lawn, leaning against his car and watched the sky and kept listening to the sounds. It felt good he thought but he wanted to feel better. He took his car keys from his kurta pocket and got into his car. He switched on his GPS that gave him instructions to his destination.

He reached his destination and found some people standing outside. He spotted a thin fair girl almost of Geet's height and identified her as Niharika. He saw a couple and guessed they must be Niharika's parents. He smiled as Niharika and her dad fought over who should burst the "ladi" (bomb). Finally, Niharika's dad let her burn it. He then saw them walking in to get more crackers. Maan stood there leaning against his black colored Porsche and watched the people of the house. He found an elderly lady sitting in portico of the house. He looked around the exteriors of the house to find the person he wanted to see. He also looked around for sometime to make sure no one was seeing him, as he stood and gazed at Niharika's house and her family.

Niharika had come forward to pour some oil into the diyas when her gaze fell on the luxurious black car that stood on the other side of the road. She looked around and found Maan standing near the rear door. She smiled and walked inside. Maan looked at her dad and mom burn crackers. He saw someone walk on the terrace and was stunned. It was Geet. Finally, he had seen her. She was dressed in a brown colored sari. The entire terrace was dark and she had a plate of diya in her hand. Her face lit up due to the light from the diyas. She kept some diyas on the parapet wall and poured oil in to the other diyas. She then moved on to light the diyas that were off due to the wind. Maan watched her with his hands folded across his chest.

"The diya on the extreme right is off", he texted her.

He wondered if she carried her cell phone with her and luckily for him, she did. She looked at the message and looked to her right and the diya was off.

"Where are you?", she asked.

"Where do you want me to be? ;-) ", he replied.

She looked around and then finally spotted him standing on the other side of the road dressed in cream, leaning against the car, like a Greek God. Geet's heart skipped a beat and so did Maan's when their eyes met. They stood staring at each other when Niharika came from behind Geet and looked at the both of them.

"Go", she said, taking the plate of diyas from Geet's hand. Geet realized the movement and broke her eye lock with Maan and looked at Niharika.

"Jao, jaake mil le ", said Niharika again.

"Your parents?", she asked, softly.

"Main manage karloongi. Tu jaa na", she said, smiling.

Geet looked at Maan again and walked downstairs. Maan and Niharika gave a virtual hi-five to each other and Maan gestured her to check her cell phone. She nodded her head and went downstairs.

Maan had texted Niharika, "thanks!"

"No probs", she replied promptly and by the time, Geet came towards the car Maan checked the message and smiled.

"Hello Geet", he said, slipping his phone into his pocket.

"Hi Maan", she said, smiling.

"Looking nice as always", he said.

She blushed and looked away. "Aap yahan?"

"Haan. Now you are angry and don't want to meet me, what do I do?", he said, looking at her.

She blushed even more and he called out to her, "Geet".

"Yes Maan", she said, looking the kids in the neighbor hood light a flowerpot.

"Geet look at me", he said.

She said, "Haan haan roz dekhti hoon na, whats new?"

He pulled her towards him and she fell onto him, while he still leaned against the car. Her hands took the support of his shoulders and she blinked her eyes, rapidly.

"There is nothing new Geet. Aadat dhal lo", he said and winked.

While her jaw dropped, he continued, "You will have to see me, every single day, every single night, and for the rest of your life, Geet".

"What do you mean?", she asked, moving back a little and standing straight. He pulled her again, towards him and said, "Geet, mujhse door mat jaa ya karo" and winked away.

"Yeh kya hain Maan?", she asked, with her face flushed red out of embarrassment and anger as he was teasing her.

"Kya?", he asked, smiling.

"Maan, why are you here and what are you talking?", she asked.

"Geet, I am here for you. Moreover, honey, you have to pick up the clues from what I speak in order to understand the depth. Don't act like a bimbo", he said.

"Maan", she screamed angrily, "you are irritating me".

"Alright relax", he said, pushing her hair behind her ear and she shivered. "So what shall I do, for a change, apart from irritating you and taunting you?"

"I dunno", she said and made a puppy face.

He smiled and kissed her cheek and whispered in her ears, "Happy Diwali, Geet"

She stood their rooted to the ground and looked at him in shock. He smiled and looked at her. He pinched her cheeks and said, "You look cute, when you are so shocked".

"Maan", she said, softly and touched the cheek he had pinched. She looked away too shy to face him, now.

"Kya tha woh?",  she asked, quietly referring to the kiss.

"Arey Geet, poori zindagi padi hain mere kiss ke bare mein discuss karne ke liye, chodo", he said and she was dumbfounded.

"How many shots did you have?", she asked.

"None at all, Geet. I am perfectly fine and in my senses. Moreover, I am completely making sense. You're not comprehending it", he said.

"Hmmm", she said and pinched his arms and he screamed.

"What?", he asked.

She smiled and winked at him, "Wanted to make sure I was not dreaming", she said, with a lopsided smile.

Alright, that's it of Part 50. Hope you all liked the update. πŸ˜‰ Lots more to come you know, "raat abhi baaki hain", but in the next update. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Well, a quick reminder for everyone of you, "I have stopped sending PM's and I dnt send them to anyone, when I make an update. I have been receiving messages about not sending PM's so I thought I'll let all of you, know about it again.

Thanks for all the lovely comments. I appreciate them.

HAppy Diwali once again. May this Diwali bring you loads of happiness, prosperity. Stay safe and have fun.

Soumya

Edited by pickle6586 - 12 years ago
wow i cant believe that he confesssed his feelings !!!!
just awsome !!!!!!!!!!
happy diwali !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Edited by mrk_1 - 12 years ago
wowww MINDBLOWING update yaarπŸ˜ƒ