waiting for the next part...

Posted: 12 years ago
n the intern is geet...i hope so...
waiting for the next update soumya..!!
cont soon..!!
awesome part...

maan in her comp..will be interesting...

continue soon...
waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
waiting for your update and please add me to your pm   list i have send you a buddy request
Maan baba is restles and goes to her company.. waiting for the meeting.. will it happen or not??
HEllo Everyone,

HEre is the next update...!!!! 😛

Chapter 49

He smiled and banged his head slightly to the steering wheel while at a traffic signal, "How could you not think of this earlier Maan?", he cursed himself.

He drove into the premises of an insurance company and walked straight into the manager's room. He told the manager that he wanted to renew the insurance policy for his car. The manager greeted him and asked him to wait while he would call one of his personell to get the job done.

"Mr. Viren", said Maan, while Viren picked up the receiver to call one of his staff in. "I think you should let your interns work too".

Viren picked up the clue and asked one of the interns to come. Maan smiled ecstatically as he waited for Geet to walk in.

He did not turn back to see, who was in and smiled even more, when Viren said, "Come on in".

Some one walked in and Viren said, "You have to get an car insurance plicy renewal for this man sitting here", he said.

"Sure Sir", said a lady and Maan realized it was not Geet turned to look at another girl standing there. He was disappointed.

"Why is any road not leading to Geet? Now how am I supposed to meet her? Mujhe kaunsi car insurance chahiye ? Mujhe tuo Geet se milna tha", he thought to himself.

But since Maan was got up in the situation he decided to handle it.  He turned to the girl and she introduced her self. "Hello Sir, I am Shweta".

"Hello Shweta. Nice meeting you. I am Maan Singh Khurana", he said, shaking her hand.

Shweta felt like she would faint. She had only read about him and now he was here and she was doing an insurance policy for him.

"Sir, can I have your car details?", she asked, politely.

"Ah I was actually going for some meeting and since your office is on the way I thought I would drop by. My secretary Shreyasi has all the details. I will leave her number with Viren. Can you please take that forward by contacting her?", he asked, trying to manage the situation.

"Sure Sir. I'll follow up, with your secretary", she said and walked out, smiling.

Viren had ordered for some coffee and Maan and Viren were having coffee and both of them, were talking very casually about the markets and the developments. Since Maan wanted to know about Geet, he changed the topic to the interns.

"So, how are the other interns doing? Any recruitments planned?", asked Maan, casually.

"Oh yes, interns are doing great. No recruitments planned as of now", he said, just answering the questions point blank to Maan, which irritated him even more.

"Okay good", he said, and stood up. "Nice meeting you Mr. Viren. I'll have to leave now", he said.

"Sure Sir, nice meeting you too. Thanks for dropping by", said Viren.

Maan walked out of Viren's office very slowly and quietly looked around to see if he could locate her anywhere. But he could not find her. He saw Shweta walk past and stopped her.

"Ah", he said and she stopped to look at him.

"My secretary's number, do you want to take it now?", he asked, trying to throw a last stone to know where Geet is.

"Yes Sir, I don't have anything to write now. Would you wait here, I'll quickly go to my desk and get a piece of paper", she said.

"I can walk with you", he said and Shweta nodded her head and lead him.

He followed her to the room, where the interns were in. He looked around and found an empty desk. He wondered if that was Geet's.

"Yes Sir", she said and grabbed a paper.

Maan told Shweta his secretary's number and quickly texted Shreyasi to manage the situation. She was a very understanding secretary and even smart. She could very easily adapt to Maan's changing moods and complicated situations. She would easily handle situations and people when required to get work done for her boss. In addition, that was something Maan liked about her and gave her the flexibility and freedom to work the way she wants. He very well knew she would never cross her limits and she hailed from a conservative family.

"I'll take care Sir", texted Shreyasi to his message, pulling out all the cars details, the Khurana's owned.

Maan turned to Shweta and asked, "So all of you sit here?"

"Yes Sir", she said, putting down the paper on her desk.

"I see, some one not here", he said, looking at the empty desk.

"Yes Sir, that is Geet Handa's desk. She is not here. She is out of office to meet a client", said Shweta.

"I see", he said, finally getting information about Geet. "Alright, take care", he said and walked out, since Geet was not in office.

For Maan, walking in to some office and walking out was a very casual thing, but for the interns there, it was great news. Maan Singh Khurana himself had come to meet the interns and had specially assigned some work to one of them. All the interns discussed about it with some much optimism and fervor that the discussion about a leader in corporate world, coming to their office was something all of them thought was a dream.

Geet was with one of the clients and was asking them details about some relevant liability insurance policies. She got a message and thought it must be from Maan, and did not look at it. She did not even the wildest of her thoughts thought, that the message was not from Maan, but about Maan.

She continued her work and then walked into a young man. "I am sorry", she said and smiled.

"Its okay relax", said Aditya Nanda who was interning with the Khurana's and was also confident of being placed there. "Are you new here? I have not seen you before", he said.

"I've come here on behalf of a company that I intern with", she said, smiling.

"Oh I see, I am doing an internship too and I am here, for the same purpose- representing the company I work with", he said, smiling.

"By the way I am Geet", she said.

"I am Aditya", he said.

"Nice name", she said and smiled and he did the same. "Ah I have to leave now", she said.

"Oh yes, I have to carry on with my work, too", he said and smiled, "Milte rahenge. Your client and my client is the same", he said.

"Yeah", she said, "Bye, take care".

"Take care", he said and she left while he kept looking at her. He got on with his work.

Geet did not check her mobile and sat analyzing the information she got about the client. She walked into office and to her desk and sat for sometime. It was hot outside and she was tired. She drank some water and then she pulled out her phone. However, by the time she checked the message that Shweta had sent, Shweta was already screaming her name, "Geet, you know what just happened?"

Geet turned her chair around to look at the excitement that was on everyones face. Shweta narrated the whole incident and said, "He also asked about this empty desk. I told him it belonged to you".

Geet was shocked to know that Maan was actually here in office. "Why was he here, again?", she asked, wanting to confirm that he came here for some work.

"Car insurance renewal", said Shweta.

"Did he give you all the details then?", asked Geet.

"No, he just dropped by suddenly. So he told me to contact his secretary", said Shweta.

"That's it", she thought. Her insides jumped with joy that he had come here for her and car insurance was only an excuse. She loved the situation she had put him in. It was always Maan who played along and this time Geet was doing it. She was beating him in his own game. She thanked her Babaji for not being in office when he came, because situations would just get complicated.

"You missed the opportunity of meeting him, Geet", concluded Shweta while Geet was busy thanking her Babaji.

Geet smiled and covered up, "Yeah, better luck next time", she said.

S'pore

"Geet ke liye rishta aaya hain", said Daadi walking into the living room and throwing the papers and photos, on to the desk in front of her parents. "Main tuo kehti hoon, bahut ho gaya padai wadai, ab shaadi kara lo. Ladka accha hain".

"Abhi tuo internship", said her Dad and he was not given an opportunity to complete his statement.

"Maine keh diya tuo keh diya. Ladke walon se baat karenge agar baat pakki ho gayi tuo shaadi karenge uski. Koi internship aur job nahin", she said, angrily and walked out of the room, grumbling, "Job aur internship karne ki kya zaroorat hain. Ladki ko itna door bhej ke. Dhimaag kharaab ho gaya hain, sabka. Yeh sab uss Brij ki wajah se hua hain".

Geet's dad and mom looked at each other and her mom spoke up, "Yeh sahi nahin hain. Who shaadi tabhi karegi jab woh chahegi", she said and walked off.

Khurana Mansion outhouse

Maan walked into the outhouse to have lunch. HE texted Geet, "Was in your office. Did not get a chance to meet you. You seem to be busy these days".

Geet checked her message while she was having lunch. She smiled and said, "Busy? Yes, but not as busy as you".

Maan was relieved to see her message. "Geet, I need to talk to you"

"Not now", she texted him back.

"I know. What time will you get out of office? I'll pick you up", he said.

"I dunno. I might have to meet another client", she said.

"Okay how about dinner together?", he asked.

"I promised Niharika that I would have dinner with her", she texted back.

Maan took a deep breath and closed his eyes. He opened them again and texted her, "geet are you deliberately avoiding me?"

"May be or may be not", she texted him.

She knew her answer would anger him, but she wanted to know how he would react and to what extent he would go. She was also deliberately avoiding telling him that she was no longer in the mansion.

"Geet what is wrong? Are you angry?", he texted her.

"May be or may be not", she texted him, again.

Maan was very nagry with her reply. He threw his phone away in haste and left his lunch mid-way. HE walked away to his car and drove away, while his helpers, were shocked at his behavior. They fixed his home and went running to the mansion to let Daadima know about Maan's weird behavior.

Savitri Khurana only smiled as she heard the conversation about Maan. She took his phone from them and told them to leave. She switched it on and realized that he had a security pin of a combination of four numbers.

"Hmm, what could this be now?", she thought for sometime and then punched in, "2508", which was her birth day and month.

"Oyla it worked", she thought and checked his last calls.

She did not find anything suspicious there so quickly moved to his inbox and the first message was from Geet. She checked the time of the message and realized that this was the cause of his anger and frustration. She switched off the cell phone and kept it aside, to give it to him later. She called up his secretary and told her that his cell phone was with her. She told Shreyasi to give that message to him.

Maan sat in his office and thought about the conversation they had. He did not like it. He wanted to call her, but realized his cell phone was home. He remembered throwing it away and caught his head.

Shreyasi walked in to give him the news about his cell phone. "Okay thanks", he said and she smiled and was about to walk away.

"Shreyasi have the dry fuits and sweets been distributed to the staff for Diwali?

"Yes Sir", she said.

"Alright Good. Tomorrow is an off for Diwali", he said and made a mental note of it, too.

"Yes Sir", she said, knowing very well he would forget his holidays and that he needed the mental note.

Shreyasi can you find out some details for me", he asked.

"Sure Sir", she said and he wrote out the details for her and she took the paper and walked out. She found the details and gave them to Maan.

Precap: The fireworks filed the sky with new colors of hope and faith.

Soumya

Edited by pickle6586 - 12 years ago

Yippee me first awesome update dear 😃😃😃 i loved it!! plz continue soon dear

Edited by poongs123 - 12 years ago
ooohhh...maan at geet's office n geet not available...
he trying to get a chance to meet her but failed miserably...
ohh their chat...geet wud just answer the necessary n not in details...which angered him more...!!
loving this game along with geet...😆
cont soon...!!
loved the update..!!
Edited by -bansi- - 12 years ago