Posted: 12 years ago
Soumya, saw you online, sorry to spam, are you going to update
pickle6586 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Hello Everyone,

Here is the next part!!!!! πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

Chapter 48

"Daadi, what's happening?", asked a tired looking Kiara. "He does not even ask for her?"

"Hmmm", said Daadima.

"What hmmm?", she said.

"Kiara, some things just need time. Have you not noticed the restlessness already?", said Daadima.

"Why are you stopping us from talking about Geet?", she asked, confused.

Daadima smiled and said, "Some questions don't have answers. Just do what is told, honey". She got up from her chair and walked towards her room.

Maan finished his call and realized he was already in the outhouse. He did not get a chance to talk to Geet. He came out of the outhouse and looked at the mansion. With Diwali just three days away, the mansion was decorated with lights and diyas lighted outside the mansion.

He was about to call Geet but realized it was pretty late to call her. He turned and walked into the outhouse and thought.

"Since when did I have to look at the time to call Geet?" he took his phone and dialed her number but her phone was switched off.

"May be she's sleeping already. Must have been tired because of the internship", he thought. Maan ended up doing some work and then falling asleep. The next morning he did not have the time to come to the mansion for breakfast so left in a hurry.

Geet woke up pretty that morning and stood by the window in Niharika's room. she looked at the sunrise and thought of her mornings in the Khurana Mansion. She knew she missed the place and the people very dearly and but she also knew that some very dear to her did not want her around. She obliged not because it was her nature but because she loved that person. There was some pain though, in the way he spoke to her. She was hurt that he thought she troubled him even now. Therefore, staying away for sometime was the safest thing to do. In addition, as Niharika had said, staying away from Maan would help her set right her priorities. She surprisingly got a call from her brother again enquiring about how she was doing and how her internship was going. She knew he was being extra careful after the night she was out with Maan for a dessert.

"Geet get ready", came Niharika's voice as she walked out of the bathroom, drying her wet hair.

"Hmmm", was the only response she gave and continued to look outside.

"Geet, late ho jayegi", she said again, while she opened her wardrobe to choose a dress for herself.

"Hmmm", came Geet's reply again. Niharika turned to look at Geet, who stood seriously by the window and looked outside.

"Is Maan standing outside the window and waving his hand at you?", asked Niharika, angrily, looking at Geet's non-interesting responses.

"How I wish", she said, softly but Niharika's ears being too charp caught the reply.

"Geet, give him some time and give your self some space", she said. She walked towards the window and pulled Geet to face her.

"BAhut ho gaya Geet. This is not you. Stop this now" she pleaded.

Geet smiled and said, "Yes, I'll go get ready and then we'll leave. I'll be fine as long as you are with me".

"Hmmm", came Niharika's reply and Geet said, "Ab tujhe kya ho gaya?"

"Teri bhimaari lag gayi. Jaa ab", she said and pushed her into the bathroom.

Both of them got ready and ran into the kitchen. Niharika was the only child to her parents. She stayed along with her parents and her grandmom, who were very cordial and warm people. They liked Geet for her bubbliness and because she was a great friend to Niharika. She stood by Niharika in every step of life and guided her. The vice-versa was true too. Geet would be clueless without Niharika and so was Niharika.

Two hours later, Maan got of a meeting and tried calling Geet again. However, since Geet is not allowed to take calls while at work, she did not even look at her phone. Maan was getting irritated now. "Where is she?" was the question that was tormenting him and "How is she?", was something that he kept asking himself like a trillion times, hoping to find an answer from within.

That day passed away too, without Geet answering Maan's calls. Later that evening even when she see Maan's missed calls. She was elated but something stopped her from calling back.

"Your turn to call Mr. Khurana, till I take the call", she thought and put her cell phone aside. She ahd a lot of reading to do that evening and both Niharika and her did not even spend time together talking for a couple of minutes. Maan came back to the mansion for dinner and again did not find her. Unable to take the frustration, he told Nakul,"Jaake Geet madam ko dinner ke liye bhulao".

Everyone at the table looked at him, but did not answer anything. NAkul looked at Daadima who shook her head and Nakul simply walked out of the dining room, walked back in, after a couple of minutes, and stood in front of Maan.

"Geet madam abhi tak ghar nahin aayi", is all he told Maan.

Maan was confused. He looked at his watch and it was fifteen minutes past eight. "What is she doing for so long in the office?", he said and looked at Daadima.

"She has lot of work Maan. We will have dinner. She asked us not to wait", she said and asked Naintara to pass her some rotis.

Everyone got busy in having their dinner and Maan wondered how they did not miss Geet now. "Was Geet meeting them regularly that they did not speak about her or miss her?", he wondered.

He was right. Geet had met Kiara and Naintara in a coffee shop the previous evening, though it was not planned. Kiara and Nt had gone out shopping. They met Kunal and his sister in the mall, and finally ended up going to the coffee shop. Accidentally even Niharika and Geet had come there, to have some coffee after their long day at work.

Therefore, Kiara Geet NT caught up on a lot of stuff, after Kunal's sister and Kunal had left. Kiara was head over heels about how hot he looked and how well behaved he was. She also liked his sister and occasionally referred to her, as her "prospective sister-in-law", something that made NT and Geet smile at her mischievously.

"God, he's choo cute", she kept telling them every now and then. Geet wondered how Maan would react when he heard his sweet innocent sister speak about a man.

Maan walked into his bedroom in the mansion, as he needed some stuff from there. He ended up opening the locker and found Geet's diary. He looked at it and smiled.

"Kahan ho tum Geet? Kitne din ho gaye. Us din ke baad tum mili hi nahin", he thought and stared at the book for sometime.

He opened the first page and read, "Oh Hello, what do you think of yourself huh? Shameless. How can you read someone else's diary? Shut the book right now and leave".

He shut the book immediately and looked around hoping to find Geet in the same room saying the exact same words. He examined the room and did not find her anywhere. He knocked the book slightly to his forehead and smiled.

"I will open this book when you are around", he thought and placed the book back in the locker and walked back into the living room. He found Kiara sitting on the couch and talking to someone on phone.

He wondered whom she was talking to, at that point of time, and that too, so softly. He slowly walked behind her and cleared his throat. she stood up at once from the couch and looked at him.

"Veerji aap?", she said.

"Kaun hain phone pe?", he asked.

"Friend", she said, confidently and that made Kunal smile.

"This gril is lying to Maan Singh Khurana", he thought.

"I see. Finish that early and sleep", he said.

"Ji", she said and cut the call. Kunal laughed after hanging up, wanting to see Kiara's expressions having been questioned by her brother.

He texted her, "Oh the million dollar expression would have been worth a watch".

Her cell phone beeped loudly, making Maan turn in his path again to face her.

"Sorry Veerji, thoda loud hain. Shopping jaati hoon na, tuo sunayi nahin deti , isiliye itna loud rakha hain", she justified.

"Tum mujhe justifications kyun de rahen ho?", he asked, raising his eye-brow, starting to get a little skeptical now.

"Ji aise hi. You don't like loud and noisy stuff right. You like everything to be quiet right", she said and that instantly reminded him of Geet. he was reminded of how she would talk so loudly that he would always scold her and also mock her for being so loud. How his tastes had changed. How he had changed from being away from loud people to actually searching for them and missing them. He looked away and Kiara smiled. She immediately put up a straight face, when he turned to face her again.

"Good night Kiara", he said.

"Good night Veerji", she said and smiled.

He walked back into the mansion thinking, "Since when have I started to not like so much silence?"

Maan called Geet again hoping she would take his call, "Take the call, Geet, please", he thought, while he heard the phone ring. But she did not. He tried again and again and yet no luck.

He finally texted her, "Geet, you're still not home. I'm trying to call you but you are not answering. Tell me that you're fine. I wont disturb you anymore. You can work In peace ".

Geet read his message and smiled and at the same time a tear rolled off her eyes. "Why do you care for me and yet don't want me to be around?", she asked her phone, as though asking Maan that question.

She switched off her phone and went to sleep with great difficulty re-collecting all the good times they had.

Maan was tired of trying to locate her in the house during breakfasts and dinners. He was tired of calling her and texting her. But he had no news about her. He thought he had enough. Suddenly while having breakfast the next morning he thought, "Is she angry with me by any chance for what happened that day?"

He dropped the toast on the plate, took his mobile, and ran out of the dining room, straight to his car. Daadima, Kiara called out to him, but he did not stop.

There was no point trying to search for her in the mansion. She would escape very easily and with everyone around it would be difficult to stop her too. But there is one place on the planet where she cannot escape from him or avoid him. he smiled and banged his head slightly to the steering wheel while at a traffic signal, "How could you not think of this earlier Maan?", he cursed himself.

He drove into the premises of an insurance company and walked straight into the manager's room. He told the manager that he wanted to renew the insurance policy for his car. The manager greeted him and asked him to wait while he would call one of his personell to get the job done.

"Mr. Viren", said Maan, while Viren picked up the receiver to call one of his staff in. "I think you should let your interns work too. How would they learn otherwise?"

Viren nodded and asked one of the interns to come.

Precap: You know  I dont !!!!!

That;s it for now people. Have fun and take care...!!!!!

Soumya

Edited by pickle6586 - 12 years ago
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
wow loved it yaar ...awsome one ... 
got to comment after a long time !!! 
hope maan gets to see her and cleat the misunderstandings..
Edited by mrk_1 - 12 years ago
tanvi04 thumbnail

superb one but very sad aaj bhi maan aur geet nahi mile n second sad thing is when maan geet ko confess karega eagerly waiting for that continue soon

Edited by sakshi04 - 12 years ago
friends_4dream thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
maan being restless
awesome
harshithaaaaaaa thumbnail
fabulous update...great...maan is missing her a lot...maan is very eager to meet geet...he came to insurance company to meet herπŸ˜†
zaara2212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
this is just getting better n betterπŸ˜‰
stupid maan thinks he is not in love, and here is missing geet, buddhu this is love πŸ˜•πŸ€’