Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CrystalSaya thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
YAHOOO...GEET IS BACK...ND MOST OF IT...IN KHURANA MANSION...LOVE U FOR DIS...

ND CONGRTSSS FOR 4TH THREAD...

WAITING FOR MORE MAAN-GEET LOVELY CONVO...

Saj110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yay Geet back.. Great ff

my_maan_geet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
waiting for the next one dear...
smallville thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome!!!!
Waiting for more ...
pickle6586 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
HEllo Everyone,πŸ˜ƒ

HEre is the next update...!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Chapter 43

"Geet I'll see you for dinner", he said.

Geet turned back to look at him and he understood what she wanted to know. "I have some meetings now. Relax for sometime. We'll talk when we come back" he said and left.

Geet went into mansion and looked around. she was happy to be back to this place again. It felt so good. To be so close to Maan again, in his mansion, gave her immense happiness and satisfaction.

She walked into the guest room and arranged her clothes in the wardrobe. She took a shower and came out. She was too lazy and fell onto the bed, after changing into shorts and a T-shirt. She slept for sometime and then woke up to see the time and realized it was 6pm. She freshed up again and walked into the kitchen. Nakul asked her if she wanted something. She shook her head and declared she would cook dinner that night as she has some time.

Nakul agreed and left the kitchen to her. Geet looked around to see what vegetables and fruits were there. Accordingly, she cooked dinner. She cut vegetables, sauted them and at the same time made some flour ready for rotis. She was bored in between and walked into her bedroom to get her laptop for some music. She placed the laptop on the counter in the kitchen and played some fast beat songs to which she danced as she cooked. She cooked dinner slowly for almost two hours. She did not realize how time flew. She finally cut some fruits and made some fruit cream.

She placed all the dishes on the table in the dining room and walked back into the kitchen again. She called Nakul and asked him to clean the kitchen. She went back into the bedroom and changed into a sleeves salwar suit. She went into the living room and picked up a magazine to read. She called up the outhouse to find out if Maan had come back home. She was told that they did not have any call from him. She hung up and wondered how long it would take him to get home. She was already starving. She picked up the receiver to call him, but re-thought her decision again. She left the receiver back and continued to read the magazine.

She looked at the time again and it was 9:30. She finally took her phone and called him. Maan answered her phone and said softly, "Geet, in a meeting. Talk later" and hung up.

"Hadh hain. Raat ked us baje meeting hain, inhe. Ab main kya karu? Dinner karu ya nahin?" she thought.

She sat thinking for sometime and watching TV for sometime. she was dozed off on the couch with the tv on. She was about to fall from the couch when two strongs hands held her.

"Geet", came the voice softly.

Geet did not react. Maan made her sleep properly on the couch and was about to switch off the tc when he realized she was not comfortable on the couch. He switched off the tv and carried her to the bedroom. he made her sleep on the bed. He examined her for sometime and walked away from her, from her room. he went into the dining room and looked at all the dishes on the table. He smiled and walked into the kitchen.

"Dinner", he said and Nakul answered, "Geet madam ne banaya hain saab".

"Geet madam ne dfinner kiya?", he asked.

"Nahin", said Nakul

"Theek hain, tum jao", he said. Nakul walked away to the servant quarters. Maan walked back into her bedroom again and softly called out her name.

"Geet"

He did not get any reply. He moved to the side of the bed and softly patted her shoulder to wake her up while calling out her name. She moved a little and turned the other side.

He called out her name a little louder and she slowly opened her eyes. she sat up on the bed. Maan looked away as she got out of the bed and adjusted her dress and walked into the bathroom. he went into the living room and waited for her to come.

"AAp aa gaye?", she asked, walking slowly in to the living room.

"Geet why do you ask the obvious questions?", he asked, smiling.

"Meaning?", she asked.

"You can see me right here, in front of you and you ask, "aap aa gaye"? What is that supposed to mean?", he asked.

"Hmmm", she said, not in a mood to argue. "Dinner", she said.

"Nah, I'm not hyngry", he said and looked to see her expression. The expression had clearly stated that she was upset.

He smiled and said "Chalo".

"If you are not hungry you don't have to eat", she said.

"I was joking", he said, "You cooked dinner?", he aksed.

"Hmm", she said and walked ahead of him into the dining room.

She served dinner for the both of them and started eating it while he continued to look at her.

"What?", she asked, feeling his glare on her but not wanting to meet it.

He smiled and said, "Nothing. Good to have you back here".

"Is this the same man who was adamant about having me out of the mansion the very first day I walked in?", she asked.

"Well, times change and so do opinions", he said, taking a bite of the roti. "Good food", he complimented her.

"So what else?" she asked.

"You have to tell me. What would I have apart from files folders and meetings" said Maan.

"Sasha", said Geet softly.

"What about her?", he asked.

"Oh you heard it", she said, suppressing a smile.

"You think Im deaf?", he asked.

"Ah well, I think you have selective deafness", she said, laughing.

"Thanks Geet", he said.

"So how is she? Do you like her?", she asked.

"She's fine and what makes you think I like her? Does it matter to you?", he asked, putting the spoon aside to look at her.

"Ah well, you know for quite sometime so I thought may be you like her. I have also heard that you trust her and you give her the most important of the projects to her. So you know'", she said, pausing.

"Kiara told you all this", he asked, point blank.

"Yeah", agreed Geet.

"Then did Kiara not tell you that I like Sasha's work and that's where the buck stops. I don't like her, meaning I don't have any special interest in her and I don't think I would ever have", he clarified.

"I see", she said and did not speak anything.

"Does it affect you, me liking her or not liking her?", he asked.

She looked at him and smiled and said, "Is it your turn to ask obvious questions now?", and winked.

He smiled and nodded, having understood what she meant.

"I made fruit cream too", she said, as he got up to wash his hand.

"Nice", he said, "But I've already eaten too much. The food is awesome", he said.

"Can I hear something more Mr. Khurana?", she asked, winking.

"You are the world's greatest cook Geet", he said and asked her, "Anything else you wanna hear?"

"Lot of things, but I would adjust with this for the time being", she said and winked again.

Maan came back and sat on the chair opposite to her and watched her eat slowly. "Geet you are a very slow eater", he told her.

"Haan sab yahin kehte hain", she said. She finally finished her food and washed her hands. She came back And served fruit cream for the both of them.

"Yeh lijiye", she said nad handed over the bowl to him.

She took ehrs and was about to sit down on the chair when he told her "Geet,  not here. Come along". She quietly followed him and they finally landed up by the pool side. It was a fuill moon day and the sky was filled with the radiance of the moon. Geet looked at the sky for a long time and was disturbed when Maan spoke up.

"Did you tell Niharika that you are staying here?", he asked her as he took a bote of the fruit cream.

"Hmmm, she was very angry. I have to meet her tomorrow for dinner", said Geet, turning to look at Maan, "How is it?"

"Great!", he told her and continued eating it.

Geet finished hers too and they sat talking for a long time about what Geet should do in an internship and about all her friends and their internships. Maan listened to her patiently and contributed to the conversation every now and then. He told her to go sleep as it was getting late.

"Did you shift back to the mansion?", she asked, "I am scared to sleep alone in that mansion".

"Nothing is going to happen. Go and sleep happily", he told her.

"You come back to your bedroom in the mansion", she requested him.

"Geet, maine kahan na kuch nahin hoga. Jaake so jao. I have some work now. Once I'm done with this I'll decide where to sleep", he told her.

"Kya kaam hain?", she asked.

"Sasha se kuch discuss karna hain", he told her, opening his laptop.

"Ohhh", came Geet's reply.

"Geet zyaada mat socho", he told her, catching the indication of the "ohhh" in the voice.

"hmmm, okay before sleeping just text me in which bedroom you are in. In case I'm in trouble I'll come running", she told him.

"ok", he told her and continued to work. She was about to walk away when she stopped and said, "Good night Maan. Dream sweet".

"Yes Geet, and the same to you", he told her not looking from the laptop still. She walked a little distance towards the mansion and came back again.

"Phir kya hua?", he asked, without looking at her again.

"I was wondering. I was sleeping in the living room then how did I wake up on my bed?"

"Sleep walking Geet", he told her.

"No, I don't have that habit", she said. "Did you by any chance?" and stopped. Maan took a deep breath and looked up from the laptop. She looked away. He got up, walked towards her, and examined her for sometime while she looked everywhere but at him.

"I carried you to your bedroom Geet. Anyhting else?" he asked. She looked at him shocked.

He shut her mouth to a close and said, "Go now and sleep". Before she could say, anything Maan's phone rang and Geet said, "Lo aa gayi girl friend ka phone".

Maan looked at the phone and Geet peeped in too, to see who it was but could not see.

"You're right", he said and answered the call.

Alright, That's it for now... Thanks for all the wonderful comments...!!!!

Precap: He pulled her towards him and adjusted her hair behind her. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜²πŸ˜²

Soumya

Edited by pickle6586 - 12 years ago
shweta1491 thumbnail
omg me first...
awesome part...full of maneet...
convo is just mind blowing...
and precap sounds very interesting...

Edited by shweta1491 - 12 years ago
febinyusuff thumbnail
Yaya.. i checked at the right time ...

Awesome honey.. loved to see Maaneet moments after looong time...

Hope this time akkadu Maan won't let her go...

Please continue soon.

Edited by febinyusuff - 12 years ago
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
nice part...

like the way they converse...

they both know how the other feels...n there lies the trick or rather their comfort level with each other...

continue soon...
tanvi04 thumbnail
superb one but nw eagerly waiting for maan confession continue soon