Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
pickle6586 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
HEllo Everyone.,

Here is the next update.

Chapter 45

"Bye Daadima good night", he said and hung up, before she could even continue any further.

Kiara and Daadima laughed their lives out after hanging up. "I am loving it", said Daadima.

"Oh yes, so am I", said Kiara. She immediately called up Dev-Nt and filled in NT with the news, who smiled all along the conversation.

When her husband asked her what she kept smiling for, she simply said, "Love makes Life Beautiful" and left the room to change, leaving a puzzled and confused Dev behind.

It was not only Maan's brother Dev, who was confused even Geet's brother Brij, was. He had not received a call from Geet after she joined her internship. Moreover, what shocked him was the alert he got. Once Geet swiped her credit card in Delhi, Brij got an alert on his phone, stating the bill amount, place, and time of swipe. He wondered why Geet was out at this time of night and that too in a place far away from Niharika's home. He doubted if this girl was up to some mischief. He decided to call her the next day and find out. It was better he kept a watch on her, else their grandmom would make their lives miserable if Geet ended up doing something they were not ready or prepared for or never accept and agree.

Geet had walked into her bedroom to change since Maan was on phone. When she came out she did not find him and she looked around for him. She called him on his cell phone and her call was waiting. She understood he was still talking on phone. She went back into her bedroom and lied down thinking about how her day went. She thought of everything she had to do the next morning. She set an alarm, sent a good night message to Maan, and slept off.

Maan had read her message and replied, "Good night and sleep tightJ". He went to sleep too.

Geet smiled and opened her eyes slowly. Well, the Morning started well for Geet. What could go wrong when the love of your life stood in front of you, smiling, and calling out your name lovingly? She saw Maan there. She woke up and smiled at him.

"Maan aap?", she asked, siting up on her bed.

"Haan, jogging jaa rahan hoon aur mujhe company chahiye", he said, "get ready. You have exactly 15 minutes", he said and walked out of her room. He was in the lawn when Geet came running. She stopped in front of him, panting.

"I cant understand you and my best friend. What fun do you people get by getting up early in the morning and running on the roads?", she asked, angrily, slightly rubbing her eyes.

"It gives you energy throughout the day, Geet. C'mon now", he said.

"Energy? Main kya karu energy leke. Mere paas bahut hain. Main waise bhi de sakti hoon", she said and turned away.

"Tuo kya chahiye?", he asked.

"If I come for a jog with you what do I get?", she asked, smiling mischievously.

"What do you want?", he asked.

"What can you give?", she asked, with a lopsided smile.

"Maan Singh Khurana is my name. I can get you whatever you want. Just ask and you'll have it all", he said, arrogantly.

She smiled and said, "I don't need it all. I just need one answer to one of my questions".

"Cool! I'll answer it. Lets jog first", he said.

"No stepping back on your words, after the jog", she said, wanting to confirm.

"Like I said, Maan Singh Khurana naam hain mera", he said, with pride again.

"Okay lets go", she said.

They jogged for half hour and Geet was already tired. She sat down on the grass mid-way and screamed, "Mujhse nahin hota yeh sab. Bas ab ho gaya jogging".

"Hmmm", he said, rolling his eyes.

"So ready for the question?", she asked, panting heavily and grabbing the bottle of water.

"Hmmm", he said, wiping away the sweat on his shoulders.

"If under inevitable circumstances you had to marry someone, who would it be?", she asked, softly.

Maan rolled his eyes, "Geet, I answered this a lot of times before. I am not marrying anyone", he said, getting up.

"Maan, I said under inevitable circumstances so tell me", she said.

"I dunno", he said, "Lets go home".

"Sasha?", she asked with a puzzled face.

"No Geet", he screamed.

"Maan tell na", she requested.

"I said I dunno", he repeated again.

"Maan, is there no woman whom you would propose to even if the world is not coming to an end?", she asked.

Maan took a deep breath and looked at Geet, who smiled at him and shook her head, gesturing him to answer the question. He looked away. She held out her hand for him to help her stand up.

He ignored it.

"Maan, you don't like any woman at all?", she asked, still holding her hand out.

"No", he said, softly.

"No one's affected you even an inch?", she asked, still in the same position.

Maan did not answer his question. His temper was rising. His eyes grew red out of anger.

"Maan", she said and before she could say a word, Maan held her hand and pulled her rashly. She got up with a jerk and tried hard balancing herself. She looked at him shocked and scared.

He silenced "Maan, I'" and her.

"Shut up Geet. What did you want to know, who affects me? The answer is you Geet and no one else".

"Maan mazak", she said and paused.

"Shhh Geet. As I said, it has to be you, Geet, and no one else. If any woman has made an affect on me, it is you", he said and stopped. He moved away and walked away from her.

Geet stood there shocked and Maan's alarm rang so loudly that Maan came back to reality again.

"What was that?", he thought, looking around. He closed his eyes in relief and thought, "That was a dream?"

Geet, too, on the other hand got up with the loud ringing on her phone.

"Kaun hain subeh subeh.", she thought trying to search for her phone on her bed with her eyes closed. Finally when her eyes held like something that felt like a phone she grabbed it and answered the call.

Her eyes automatically fell open, when she heard her brother's voice on the other side.

"Veerji good morning", she said.

"Later. First tell me what you were doing outside at around 11pm yesterday?", he asked, seriously. Geet could not understand how her brother knew she was out. "Does he have any spies behind me?" she wondered. Has veerji appointed Maan to spy on me. No one else knows that we were out", she thought.

"Geet", he screamed.

"Veerji main Niharika ke saath bahar gayi thi. Bahut din ho gaye na", she said, softly, praying to her Babaji that Brij would not realize she was lying.

"Itti raat ko gayi thi bahar, aur woh bhi uski ghar se itti door? Dhimaag kharaab hain kya teri?", he screamed.

"Veerji uski office paas hi hain. Isiliye mere kaam khatam ho ne ke baad main wahan chali gayi", she said, shivering.

"Listen to me carefully. DO not do anything that would make me want to call you back here and kill you. Mark my words Geet. Just because I gave you permission does not mean I have changed", he screamed.

"Yes Veerji. Aaj se kahin bahar nahin jaungi, raat ko", she said, shivering. Brij hung up angrily and Geet still wondered how Brij knew where she was.

Brij's wife asked him, "Why dint you tell her that you received an alert about her credit card swipe?"

"If I tell her, she is going to be careful when she swipes her card next time. I won't be able to keep track then. So I dint tell her. And you will not tell her or anyone in the house", he said and looked at her. She nodded and walked away.

Maan still sat on his bed confused with his changing emotions. He had dreamt of a woman for the first time. He had told her that she affected him, in his dream. That was a big thing for him. He was only used to dreaming about his Daadima and no one else. That too, about his Daadima scolding him for being workaholic and today he dreamt of a woman other than his Daadima and he was not scolding her nor was she scolding him, instead he was indirectly telling her, he likes her and is affected by her.

"I'll go mad someday", he thought, getting out of bed. "What is she doing to me?"

He walked into the bathroom and freshed. He was about to pull out his shoes to go for jogging but stopped.

"No, no jogging. Kahin sapna sach ho gaya tuo?", he wondered.

Geet on the other hand wondered, "Veerji ko kaise pata chala. Kash yeh sach nahin sapna ho".

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† That's it for now... have fun and take care...!!!!!!

Soumya

Edited by pickle6586 - 12 years ago
mishti4maan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
me first!!!!!!!!!!!! omg jsut catched up with the whole ff. this is amazing!! i am really liking it. ooh geet in lots of trouble! not good 😭 i want maan to realise his feelings soon !! :) but i want him to go thru a test as well to get her. cos geet has went thru a test herself!!Edited by mishti4maan - 12 years ago
poongs123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Wonderful upadte so maan is realising his feelings for geet πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ let both understan soon dear me waiting eagerlyπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by poongs123 - 12 years ago
-bansi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wonderful update soumya...!!
oopss...brij gettin the alert of geet using the credit card...n late night...!! 😲 😲
bechari phas gayi...!! ...
while maan dreaming of geet...waise mujhe bhi pehle yahi laga tha k it was real...n it turned out to b a dream...πŸ˜†
loved it..!!
cont soon..!! πŸ˜›
Edited by -bansi- - 12 years ago
mons_mb thumbnail
πŸ€—πŸ‘
πŸ€—πŸ‘
thank you for the update πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
ChanandlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
super duper dashing update 
kash the dream cums true 
this brij is too conservative 
continue soon
shweta1491 thumbnail
wow...
love the update...
maan having dream abt geet...wooohooo...
cont soon...
keenu_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
ossum part dear
great one
so it is dream
hope it is true dear 
we loved to see one day
so brij is knowing about her great !!
so we can see his dream true dear anytime
hope in next update we can