Opposites Attract- maaneet ff thread # 2

sanjeevani09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago

Opposites Attract

CHARACTER SKETCH-

Maan Singh Khurana: Age- 25yrs, looks- HOT....girls drool over him. Angry young man. Hottest bachelor in town. MD of khurana Empire...widespread business empire.  Perfectionist. Wants things to go his way. Resides in delhi but keeps travelling too for meetings. work is his life.loner and has minimum friends...maintains distance. Only weakness daadi,just cant say no to her. His various facets wud be elaborated as and when required in the track.

Geet Handa: Age- 20yrs, doing her graduation..2nd yr. Looks- breathtakingly beautiful,flawless glowing beauty wid lovely curls. Lives in Hoshiyarpur wid her loving family. Bubbly girl full of never dying energy. Kind hearted ,sweet,chirpy and can talk anytime wid anyone and period of time. Wants to stand apart from others be it studies, career or family life. She has the drive to achieve. Can make friends wid anyone and anywhere.

story so far

Daadi has tricked maan into marrying geet. post marriage they concede to live different lives in the same house posing as happily married to daadi owing to her old age and health. geet forms great bonding with the khurana family and is studying in college completing her graduation. she has good friends who take her thru various aspects of life.
maan was initially oblivious to geet's presence but is slowly getting attracted towards her. he has his own past baggages which inhibit him from moving forward which wil be disclosed further in the story.

story moves with how maan and geet get attracted towards each other.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
wow congrats for the new thread !!!update sooon ....
---nishu--- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
me too ready to read more on this new thread
best of luck
sanjeevani09 thumbnail
      PM LIST 
 --ANGEL-- _G1234_
  • 9n9i9s9h9u9  Aashi_saphire  abinash079  abisamratgunjan  Acharya10  ada_angel  aditiwalia56  alu5123  ambbiha  ambeern  amzu32  anshimanshi anuandavi  bluedreamz953  blueopal  butterfly.tanu  christshospital  chubzy  cue1  cute-aly  cutee987  cyum321  divareena  DJ_Apurva  Dreamy_Mystique  fizza25  gagsy  gangesegb  GEETOdhaniLover  geett  gunjar  Hajra95Love  heermeher  Hina.khanxxx  hinal_maaneet  honeygrape  Ilovemsk  imaastha  indepgal  izzazubr  jazzerette  Jommmm  josh.pooja  kahkashansakina  kasturi11  kawaii_geet  khansangel  khwaishfan  kkaavvyyaa  komlika  Krishnaluv94  LadyArwen  LAXMI005  love_lavnya
  •  lovelycutietedy
  • Maaneet_09  maaneetkhurana  maanetsangel  maaniac  maaniqra  MaanKiGeet...  maanluvsgeet  maanmania  maansee  maansi007  maanujaanu  mansijani21  marzia  mechantefille  megh_piyashi  mishtib  mishtidoi  mishtikhurana  Miss-Riz  mrk_1  myedward12  mystique_girl  nahtani88  Nav2010  nazsij  nehavashi  niharika_87  Nik.freebird  padamjot  PaintedSky  paponecon  pinku33  podapulleh  prathyusmiling  preethia  puth  Radhika Shah  rakshi_aggarwal  ridhisidhi  ridhz21  ringme  rsroopali  Saams  sakadafi  Sameenaas  sanjulee  seemamary  shah10  Shalve  sharmake11  shivikasavvy  sindu555  SiniHanda  siroilily  sldeeps  smrithi1234  sona-rai  sonali_N  spvd  star_777  suba2011  sukanyaangel  surbhijn106  Swaatii  sweetkj  sweetshab  syedah  tanya_vi  teju2292  TinkJia  tvfond  udayaparna  Vaidhumom  vanility  varshakhedekar  vibhutip  XXXYYYZZZ  zaara2212
  •  zeeenu
  •  

Edited by sanjeevani09 - 13 years ago
    sanjeevani09 thumbnail

PART 23

He went to study as he had some international calls to make. Daadi assured him geet is sleeping with her and he needn't worry.  

Maan finished his work late. It was 12.30. he came to daadi's room just to check in before he went to bed. He slowly opened the door, it was dark. He walked upto daadi touched her forehead and caressed her cheeks. Daadi the most precious thing in his life. They had been thru all high and lows together. She had been the pillar holding the khurana family together. Maan left a sigh and turned to leave. he turned back to see daadi was sleeping alone. He strained his eyes and looked for geet on the bed in darkness. She was not there.

Maan was about to leave when he thought he saw some light glowing in the terrace. He walked to the terrace and he saw geet sitting there with her laptop. She had kept her laptop on the table and was sitting on the floor working intently. Maan came to her. He made some noise so as to not startle her but she was too engrossed to catch his footsteps.Geet.She looked up and was frightened by his voice.

Relax its me. Tum yahan kya kar rahi ho?

Vo mein apna assignment complete kar rahi hu.

Pehle kyu nahi kiya? Itni raat ko yahan baith k kyu kar rahi ho.

Oh kal hi mila tha, aj karna tha par aj mein ja nahi saki. Group assignment hai kal submit karna hai. So' abhi karna parega. Vaise bhi pantaloons ko har week assignment dena hota hai vo bhi out of syllabus. She sighed.
    Pantaloon?

My proff. Vo apni trouser adjust karte hai puri class, actually waist loose hota hai and old style narrow ones..so he was called patloon so we modified it to pantaloon.. she giggled.

Maan ' finish ho gaya? Tum room mein ja k kar lo.

Just then her phone rang. Nuts abhi mere bheje k bahar hai mein parh rahi hu na. graph solve hote hi tujhe phone karti hu. Mujhe parhne de.
    Geet ' sorry vo ek jagah hum attuck gae hai. Hum dono ko samajh nahi aa raha. That's y the phone. Aur mein yahan baithi hu kyunki daadi ko dekh saku. Din mein unke sath time bitana jaruri tha aur abhi thore der mein daadi ko medicine deni hai.

Maan ' kya graph hai?

Geet ' aap help karoge?

He sat down near geet on the floor. He looked at the assignment geet explained the whole topic. He liked her animated talks the way she moved her hand in air, when she wud blink continuously. Her voice was fading at times, he just cudnt listen to her as he became engrossed in her movements. He broke out of her magical presence, read her work and started explaining the whole concept. He took the laptop on his legs for easier access as every time he moved his hand to scroll his hands wud brush hers. He was getting distracted. Geet asked her doubts in between.  He gathered she was intelligent.
    His decision to move the laptop on his lap proved to be worst. Atleast then their hands were grazing nw when geet wud try todo something on the laptop her hands grazed his stomach at the sides' he was getting slow torture for him. He closed his eyes drew his senses together and focussed his attention on the laptop.

Ultimately he explained it all to geet and she was fast with the calculations to complete the assignment.

As she derived the final answer and completed the project she was brimming with happiness. She moved both her hands across his neck and gave him a hug and she excitedly squealed thank u. finally I did it.
    Maan was sitting near her, due to the position their bodies were separate for maan's relief.Geet hugged him just to say thank u. These few months with the mixed gang.. Including yash and romeo, geet had become free with boys. Her awkwardness with the opposite sex had diminished. The way they behaved together had reduced the so called dnt touch me type behaviour geet initially had. Geet was taking maan too in the same spirit. She initially hesitated whenever yash or romeo wud sit near her or just give her a pat she wud get goosebumps. But with time she had learnt a lot she wud even share her food and play with them.Nuts had a major role in this she told her to have her sixth sense open for men..thats the best way to sense them girl not to avoid all of them. 

Geet was over enthusiastic as she didn't expect to complete her assignment but she did it.

Geet ' yippee' im relieved. I will submit it tomorrow morning

Maan ' kal tum college jaogi?

Geet ' thore der k liy. Kyu?

Maan ' actually I have a meeting tomorrow at 12. Can u stay with daadi for 2 hrs. I will be back then

Geet ' oh no probs. Actually I was planning to go only to submit the assignment at 8 and will be back by 10. I wanted to ask u if u cud be with daadi then.

Maan smiled ' well no prob. Tum time se aa jaogi?

Geet ' yeah. fir aap pure din bhi office mein rah sakte ho mein rahungoi daadi k paas.

Maan got up to leave.

Geet ' thanks a lot.  

PLZZZ do comment... nw they have started noticing each other hope u all r getting what u wanted   

Edited by sanjeevani09 - 13 years ago
    kahkashansakina thumbnail
    Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
    Awesome update
    pls cont soon              CONGRATAS 4 NEW THREAD
    Edited by kahkashansakina - 13 years ago
    awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeee update
    congrats for the new thread !:D
    riyaanu87 thumbnail
    Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
    yippy new thread... congrates sanjuπŸ‘
    Sameenaas thumbnail
    Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
    Woohoo πŸ₯³ [:D/]πŸ₯³ [:D/]πŸ₯³!!!CONGRATULATIONS!!!
    for 2nd thread..... I think we shud celebrate.... Its party time πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰
    Update was superb... Luvd the way Maan helped her in the project.... Happy to c them coming close....
    Pantaloons!!!hehehee.... That was a nice one!!!
    But I wud still prefer Geet to remain innocent in some ways....
    U write too good...awesome!!!!
    Eagerly
    waiting for next part... Cont soooonEdited by Sameenaas - 13 years ago