Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakadafi thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
That was a beautiful update.  I really like the understanding you showed between them.  Finally some progress.  The silent yet mischevious food war was very well put.  Brilliant update!

Continue soon...
krati5 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
tht ws a awesome update dear... love it
chsweety22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
please continue soon if possible
jazzerette thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Loved the update. You wrote the dining table scene real well. Maan's gesture to give Geet his mom's kangan was very touching.
SoIWasSaying thumbnail
this was a super update

zeeenu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
updaaattteee pleaseee
123pritha thumbnail
awesome update
continue soon plzzz
sanjeevani09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 7

PART 33

It has been three weeks to karvachauth. Geet seemed quite occupied in her own thoughts. Maan wished to talk to her at times but hesitated due to his action on that day. He thought geet has still not forgiven him and that's y is not making any sort of communication with him. She always seemed in some other land.

Breakfast table

Three of them were having breakfast together. It was late than geet's usual time.

She sat there in a pink suit nibbling one paratha for past 15min.

Daadi ' geet aap kha kyu nahi rahi hai? Kab se ek paratha finish nahi kiya.

Maan was also seeing her fumble.

Nahi daadi. Mein nikalti u mein late ho jaungi. She hurriedly got up, picked up her bag hanging on the chair and started leaving.

Maan ' breakfast finish kar lo Geet. Tumne kuch khaya nahi.

Geet ' mujhe bhook nahi. Mein late bhi ho rahi hu.

She walked out.

Daadi ' aj kal yahi ho raha hai. Past 1 week se dekh rahi hu. Na kuch khati hai na bolti hai. Apni duniya mein hai. Dekho 2 days se college bhi late jati hai. She never missed her classes earlier.

Aapne pucha nahi?

Indirectly pucha to bas yuhi kah diya. Something is bothering her Maan aap puchiye na.

Hhhmmm. # kaise batau daadi vo mujhse naraz hai. #

It was dinner time.

Daadi ' geet meine aapse kaha thana aaj Maan ki cousins aa rahe hain London se.

Geet ' daadi mein bhul gayi thi. Kab aengi vo?

Aaj late nite. Kavya aur Kabir Maan k maasi k bache hai. Kavya is very fond of maan. Maan is his usual. Family se kata hua. But as they were darlings of bahurani he tolerates all her nuisances when she comes here.

Geet ' hhhmm. Thik hai mein khayal rakhungi.

Daadi ' maan is close only to two of his cousins. They live in NY. Both are completing their studies that's y they haven't met u. Maan ne to aapko bataya hoga.

Geet ' haan'she said hesitantly.

Vo hamesha apke study room mein rahti hai. Aap vo room thora adjust karna hoga. Just for 2 weeks. Books thora arrange kar dijiye. ek wardrobe empty hai na? aap jab kah de to nakul sheets etc uske pasand k dal dega. Wo log aaj late nite flight se aa jaenge.

Kaun aa raha hai daadi? Maan asked as he entered the room.

Aap dono to bilkul bhool jaate hai. Meine dono se kaha tha kavya aur kabir aa rahe hai.

Maan ' ok daadi. Par room ka kya hai?

Daadi ' maan vo hamesha aapke bagal waale room me rahti hai. Aap jaante hai na use. Aap 2 weeks geet k books apne room mein adjust kar lijiye.

He looked at geet. She was expressionless again in some other world.

Mujhe problem nahi hai daadi but geet'

I have no problem. Mein abhi shift kar dungi.

Kitna time hi lagega. Sirf books to hatane hai. Mein abhi nakul ko bhej deti hu.

Nahi they spoke simultaneously. They were just not books but all of Geet's belongings in that room.

Geet ' mein kar lungi.

Maan ' mein help kar dunga. Aap Nakul ko baad mein bhejna cleaning k liye.

They hurried thru the dinner and reached the room before daadi gave any instruction to nakul.

Maan ' I can help u.

Geet ' koi jarurat nahi. Mein kar lungi. She went to her room and came back with a heap of clothes.

Maan opened the door to his dressing room.

Jaldi batao kahan rakhu. Heavy hai. She was tripping. Maan hesitated in holding her so he forcibly took one stack of clothes from her and kept it in one of the wardrobes.

Mein yahan settle karta hu. Tum aapne kapre le ke aao.

Geet ' magar'

Maan ' varna daadi aa jaegi. Mein rakh lunga tum jao. he said firmly so thats she agrees for his help. 

He arranged all her dresses neatly. Emptied another one of his wardrobes for her. She went on bringing her dresses and dumping them in a suitcase there. He took out all of them and put them on hangers. She stood there with her hands on her hips watching him arrange one of her salwar kameez on the hanger. Then he searched for the matching dupatta in the suitcase and adjusted it to the hanger.

Ye matching lagana chor k jaldi karenge to better hoga.

dnt try to tell me ki kaise karna hai. Tum yahan la k rakh do mein dump nahi kar sakta tumhari tarah. I will arrange as I wish. Go y dnt u bring ur books and arrange them in the cupboard in the room. Let me work here.

She stomped out of the room.

At the end he arranged all her dresses neatly in a proper order in the wardrobe and meanwhile geet arranged her books. They were both tired.

Geet opened the other room for nakul to arrange and came back to his room. She changed and dashed to the bed leaving his space. Maan was working on the laptop on the couch.

After an hour or so she felt that the lights were switched off. She turned towards his side to find him not there.

She switched on the bedside lamp, maan was sleeping on the couch. The couch was small for his height. His legs were falling off it. She was perplexed by his behavior. Earlier he had always slept on the bed with her so y is he not sleeping here?

He is avoiding me'naah' I dnt think so. He arranged my clothes but may be that days incident is still hurting him. Bhut guilty feel kar raha hai. But meine to maaf kar diya aur bhul bhi gayi.

She went back to sleep. Her mobile started vibrating. She read the id her face dropped. Annoyingly she received the phone it was past 12. She kept the phone near her ear for few minutes and then kept it on the bed side table. The phone was still on the call as it used to blink after sometime. Geet rolled in the bed, she cudnt sleep. After half n hour or so she picked the phone cut the call and turned to sleep.

As she was settling in bed she saw maan took a turn and his blanket dropped on the floor. She got up went to the couch. He was sleeping peacefully but his body was all crooked trying to adjust in the couch. She picked up the blanket, spread it over him. She looked at him for few moments. He looked so calm and innocent. She smiled. Kharoos uthega to fir gussa dikhaega. Sote hue kitna pyara lag raha hai.

short and sweet. plzzz do comment😍

PRECAP

Kavya ' by the way y do u wear such night dress. They are so childish. I expected some sexy lingerie for bhai's wife.

Edited by sanjeevani09 - 13 years ago
keenu_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wow it is beautiful...make mann to relaise that she have forgiven him...and to say in serial we wont see nay his sibilings 
here we r meeting many people omg...dont no still hw many r there...
jst loving this ...hope soon mann may confront abt his past...
heermeher thumbnail
why is geet so lost in this part i think kavya is definetely gg to hurt geet

so atlast they will share the room