Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Where is update i m eagerly waiting 4 it and i hope its more of MAANEET
pleaseee pleaseee update soon
sanjeevani09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 7

PART 32

She stopped before entering the mansion to control her panting. She was breathless due to her running and fear. She fumbled with her dupatta to cover up the damage. She removed the end tucked by her waist and readjusted it to cover the hanging cloth of her lehenga. Thankfully he didn't tear the inner lining. It was the saving grace or her legs would have been visible. She took in few deep breaths and entered the mansion from the back door and slowly sneaked into her room.

She ripped the dupatta off her waist and dropped it omn the bed. She touched the skirt, tears rolled down her cheeks. She entered the washroom and splashed some cold water on her face. She looked at her red face in the mirror above, her breath had yet not stabilized, her lips were trembling. She looked at her hands they were trembling. She shut her eyes as the whole scene flashed into her mind like clips. His hoarse words were echoing in her ears. She was perplexed by his behavior. He had shocked her. She had never seen him so angry whatsoever she had done in the past 8 months.

She was deep in her thoughts when her mobile started ringing.

So how was it?? U know I was so hungry'and yash uuff and I did as u told me to do. All the rituals. It was difficult to sneak to the mandir to meet him but it was fun too. Yash gave me a ring today. I bet u told him for the gift naa... thanks kiddo u r a gem. Im so happy today. He proposed and I was like surprised I didn't expect it. I was so shocked. Geet y r u not saying anything? U knew he will propose?

No I just asked him to give u something special different from usual. Her voice was cracked. Congratulations.

Geet kya hua? Saru ne kuch kah diya?

Nahi' she broke into sobs.

Geet bata na'

Geet told meera all that happened.

Bol how can he be so insensitive. He pounded over me like a tiger. Sniff'y did he do this? We were at the distance was better for me. Atleast he didn't hurt me then.

Geet kya bol rahi hai? Akhir vo kuch bola to'

Ye bolna hai meer ya meri jaan lena?

Geet tune bhi to use koi thik baat nahi boli'

Tu meri dost hai ya uski?

Kiddo meri baat samajh. Mein tumhare problem solve karna chahti hu barhana nahi. Dono aspects dekhne ki koshish kar. First Tune use kabhi nahi bataya ki log kya kehte hai to fir use help kyu expect karti hai. Second potency ki baat bolegi to koi aadmi pagal ho jaega. This is a very sensitive issue geet tumne yuhi jo muh me ayaa bak diya. Kisika bhi ego hurt hoga na and tera akdoo ke to naak pe gussa hota hai tune bola tha.

Teri baat sahi hai, par mera lehenga barbad kar diya usne.

That's what is interesting geet, he was angry on impotency issue was natural but see he doesn't want to hear of ur shadi. He was so angry that he ripped ur lehenga matlab vo thora to feel karta hai tere liye geet.

Chal mein tujhse baad mein baat karti hu. Mujhe niche jaana hai.

Chal fir cheer up. Smile kar. Aur akdoo is baar hath lagae to jor se daatna. But think about what I have told u.

Geet kept the phone and thinking and analyzing the whole situation started changing her dress and jewelry.

She entered maan's room. It was unexpectedly dark. She always made a point that a small light was always on so that she cud walk thru the room easily. She entered the room and stumbled in the dark. Immediately a lamp was put on. Maan was sitting on the couch at one end and had switched on the lamp near him on hearing her stumble. He looked at geet. She had changed into a red sari. He turned his face away from her when she stood there frozen staring at him. As he looked away she started walking towards the door.

Geet. Was all he cud say in a sad tone. She continued to walk. A hand rose between her and the door. She stepped back and he just came in front of her and took a deep breath.

Please 2 minutes. Maan singh khurana was fumbling for words today.

Geet felt a lump choking her. She stood there slowly lowering her gaze to the ground. He raised his eyes to see her face. He cud see the hurt he has caused. She had tried her best to conceal the pain in her eyes with usage of fresh kohl streak. Lipstick was light, her nath which had been teasing him from start was now gone. She looked simple yet beautiful but pained. He was the cause of her pain that tore him from within.

She saw his knuckles were bleeding. She flinched at the sight.

Im sorry. He said in firm and low tone.

This was the first time geet had heard him say sorry to anyone... and he had said please earlier. These words never existed in his dictionary she thought.

She said nothing and stood there for him to leave her way.

He raised a small box for her. This is for u. plzz take it.

A please again. She was hearing it fine she thought.

What's this?

Keep it. He held her hand and kept it in her palm. She opened the box, it had a pair of gold bangles. She took them in her hand and was about to say something.

There was a knock and the door opened. It was Kiya. Both turned immediately and composed themselves.

Kiya ' ahem' so did I disturb u people? Change of dress? Ahha. She whispered in geet's ears.

But maan heard it clearly.

They exchanged a glance and Geet started to leave. He slid the box out of her hand as she walked out.

She played with the bangles as she walked down the stairs. She was looking gorgeous in red chiffon sari with little sequins work in gold. She was wearing the diamond necklace set and nothing more. Daadi pulled her by her arm and took her to a nearby room.

Where did u get these bangles? Maan ne dekha nahi na isse?

Kyu daadi? Wo maan'.

Maan is very possessive about these bangles. Wo kisiko touch bhi nahi karne deta. Uski ma ka hai. Uske jaane k baad maan ne uski har cheez sambhal k rakhi hai.

Daadi maan ne mujhe ye diya.

Sach. Aap sach bol rahe ho na beta. The old woman's eyes were teary. Maan ne pehli baar itna positive response diya hai aapke liye. Geet he cares for u.

Nahi daadi bas yu hi de diya hoga. Wo aaj gift nahi laye to thora embarrassed honge to. She tried to pacify daadi

Geet aise mein maan kuch bhi dete par ye bangles nahi.

Jab Dev and NT ki shadi hui to maan ko meine bahurani ki jewelery se kuch dene ko kaha. Maan man gaye aur kafi saari jewelery NT ko de diya. par NT ne saari jewelry ko outdated bol k exchange kar diya. Maan jewelers' se fir se purchase kar k saari pieces le to aye par fir kissi ko nahi dene k liy kaha. Mujhe bhi bhut dukh hua tha. Usme kafi saari khandani jewelery thi.

Aur ye bangle bhut special hai. She touched the round gold kangan type bangles on which flowers were carved and at the end there were two elephant heads. Each eye of the elephant was a tiny diamond. The bangles were not as costly as the jewelry geet had but daadi knew it was the costliest to the heart.

These bangles were maan's gift to bahurani when he had got his first cheque from Khurana Empire. He was still in college I had asked him to do some work on a project for me in office and had given him a cheque. It was his first assignment and his first pay cheque too. Out of that money he bought this for bahurani. She loved these and wore it on all special occasion. Maan always cherished these as her touch. Beta ye pahen lo. She lifted geet's hand and kept them in her hand. Usne tumko diya to iska matlab wo tumko value karta hai and believes in you.

Daadi wiped her tears. Mein bahar ja rahi hu jaldi aa jaiye. She walked out leaving behind a confused Geet. # ye tiger singh khurana mujhe pagal kar dega. Kabhi kharoos ho jaata hai kabhi emotional. Meer ne thik kaha he cares. She gazed at the bangles. Sorry bhi bola. Pata nahi kya karu. Babaji batao na'aapne problem diya hai ab solution bhi batao na. #

This was where they were opposites. Maan was extreme in his decision; if someone hurts him he would never accept an apology or forgive the person. Even if in some condition he does then also there was no scope for relation. Here Geet was contemplating on forgiving him. She could forgive people if they seemed genuine.

Geet tried to compose herself to face the new taunts of the guest. She plastered a smile and started walking out. She looked at the bangles and put them in her hands.

As soon she walked out in the hall everyone's eyes turned towards her.

Tanvi ' y did u change?

Bari daadi ' aaj kal ki larkiyo ko to kuch kahana hi fisool hai. Kuch sunti hi nahi.

NT ' geet ko heavy dress aur kapro aur jewelery ki aadat nahi hai na.

Geet listened silently and stood there.

Kiya ' to yahan aake to daal le. Humare yahan HP jaisa nahi chalega. Koi chota town to hai nahi jo kuch bhi pahen liya.

Meine kaha change karne ko. A firm voice came from back. So it was maan entering the hall. No one said a single word and started adjusting on the table in pairs.

Tanvi tried to manage ' vo usne itna sundar lehenga change kar liya na bas wahi kah rahe the.

Maan ' hhhmm. Turned to geet ' ye saari achi hai. Simple is always better.

Geet was amazed at his casualness.

Maan had changed into a simple kurta. His hair was wet, he took bath after geet left. The cold shower had let the turmoil cool down. 

Daadi ' maan aapne abhi bath liya? Thand lag jaegi.

Maan ' nahi daadi mein thik hu.

Daadi asked everyone to sit for dinner. Geet saw everyone sat in pairs and nakul had set just one plate between two seats. She gathered everything quickly. # She had to avoid this, she knew well maan wud definitely create some problem. He may refuse to eat with her. And I too don't want to eat with him. Kharoos. Kaun khaega iske saath? #

Daadi mujhe kuch acha nahi lag raha hai. Tabiyat thik nahi. Mein baad mein kha lungi.

Maan ' kuch kha lo varna tabiyat aur kharab ho jaegi.

All eyes were fixed on them. No one had ever seen maan behave in such caring way with anyone. Even those few words were too much compared to maan's usual behavior.

Geet still hesitated as she knew maan was not understanding the situation. Truly he wasn't.

Maan pulled the chair on one side next to his head of family position for geet. #geet ' is ullu ko maalum nahi ki apne pair pe kulhari maar raha hai. Apna aur mera dono ka scene banaega. Gayi bhains pani mein ab to chair bhi de raha hai. Ab bhugto.#

Geet sat on the chair frowning a little at him then plastering a fake smile. Maan proceeded to sit on his usual seat.

Daadi ' aap dono itne door baith k kaise khaoge? Chalo mein do plates lagva deti hu. She had her own hesitation on maan eating with geet. Moreover both had different tastes.

Bari daadi ' kyu savitri? Khane de na sath mein. Kuri tu apni chair maan k paas le ja aur baith ja sath mein. Ek din to pati patni sath khaye. Sath mein dekha nahi kabhi inhe.

Everyone was smirking at the sight. They all were expecting denial from maan. Such show of affection was not his forte.

To their surprise maan conceded and shifted his chair a bit so that geet's chair was adjusted to his left side. Nakul shifted the chair for geet and she sat. She looked at maan with suspicion. He was behaving a little too nicely like husband types. She thought he is really guilty that's y he is making so much efforts. She was thinking of forgiving him.

The plate was placed between them.

Daadi ' pahle sweet khilana. Ye rasam to mein shadi k baad bhi nahi kar payi thi. Chalo aaj ho jaegi.

Both moved their hands on the same kaju barfi. NT giggled.

NT ' veerji dono ek hi kha lo.

Maan observed how casually people were commenting without hesitation like they do always in his presence.

Maan gave geet the sweet. She took a small bite and handed the rest to his mouth. Her eyes said lo khao ab jhutta, bare aye the sath khane.

Get took the first piece of paratha and by mistake it fell in the bowl with karhi ( a tangy prep of dahi and gram flour) she hesitated first but then her evil side took over. Tangy for Maan was not good and that too paratha and karhi combo was worst. She lifted the bite up for Maan and gave him a cherry smile. Maan was surprised by the smile but didn't catch the mischief in her eyes. He took in the bite. He soon knew what the smile was all about. He swallowed in without giving any expression. Maan picked some rajma wrapped it in paratha and put it into her mouth.

They fed each other a few bites. Geet found worst combos for him and she knew well about his likes and dislikes so it was easier. With each bite Geet's enthusiasm was diminishing seeing no reaction from him. It was becoming a torture for him but he kept silent. After that Maan started repeating whatever she fed him with. This continued for few more minutes, then Geet called quits. She fed him with his liking palak paneer then he conceded by giving her paneer butter masala. They were coming to terms now.

When bari daadi commented on her again. Till now the silent war was not caught by anyone. They had found private war time in the crowd they both hated.

Geet meine suna tu parh rahi hai.

Tanvi ' haan biji. Parhti hai, kaam bhi karegi.

Geet ' ji mujhe age bhi parhana hai. Mein MBA karungi. Aur daadi aur Maan ko koi problem nahi hai.

Kiya ' job ki tumko kya jarurat. Maan is earning so well. tumko spend karne ko paise nahi deta ya tumko bhi accounts submit karne parte. She giggled and said. Ahh just joking geet, mein Mazak to kar sakti hu na.

Geet knew well it was a taunt and no joke. She was angry as she cud not reply now. She picked up 3 pieces of green chillies along with the cucumber raita and raised the bite for Maan. Maan was keenly observing everyone and didn't look at Geet. He spoke before taking the bite.

Better hai ki ye mujpe dependent nahi hogi apni har jarurat k liye. Sab mujpe hi dependent honge to kaise chalega. It wud be nice if she works.

Geet smiled at the answer. It was slapstick for each one. Now she remorsed at the bite she had made for him. She couldn't bring her hand back she had raised it near his mouth. Bringing back would draw everyone's attention.

Maan opened his mouth so there was no stepping back. All the mischief disappeared from her eyes she was hesitant for his reaction.

He flinched as he crushed the bite. He glared at Geet for a second, then tried to swallow as soon as possible.

#maan ' here I'm trying to protect her, fight for her and she is busy feeding me chillies. Wait woman u need a lesson#

Geet was busy looking at him when he made the next bite for her. He dipped the sweet in salt and lifted it but then he saw she was trying to shove kheer into his mouth with pleading eyes. He opened his mouth hesitantly fearing another prank from her. But it soothed his hot mouth. But Geet got her due in salty sweet. She smiled at his mischief. She was about to raise her hand to the glass of water on her side when Maan picked up the glass and took in a sip.

She made a baby face when he kept the glass on his side. She raised her hand across the plate and lifted the glass.

Kiya ' are ye kya combination hai itni costly diamond set k sath aisi cheap si kangan kyu pahani?

NT ' geet ko daadi itna gifts deti hai par Geet ko samajh hi nahi combination ki.

Geet looked at Maan his eyes were blood shot. His eyes were filled with pain. He blinked his eyes closed for 2 seconds and opened it, the pain was gone, all the mischiefs he was playing were gone, it had the usual stone expression barring view into his heart and mind. She had first time in so many months seen pain in his eyes. He didn't retort as he was hurt, trying to push away memories.

Geet ' mujhe yahi pasand hai. Aapko price tag pasand honge mujhe emotional value matter karta hai. mein jewelery pahanti hu price tag nahi. She moved her right hand on his left hand resting on his lap. She folded her hand over his and gave a squeeze over it. He looked at her, her head was raised high looking into eyes of kiya straight and confident. Her attitude said one more word and I will eat u.

He was more surprised at her confidence. The girl who was crying at the backyard as some people had taunted her was showing daredevil confidence here. What he didn't understand was that his presence was the inherent force driving her confidence.

They shared a glance at each other. She smiled at him, a reassurance that I will respect ur gift always. She slid back her hand. This gesture of touching his hand was I forgive u Mr Khurana.

my longest update... finally done.😊

comments plzzz

PRECAP -

they share the room

Edited by sanjeevani09 - 13 years ago
khansangel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
sanju its 5 am here ... 🀒🀒🀒 i dun knw how many time i have refreshed the page ... 
u said u will update soon ... πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• 

i m w8ng for so long but no UPDATE...*ANGEL CRYING* 😭😭😭 and now its so hard for me to keep my eyes opened ... πŸ₯± πŸ˜•πŸ€’
u ne mjhe DHOKA de diya SANJU ... πŸ˜‘

kawaii_geet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
oye...didn't knw me 2nd...phir tho agla post bekaar ho gaya...dun worry/...i'll edit itπŸ˜†

*edit*
ooo i luvd it...awesum update...luvd the way they played pranks on each other...
the way they stood up 4 each other...ohhh am in 7th heaven no...

precap...sharing room☺️
me waiting...

Edited by kawaii_geet - 13 years ago
khansangel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
do i have to tell u how was the UPDATE ???? πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²

IT WAS FREAKING AWESOME SANJU ...πŸ˜† πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘

A BIG HUG FOR U ...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

how beautifully u portrayed that a WIFE'S STRENGTH lies  in her HUSBAND ... πŸ‘ if he is with her she can fight with the whole world... πŸ€—πŸ€—

i love MEERA ...  β€οΈ she is simply a SWEETHEART ...  πŸ˜† she showed GEET the other side of the COIN... she is the perfect example of a TRUE FRIEND ... πŸ‘

These bangles were maan's gift to bahurani when he had got his first cheque from Khurana Empire. He was still in college I had asked him to do some work on a project for me in office and had given him a cheque. It was his first assignment and his first pay cheque too. Out of that money he bought this for bahurani. She loved these and wore it on all special occasion. Maan always cherished these as her touch. Beta ye pahen lo. She lifted geet's hand and kept them in her hand. Usne tumko diya to iska matlab wo tumko value karta hai and believes in you.

these line bought TEARS in MY EYES ...  πŸ˜­ my MAAN uuuffhhh !!!! i m so touched by his gesture ... ☺️ he gave his MOM KANGAN to GEET actually he showed GEET how much he RESPECT her by giving her the MOST PRECIOUS MEMORY of his MOM...😳😳

OMG !!! i m soo happy MAAN saved GEET from those BIT****🀬 question and DEFENDED her &made their mouths shut... he have showed GEET that he was sorry abt his behavior in his THE MAAN SINGH KHURANNA style ...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

i loved MAANEET DINNING fight ... πŸ˜† aawww mere MAAN ko chilli khila di ... 🀒 *ANGEL RAN AND GAVE MAAN FERRERO ROCHERE* 😳  the way they were fighting it was soo cute...  πŸ˜ƒa silent fight but it was more expressive than their TALKS ... ☺️ and the combinations they were making to tease each other was so hilarious ... πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

wow !!! GEET ne kia jawab dia un CHUDAILON ko ...🀬 how DARE they talk abt MAAN'S MOTHERS jewelry ...😑 mera to dil kar raha hai k kiya n NT k moun ko TOMATO ki tarhaan LAAL kar doun THAPD maar maar k ... 😑 πŸ˜‘MY MAAN was so hurt ... 😭😭😭 but i m so glad that GEET defended this time obviously she had her strength with her (MAAN) which made her answer back to those CHUDAILS ... πŸ˜† i m loving this GEET who stood up for her HUSBAND ... πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

NOW A BIG THANK U SANJU FOR THIS SPECTACULAR, AWESOME & LONGEST UPDATE TILL THIS DATE... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ AND I MUST THE BEST UPDATE OF THIS FF SO FAR ... πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

BIG SORRY for LATE comment actually padh to kal hi i thi per COMMENT abhi kar pai hn ... i m still busy in exams ... πŸ€’

HOLY COW !!! did u mean MAANEET sharing SAME ROOM ????😲😲😲sachiii MAAN N GEET in one room ... *ANGEL DANCING*

sanju UPDATE SOON now i can't WAIT ... πŸ˜‰

plzzz reply to the post ... πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by khansangel - 13 years ago
sanjeevani09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: khansangel

sanju its 5 am here ... 🀒🀒🀒 i dun knw how many time i have refreshed the page ... 

u said u will update soon ... πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• 

i m w8ng for so long but no UPDATE...*ANGEL CRYING* 😭😭😭 and now its so hard for me to keep my eyes opened ... πŸ₯± πŸ˜•πŸ€’
u ne mjhe DHOKA de diya SANJU ... πŸ˜‘

ab khush?
vrsharma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wovvv it's rellyyy gud. loved this part
kawaii_geet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
to be editedπŸ˜†

*edit*

Edited by kawaii_geet - 13 years ago