Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vikadesigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Loved chap 25, but geet is so innocent, not realizing that karan likes.,. oh me sad for him. cause we all knw that geet is going to fall for MAAN.... ,I so want to jealous maan... 
blueopal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hey  nice  update  dear............
i  don't  wanna  karan with  geet  as  couple....................only  friends..........
no  maan  in  this  part😕.....................wanna  maaneet  scenes..................looking  fwd........

siroilily thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks 4 d update . Pls wind up d date quickly . No maan in dis part.. i missed him so much 😭
nan_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
amazing FF
but no date with karan plzz
plzz do PM me next time
_G1234_ thumbnail
Nice update...NO maan...😭
pushpi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Heyy post the next chapter soon :-)
sanjeevani09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 7

PART 26

Yash and meera knew they were successful so now it was time for an official date.

Geet was very happy that day she had made good friends with karan. A new and different person, more mature than yash and romeo. She just didn't think of comparing him with maan. Maan was totally a different personality for her. Complicated.

She never knew her happiness would be short lived due to extreme planning of yash and meera.

Yash called karan ' bhai u didn't talk to meera at all. Didn't u like her? She was sad.

K ' no bro she was nice but u people were so engrossed that we cudnt talk.

Y ' u got bored?

K ' no geet is quite interesting. We had a chat. She is simple and lovely.

Y ' bhai u seem to be talking quite a bit about geet. So whats up?

K laughed ' nothing'

Y ' so what about meeting her again?

K ' geet  ahhh

Y ' bhai I meant meera but fine I will get geet along for your company.

K ' yash u deserve a pitai for this.

Y ' for setting u with geet?

K - Dare u tease me?

Y ' ok so it's done for this weekend lunch.

K ' Weekend?

Y ' y u want to meet her I mean meera earlier?

K ' yash keep the phone I will go with u.

On the other hand meera called geet.

M ' hey kiddo need help'(kiddo was geet's nick name in the gang)

G ' Whatever u just tell me I will do it.

M ' Promise?

G ' do I need to do this meera. I will definitely do it. Just speak.

M ' I have to meet karan bhai this Saturday. We didn't talk that day.. u knw the chaos nuts created. We need to talk to him before ma and papa. Im pretty nervous to go alone and we cannot have the gang again.. so can u plz go with me? Plzzzzz geet dnt say no. we will go after ur class. Plzz, just lunch. The man is giving me hiccups.

G ' oh he is so good u will just mingle with him and u have yash there too. Do u really want me to go?

M ' yeah plzzz.

G ' ok its done. Where?

M ' Somewhere quite. We will tell u the place soon.

Yash arranged for the date to be in a resort. They arranged a pool side table with proper instruction on food. They ordered a cake too.

Meera arrived with geet to find the boys already there. After initial group talks. Yash started plastering comments on the girl on the table across the pool. He went on and on about her looks that within a few minutes meera just got up and left in anger. Geet started to go but yash stopped her.

Y ' geet m use mana lunga tum bologi to vo fir mujhse baat nahi karegi. U people have the food I will bring her back in few minutes.

Few minutes changed into an hour. They had the pre ordered food and chatted on all random topics. The cake was served that's when karan called yash.congratulations was written on the cake. It was not that he wasn't liking geet's company but it was not feeling right as every now and then geet wud turn to search for them.

K ' are u feeling awkward sitting with me?

G ' no its fine . just worried for them. U knw meera is very nice girl she is not that short tempered but J feeling can be bad at times.

Just then yash received the phone and for geet to hear too he put it on speaker mode.

k ' where r u both? Still manaofying?

Y ' no bhai. She is cool now and we r not going to come back.

K ' y not? We r waiting.

Y ' u still need to be told. Didn't u get the cake? Eat and enjoy.

K ' dnt tell me u have set us up?

Geet was all O faced in shock.

Yash laughed. They cud hear meera too.

Y ' bhai u both need to grow up. If u dnt tell ur feelings on ur own we had to build the bridge. Now will u both care to cross it on ur own.

The phone was cut off.

K ' im sorry. I knew nothing about this. I didn't tell them anything. He went on giving explanation to the sad and shocked geet. Geet regained her composure and said

Shall we leave?

K ' oh sure if u want to. I will just clear the bill.

He did so then hesitantly asked. Geet I know I must not after the reaction u gave me but if u r angry just for the surprise then can I talk to u for sometime.

G ' I m not angry. U can say whatever u want im listening.

K ' look I didn't arrange this but wud like to tell u that I do like ur company. U r beautiful and simple. I just love to be with u. I m not very good with words to impress girls u know but I kinda like u. u r free to have ur opinion.

Geet went deeper in thoughts. Oh she hid the truth which is leading to all this confusion.

G ' this is just not possible.

K ' I m ok with this. But can we still remain friends? I wud never show such inklings again.

G ' sure. Friends.

K ' one more thing can I ask u y? u dnt like me or there is someone else?

G ' yes and no.

K ' huh???

G ' there is someone but there isn't'.

K ' it seems complicated but u must tell them.

She thought for few more moments and then said.

Will u be with me. I have a big task to do. It is quite complicated and im afraid. Her voice was cracking.

He cudnt understand what was bugging her so much that she had lost all her composure.

K ' yes. Anything I promise to help u.

Geet called yash and told him she wants to give them all a surprise. They all must arrange a meeting at nuts apartment and call riya and romeo too. Plzz arrange it for me.

Yash was very happy as he thought his setting has worked.

plzzz no rotten eggs for this update. this was needed for build up of more maaneet moments.

i will update next part soon.

PRECAP
geet's confession and introspection.

Edited by sanjeevani09 - 13 years ago
maureen84 thumbnail
hey lovly update sanjeevani...............will v get another update today?????????me sending u frnds request on FB ..plz. accept its Jenny wilson there.....................
blueopal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hey  again  no  maan😕..................wanna  maaneet  love track ..........please  made  it  na.........
precap  was  nice...........
looking  fwd.........

t_areeb thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
What about precap, her confession regarding??????? it seems she is atleast on talking terms with Maan, and where is Maan, what he is thinking about her?