Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
just awitng for the next one pls dont update late plsss soon update

-Deepzz- thumbnail
Update soon ...
katerpillar thumbnail
I had to read ur posts again n again...cause ur not updating...plzzz...waiting...😔
PoojaMishty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Can we get update today.????? plsss
sanjeevani09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 7

Two things i want to tell before u read the update.
first - Plzzz 18 years and over. others also use your discretion in reading the updates from now on.
for my regulars i know im not beyond limits.. ah i actually assume im too much within the limits and will try to be in future posts but i may go a little further than this. dont want to hurt anyones feeling so if u have any problem or objection do state it on your comments.

next is for MAAN MAANIACS like me. im not into killing the image of my Darling Maan singh khurana. i just love the character. but he is into extremes. once his ego and anger unleash he can go beyond limits. thats what i have tried to show. plzzz dnt get hurt. im ready for rotten eggs, juttis, chappals.😳 hope u will spare me.

PART 31

Maan cud very well understand the taunt which other people were oblivious to.

Maan left the scene. Daadi went down for dinner preparations. Geet was blasted with sly comments now. Maan's cousins led by Kiya asked all sorts of question to Geet. NT was also on their side today.

Geet was the vulnerable part of Maan. Maan singh khurana had stood very strong from beginning. He was always a no nonsense kind of person. His business sense was too good from the start. He was professional in his dealings even with family members. The ladies envied him for his power and stature which Geet had naturally got. He was ruthless to their husbands when it came to business and never tolerated flaws. Their luxuries were all at his mercy as they were dependent on Maan for business or were employed by him. Earlier the post was held by Daadi and she had also been very strict and had instilled the qualities in Maan too.

They got few opportunities to question Maan or demean him. Geet was one of the opportunities. They had seen that geet never complained to maan. She kept their bashings to herself as Maan had never reacted. If he had known the consequences wud have been grave. So everytime they found geet alone they took full advantage.

Maan saw Geet sitting in the garden below in cold from the terrace. He was surprised why she was sitting there at this time in the winter chill. He walked to the backyard, stepped down to the vast garden with lush green grass which seemed were just trimmed. This was the large span of land which sloped to the small lotus pond beyond which were the servant quarters by the boundary wall.

Geet was sitting at a distance from the house on an iron bench. She had lifted her leg on the bench, her lehenga had propped up exposing her legs adorned with mehendi and beautiful anklets which were more of payezeb (payezeb is the heavier and broader version of anklets or payals with many ghungroos). Her sandals carelessly left on the grass. Her head was dipped between her legs hiding it. She raised her head and looked up and spoke something which was not audible for Maan.

Geet ' kyu babaji' mere sath hi kyu. Saare problems ko mera address de k kyu post karte ho aap. Parhna chaha, apni jindagi maangi to yaahan la diya par aise shaadi koi karta hai kya? Saare stupid problem mere liye exclusively speed post se bhejte ho.

All Maan cud gather was she was sobbing.

He walked closer and she at once got up and wiped off her tears.

Maan ' what r u doing here? Why r u crying?

Oh I was enjoying it'. She taunted. Does it really matter to u?

She was delivering profanities under her breath. Maan cud sense some turmoil passing through her.

He held her by her shoulder and moved really close to her. he was concerned. Kya hua?

She snapped his hand. U r stepping on my lehenga u will destroy it. Move away. Don't touch me.

The push startled him. No one dared to talk to him this way. His face started getting strained. He gritted his teeth. He didn't move from his place.

What is the use of the lehenga after today? So what if I stand over it.

Get off it I will wear it to my wedding, my actual wedding''.she spat and tried to push him off the lehenga. She was speaking whatever came to her mouth without thinking even once. She wanted him to leave as his presence was merely taunting her.

What wedding?? He grabbed her shoulder and shook her. The word had infuriated him and he lost his temper.

Oh when I get married to a man, not a robot like u. I can have everything I want.

What r u not getting here? U have everything' Money, name, security, family. U do what u wish to do... U r studying in one of the best places. U have all the comforts one can wish for with all the freedom.

I don't want freedom. I want bonding' she spat. I don't have answers. I want answers to questions people ask me.

They ask me about u... They ask me all sorts of things' and I don't have the answers' her voice was cracking. The inner turmoil was killing her. they had insulted her quite too much today.

U can answer them whatever u want. U dnt have to crib about people. Its u who matter for your own self. Give them any answer u want to give about me or us. I care a damn. Geet people have a habit of talking get immune to them. I care a damn if im right im doing what I wish to do then it hardly matters what they say.

They don't comment that I can ignore, they question too. She grew louder now and said sarcastically Oh so when they ask me questions as stupid as so how is ur personal life? and what about ur s** life? So how good is The Maan singh khurana in bed? So what should I tell them'?

She was out of her wits. These questions in all sorts of ways were posed to her, which always embarrassed her. The embarrassment had become anger now. If she had had a smooth marital life she wud have easily ignored them. But the lack of any type of relationship was eating her up from within. She wanted to hurt him the way she was hurt and in process was blabbering everything.

Oh right u said my wish u care a damn so next time they ask me such details I will tell them Maan singh khurana is IMPOTENT.

The words were like bee stings. He lost all his control. His eyebrows knotted, face was tensed, and bloodshot eyes on its own cud kill anyone. Here he was trying to reason with her and she was up in arms provoking him to the worst. He moved on her lehenga she bent down as his step on the lehenga pulled her down. Another moment and she crumbled to the ground by the force he applied on her shoulders and shook her. His fingers were piercing her shoulder. He pushed her to the ground and was over her the next moment. She was still staring into his eyes giving a defiant look. She had yet not realized that she had brought herself to such a compromising position. The words she had spoken were nuclear bombs for him. There was no way his ego wud be calmed down soon.

She wasn't able to move under his body weight. She wriggled, the grass below poked into her bare back. The green blades were being crushed under the double body weight. She tried to relieve herself with her hands, she hit him. He captured her hands and pinned them above her head. His anger had doubled his power.

Potency' u want to see that. Right I will show u. Right here.

I meant a man. She hurriedly said.

Oh yes I will show u the man I am. He barked on her face just a few inches away.

He held both her hands with one hand and moved the other tracing her curves below towards her waist. he stopped by her B****** to press it harshly that it hurt. he forcibly touched and pressed his palm and fingers into her flesh as they moved over her cold body. He touched her lehenga and got hold of it. his hands were like hot coals on her winter cold body.

So u want to wear this for ur wedding. He held the delicate fabric in his fist and pulled the material. The chiffon tore as it had heavy embroidery and cud not bear his wrath. The screech of cloth tearing horrified geet. She closed her eyes and tears rolled down the corner of her eyes.

So u never wear this lehenga again. He said slyly in a hush tone giving chills to her which ran down her spine giving her the worst sensations. The mushiness of the dew wet grass was getting into her head too. Her thinking abilities which had gone numb in the past moments were playing hide and seek with her.

# Geet ' tune kya bol diya' ye to pagal ho gaya hai. Tu aise yahan se nahi nikal paegi. Physically bhut strong hai geet soch. Babaji meine kya bol diya'. Haan isse baatein buri lagi. Geet kuch bhi bol jisse ye niche uttare. Bas bolna suru kar geet. #

She gathered all her energy and opened her eyes, looked straight into his eyes and said shakingly' I thought u r a man of integrity, ideals and intellect not like some slum boy whose manhood lies just between his legs. I thought u r a man by words. U don't need ur physical power to prove u r a man.

the words were working. He stopped his ruthless assault of touching her, pulling her lehengato expose her feminity and listened to her. He had lost his control over anger but not lost his brain completely. Seeing the effect she continued a bit more confidently.

For me a man means to be a protector who can stand by u not assault u. I didn't expect u to behave like a road side goon who would prove his manhood in such low way. Use of physical strength is done by the lowly I had never expected this from the maan singh khurana.

The words hit him hard. His grip loosened over her hand. She was little relieved but when his body slumped to one side of her she was quick in getting up. Realization hit maan quite strongly. He was self-ashamed of his action and it hardly mattered to him that she got up. He rose and kneeled down on the ground. His hands nervously pulled back his hair and his head dipped. Geet got to her feet, picked up her sandals and ran towards the stairs towards the mansion. She didn't dare to look back or stop for a second for his anger to be revoked.

She heard a yell aaawww and turned to look at maan from the top of the stairs. He was hitting his hand on the iron bench again and again constantly. He seemed to be in a rage. She took a step down but stopped and hurried to her room. She didn't want to see him.

phew... finally i have done it. so how many chappals do i get. plzz throw in pairs so i can collect them.😉

plzz ur comments will help me write the next part fast. the next part is quite long so i think it will come after a day.
will send pm in the morning.

PRECAP - well the guilt war.

Edited by sanjeevani09 - 13 years ago
pushpi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Woah baby that was explosive!

How could he be provoked enough to take such a step?! It's her fault too but he's the one who crossed the line
Edited by pushpi - 13 years ago
mechantefille thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
whoa...angry maan - i hope the guilt gets him to self realization.Edited by mechantefille - 13 years ago
priyanka86 thumbnail
u have not added me to ur pm list...😭
zaara2212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
well if he never came around, did Geet ever tired to come around and talk to him..

yes Maan did behave bad, but felt sad when he was hitting his hand and Geet ran away ...
mitzi11 thumbnail
i hope the guilt
let him realize what
he did to geet was wrong
& stand for her when
someone say about there
marriage life uff i hate his
family so much nossy
love this part so muchhh
amazing update
pls cont soonnn