Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

katerpillar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
HI!!!! I'm new here...I've read all ur post ...they're awesome..waiting fr ur next update..PLZZZZ....hurry....😍
maaniac thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey Sanju, read last 3 updates. Not very interesting because no Maan, but I understand this is needed to take the story forward. Now it is at an interesting point. Actually Very very interesting yaar. 

Geet is going to give it a try; so, interesting Maaneet moments but she is thinking abt divorce at present and the line 'ni muiye maila mann mera, kya karna aisa rang gora, jo piya na rijhaye' from the song leja that she played, does that mean that she won't be successful in her trial, though I am sure it won't be like that. How can Maan resist Geet when she tries.😃 Ur story is unpredictable Sanju. Love it!!!!
S.n.e.h thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice update......

now waiting for update with Maaneet moments......

update soon....
vikadesigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
ahh finally her friends know the truth..N wants to trash him LOL that is funny.. but i agree if it is a loveless better late then never just get out!! Karan seems understanding asking her to be patient and solve this before taking the next step.. I think it is high time MSK gets to knw his wife.............. amazing update.............
vika
blueopal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hey  finally  geet  informed  her  marriage  to  her  friends...............nice.............
wanna  maaneet  love  track  sooooooooooon............
looking  fwd...........

sanjeevani09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 7

PART 28

Geet wept on her way back home. After she left Karan instructed everyone to be normal like usual with geet as repeated mention of her husband would cause her pain. Karan became a new entry in geet's friend list. Maan was named as akdoo or sadu in the gang as geet called him this. Everyone forgot to ask his name on first day and after that no one asked as to rekindle her sorrow.

Geet entered the mansion with swollen red eyes. Maan and daadi were having dinner.

D ' geet aj apko late ho gaya?

G ' ji vo nuts k yahan.

D ' koi nahi khana kha lo. Aao

G ' mujhe bhook nahi hai.

Her voice was wet with her tears. Maan looked at her. She looked gorgeous. He was seeing her in a sari for the first time. The sari in itself was quite simple but the overall effect was beautiful. Her curves more prominent. Her waist was revealed to his eyes for the first time.. the flat tummy, her navel and the way her sari curved into the plates in the center were all so alluring. He moved up to her face. He was busy in her figure till now while daadi talked to her. But her cracked voice gathered his attention. One gaze on her face and he knew something was wrong. She was not her usual. Her eyes spoke volumes yet nothing.

Her swollen red eyes indicated pain. Their gaze met and ended in an eye lock were both eyes spoke. He questioned her pain. Her eyes were confusing him. First time he saw her chirpiness being replaced by pain. Her eyes questioned his eyes, his right to question, her eyes questioned him why, her eyes had hurt, her eyes had so many emotions that it was confusing him.

She glared at him' a deadly glare as if it has all happened because of him. She snapped, broke from his enchanting eyes and walked away to her room.

His eyes turned to see her retreat. She walked like a dead, engrossed in her thoughts. Today many burdens were lightened from her shoulder but some questions were too heavy for her shoulders to carry.

She went to her room and in her rage threw everything in vicinity. Her room was soon a mess. Her sari thrown, she changed just throwing the discarded clothes.

She lied on the bed and her pillow was wet with her tears. The truth was out that was a relief for her as she was not a girl who cud lie for long. They never asked about her where about in so many days and she never helped them on her own.

# The baggage was done with but what about the big burden she had been carrying for so long and ignoring its presence. The question nuts asked as to what her future is was true. She had sub consciously ran away from this' she had kept herself so busy from day one that she never got time to think of him. From morning college to computer classes, her dance lessons and then daadi all had kept her busy and tired her enough that she was never as sleepless as today. Her heart was heavy. How she heard of fairy tales from ma and thought there always exists a prince charming who can rescue the lady to safety. She had believed in them to some extent. Even if she was no princess she expected a decent marriage and a loving life partner. In her new found freedom and big new world to explore this dream of her had died.

It was not only maan who was to be blamed she had also allowed him to drift away' meera had been right she had never made attempts to break open the flood gates of maan's heart. She never questioned him why'.she just accepted what she got.

What is his problem?

He doesn't like me is clear.

But why?

Im fine to look at, educated and hail from good family. His daadi ma the most essential part of him loves and adores me.

Extra marital affair?

A far-fetched thought. He never has time. Is home on time. Never goes out unplanned, no parties' no. another girl is impossible.

He is reserved so maybe he is taking his own time. But how long?

I will try to get close to him. Till date he has dictated his rules but I won't be quite now. I have a right to know and I will.#

How? She thought these things and dosed off on her wet sheet.

Maan moved out post his dinner. The drivers were still cleaning the cars and settling them.

Maan ' today it seems geet went on a long drive.

Shyam ' yes sir to a resort on the highway. Then now she had gone to Natasha madam's place in janakpuri. He wanted to say more but hesitated. He had known maan for long was too loyal to him and wanted to tell him more even if it was like spying.

Maan ' hhhmm.

He turned to leave. Shyam hesitated but since maan has asked him he wanted to tell him more. ' vo aj madam'

Maan stopped.

S ' madam aj bhut udas thi. Resort se nikali to udas thi par nuts maam k yahan jaane samay ro rahi thi. Ghar aate samay to kafi royi. Bich mein to saans attauk si gayi. Shayad kisi ne kuch kaha ya fir koi jhagra hua'

he had told maan what he wanted to know. Maan left instantly without a word.

He sped to his room. It was late by now. He thought shud I go to her and ask. Will she tell me? Who has hurt her? The thoughts were torturing him. He saw lights still on in her room. He moved towards the glass door. Something hit his legs, her Bandar was there lying on the floor. He looked thru the room. Everything scattered. #She was in rage maybe a little too much has happened. She never made mess of her room this way.# He looked at the bed geet was lying on the edge. Her hair spread and hanging from the bed. One turn and she wud fall of the bed. He moved closer. Tear marks spread across her face. She had wept her way to sleep. Didn't care to keep a pillow. Her sari was lying on floor. He picked it up. How gorgeous she looked and then why did she cry. Questions kept arising. He left the sari in one corner. He didn't arrange the room. If he did she may or may not like his intrusion. She may not like if he touched her things that too without her permission. He respected her privacy as he liked his own.

He moved closer to her lifted her and shifted her in the middle of the bed, kept a pillow below her head. Tucked the blanket. He brought her Bandar pushed it in the blanket near her and left the room determined to ask her in the morning.

Geet was leaving for her class.

M ' Someone is bugging u? koi pareshani hai?

G ' hhhmmm turned to look at him with her hands folded over her chest.

M ' mujhe batao. I will help u? kaun hai?

G ' aap.

He looked puzzled.

She looked at her watch and walked away without another word. Maan stood there stunned still trying to gather what she wanted to say.

so small confrontation are beginning to happen. hope u people are going in flow with the story. plzz do comment. ur comments keep me writing. next post has lots of maaneet.

PRECAP

Mehendi wala ' madam apke husband ka naam likhna hai?

Nuts ' haan magar hath mein nahi. Legs pe vo niche mein likhna. Toes pe best hoga.

Meera and geet started laughing.

Edited by sanjeevani09 - 13 years ago
khansangel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
 I LOVED IT SANJU !!! 👏

after 3 UPDATES my MAAN is back .... *ANGEL DANCING* 🥳

kia baat hai MAAN noticed her top to bottom .... her curves bare waist .... *ANGLE BLUSHING*☺️☺️☺️
I LOVED IT HOW MAAN WENT TO THE DRIVER TO KNW ABT HER .... and HE LIFTED HER hayeeee he is soooo CARRYING .... *FARIE DROOLING OVER MAAN*😳

so FINALLY GEET made her MIND that she is not gng to sit quit any more ..... hamaari SHERNI jag gai hai hahahaha ....🤣  i m loving this new AVATAR of GEET .... ❤️ i also want to c how she is gng to get close to MAAN .... 😍

and THANK GOD SANJU u didn't DRAGGED it .... 😆 so now MAAN knows that he is the reason behind GEET'S pain ...😉 I LOVE IT how u make things go so smoothly ... 🤗

and now i m w8ng for them to confront each other ....😊 so the TOM N JERRY game will began soon ....🤣

and PRECAP yooooho0o0o0o0o0 !!! thats sounds really INTERESTING ....😆 cant w8 for next update ... 

sanju i m commenting late sorry sweetie .... i m busy in exams ...🤢 but thank u for giving such a sweet update cuz it refreshes my mind ....🤗

plzzzz update soon !!!👍🏼
Edited by khansangel - 13 years ago
mechantefille thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
loved he way you built the drama for the confrontation.Edited by mechantefille - 13 years ago
keenu_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
good one..................hoping geet ll soon confront her to the mann or may he understands her..................but pls updates oon..............sont dealy yaar...............and we want tos ee mann's name in her hands.............plsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss😊ssss😊😊
Seema_sg24 thumbnail
Nice update, plz continue soon