Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanjeevani09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: anushaarja

hey sanjeevani... just read all dparts of ur FF... itz amazing ...
ok now accept my buddy req...😃 and can u plzz PM me ur future updates... plzzz...
😊

welcome to Opposites Attract.
i have accepted ur buddy request. will pm u when i post the next update.
sanjeevani09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharmake11

wow love the pillow

fight so cute
geet defending her toy
so adorable
love it every part
brilliant update
pls cont soonnn
thanks pm
thank yu so mmuchhh
pic  nice one

thanks
sanjeevani09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: preethia

loved the update...

who is calling her at night...
loved their moments though...
maan came to dic for geet?
well loved it...
precap is confusing to me so eagerly waiting for the update

stalker will be revaled soon. have patience
sanjeevani09 thumbnail

PART 37

They were oblivious of the crowd around them they were at peace in each other's arm until someone hit on geet by mistake. She moved closer to Maan arching her body. As if she cud.  

He stabled her and then slowly she slid her arms below his neck to his chest and straightens herself. they broke out of each other's arm. Maan held her hand and tried to get her out of the middle of the dance floor. He moved forward holding her hand and pulling her. She was finding it difficult to skirt thru the crowd. She missed his hand. She tried to follow his trail but it was difficult. Maan stopped put his arm around her shoulder, pulled her closer to his body in a very protective way and took her out of the crowd. She easily arched in his arms. He left her when they approached the couches on the corner. They sat there.

Aap yahan kaise aye?

He cudnt hear her in the loud music. He bent towards her to gather her words. She moved closer to him. She spoke near his ear.

Aap yahan kaise aye? Aap disc nahi aate, daadi ne kaha tha.

Yuhi man kiya aa gaya. This time he had to cover the distance and speak into her ears. wish he cud tell her he came for her. but he didnt want to accept it for himself.

He recalled when dev had replied to his text that they were in this disc. He knew he had to rush here. This was one of the most crowded disc with wild crowd in the city. Being late night on weekend it wud be worse. Moreover he didn't know if she had ever been to a disc or not.

They sat quite for few minutes. Geet still seemed restless.

Tum thik ho? He spoke in her ears.

She moved to come closer as every time they conversed she had to crane her neck to bring her ears close to him.

Mein thik hu. Yahan log kuch jyada hi free hai.

This disc is infamous for all sorts of activity.

Aapko kaise malum? Aap yahan aye ho?

Har baat jaanane kliye use karna nahi parta hai geet.

He had been here but years ago. she realised then that she had hit him and yet not apologised for it.

She moved her hands over his abs. his muscles stiffened immediately. He didn't expect her to touch him.

Zor se laga? Vo mein…ahh.. Sorry.. thanks for the help. Her face had a sorry expression. actually she looked adorable.

Tumko help ki kya jarurat hai? Tum to achi khaasi fight kar leti ho.

She poked her finger on his stomach where she had hit him.

Aahh. GEET he glared at her. She took back her hand and sat up straight regaining her poise. She had leaned over him but now she leaned back on the couch. She feared his glaring eyes. She understood she had crossed her limits. She sat quietly playing with her mobile.

I will be back. He got up but geet also got up. Kya?

Mein bhi chalu.

He looked at her then said after a thought. May be she doesnt want to be alone again. Ok.

She smiled. He went to the bar. He ordered a drink for himself and then turned to geet. Tum ko kya chahiye?

she was texting and spoke without raising her head. Teetotaler.

Geet mocktail puch raha hu.

Nahi chahiye.

U can have them. They are fine.

I know but dnt want anything right now. #here im worried about ladies room and he wants me to drink something….babaji kahan phas gayi…. Itni emergency hai aur mein kaise kahu isse. Meera ke direction bhi samajh nahi aa raha#

She was reading some text and looking here and there in the disc, then wud again read something, look around muttering under her breath.

He siped in his drink. U have some problem?

She cudnt hear him. She was sitting on the bar stool next to him. She was still making direction left and then middle…. She moved her hand in air as if trying to get some direction.

What do u want? His voice was low and firm in her ears. as if he demanded an answer.

She whispered in his. Vo mujhe jaana hai….

Ok I will finish my drink and then we will go. She gazed at his full glass. Gulped in.

ghar nahi…vo..

Kya vo vo laga rakha hai geet like 5 yr old. He was getting annoyed at her loss of words.

Her face went pale she again started reading the text msg. he grabbed her mobile and read the msg. it was direction to find some place in the disc itself but a bit confusing.

NT?

Nahi. she nodded with a sad and worried face

He made his voice normal tried not to show his anger and then asked. Kahan jaana hai bolo. I will show u.

She made an awkward clumsy face, pressed her lips came down the stool, moved really close so that no one wud hear and spoke real soft. I need to take a leak.

She turned her face, didn't look at him and started fidgeting with lace on her dress. She tapped her foot in embarrassment.

Maan didn't utter a word he knew one word and she will be more embarrassed

He got up took her by her waist along with him.

He pointed at a door. That way.

Mein jau?

nahi.

kyu?
Do u want me to come along? U need help there too.

She glared at him with her hands on her waist all embarrassment gone.

To jao. Y r u asking me.

~.~.~

Geet entered the lobby behind the door. A boy and a girl were hugging each other…rather fondling. She looked back at Maan. He shrugged his shoulders. With I cant help it expression. Just then her phone rang.

U and ur stupid description. Emergency mein bhi complication deti hai. Eco ka answer likh rahi thi…

Chal mila ki nahi. Yaahan se meine kitne phone kiye regular goers ko aur tere liy direction layi aur tu mujhe hi dat rahi hai.

Chalo im done. Going out wahan sunai nahi deta. phone cut karti hu.

Wanna join in?

Aaawww she screamed.

Meera screamed thru the phone– kya hua kido??? Bol na kya hua?

so this update is on request of Anushaarja. with a cliff hanger.😉. hope u all like it. to many mystery going on. i know the phone caller revalation is getting delayed but cant help it. Sorry for that delay. plzzz do comment.

PRECAP
old one continues.

RageOfAnAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Edit 

This time he had to cover the distance and speak into her ears. wish he cud tell her he came for her. but he didnt want to accept it for himself. " ... awww Maan went for his Geet 😳
Everytime they were leaning close to speak was so sweet ; loved that scene 😛
Maan's so sweet , he did not further embarrass her , rather took her like a gentleman ⭐️
Last scene 😲 ; I hope nothing happens to Geet 

Loved it ...😊
Edited by drashsree100 - 13 years ago
kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Awesome update
loved it
Aap yahan kaise aye? Aap disc nahi aate, daadi ne kaha tha
Yuhi man kiya aa gaya,maan khadeyte na mein tumhare leye aya hoo.

Wanna join in?

Aaawww she screamed. 
who is ?
pls cont soon waiting
heermeher thumbnail
i m really getting confused with the story line here when everything with slow step is gg fine why after 3 years she wants to set free
PoojaMishty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update dear..

pls continue soon...
honeygrape thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice part... too good... waiting eagerly for the next part...😊Edited by honeygrape - 13 years ago
mechantefille thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Damn cute...more than mushy romance, I prefer the everyday stuff. lovely update. plz do update quicker...ab toh cliffhanger bhi hain.

cheers!
Edited by mechantefille - 13 years ago