Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sam1234fly thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
waitn for ur update.like crazyyy
heermeher thumbnail
i seriously want geet to rape maan that will be real fun even imagining i cant control my laughter

imagine family dinner mein karan comes and hugs geet i wanna see maan's reaction ohhllala tab tho mazaa ayeaga
sanjeevani09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: abinash079

hey when r u updating
reply to this post

a little more to write. if i do that today then a long update, else a small one in few hrs.
sanjeevani09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: heermeher

i seriously want geet to rape maan that will be real fun even imagining i cant control my laughter

imagine family dinner mein karan comes and hugs geet i wanna see maan's reaction ohhllala tab tho mazaa ayeaga

๐Ÿ˜† geet rapes maan. it will become mutual then.๐Ÿ˜‰ 
 karan and geet together in front of maan will happen soon for now let us solve the mystery calls
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
k update it regardless of long or short we want an update and u told that geet is depressed due to a phone call is he a stalker

do reply to this question
sanjeevani09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: abinash079

k update it regardless of long or short we want an update and u told that geet is depressed due to a phone call is he a stalker

do reply to this question

oh yes...
Saams thumbnail
di...update kar rahe ho??me waiting...
sanjeevani09 thumbnail

PART 35

Next day evening kavya persuaded Maan to take them out for dinner. Maan conceded. Fine but where?

Kavya ' thai. Ahh have u yet tried thai NT?

Nt opened her mouth to answer but she cut in again.

Kavya ' koi nahi I like it. traditional thai is soo good.

Dev ' we have a famous one Dragon's Ball bro.

Maan ' have u been there?

Dev ' naah. NT doesn't like it so much.

Kabir ' then y not go to a place where everyone is comfortable.

Kavya ' but I want thai. That's it.

Maan ' ok thai. NT will adjust for a day.

Geet was quietly observing the whole situation. No one asked her and even if NT interfered no one heard her, it was kavya forcing herself. By now geet named her F Tv. She mumbled F Tv kisiki nahi sunti.

NT ' haan. Mujhe thai bhut spicy lagta hai. Par ye kisiki sunti nahi. Bas makeup kark, stupid kapre pehen k apne ko miss universe smajhti hai.

Geet ' tabhi to F Tv. Vaise I will tell u what to opt for ur palate.

Both giggled and left to change.

Geet opened her wardrobe. She scrolled thru the dresses. She was taking out dresses keeping them hanged outside and busy deciding. She got a fresh smell of cologne. She closed her eyes inhaling it. She heard a wardrobe open behind her. She glanced at the mirror on her side. Maan was standing in his jeans and just a towel on his bare shoulder taking out his clothes. She was admiring him he didn't fumble even once. He knew what he wanted to wear, he turned to take out his watch from the drawer. Within a minute he was done. Geet's eyes were following his each movement from the mirror. Before leaving the room he stopped and said -

Mujhe scrutinize karne ki jagah agar tum change karke niche jaldi aogi to better hoga.

Geet ' aap jaoge tab to mein change karungi.

Maan ' im changing in the room and will go down. Tum pehle apni dress to decide karlo.

He turned applied a fresh splash of perfume and left the room.

Geet ' apni trace har jagah laga k jaega. Magar inka perfume mujhe pagal kar dega. Chal jhali tyaar ho ja varna vo F Tv halla karne lagegi.

Geet descended the stairs in a black georgette sari with a shimmer inch border. Her strappy blouse was also of the same shimmer material. She wore small diamond earrings and a watch in the name of accessory.brown eyeliner enhanced the look of her brown eyes, a bit of light brown shimmery gloss added sensuality to her innocent face. She gracefully descended in her heels which she rarely wore. Maan left a silent sigh and took a deep breath. NT was also looking lovely in trousers and a lovely top. The men were all there. She first time saw Maan in semi formals. Shirt jeans along with a jacket.

# Geet - He has a way of attracting attention be it any type of dressing or without it. His bare back flashed in her mind which was fresh. #

Geet went on to check daadima and tell her she was leaving. Maan saw her retreat towards her. Except the one inch of cloth holding the blouse and two straps descending from her shoulder her back was full exposed. He saw kabir admiring her. He felt the first pang of jealousy mixed with anger hit him.

Kabir ' do u want us to take an ambulance along with us?

Geet ' y do u say so?

Kabir ' to transfer people to hospital who will forget to breathe once they see u.

Geet felt shyer than being happy of the compliment. There was an instant blush on her cheeks. She just smiled hesitantly in answer. She wasn't used to such comments. Maan marked her shyness and not reacting to the flirty comment by her devar.

To her rescue Kavya came down. She wore a short skirt paired with a top. It was good but not appropriate for the situation. But she had to be different.

They all headed out. Geet moved along with NT. Dev was driving his car and maan had his driver with his car. Geet didn't mark this and she moved along with NT towards dev's car when she felt something warm gripping her bare shoulder. It was Maan's hand which rested lazily on her shoulder. She gave him a quick look but he was talking to kabir and not even looking at her. She was confused what does he want. Maan kept an eye on her from the corner of his eyes and knew she was about to walk off his hold. He tightened his grip as she did so. Geet looked at the other girls, thankfully no one marked. It was a casual note for them that Maan was holding his wife.

When others started settling in the car Maan pulled geet and she submissively followed she had no other option. When they moved towards his car he whispered in her ears. U go with me in my car. U r my wife u travel with me. Dnt create a scene by going without me. After clearing the facts he loosened the hold and set her free as the driver opened the door for them. She settled with him. After sometime she mumbled and was talking to herself in whispers.

Kya hai geet?

Kuch nahi.

To khud se baat kyu kar rahi ho?

Hai babaji to mein kya karu? Is window se baat karu ya is seat se?

Mujhse kar lo.

Acha aap baat bhi karte ho? Mr. hhhmm haan.

Isse acha to mein bakri (goat if u dnt know) k sath hi baithti. Vo raaste bhar kuch bolti to. Ye silent movie k sath mein kya karu?

GEET'

Dekha aapne sirf teen shabad bolna sikha tha class mein' hhmm , haan aur GEET.

Tumse kuch bhi bolna bekar hai.

She turned her face made a frown and looked out of the window.

They moved to the second floor which had more traditional Asian setting. A low wooden table on an alleviated floor with spongy cushions for sitting. Dim yellow lights coming from handmade paper lamp shades.

Geet had been here knew everything and she smiled at NT when they saw the seating. Geet sat with Maan on one side and NT on other. Dev sat across NT. Kavya wanted to be beside maan but he stuck to geet. He had his own hesitation for geet eating thai. It had struck him late but wanted to help her out.

Sitting was most awkward for Kavya owing to her dress. Nt and geet shared glances and smiled at her.

geet's phone rang she cut it off. It again rang she did the same again. Everyone looked at her, she switched it off. She started looking at the floral decoration at the corner absorbed in her own thoughts. Everyone placed there orders.

Maan ' geet order karogi ya Shall I do it for u?

Geet ' mmm nahi she just glanced thru the menu and ordered in a go without thinking. But she knew what she had ordered, it was her favourite chicken dish along with soup, rice and soup.

Lastly she looked at the waiter. He was the one who had been there the first time she had come up here. She had saved his job then. since then whenever she came he wud come up to take the orders. He left a smile of recognition. Geet said my type.

Waiter ' ma'am it will be as per your requirement.

Maan was quizzed at the statement but ignored it as general courtesy. Maan was hesitant as she didn't even look at the menu properly and ordered.

The dinner was served. Geet's dishes came separately. Lastly the waiter placed a bowl saying u missed ur Nam Pherik (it is a chilli sauce type of thing which is quite hot and spicy) maan marked Geet enjoyed the food she had ordered and was quite familiar too.

Kavya ' ye kya hai?

Geet ' y dnt u try. U r a connoisseur of thai so u will like it. It is pure thai.

She tried it. It was too hot for her bland taste. Geet was enjoying the site as she gulped in a glass of water. NT enjoyed the most. the spice was so harsh on her that she scarcely ate after that. all she wanted was water.

Kavya ' y is ur food separate?

Geet ' im allergic to mushrooms.

Maan ' u never mentioned it to them? He bent towards her and asked.

Geet ' they know. It was a big drama when I came here first time with my friends. They served it even after my mention. That's y. now I dnt need to mention, they know me. She softly filled in the details to Maan.

U have been here post that?

yeah with Karan.
he was surprised as he hadnt heard the name earlier. 

Kavya broke their hush talk' u dnt knw she is allergic to mushroom?

Geet ' he tends to forget.

Kabir ' but bro never forgets anything.

Geet ' we never had mushroom together.

Both are weak at lies. Something in common.

Maan was busy on an official phone call when the bill came. Maan didn't want to stop his conversation, he took out his wallet and kept it on the table in front of geet. It took two minutes for her to realize he wanted her to pay from his wallet.

She wished if she had brought her purse she wud have used her card. It was not the money but touching his wallet that was making her jittery. She took the wallet smiled at kabir and opened it. She fumbled thru the cards which one to use then thought he may not want to sign. She took out the cash and paid. she paid a generous tip too.

They left and came out. Maan was still on his call. they kept waiting for him for 10min till he finished his call. Geet gave him his wallet she was clutching in her hand.

Kavya ' bhai geet will make u bankrupt she is so generous with the tips.

Geet opened her mouth in a big O. she wanted to stomp away from there.

Kavya ' isiliye iski aur NT mein banati hai.

Geet ' actually meine jitney paise use diye usme apki ek drink bhi nahi aegi aur us admi kliya utne mein shayad 2 din ka khana aa jaega. Mein paise fisul nahi karti.

Maan said nothing just kept a hand over geet's shoulder. The hand told many things his assurance that he knows her well and to kavya that I support her. But geet didn't understand his silent gestures. She expected him to voice up something which he didn't.

PRECAP

geet u r the biggest child I have ever seen...
oh so anyone who wears sexy night wear are the only mature heads on Earth.

plzzz do comment๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by sanjeevani09 - 13 years ago
Saams thumbnail
yayyy...me first๐Ÿ˜ƒ..now lemme read๐Ÿ˜‰

ok now getting into the story...hmmm I liked geet's comment Mr.hmmhaaan๐Ÿ˜†
And I didnt like Kabir looking at her like that.๐Ÿ˜’
Aur loved the dress changing scene.loved Maan in jeans and the towel..reminded me of serialwala Maan post 'roop tera mastana'๐Ÿ˜ณ..
Then waiter's response and Maan's enquiry was all fabulous...
And this is the first time I'm reading your ff without your pm..yipppeee...I got to be first..
Edited by Saams - 13 years ago
RageOfAnAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
edit 

Seriously send some of ur Brilliant ideas to the cvs of the show . I really wanted these sort of scenes in the show ; but alas 
" actually meine jitney paise use diye usme apki ek drink bhi nahi aegi aur us admi kliya utne mein shayad 2 din ka khana aa jaega. Mein paise fisul nahi karti." ... take a bow ๐Ÿ‘ What lines ????? ekdum karara jawab . I was waiting when our sherni would open her mouth & give Kavya a taste of her own medicine Geet Handa style  My favourite part in this update ๐Ÿ˜›
Maan's supportive gesture was fab ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Simply awesome writing , splendid , loved it to the core ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ...
Edited by drashsree100 - 13 years ago