#2Kya Pyar Aisa B HO Sakta Hai????(AR)part-117:153

GoDsLoVe thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

KYA PYAR AISA B HO SAKTA HAI . SECOND JOURNEY CONTINUED...

Address of 1st thread.. ( From Parts: 1 . 80 )

Index

Parts Page No.

81-https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/20272281

address of 3rd thread
HIII FRIENDSS.....

I'm back again. with new chapters of love, masti, and twists also..just for you only. shayad hi maine socha tha ki aap logon ka support aur response itna acha milega ki 2nd thread bhi kholna padega. thanks a lot.. For making this story more beautiful with your love, for decorating this story with your lovely and sweet comments.. As per your request I'll complete this journey without skipping anything...

Thanks a lot guys for everything, you made me realize that I can complete this story, you gave me the courage that I can write this story, no matter how long it is.. All that I can say is thanks. I can never express my gratitude for all of you.. thanks to all of you for your regular comments, welcome to those who recently started reading this ff and commented on it.. Really your comments make me feel on the top of the world.

hope you will continue to give me your support like this, and telling me your true feelings that come straight after reading the parts whether it's good or bad.. and to all the silent readers.. Mai kabhi bhi aapko comment karne ke liye nahi kahungi except.. Except.... jis din iss ff ka last day hoga.. Kyunki mai seriously iss ff ki end tak jaan na chahungi ki kitne logon ne ye ff padi aur kaisa laga pad kar... To abhi to aap sab safe hai... atleast 4-5 months ke liye to aaram se, uske baad. dekh lenge kya hota hai...

To the following friends I want to say thanks, I tried to include all the names whether they had commented for once only.. sorry if I missed anybody's name...

Thanks for your regular comments, your comments always help me to judge my performance... always boost me up, a kind of tonic for me that helps me to write.. Thanks a lot.. please keep on commenting like this only......

who had commented twice- thrice time ormoreto let me know that we are also reading this story keep writing for us, thanks to you too......don't know whether you are still reading or not

who had commented in starting of this ff, and whose comments are the basis of this ff, may be if they had not commented then surely this ff would have stopped their only, so thanks a lot.. Don't know whether you are still reading this story or not but still thanks a lot....

if I'd missed anybody's name then kindly tell me, I'll update it..

AARORA RAJVEER BHAIYA ZAYNAH

ALIYA SUJATA

ANUPAMA ANGELIC SONIYA

ASMA ZHASAN2

BANNI RAMAN_SIMER

PRASANTHI MONA YACHNA

KIRAN NAINA_CHAWLA

KSHANIKAA MINA

KOMAL CRAZE_NAINA

LOLLIPOPS NEHA

MITHILA NRUTI LOVELY_DIVA

ANKITISHI MINI

RADHIKA RICHA NISH_DMG

RIDDHIMA1 RITU

MAHIMA SONIA IRL_01

DMG4EVER SUVARNA NIDA

NIMISHA RUCHA

SAMBHENWALRIDZI830 DEEPU

PALLAVI POOJA

DR. KARANSG L.U.S.H

SALONI RESHMA LUPIN

YOGITHA SAMEER

TEJU22 SOUMYA CHOOOO

AISHAH02 TRISHA

SUNAINA DHRUVI

uzma

Lots of luv

Ishanki....

Edited by GoDsLoVe - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sujata77 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey congrats for the 2nd thread
yachna thumbnail
hey ishu wohooooooooo congratulations on 2nd thread wowwwwwwwww yaar welcome yaar ab dekhna 2nd threa bhi haste khelte masti karte khatam kab ho jayega pata bhi nahi chalega hehehee wow its now party time............🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳soooooooooo happpppppppppy...........nd precap arggggh ihate tht angie seriously peeche hi pad gayi chalo dekhte hai cya on monday........tc nd kahe ka valentines yaar wish u the same.......hehe
luv u
yachu
GoDsLoVe thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
are wah yachna, sujata... so fast, abhi to maine address update bhi nahi kiya tha first thread mai aur tumne comments bhi post kar diye.... thanks and congrats to you too.... will see you on monday

luv you dear

ridzi830 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hey,
 congo on ur second thread....may u open other 100 threads....
-ridhima(sweety)
yachna thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishanki

are wah yachna, sujata... so fast, abhi to maine address update bhi nahi kiya tha first thread mai aur tumne comments bhi post kar diye.... thanks and congrats to you too.... will see you on monday

luv you dear

heee see isse pata chalta hai na tht we are so addicted with ur ff haina cya on monday take care.........
luv u
yachu
Alu- thumbnail
Wow Ishanki 2nd thread
Congrats
Love your ff
Cant wait for monday
richakumar thumbnail

thanks       for making me part of your 😊wonderful ff

keep udating it until and unless i tell you to stop

which is never going to happen⭐️
frnd.of.frndz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Congratulations ishanki..
new thread...
🥳..🥳..🥳..🥳..🥳..

precap surely sounds interesting as usual..
eagerly waiting for monday..
nd Happy Valentines day in advance to you too..

-Rucha

Mrina-PMs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Ishanki....

Well... First of all... CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU!!! Naye thread ki bahul badhaai... Hum sab yaad rakhenge ke Monday se hume yahan visit karna hai....

Love ya...

Mina