Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Love.is.You- thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
ishuu dii namstey kaise ho aap??????????
waise hamaare yaha tho aaj monday aur aapke yaha kya haii????????????????????????
kahi abhi bhi waha friday tho nahi chal raha hai na???? loll
chalo chalo aaj tere liye aakhri mauka hai aaj post karde warna.........warnaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..........warnaaaaaaaaaaaaa...........
warna kya karungi aur intezaar karungi...........
waise tere practicals kaise gaye?????????
hope mast gaye...akhir humne jo best wishes diya tujhe..:wink:
khushbu007 thumbnail
hye,
ishanki di...
kaise ho aap..
exams...kaise the..
aap aaj post kar sakte o ya nahi di..
mujhe toh aapne rply kiya nahi..
soocha phir pooch hi lu..

u remeber me na di....

aapko bikul tim nhai mill raha..

chalo koi nahi..
i'll wait..

bt kabhi na kabhi bhool se ek din galti se yaad aa jaye toh rply kar dena...

n parts woh ja dill kare post kar dijiyeh hum toh kewal request kar saktein hain..aur kya..

love u soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh di..
aapki is khushuu..

love u karan my princecharmin..😉
love u shilpa my princcharmin ki princess like me..😳
khushboo..
k_anjali12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey what happened to u ????update it soooon plzzzzzzzzz.................
Neha.K. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
oye dekh ab kyun daraying tu mere ko?
tu thik hai naa mumma
ab toh aaja
missing u
😭
shininggal2008 thumbnail
hey ishanki ...
plz update soon na..plz.
teenorchid thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Are u alrite..i hope everything is fine
GoDsLoVe thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Part-109

After checking patients riddhima movd towards canteen and ordered coffee, then settled on chair, looked at time then thought armaan ke duty hours start ho gaye honge hmmm… I wish thoda sa time spend kar paati uske saath…. Then she thought about sanjana and her words, and after that her questioning to armaan and his reply… then her sudden reaction on his reply……

she took a deep breathe then thought agar sanjana ne mujhse wo sab baatein na kahi hoti to kya tab bhi mai armaan ki baton par aise hi react karti jaise maine kuch der pehle kiya tha…. Don't know why I reacted like that, jabki mai jaanti thi ki wo majak kar raha tha, and normally wo aise hi majak karta rehta hai,

stupid sanjana and stupid riddhima jisne itna acha time waste kar diya armaan se baatein karne ka sirf uss sanjana ke pyar ke kaaran…. Are yaar tujhe kya lena wo jiss marji se pyar kare, jis marji se shaadi kare, uski life hai chod de uske uppar.. aur jab shaadi karegi tab pata chal hi jayega kaun hai wo…. Faaltu mai apna dimag kharab kiya aur armaan ka bhi, wo bhi soch raha hoga ki mai aise kyu react kar rahi hun….. she again cursed herself… and I am sorry armaan pata nahi kya ho gaya tha mujhe aur mai kyu aise react kar rahi thi, ofcourse mujhe pata tha tum majak kar rahe the… but ye mera dimag na… anywaysss…..

she stood up leaving her coffee in between and moved towards reception to find out where is armaan doing duty, after finding out she moved in second building, a smile came on her lips when she found him in general ward, she moved in ward and hide behind the curtains in room which was empty, and took stethoscope and with little height she dropped it down…. Then mumbled aauuu…. Armaan turned and asked kaun hai wahan… riddhima smiled in heart but didn't said anything, atlast armaan entered in room… riddhima grabbed his hand and pulled him in a naughty way towards herself such that he bumped into her, riddhima moved her arms around his waist and rests her head on his chest… armaan was literally surprised….

A: riddhimaa tum, ye sab… (riddhima placed her fingure on his lips)

R: ssshhhhhhh……..

Though he was very surprised yet he smiled and hugged her back tightly, riddhima slightly kisses on his chest….

R: I luv you armaan and sorry….

A: luv u tooooooo…. Par sorry kisliye???

R: (unable to tell why she's saying sorry to him, thinking armaan ko agar reason bataya to usse bahut hi stupid lagega aur wo hassega kahega riddhima itni chotti si baat, mai to bhul hi gaya tha ki aisa kuch hua tha… par mai jaanti hun ki mujhse galti hui hai, mere uss reaction ka matlab bilkul clear tha ki kahin na kahin dil.. dil nahi dimag, kyunki dil mai tumhare siwa kuch nahi hai… par ye dimag ussi ne pata nahi kaise aur kaha se ye insecurity le li, don't know what kind of insecurity but for a moment  I thought sanjana was talking about u and me And it's one of the biggest mistake of my mind…. )

A: riddhimaaaa….(slightly shaking her) riddhimaaa….

R: (coming in present) huh..

A: (with slight winking ) mere saamne hote hue tum kho kaise sakti ho????

R: (in same tone like armaan) wrong….(putting her arms round his neck) Tumhare saamne hote hue hi mai kho sakti hun…(looking into his eyes) tumhari aankho mai.. tumhari…(she stopped)

A: hmmmm…..(slightly smiling and clutched her from back more tightly) tumhari???

R: (slightly blushed) armaaannnn….

A: oe hoyee… waise abhi tak aapko sharam nahi aa rahi thi aisi harkattein karte hue?????

R: kaisi harkatein??? (armaan points with eyes to their position in which they were standing) to isme sharam waali kya baat hai, tum to mere ho, jaise marji rahun tumhare saath, jaise marji harkatein karun, permanent licence mila hua hai, koi nahi rok sakta mujhe, aap bhi nahi mr….

A: (he bends down slightly and kisses on the side of her neck, riddhima deeply mumbled armaannnn…. Armaan mumbled in her ears) mujhe haq hai.. aap bhi hume nahi rok sakti…(riddhima smiled with blush)

R: except dr. keerti, unka rounds par aane ka time ho gaya hai, I think aapko apne patients ke paas wapis challe jaana chahiye…..

A: not fair… khud kuch bhi karo to wo theek hai, aur mai kuch bhi karun to kabhi dr. keerti aa jati hai to kabhi koi dekh lega ye kehkar mujhse peecha chudwa leti ho.. (riddhima placed her hand on his lips)

R: armaan mai tumse kabhi bhi peecha chudwane ke baare mai soch bhi nahi sakti, mera bas challe to mai (thought a bit) haan wo feviquick laga dun (armaan smiled…) armaan I really love you, kabhi aisa sochna bhi mat ki mai tumse peecha chudwana chahti hun isliye bahane kar rahi hun, tumhe mujhe pyar karne ke liye ya aisi koi bhi cheez jo mujhse judi hai wo karne ke liye kissi ki to kya meri bhi permission ki jarurat nahi hai….

Mai tumhari thi,hun,rahungi… aur jo cheez tumhari hai uske saath kuch bhi karne ke liye tumhe kissi se puchne ki jarurat nahi hai… samjheee….

armaaan nodded slightly feeling more devoted to her, wants to hug her more and more

tightly, thinking how much lovely and innocent she is….on the verge of saying something but disturbed by pager… riddhima was so lost in him that she didn't heard his pager, armaan slightly kissed her on forehead didn't want to go at all leaving her behind, but… armaan again cursed pager, then finally separates himself from her, riddhima looked him questionably, armaan showed her pager, riddhima nodded and said tum patients check karo, mai thodi der mai milti hun…. Armaan nodded and once again kissed her on forehead,

riddhima finally proceeded towards home,she's feeling very light from inside, took deep breathe, and smiled to herself thinking now everything is perfect, hamare beech mai jara si bhi problem ho mujhe bilkul acha nahi lagta armaan, har cheez bemayne si lagne lagti hai, aaj ka 1 ghanta aisa lag raha tha jaise mai nimbu hun aur koi pal pal mujhe andar se nichod raha hai, baat jayda badi nahi thi par phir bhi kuch acha nahi lag raha tha, itni bechaini ki bata nahi sakti, I really love you like hell,

and I know you too love me equally, ek tumhara pyar hi to mujhe bechain kar deta hai, tumse ek pal bhi dur nahi rehne deta, ek pal bhi hamare beech pareshani ho nahi bardash hota, aur ye sab aapke pyar ki kramaat hai.. (once again she smiled thinking about him, then came in present when saw people watching her she mumbled) dekha achi khaasi ladki ko paagal kar diya, log bhi dekh dekh ke haste hai.. not fair… (she makes a face, then mumbled) I luv you armaan, thanks meri life ko itna khoobsurat banane ke liye apne pyar se, apne saath se….. and (once again looking around)yeah thanks for making me crazy toooooo…….

next day…

riddhima after doing her routine check-ups was going towards canteen, but stopped when saw armaan coming from front, when he was few steps away he opened his arms, riddhima blushed a little but then moved slowly to him, closed her eyes when on the verge of giving herself in his arms, but... soon opened her eyes when..

Sa: thanks armaan for giving me such a warm welcome…(riddhima opened her eyes and was surprised to see sanjana in armaan's arm) kaise ho tum???? (still pretending as if she didn't saw riddhima)

A: (little confused, looking at riddhima) mai theek hun aur tum????

Sa: agar theek nahi bhi hoyungi to ab theek ho gai hun, itne ache welcome ke baad to koi bhi bahut acha ho jayega,(then turned back, looked at riddhima and apparted from armaan) oops so sorry maine tumhe dekha hi nahi…  (acted as if she really didn't saw her and start behaving formally)

Riddhima though felt a little awkward but still she behaved very normally, in between her pager start ringing so she turned saying bye to both of them, as soon as riddhima turned sanjana slipped her hands in armaan's hand, may be she knew that riddhima surely turn back to see him as normally she does like that, on other side riddhima twisted her head to have the glimpse of armaan and she wants to give her flying kiss secretly, armaan also at the same time wants to turn but sanjana dragged him in canteen, riddhima felt little bad when saw her hand into his, and moved towards maternity ward making a face…

Two days passed, sanjana particularly didn't play any game in these days except in front of riddhima she always try to remain close to armaan and always try to interfere in between them, always jumps in between whenever she found them sitting alone, infact from 2 days sanjana didn't allow armaan to sleep during his duty hours, she always try to indulge him in one case or the other, other side riddhima kept on waiting for him, so that they both can take a quick nap but always found him busy, from 2 days it was like riddhima ka raat ko aana na aana ek barabar tha coz armaan rarely get enough time to have a glimpse of her, talking to her was very far and both in heart were trying to understand where the problem is coming coz work load was same, everything was same but still both were not getting time, specially armaan….

Atlast when 2 days passed like this, riddhima got irritated and specially with sanjana's presence, whenever she saw her with armaan she was like at the next moment she would kill her that much irritated she was….. her behaviour can irritate any person then irritating riddhima was not a big deal may be coz first of all riddhima was his wife and secondly she eagerly waits to spend time with him as hardly they got time due to different duty timings and if in that time anyone interrupts surely she would be irritated and this sanjana was not even giving them a single moment to spend with each other, today riddhima was cursing his father thinking pata nahi papa ko kya problem ho rahi thi jo armaan ke timings change kar diye, kitna mushkil ho jaata hai manage karna… she entered in canteen and just fumed with anger when saw sanjana sitting with armaan, she make hands as if she's going to kill her now, mumbled pata nahi har waqt armaan ke saath kyu chipki baithi rehti hai….. came out of thoughts when

Sa: are riddhima waha kyu khadi ho, yaha aa jao….

R: (smiled fakely) hiiii…..

Armaan asked with eyes to sit next to him, but before she could be sitted sanjana shifts to that chair and asked riddhima to sit on her chair, riddhima makes a face and without saying anything she settled on that chair…

A: ridddhima kitni der kardi aane mai, kab se wait kar raha tha mai yaha par, tumhari patient aur unka baby kaisa hai ab???

Riddhima on the verge of speaking but sanjana interrupted in between….

Sa: uske patients ka baad mai puch lena pehle batao patient neelkamal ka kya karna hai??

A: tu sochle na, kyu pareshan kar rahi hai??? Haan to riddhima..

Sa: (cutting her in between) pareshan to tum bhi ho jaoge nonee jab dr. keerti tumse

reports mangegi 1 ghante baad….(caressing his hair a little which was noticed by riddhima, the word nonee was hitting again and again on her ear drum she was lost in nowhere)

A: are haan reports bhi to deni hai dr. keerti ko, please yaar tum prepare karke submit karwa do na…

Sa: kal raat bhi maine hi report likhi thi, ab mai nahi likhne waali..

A: par help aur dictate to maine hi kiya tha na..

Sa: to theek hai mai dictate kar deti hun, tum likho report… (atlast armaan give up and took paper and pen in his hand)

A: riddhima bas thodi der huh… (riddhima didn't say anything)

Like this 45 minutes passed and riddhima was still sitting as if she was the third person in between armaan and sanjana, in anger she stood up from her chair and turned to go… armaam holds her hand….

A: kya hua basket…(very slowly such that only heard by her, riddhima looked him, her anger took the form of tears in her eyes, she didn't said anything, just tried to pulled her hand back, armaan clutched it more tightly and was surprised to see tears)

R: armaan chodo mujhe, meri break khatam hone waali hai, I've to go…

A: khatam hone waali hai, khatam hui nahi hai…

R: wo bhi khatam ho jayegi armaan…. Leave me….

A: riddhima just shut up and sit down, wanna talk to you…

Sa: (who pretended as if she'd not heard anything) armaan conclusion reh gaya hai report ka, kya likhna hai….

R: bahut ache se baatein ho rahi hai armaan hamari.. (looking at sanjana, she again turned to go, but armaan didn't let her hand skipped off) armaan chodo mujhe….

A: maine kaha na ki tum kahi nahi ja rahi ho, agar thodi der se challi gayi to kuch ho nahi jayega….

Sa: (again interrupting) armaan kya likhna hai bolo bhi….

R: (completely irritated now) sanjana kya mai apne husband se thodi der baat kar sakti hun, agar tumhari permission ho to???(tried to keep herself calm)

Sa: ofcourse yaar, tumhara husband hai, tumhari canteen hai baitho aur baatein karo, mai kya keh rahi hun….(in heart really enjoying her irritation)

R: we need little privacy without any interruption, hope you don't mind….

Before sanjana's answer armaan stood up and moved holding riddhima's hand….

A: kaisi baatein kar rahi ho riddhima, challo….

Sanjana's face covered with victorious smile, she mumbled to herself you are on right track sanjana, it's working…. And she stood up followed AR secretly…

Armaan opened the door of fire escape and moved on last step, then dropped riddhima's hand down, she turned such that her back was facing him… 2-3 tears fell from her eyes, she cleared that from her face…. Armaan from her shoulders turned her from his side….

A: riddhima kya hua hai???

R: kuch nahi..

A: riddhima look at me.. (he cupped her face, riddhima raised her eyes, again tears fall from her eyes and she hugged him immediately) kya hua hai riddhima?? (caressing her hair)

R: 2 din ho gaye hai armaan tumhare saath time spend to kya tumse theek se baat bhi nahi hui, jab bhi baat karne ki koshish karti hun wo sanjana beech mai aakar baith jaati hai, 1 minute bhi tumse baat nahi ho paati, aur tum puch rahe ho mujhe kya hua hai.....

A: riddhima tum to jaanti ho na last month mai kitna work load hota hai, dr. keerti ne itni saari reports submit karne ke liye kaha hai aur tum to jaanti ho na ki agar unka kaam time par complete na hua to kya hoga….

R: armaan I know work come first, aur mai kabhi bhi tumhare kaam mai koi problem nahi create karna chahti, par armaan hamari personal life bhi hai, mai nahi chahti ki kissi bhi haalat mai inn duties ki wajah se hamara relation affect ho… tum please dr. keerti se baat karke apne timings change karwa lo… atleast hume raat to mila karegi ek dusre ke liye, aur agar ho sake to please kuch dino ke liye leave le lo aur hum dono kahi bahar chalte hai jaha hum dono ke alava aur koi na ho…. Please armaan… I want to spend some time with you only…..(she hides her face in his chest) armaan I really miss you, bas bahut ho gaya na kaam aur bahut ho gayi night duty……

A: (patted her back and kissed on her temple) riddhima mai aaj hi dr. keerti se baat karta hun, bas tum chup ho jao, aur aaj shaam ko hum bahar dinner lene chaleinge jahan hum dono ke alava aur koi nahi hoga, okk…

R: puccaa….

A: promise baba, ab challo wo wide waali smile do mujhe, kaha hai kaha hai woo…

(riddhima smiled) aww that's like my princess, tum aise mat pareshan hua karo riddhima, mujhe acha nahi lagta baby….

R: to phir mujhse dur na hua karo armaan, mujhe acha nahi lagta…(she wants to say that she doesn't like his chatting with sanjana but didn't say)

Both were interrupted by riddhima's pager…

A: ab tum theek ho??? (riddhima nodded) challein??? (she nodded)

Armaan holds her hand and slightly kissed on it, and turned to go when he realized that riddhima didn't moved..he turned back and looked at her, one tear was still floating on her eyelashes, armaan moved closed to her, and kissed on her eyes and sucked that tear, riddhima closed her eyes, armaan slightly pressed his body against hers, and moved little more forward such that her back was pinned with wall, and her front was tightly pressed by his body.. her heart beats raised at an instant, armaan entangled her hands with his and with in a seconds covers the distance between their lips, riddhima clutched his hands tightly, after sometime they break out, riddhima's eyes was still closed, armaan moved his lips near her ears…

A: chalne ka iraada hai ya yaaaa…. (dropped his breathe on her neck, riddhima holds him from his waist and slightly pushed him back) sochlo… (riddhima opened her eyes)

R: let me go….

A: really want to go.. (again pinned her against wall)

R: armaannnn….

A: riddhimaaaa….(he did little tickly in her tummy)

Riddhima finally laughed and begged him…

A: pehle waada karo shaam tak aise hi hasti rahogi…

R: okk I promise, ab jaane do….(armaan loosens his grip around her, before going riddhima gave him quick peck on cheeks and finally ran away)

In between sanjana outside fire escape mumbled sorry riddhima aaj to armaan aur mai movie dekhne jaa rahe hai aur uske baad dinner par bhi, to aap log baad mai ghumne ka program banana 31st December ke baad, she laughed..

okk that's it for today...

sorry friends for late update, I's not well from 3-4 days.... most probab i'll update next part tomorrow else surely on thursday....

khushu my lil sister mai tujhe nahi bhulli hun, aur mail bhi karungi jaldi..

neha,ritu,kshu,rucha,kiran,pooja,sonia,lekha sabko bahut bahut mubaarake CC ke 3rd thread ki khushi mai😊😊, mai jaise hi proper theek ho jaungi waha apne shubh kadamo ke saath aaungi.. okk...

rucha so sorry yaar tere b'day par tujhe wish bhi nahi kar payi, belated happy b'day dear, may god bless you😊😊.....

ishanki....

Neha.K. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
oye teri tabiyat kharab hai?? davayi li ya nai???
nai li toh go to dr armaan lol
newaz apna khyal rakhna ache se...time pe davayi lena
no thnda pani ok😆

ok now comments

awwwwwwww jus loved d begining...
lolz ridzzzz ...cho chweeeeeeeeet
khud hi badbadaying😆
iss baar toh ammy ka kaam woh kar rahi thi
khud hi pahunch gayi recharge hone🤪 lolz loved her harkatein🤣
nd yeah thnx toh mujhe bhi karna hai ammy ko for making me crazy toooooo
gawdddddddddd dat sanjana hugged ammy
ab main sachi mein isse maarungi usko
hadh ho gayi hai ab toh sahi mein
chipku hai poori ki poori
dekh anku iska kuch karde werna mere haathon khoon ho jayega😡😆
AR's fireescape romancewas toooo good
but fir se woh bandaria sanjana.....
oh maaaa ab kya chaling uske khuraphati dimaag mein
continue soon anku
nd congo to u toooooooo for 3rd thread of CC
jaldi se aaja apne shubh kadamo ke saath...
aapka intezar rahega

lov ya
nehu..

Edited by Neha_luvPRB - 15 years ago
BaniGupta thumbnail

Please make AR to spend time with eachother...

I hate that stupid,jerk sanjana
Nice part
Cont soon

Bye
Banni

-Love.is.You- thumbnail

heyy ishu diiiiiii ab tera health kaisa hai??????tu theek tho hai na???? tu zyaada stress na le samjhi...araaaaaaaaaaaaam kar..........😊😊😊

oley oley bacha sanjana AR k life main aagaye tho tu kyu bimaar pad gayee re???😲😲

now coming to the part...........
hayeeee meri ridhima ko kisiki nazar na lage kinni cute lag rahi hogi jab apne aap se bad bada rahi thi😃.......
lolllllllll lagta hai armaan ka asar bahut buri tarah se pad raha hai ridhima par... pahunch gayee romance karne😳😳😳
aah sanjana ki bachi tho had se baahar jaa rahi hai kalmoohi meri ridhima ko firse rula diya duffer kahi kii😡
yaar woh thoda tho sharam karti??? waha AR ka private moment chal raha tha aur wo naalayak ki tarah jhank rahi thi😡😡eww stupid girl
ye armaan bhi baahut innocent banta fir raha haii...usko dikh hi nahi raha sanjana kitni evil hai...😡
kahir dheere dheere wo samajh jaayega aur us sanjana ki band bajayega😆😆😆
ab plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz AR ko dinner jaane se na rokna aur ridzi ka dil na tootne dena........
ok dii lov yaa TAKECARE
pooja.......

Edited by SuKaSh - 15 years ago