Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soumyashridhar thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hey Ishanki,
      Thanks alot for updating.Great part.Loved Armaan-Ridhima aniversary celebrations a lot.Thanks for the pm.
      And all the very best for your exams!
                                          Soumya.
mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
hey amazing
sorry yaar maine read blog main hi kar liya par comment nahi kar payi
lovely aniversary
thanks for pm
mithila
potternerd thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey  ishanki  very  very  very  very  very  lovely  part
everything was so perfect
thank god idiot shashank came 2 know abt AR
shonaveer thumbnail
anku yaar...

soooooo soorryyyy for th late reply...

thaks for the pm... looved the part...

please do continue soon n do pm me if u cotinue....

luv
deepu :)
kiranminhas thumbnail
hey anku dat ws a brilliant part........luvd evry bit of it.......i ws totally lost while reading it..........kya kahe yr unka romance to yr n kitna acha likhti ho tum.........hatss offfff 2 uuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.............👏
bt i really hate shashank n anjali.......😡😡
aur han yr yeh ab tk ka sbse long part tha...................thnxxxxxx🤗
nxt is d 100th part........century ho gai .........yuuhhhhuuuuuuuuuuuuuu🥳
mere to yr examzz postpone ho gae.........ab 5th june tk chale gae coz of elections......😭😭
thnx 4 d pm......

luv yaaaaaaa loadssssssssssssssss
miisssssssssssssss uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

kiran
kiranminhas thumbnail
n sry 4 d lte reply dear......bz thi examzzz mein.......bt ab to m free hun.......
GoDsLoVe thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Part-100

Congratulations to all of you

Sirf aap sab ke support ke kaaran aaj 100 parts complete ho gaye, thanks a lott… thanks for always giving me your encouraging comments, thanks for always boosting me up….

Thanks a lot

RITU, KSHUU, NEHA, POOJA, SONIA, RUCHA, KIRAN, DEEPU, MITHILA, BANNI, MISHA, ALIYA, RICHA, TRISHA, YACHNA, PRASANTHI, SOUMYA, SALONI.ANGEL, SABHENWAL, SANAYA, ASMA, SAMEER, ANUPAMA, SUNAINA, KASU_FOREVER, RIDZI830, RIDDHIMA1, PANKHURI, COOLDOLL, ANJALI, ZOYA, NIVEDITA, AAKANSHA, SWAMI, ZHASAN, SHAZ_RANI, RAMAN, YOGITHA, KINJAL, KAAJAL, KASHISH, MINI, PREETI95, MINA, L.U.S.H, PRETTY_COOL93, MAD, MAR, SONALIHUTIFAN, TRENDYFRIENDS, RANJI, DIV_RIDZ, NIDA, ZAYNAH, AARORA, DMG_FANATIC, SUJATA, ARLUVER_15, ANGELICSONIYA, RIDZI4U2NV, PUSHPI, SOUM, SUVARNA, PALLAVI, NIMSHA, RIDDSS, PEACEWITHIN, DMGADDICT, SHREYA, CAN_PAK, SOUMYASHRIDHAR, NIVEDITA, SALONICUTE……  

Sorry if I had missed anyones name, thanks a lot guys for your lovely comments, thanks a lot for being there always for me, thanks for giving me your valuable support during my exams, thanks for the lovely wishes which you had made for me…. Thanks a lot for everything…… congrats once again…. Love you all of you…

Ritu: partyyyy…. Partyyyyy……. Parttyyyyyyy………..

Pooja: mai nahi ritu organize karegi party, samjha kar yaar mai parts likhne aur padne mai busy hoti hun to kaise party organize karne ka time milega, aur ritu iss baat ko samajhti hai, isliye usne khud hi sabko invite kar diya… hee hee…..

NEHA se to kuch ab expect hi nahi karna, usse comment karne ka time nahi milta, reserve karke bhaag jaati hai, pata nahi congrats aur gale milne ka bhi time hai ya nahi, , waise dost normally party organize karne mai help karte hai par pata nahi  party mai bhi aayegi ya nahi

Kshu: sorry dear tumne conclude karne ke liye kaha tha par samajh hi nahi aaya kaise karun, ab tu next week ki wait kar ya next week saare parts ka conclusion ya phir abhi aur wait karna padega, I hope tujhe koi problem na ho, waise ek mahine ki bachi ko kya problem hoyegi…. Haina…

So here goes next part, please do tell me your views and next part will be updated on next Thursday, at same time only… Last part of last week…. next time no pm…….

One more thing, with your comments please post the moment which you liked very much till date, and the moment which you hated the most….

Part-100…

Pr: jao riddhima armaan ko bahar tak chod aao, she smiled a little then nodded and walked to him….

Riddhima looked at armaan, and mumbled challein….. armaan nodded…. As soon as  they were out of the hall, armaan asked with eyes to turn and look at the swining pool, she turned and smiled their names was still adding shine in atmosphere, looking very beautifull, when she didn't move, armaan in her ears mumbled riddhimaaa challein??? Riddhima atlast turned thinking she has none other choice, uska jaana jaruri hai, aur koi bahana bhi to nahi hai ki mai usse rok sakun, kaash ye waqt yehi tham jaata, kaash… she looked him deeply…. And their silence was talking….

Riddhima in heart saying  kuch der aur nahi ruk sakte….

Armaan in heart said I wish I could, but I have to go….

Riddhima said mann nahi kar raha tumhe khud se dur karne ka, 1 pal to reh nahi sakti tumhare bina, aur puri raat tum hospital mai rahoge… kaise rahungi mai…

Armaan said mann to mera bhi nahi kar raha tumhe chod kar jaane ka, par….

Riddhima said in heart par jaana to hai, haina…. In that silence atmosphere armaan's pager again start ringing, both blinked their eyes atlast breaking their eye contact, armaan read the message, then looked at riddhima, she nodded slightly… armaan turned to go, few steps he walked, then stopped and turned back, then asked riddhima kya tum mujhe car tak chodne nahi aaogi???

Riddhima start walking slowly slowly, looking here and there, not wanted to look at armaan coz she feared her eyes start dropping water if she look him, though she knew he's just going for few hours, but still… pehli baar wo akeli rahegi na, that's why she's feeling very heavy in heart….. but tried her level best to act normal in front of armaan, else he won't be able to perform operation properly as he remained thinking about her only… when she reached near armaan,she unknowingly placed her head on his chest and one arm around his waist, holding him tightly, armaan smiled and kissed her on her head, then moved his arm around her back, they start walking and soon reached in parking, both got separated from each other…

A: mai jaldi aane ki koshish karunga riddhima, ghar jaakar mujhe message kar dena ki  tum pahunch gai, shayad mai uss waqt O.T mai hun, aur saare darwaje theek se lock karna…. (riddhima nodded, armaan one again pulled her in a tight hug, then kissed her on forehead, riddhima in return kissed him on forehead and wish him luck for operation….  ) to mai jaun….

Riddhima nodded, atlast armaan moved towards car, before opening door he once again turned and looked at riddhima, gave him flying kiss, she smiled and as soon as he sits in car, he settles his mirror and looked her lastly, she was waving hand, armaan too waved his hand and started his car and soon disappeared….. riddhima took a long breathe, still standing in parking, suddenly came out of thoughts, when she heard her name calling by someone, she turned..

Ri: riddhima tu yahan akeli kya kar rahi hai, kab se hum teri andar wait kar rahe the, par tu aayi hi nahi…

R: wo mai bas.

Ni: (cutting her in between) agar armaan ko pata chal gaya ki humne tujhe ek minute bhi akela choda to wo hume kacha chaba jayega, uski strict instructions hai ki ek sec ke liye bhi tujhe akela nahi chodna….

R: maana armaan kabhi kabhi eggs, omlette wagarah kha leta hai par usse insaano ko khaane ki adat nahi hai…

Ni: ohhhh how funny you are…. (riddhima smiled)

On other side, when driving car armaan heard some unknown tone, he was surprised, he searched every where in car, at his back seat, and every where, and mumbled ye aawaj aa kaha se rahi hai, unknowingly he opened his dash board and where he least expected, was surprised when he found one square shaped box wrapped with gift paper, over that one beautiful red rose was there,

he took out that box, start opening that gift paper still surprised, and a million dollar smile covered his face when he saw the box on which his favorite cell picture was there, he quickly opened that box and took out the cell, very happy in heart, new set of nokia, which he wants to buy, but didn't getting time from past month, he infact forgot about it…. Par usse abhi tak yaad tha,

he mumbled in heart… I luv you sooo much, he opened flap of his cell and found I luv you flashing on screen, again his cell start ringing, note flashes on screen happy anniversary jaan, I love you so much, nothing without you…. Armaan moved that screen close to his lips and kissed it and mumbled love you toooo…….. then quickly transfers his sim from his old cell to new one, and sends message to riddhima, luv you basket…. he didn't thank her, coz he felt it would look very formal if he say thanks to her, she loves him so much and in return expect only love from him, nor the words like thanks, I like the gift very much…. So he just send his love….

When entering in sanjeevani, he receives msg from her missing you…. luv u… he mumbled miss you too…. And finally after changing his dress he moved in ot, before that he called niki, and again gave her instructions…. She smiled and said haan mere peetaji bilkul achi tarah dhyan rakhungi aapki riddhima ka, mera abhi marne ka koi iraada nahi hai, armaan said guddd…. And cut the call…

On other side, abhi dropped niki and riddhima at their home…. Both entered in house….

R: niki tumhare pass to change karne ke liye kapde nahi hai, tum night suit daal leti ho to tum mera night suit change kar lo…

Ni: I've no problem dear, agar tum suit bhi dogi night ke bina to bhi challega, par mujhe kuch jarur de dena, mai iss saree ko jayda der nahi sambhal paungi…

R: (smiled) okk tum wait karo mai lekar aati hun… (she nodded, riddhima left)

Came back in few seconds and gave clothes to niki, then again goes in her room for taking shower, while taking shower she memorizes her morning with armaan, then their whole day clips start moving in front of her eyes, she smiled, then came out of bathroom, settled on corner of bed, again his armaan's fragrance does wonders on her and she lost completely in thoughts, then came in present with the thought that where they (niki and riddhima) gonna sleep today, she looked at the photo,then at bed where she used to sleep in his arms, where they always lost themselves in each other, then mumbled hum iss room mai kaise so sakte hai, ye room to sirf (she looked at photo).. then goes down..

Ni: riddhima kaha rah gai thi, itni der laga di, kitni der se wait kar rahi thi…

R: wo maii… niki ek baat puchu, agar hum dono iss niche waale room mai so jaayein to koi problem to nahi hai??

Ni: kyu??? Agar uppar tumhare room mai soyein to kuch problem hogi???

R: (thinking, then trying once again) wo actually armaan pata nahi kab aayega, agar uppar soye to may be pata na challe isliye…

Ni: (smiled) are yaar mai to majak kar rahi thi, of course hum yaha so sakte hai yaar, itna formal hone ki jarurat nahi hai… (riddhima smiled a little, then settled on bed, niki smiled looking at her face)

R: kya hua???

Ni: kuch nahi, mai bas yehi soch rahi thi ki jab tumhe jhoot bolna hai aata to kyu bolti ho, armaan ki aahat ko to tum kahi se bhi pehchan jaogi, aur phir ye kaise ho sakta hai ki wo niche darwaje par khada ho aur tumhe pata na challe, jitni marji gehri neend mai ho tum phir bhi uthke bhagti hui jaogi..… wo room armaan aur tumhara hai, kissi ke saath bhi tum uss room ko share nahi kar sakti, hainaa…. (riddhima didn't reply lightly blushed,niki placed her hand over hers)

Ni: bahut pyar karti ho na armaan se??? (from her heart sound came bahut se bahut bahut jayda, itna ki uske ehsas ke aalava kuch aur mehsus nahi kar paati, but she didn't said this to niki, just nodded slightly, in between niki received call from abhi, he's asking about his clothes and all, riddhima smiled and thought pata nahi armaan kya kar raha hoga, operation start hua ya nahi, when she put down her cell, riddhima looked at her with excitement.)

R: tum bhi abhi se bahut pyar karti ho na??? (niki's smile slightly faddens)

Ni: pata nahi..

R: ye kaisa jawab hua???

Ni: pata nahi…

R: niki…….

Ni: kyunki mujhe seriously nahi pata ki mai uss se pyar karti hun bhi ya nahi, aur agar karti hun to kitna karti hun ye nahi pata….

R: (she placed her hand on her forehead) tabiyat to theek hai, it's ok niki agar tum batana nahi chahti…

Ni: (cutting her in between) riddhima I'm serious, mujhe nahi pata ki hum ek dusre se pyar karte bhi hai ya nahi…

R: niki ye tum kya… (she looked her with little shock)

Ni: Kitne murkh hote hai wo bache jo samajhte hai ki wo apne mummy papa se jayda hoshiyar hai aur hum kabhi galat ho hi nahi sakte, par ye bhul jaate hai ki rahenge to wo bache hi, unka experience parents se bhadkar kabhi nahi ho sakta aur maa baap kabhi bhi apne bacho ke baare mai galat nahi soch sakte, apni nasamjhi ke kaaran wo kitna bada loss kar letein hai, jara si naasamajh ki wajah se saari jindagi pachtana pad jaata hai, parents aur saare relations ka saath to chut ta hi hai, aur jab pata challe ki jiske liye ye sab chod kar aye ho wo hi ab tumhara nahi raha to…..(she blinked her eyes to stop her tear) ye pyar vyar, shaadi vaadi kuch nahi hota yaar, sab dokha hai, …

R: nahi niki, pyar kabhi dhoka nahi ho sakta, ye pyar ka rishta hi to ek aisa rishta hai jisme jiya jaaye to jindagi kam lagne lati hai, pyar to har pal ko khas bana deta hai.. aur shaadi wo bandhan jo pyar ke rishte ko aur majboot kar deta hai, ek aisa bandhan jisme koi bandhan na hote hue bhi bandhna acha lagta hai, ye rishte kabhi bhi dhoka nahi ho sakte…. Haan niki ye sach hai ki bachein kabhi kabhi nasamjhi kar letein hai, apne parents ko hi apna dushman samajh baithte hai aur unke experience ko thokkar maarkar sabse badi galti kar baith te hai… (niki looked her with little surprise, she was not expecting these words from her,) kya hua aise kyun dekh rahi ho???

Ni: par tumne bhi to apne papa ke against shaadi ki thi, to kya tum bhi iss baat ko realize karti ho ki tumne galti ki thi…. Agar nahi to tum meri baat par agree kyu kar rahi ho???

R: niki armaan aur mera case bahut different hai, mai to general baat kar rahi thi,

Ni: kyu aisa kya difference tha armaan aur tumhare pyar mai???

R:  tha kuch aisa armaan mai ki mai chah kar bhi apne asoolon par teek nahi payi, armaan ne mujhe pyar kiya hi iss dhang se tha ki uske bina rehna, ussse chodkar kissi aur se shaadi karne ka khyal bhi nahi chuu sakta tha, mai uski jeene ki wajah hun, mere bina wo ek pal bhi apni life imagine nahi kar sakta tha, usse meri life ke saamne apni life ki fikar hona hi band ho jaata tha,

aaj bhi wo case mujhe bechain kar deta hai, uski aankhon mai mujhe wo khone ka darr, ek fariyaad ki mai tumhare bina kabhi nahi jee paunga riddhima, wo bomb blast ka case mai kabhi nahi bhul sakti, (a tear rolled down on her cheeks) papa ke against jaane ki to mai sapne mai bhi nahi soch sakti thi, par armaan ko chodna was just out of my reach…

Ni: riddhima shaadi se pehle sabko hi apne boyfriends bahut ache lagte hai, sabko apne pyar ko chodna mushkil hota hai, uss waqt to pyar mai sab andhe ho jaatein hai, par shaadi ke baad asliyat samne aati hai, aankhon ke samne hi sapne aise tut ke bikharte hai jaise kissi ne kaanch par pathar maar diya ho…. to kya aur kinn basis par tum keh sakti ho ki tum sahi ho, kuch to socha hoga na tumne itna bada step uthane se pehle..

R: niki tum kya mera interview le rahi ho???

Ni: bas jaan na chahti hun ki  tumhe kyu lagta hai tum sahi thi…

R: hmmm…. Niki pyar pyar mai difference hota hai, armaan ke pyar ki sachai aur deewangi ki hadd ye hai ki wo kabhi bhi mujhe akela nahi chodega, agar mai marr bhi rahi hoyungi to wo mujhe akela marne bhi nahi dega, mujhe dard hoga to uska dard usse bhi mehsus hoga, har pal wo mere saath tha, hai aur rahega, mujhe jab bhi kabhi bhi kissi ki jarurat hoti to sabse pehle armaan mere samne khada hota tha, chahe as a teacher, chahe as a lover, as a enemy (she laughed when a glimpse of their starting days came in front of her eyes) as a colligue, as a well wisher,  as a filler jab bhi mera mood off hota tha aur as a teddy bear to whom I can hug and cry my heart….

Bas aur kya chahiye tha aur kya chahiye hota hai, har kissi ka sapne yehi to hota hai ki uska hamsafar har pal har mod par uska saath de, kaise chod sakti thi usse jab apne se jayda vishwas uss par tha, papa ne to ek baar mauka bhi nahi diya armaan ki sachai batane ka, wo apni mis-understandings mai jee rahein hai, unhone aankhon par patti bandh li to kya mai bhi bandh leti jhoot ki patti, kya aisa karke mai kabhi sukoon se reh paati, unhe to 2 pal ki khushi mil jaati par mai apne aap to jeete jee marti hi saath mai armaan ko maar dalti,

Niki mujhe sacrifice karne par jayda vishwas nahi hai, agar papa ke pass koi aisa reason hota armaan ka, jo mere saamne kabhi aaya hi na hota to shayad mai soch bhi leti, par…. Par wo to koi baat sune bina hi meri shaadi karwana chahte the…. No doubt parents ko hamse jayda experience hota hai, unhe pata hota hai ki unke bache ke liye kya sahi hai kya galat, aur har baar jo wo sochte hai almost sahi bhi nikalta hai par kabhi aisa bhi ho sakta hai ki wo sahi na ho… mera aur armaan ka case bhi waisa hi hai…

Ni: par tum kaise keh sakti ho armaan sahi hi hoga, kya pata aage jaakar wo tumhe dhoka de de, kya iss cheez ki tum gurantee le sakti ho???? Kya pata aage jaakar situation hi aisi aa jaye ki tumhare papa sahi aur tum galat niklo…

R: niki future kisne dekha hai, to mai uske baare mai baat nahi kar rahi, aise to hum arrange marriages mai bhi predict nahi kar sakte ki hum hamesha khush hi raheinge, kya pata papa jahan meri shaadi karwate waha mai khush hi na reh paati, uss insaan ki bhi to koi gurantee nahi le sakte the ki wo sahi hi nikalega, aise hi love marriage mai bhi kuch nahi keh sakte…. Mai sirf present ki baat kar rahi thi, aur uss waqt armaan kya tha,

wo uss waqt bahut acha insaan tha, papa ke paas koi reason hi nahi tha usse mana karne ke liye, I think wo koi bhi ladka dekhte to usme wohi sab dekhte jo armaan mai tha, aur uss waqt mujhe pura yakeen tha ki mai galat nahi hun aur aaj bhi hai….aage jaaakar situation kuch bhi ho, kuch bhi par mujhe pata hai infact pura yakeen hai ki mai kabhi bhi uss din ko blame nahi karungi jis din maine papa ka haath chodkar armaan ka haath pakda tha,

bas ek yehi yakeen to chahiye hota hai ki  tumhe kabhi bhi apne decision par pachtawa na ho future mai, aur agar tumhe ye yakeen ho to tum kabhi bhi galat nahi ho sakte, par agar tumhe apne decision par jara sa darr ho ya double minded ho to kahi na kahi tumhe dil mai pata hota hai ki  tum kuch galat kar rahe ho, aur tumhe wahi apne kadam aage bhadne se rok lene chahiye….  Jis din armaan papa se baat karne aaya tha,

uss waqt mujhe thoda sa darr laga, par jaise hi wo jaane laga, aisa laga ki jaise mujhse koi meri saasein lekar jaa raha hai, aur saara darr dur ho gaya, bejhijhak mai armaan ke pass bhag gai, yehi to yakeen tha, uss waqt mujhe nahi pata tha ki meri jindagi itni khubsurat ban jayegi, bas itna tha ki armaan aur mai pyar se rahenge, uske pyar mai jeeyungi aur uske pyar mai marr jaungi, par…… mai galat nahi thi, kabhi bhi nahi, aur agar uss insaan ka saath dena galti kehlata hai jo tumhe deewano ki tarah chahta hai, to aisi galti mai har janam mai karna pasand karungi…. 

Ni: kya tumhe kabhi apne parents ki yaad nahi aati…

R: armaan ne kabhi sochne ka mauka hi nahi diya, mai usse bacha samajhti hun, par sach to ye hai ki wo hi mera bacho ki tarah khayal rakhta hai, ek minute bhi sochne ka mauka nahi deta, kabhi yaad aayi bhi to khud hi meri maa, kabhi papa, kabhi di ka role nibha deta hai…

Ni: kabhi milne ka maan  nahi karta tumhara unse???

R: (who was listening her words very carefully may be setting comparison between their and her relationship and trying to find out the answers which her heart kept on asking her again and again)hmmmm… karta hai par mai tab tak nahi millungi jab tak wo armaan ko wo respect nahi dete jo ek damad ki hoti hai, chahe uske liye mujhe saari jindagi hi intejaar kyu na karna pade…. So nikita madam aur koi sawaal puchna chaheingi aap humse, waise start aapne kiya tha..

Ni: aur khatam tumne kar diya, acha laga tumhara interview leke….

R: aise kaise the end ho gaya??? Pehle tum batao ki abhi aur tumhare beech mai kya problem hai???

Ni: riddhima problem yehi hai ki problem samajh nahi aati, abhi ki nature no doubt bahut achi hai, I love him par samajhh nahi aata ki wo aajkal itni jaldi chid kyu jaata hai, uske mann mai kab kya chal raha hai pata hi nahi chalta, pass hote hue bhi hamare beech bahut duriya hoti hai, jaise shaadi se pehle wo mujhe samajhta tha waise ab nahi, pata nahi, koi problem na hote hue bhi bahut problems hai hamare beech, iss se jayda abhi mai aur kuch nahi keh sakti, but I promise jis din bhi kuch samajh aayega sabse pehle tumhe bataungi, afterall tumse achi dost mera koi aur ho hi nahi sakta….

R: most welcome niki, jab marji tum kuch bhi share karna chaho kar sakti ho, par abhi problem solve karne se pehle ye jaan ne ki koshish jarur karna ki abhi ke mann mi kya chal raha hai, kahi aisa to nahi ki usse bhi lagta ho ki  tum shaadi ke baad bahut badal gai ho, waise bhi tum ek doctor ho aur doctor ka sabse pehla kaam hi ye hota hai ki pata karo bimari kya hai, aur uss bimari ka main reason kya hai, jab reason pata chal jaaye to dawai dene mai jayda problem nahi hogi….

Ni: (smiled) huhhh… thanks dear….

R: just shut up…. Thanks karke tum meri insult kar rahi ho..

Ni: oopsss, sorry madam…

R: it's okk…. (niki stretched a little) I think ab hume so jaana chahiye, kal subah hospital bhi to jana hai..

Ni: okkk goodnight dear….

R: goodnight…(and both stretched out on bed, niki was dead to the world as soon as she stretched out)

Riddhima closed her eyes trying to sleep, taking turns on bed, and holding one pillow tightly, she heard his voice calling riddhima, riddhima….she got up instantly, few drops of sweat can be seen on her face, she looked her cell to check if there is any message from armaan, but didn't find… she felt little restless, got up from her bed, took 3-4 rounds in common room, when didn't felt relaxed, she goes in kitchen and took out one chilled water bottle, and emptied it on her face, suddenly heard  loud noise, she mumbled armaan, then turned back and saw vessel that was on the edge of shelf knocked down, she bent down and place the vessel up, as soon as she stood up, she found ice-cream cup in front of her eyes, and one hand was holding that ice-cream who was standing at her back and his arms were passing from her waist, she instantly turned back without waiting and surprised to see armaan satnding in front of her, she out of happiness hugged armaan.. and mumbled god I was missing you like anything, armaan smiled and hugged her back then

R: par armaan tum yaha aaye kaise???

A: itne bure din aa gaye hai, apne ghar mai hi choro ki tarah ghusna padta hai, uss ventilator window se aaya hun..

R: tumne darwaaja kyu knock nahi kiya??

A: phir aapko surprise kaise deta, aur ye achanak jo aapke chehre par itni badi smile aayi hai ye kaise dekhne ko milti?? Huh? ?(riddhima smiled again) 1 ghante ki break thi, socha aapke darshan kar aaun, aur apni anniversary ke aakhri 5 minute aapke saath spend kar lun…. Cake to mila nahi, isliye ice-cream…(riddhima kissed on his forehead, and mumbled thanks in his ears, armaan lifted her up in his arms and came in common room, and in the same way settled on swing that was in the middle of the room, then both enjoyed with ice-cream,and after 5 minutes riddhima was asleep, with her head on his shoulder and arm around his neck, armaan looked at time, with in 5 minutes he has to leave, so he got up from swing and moved towards guest room quietly, then put her on bed, so that her sleep may not get disturbed, riddhima was still holding him tightly, due to which their faces were so closed, armaan gazed her face and found a very satisfied look on her face, he smiled to himself and in heart one thought arise that his motive of coming back home is fulfilled, now she's happy)

And mumbled sirf aur sirf yehi khushi aur satisfaction dekhne ke liye aaya tha, jo resort se jaate waqt tumhare chehre se bahut dur thi, jitni marji koshish karlo riddhima tum kabhi bhi apni feelings mujhse nahi chuppa sakti, agar tum muh se nahi kahogi to tumhari khamoshi aur tumhari aankhein tumhari dil ki baat bata deti hai, (he bends down and kisses on her forehead) he slightly moved her arm from his neck, and tried to stand up, but his shirt button was entangled with her mangalsutra, he smiled and mumbled sorry baby time to go… and he detangled his button…

while again making an attempt of going, this time riddhima hold his hand, she was still in half sleep, and mumbled armaann… armaan came back and settled next to her, then caressed her hair, and mumbled in her ears now don't open your eyes, keep sleeping, I'll be coming at 4 in morning, okk…. When riddhima didn't looses her grip, he looked at niki, who was in sleep as if like khumbkaran and her back was facing to him,

he settled on his knees and finally gave goodnight kiss to riddhima on her lips as if giving her sleeping pills, he considered his goodnight kiss as sleeping pill coz every night he used to give her kiss, and after that or in between she normally goes in tight sleep as if she had taken pills and that's showing her reaction… when ridhima loosens her grip, he looked her face once again and realized that she finally entered into her dream world, once again caressed her face, and mumbled I luv you, after putting quilt on her, he finally left…

after doing his duty, around 5:30 o'clock armaan opened the door, he was very tired, wished to have coffee, but didn't have capacity to go in kitchen and himself make coffee, he wants to meet riddhima, but thought after 5 minutes he'll meet him and he settled on chair… closed his eyes, relaxing a little, when smell of coffee touched his nose, he mumbled armaan ab tu aise hi soja, kaun jayega kitchen mai, aur kaun 5 minute khada reh kar coffee banayega…. He felt some one's touch on his shoulders, slightly moving to his back, pressing lightly….then some words touched his ears, coffee banani nahi hai, sirf peeni hai… her voice does wonders like anyday… he slightly opened hhis eyes and looked at riddhima whose inverted image is forming, as she was standing at the back of his chair, giving him massage,

R: armaan ye coffee maine 7th time garam kari hai, tumne kaha tha 4 baje aaoge aur ab 5:45 ho rahe hai… pehli coffee jab tum nahi aaye to maine pee li…

Armaan pulled her face down, and nuzzled his nose with her…

A: tum itni subah subah kyu uth gai???

R: wo tumhare liye important nahi hai, tum jaldi se coffee aur toast kha lo, kitne thake hue lag rahe ho… mai oil lekar aati hun…

And soon came with oil, start massaging his head, he felt really very relaxed, then again she gave him massage on back…

A: basket tumhe har baar kaise pata chal jaata hai ki mujhe kis time kis cheez ki jarurat hai???

R: waise hi jaise tumhe pata chal jaata hai…(armaan asked her to sit as he's comfortable now)

A: tum 4 baje se mera wait kar rahi thi??? ( riddhima didn't reply and stood up and pulled armaan towards their room and ask him to sleep..) par tum hospital kaise jaogi???

R: armaan uski tum tension mat lo, bas aankhein band karo aur chup chap so jao aur abhi to 9 baje report karna hai, isliye mai bhi so rahi hun, par niki ke pass, acha nahi lagega na usse akela chodkar aur mai yaha so jaun ….(armaan nodded, she kissed him on his forehead, then put curtains, so that no light can disturb him, armaan close his eyes, he was really touched in heart, thinking wo 4 baje se uthi hui thi, sirf mujhe coffee dene ke liye, usse pata hai ki coffee to mai khud bhi bana sakta hun , phir bhi…) (don't know why he's that much glad, may be because this was the first time when they'd different shifts, and for the first time he'd night duty without riddhima, and he's not expecting welcome from riddhima this time, when she used to sleep like hell, with these thoughts when he closed his eyes don't know)

It's 8 in morning, riddhima quietly removed curtains and from little back, she caressed him, then mumbled I'm going armaan, shaam ko milte hai, I'll miss you… and then she left…. Niki had already left for hospital as her reporting time was 7:30, so riddhima did auto rickshaw…

Around 10 o'clock, when riddhima was passing through the corridor, one door got opened and she was pulled in…

R: (with shock) armaann tummm????? Tum yaha kya kar rahe ho?? abhi abhi to… (her voice shivered when he came close to her, and her body was entirely pressed by his body and as his lips moved close to her neck) armaan koi aa jayega…( armaan placed both his arms on wall) let me go..

A: kamala hai, ek to hum sirf aapke liye hospital aaye, aur aap itna bhaav kha rahi hai…

R: (she felt puzzled) nahi armaan mera wo matlab nahi tha, dr. keerti… par tum yaha kar kya rahe ho???

A: tumhare bina mann nahi lag raha tha to hospital aa gaya, socha dr. keerti bhi impress ho jayegi aur tumhare saath waqt bhi beeta lunga, par tum to.. (he makes a face)

Riddhima smiled and put her arms around his neck… armaan also smiled and hold her from waist tightly..

R: aur sona nahi tumne???

A: I think sone se jayda acha itni khubsurat biwi ke saath romance karna hai, aur shashtro ke anusaar jo tumhare liye acha ho wohi karna chahiye, so….

R: ohhh I seee…….. armaan pulled her close…. But her pager start ringing, armaan mumbled ye saala pager… riddhima rushed down teasing him….

Dr. shashank who had seen this whole incident first felt jealous or angry… thinking armaan ka to duty time over ho gaya hai, then kuch nahi hota kab tak rahega ye ashiqi ka junoon dekhte hai dr. malik, aaj se tum dono ki shifts different hogi, mai bhi dekhta hun kab tak tum apni neend qurban karte ho, kab tak tum nahi sote, kab tak apni neend se jayda riddhima ka saath acha lagta hai tumhe…. 2 dino mai ye aashiqi ka bhoot uttar jayega, jab neend aur thakawat se tarsoge… and he paged dr. keerti, to change the shifts of dr. armaan… dr. kerti was surprised but can't questioned him back, so she nodded…

On other side, while armaan was playing game in his new cell, riddhima came to him…

R: armaan challo na coffee peene chalte hai…

A: bas 5 minutes… riddhima again asked him, he replied same, when 3rd his answer was

same, she got little irritated and naughtily pulled cell from his hand…

A: riddhimaaaa……

Riddhima teased him and ran away, armaan followed her, they kept on running, riddhima was running looking back, armaan asked her to look in front, before she could understand, she bumped with someone, and fell down…

A: riddhima sambhal kar….

Riddhima got up from ground and said sorry to the gal with whom she bumped, that gal said it's okkk…… riddhima bed down to pick up cell, and armaan for the first time looked that gal, and was not able to move his eyes, a shocked expression can be seen on his face....Then riddhima stood up, and his eyes fell on riddhima who was making face, suddenly his eyes fell on her hands that was holding kangan that he gave her, riddhima was looking continuously at that kangan, armaan was again shocked when he found that kangan broken, though a little…. He looked at kangan, then riddhima, then that gal..

He mumbled sanjana…..

Okkk that's it for today….

Finally this was 100th part, again a long one, hope you liked it….

And today I again want to ask if you want me to continue this ff, aur should I end it here only… aur if you want to suggest me anything, plaese feel free and tell me your views....

do reply all the questions…

Thanks a lot once again…

Urs

Ishanki/isha/ishu/ishi/anku/ankita/ or jo  bhi aapko pasand ho…….

Byeeeeeeee waiting for your comments……… congrats once again to all

-Love.is.You- thumbnail

heyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yipppppppppppppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

100 PARTSSSSSSSS
BALLE BALLE PARTY TIME
🥳

HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ISHUUUUUUUUUUU DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII CONGRATS FOR THE SUCCEDDFULL COMPLETION 100 PARTSS

DIII I M SO SO SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

A HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE HUG FOR U.....................

CONGRATULATIONS N CELEBRATIONS

AUR AAP PARTY KI FIKAR MAT KAR WO HUM SANBHAAL LENGEE...................
U JUST NEED TO GET READY FOR THE PARTY WE R GONNA ROCK ITTTTTTTTTTT.................

NOW COMING TO THE PART AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW IT WAS JUST WONDERAFUL LOVED THE CONVO BETWEEN NIKKI N RIDZI AWWW SHE GAVE SUCH PERFECT ANSWERS TO HER QUESTIONS THAT WAS REALLY SWEET N THE DIALOGUE " MAIN AISI GALTI BAAR BAAR KARNE KE LIYE TAYAAR HOO............" IS JUST FANTASTIC................
LOVED THE WAY THEY JUST UNDERTABD EACHOTHER N ARMAAN'S SURPRISES TOO..............

AB YEH KAISI NAYI TWIST AANE KO HAI?????????
WHO IS SANJANA??????????????????????????
chalo whatever it may be but dont try to prove ridhima wrong (all she have said to nikki)

ye kangan tootna sanjana ka aana OMG!!!!!!!!!! i m getting scared outaa my wits
huh hope for the bestestest as usual..............

n my best moment is ALL AR SCENES ARE MY FAVORITE N THE BEST ONE I FEEL IS THE SCENE "WEN U DESCRIBED THAT RIDZI'S TEAR FALL INTO HIS EYESS N HE UNDERSTOOD HOW MUCH SHE LOVES HIM" THAT WAS THE BESTESTTTTTTTTTTT

N THE MOST HURTING MOMENT WAS WEN MUSKAAN N RAHUL DINT TELL AR ABOT MUSKI'S PREGNANCY N ALSO WEN AA DINT INVITE AR 4 THEOR WEDDING

N DIIIIIIIII WAT R U SAYING??????? U'LL STAOP THIS FF HERE????????????????????

NAHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII AISA NAHI HO SAKTA PHIR NEHU KA SAPNO KA KYAA HOGA???
AR KE BACHE AUR UNKO GODH MAIN UTHANA AUR UNSE MAASI (NEHA HEHEHEHEHEHE) KEHLAANNA................

THO PPLZZZZZZZZZZZZZ AAP YE SAB BAATE DHYAAN MAIN RAKHIYE N PLZZZZZZZZZ CONTINUE THE STORY ITS JUST FREAKINGLY AWESOME SERIOUSLY

HUMARE DUA AAPKE SAATH HAI I WISH MORE 100 PARTS FROM U .......................

LOVE U LOADSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS N YAAAAAAAAAA THE PARTY IS ON THE WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY (hopefully ritu dii par nirbal hai sabbb)...................
Edited by SuKaSh - 15 years ago
dmg_fanatic thumbnail

hey ishanki di

i am once again left speechless
i thought that today i will appreciate lots but i wish i had the words

awesome part
main bhi ridhima ki jagah hoti to apne decision ko regret naa karti LOL

newayzz

continue soon

luv
kavya
Edited by dmg_fanatic - 15 years ago
Prasanthi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Reserved

Firstly Congrats on your 100th part dear.. Great Going!!!

Edit:

That was quite longer lovely part.. yaar by the way u describe things between AR.. i fall in love with them over and over again... they are simply adorable.. thats what I like the most in your Fic...and please do not end it.. its always a pleasure reading ur fic.. so please continue writing...

Thanks for the PM and Wishing you Heartily again!!!
Edited by Prasanthi - 15 years ago