Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

#LetsCinema EXCLUSIVE: TEAM SINGHAM AGAIN IN HYDERABAD! Rohit Shetty’s #SinghamAgain is shooting for a massive action sequence in Hyderabad with Ajay Devgn, Akshay Kumar, Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone, Kareena Kapoor, Tiger Shroff and Arjun Kapoor.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

WOW!!! IMPRESSIVE!!!

I would love to see Deepika and Kareena together in same frame. Hotness overload!

Arjun Kapoor and Tiger Shroff....wooden combo

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

all are fine but why tiger and arjun?? smiley44

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor

Arjun is apparently the villain. When did they decide to bring Tiger in is my question 

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Arjun is apparently the villain. When did they decide to bring Tiger in is my question 

arjun villain?? smiley44 toh ajay akshay and ranveer kya hain? smiley37

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Millenium Squad

Shetty Singham Rojgar Yojana 

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Balance laane ke liye. Universe mein balance is necessary, so they are balancing the other actors' acting prowess with their lack of it😅

OT: I think except RS and AK will have extended cameo type role. Tbh, they have always made Singham such a huge thing that now it feels stupid that he needs someone else's help with his stuff (and yes, Avengers bhi ek dusre ki help lete hai, but that's because they had the time to establish some of the weakness why the others were needed) It feels like a Kheema Pav now. Same with Sooryavanshi, actually, dude latkofies from a helicopter but somehow needs Singham and Simba (who sound like they are Mufasa and Simba ka pirated ka pirated version) to help him save his ex-wife's life.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Nepo Buffetsmiley37

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 7 months ago
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali

Balance laane ke liye. Universe mein balance is necessary, so they are balancing the other actors' acting prowess with their lack of it😅

OT: I think except RS and AK will have extended cameo type role. Tbh, they have always made Singham such a huge thing that now it feels stupid that he needs someone else's help with his stuff (and yes, Avengers bhi ek dusre ki help lete hai, but that's because they had the time to establish some of the weakness why the others were needed) It feels like a Kheema Pav now. Same with Sooryavanshi, actually, dude latkofies from a helicopter but somehow needs Singham and Simba (who sound like they are Mufasa and Simba ka pirated ka pirated version) to help him save his ex-wife's life.

arjun wala balance nahi chahiye 🫣 and tiger dunno never seen his movies

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

arjun wala balance nahi chahiye 🫣 and tiger dunno never seen his movies

Heropanti 2 and Baaghi 2, just life mein ek baar dekhni chahiye, to appreciate the other stuff in life🙃

Arjun is ok-ish in stoic roles like Sandeep and Pinky, where he doesn't have to emote, even in Ishaqzaade (now that I think of it, Parineeti smh managed to make him decent actor) but when he has to express, bichaare se nahi hota, and no one is getting the memo. If like Alia getting the feminist characters written especially for her because of her privilege(acc to speculations), they should write stoic characters for Arjun and use directors like Dibakar Banerjee who are good at bringin the good in their actors.

Edited by oh_nakhrewaali - 7 months ago