He's always been a hottie baddie. I even saw it right in BBB.
Even though his hair has mostly been on the long side, - I personally love shorter hair on him, like the training scenes in Dhurandhar, DDD, Befikre etc.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
He's always been a hottie baddie. I even saw it right in BBB.
Even though his hair has mostly been on the long side, - I personally love shorter hair on him, like the training scenes in Dhurandhar, DDD, Befikre etc.
Ek movie kya blockbuster hui, now he is the most attractive, kindest, bestest person in the world for everyone...what a crazy time to be alive as a Ranveer fan
https://x.com/i/status/2018935355676979298
https://www.instagram.com/p/DbkQZqRDAX8/?img_index=1 igsh=b3RwNTBtcnFoeHQ3
You know that moment in Chand Chhupa Badal Mein — when she slowly lifts her dupatta and looks at Salman? That’s the exact kind of beauty I’m...
...
Ranveer Singh spotted new pictures https://x.com/versatilefan/status/2056576529593930119?s=20 ad shoot with a child...
166